Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. (7439 Views)

Hungry Girls Everywhere Just Like Her Backside Sha / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / No Wife Material In Naija Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by thestreets(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
Vickyyss:
There are wife material but they might not have big yansh so.

big nyash no b everyth. e go still fall. u fit marry flat nyash treat her well make her nyash comot. no woman is ugly

6 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by toujurs: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
Young men need to be coached about women, i think a wise man who is married and understands women better needs to create a thread on the do's and don't on how to treat women. There are a whole lot of toxi bitches out there who lack orientation, guys needs to starts putting them on their toes where they belong
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Truvelisback(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
13sense:
Last night I was worried about something I have never seen as a problem before. There was a conversation between me and six guys. One of my fellow complained that, a man he know got married, just within three months of his marriage, he discovered his new wife is still secretly doing hookup. My other fellow was happy, and said he was lucky he got married more than a decade before now.

My other unmarried fellow said he doesn't even know what to do, as in where or how to find a women to marry. He recommend that, one shuld go to those deep Yoruba village to pick a wife. How can an elited guy marry a woman that can't speak good english? Just because we have prostitute everywhere?

No wife material anymore. I only see prostitute every where I set my eyes on. Getting a wife is almost impossible.
If u dey woman wey go born for u, e dey easy sha but if na wife u dey fine, hmmmm, Bro, u go grow Moses.

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Truvelisback(m): 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
toujurs:
Young men need to be coached about women, i think a wise man who is married and understands women better needs to create a thread on the do's and don't on how to treat women. There are a whole lot of toxi bitches out there who lack orientation, guys needs to starts putting them on their toes where they belong
Marriage of the past and now aren't the same. Forget that wise man of a thing.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by igben(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
We are in portharcourt..

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by toujurs: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
Marriage of the past and now aren't the same. Forget that wise man of a thing.
Yes true, i think you are right. Men of this generation are wiser.
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nyascobar1414: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
Persephone1:
Please stay with your igbo girls, we Yoruba ladies don't want cry babies who can't fix their homes or society. You all wail too much.

which simp ft look dis wan pay bride price,lol.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Truvelisback(m): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
13sense:
Last night I was worried about something I have never seen as a problem before. There was a conversation between me and six guys. One of my fellow complained that, a man he know got married, just within three months of his marriage, he discovered his new wife is still secretly doing hookup. My other fellow was happy, and said he was lucky he got married more than a decade before now.

My other unmarried fellow said he doesn't even know what to do, as in where or how to find a women to marry. He recommend that, one shuld go to those deep Yoruba village to pick a wife. How can an elited guy marry a woman that can't speak good english? Just because we have prostitute everywhere?

No wife material anymore. I only see prostitute every where I set my eyes on. Getting a wife is almost impossible.
Oga, good wife no be by good English. There are lots of educated ladies out there that are not good for marriage. If u judge by their English Grammar, u will miss it. Many of these female actresses, musical artistes and the rest are educate women, yet their marriage got crashed.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

which simp ft look dis wan pay bride price,lol.
As long as a simp paid your mother's bride price, i've got no worries. grin

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Truvelisback(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
13sense:
At first i have doubt, but he told it is possible to find a wife in a yoruba village. The south east is a supply zone for hoes, while the south south is a bastion zone for hoe's.

U lie. There is no village that is exempted. Even ur village is included.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Boogyman557: 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I agree with you.

My point is, you have more chances of getting one in some environments.

I
Holly Gram cool I no de like mention PESIN here but dem suppose flog u 2by4...

Waiting de worry u self..

I known no y all dis SIMPle men go just de enter dis NL anyhow self...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Gerrard59:

Men create the society, women integrate into it - Pano.phist. I don talk am tire say Nigerian men perpetuate the hookup culture, but as useless as they are, they never admit their responsibilities. To them, as far as their smelly deeks are available, they are alfa meils.
https://www.nairaland.com/6643241/nigerian-men-failed-women
God bless you for this truth cry
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I no de like mention PESIN here but dem suppose flog u 2by4...

Waiting de worry u self..

I known no y all dis SIMPle men go just de enter dis NL anyhow self...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

I could tell from your first statement. Marijuana inspired
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by pocohantas(f): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
ibkayee:
The rate at which men are begging for wives is becoming alarming. Kilon sele ni bi oooo

They want to marry. grin Issalie o, they must remain single. Nothing outside again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
False!

Change your niche!

Lots of brilliant, independent, smart and beautiful ladies out there!

Like I said, change your niche! Do more of reserved clubs, library’s, MBA masters class, Bootcamps, and vacation in top class hotels and destination e.t.c

If you going popular, you will only meet popular demands!

Those ladies have a way of life and yours does not fit in and why you cannot find them. Excess of them out there.

And you must be ready to invest time. They kinda act hard to get, but once they find you brilliant and interesting, it’s 100

Find you brilliant and interesting??

Does it mean your brilliance or liveliness is dependent on their acceptance?
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Saintinoo(m): 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
Osibajo2023:
basket mouth wife, Tonto dike, toke makinde, nkechi blessing and many more are met in these sophisticated places u talked about, infact those one are not wife, the pride as a result of feminism will make u out, if you are lucky to find a good wife, u just lucky, not about the location u see her

Those career women are the worst to wife. Damm feminists.

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
13sense:

You find a wife by chance.... it's been so since the beginning of humanity.
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
But una sabi wail sha.... see tears everywhere grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Find you brilliant and interesting??

Does it mean your brilliance or liveliness is dependent on their acceptance?

Yeah! When you talking to women who have something upstairs, you must be able to talk about their interest. It’s not mandatory to know all, but to be able to involve in healthy discussion. That captivated them.

You meeting a doctor or programmer for example, you should be able to talk about something about profession, what she enjoys, what you don’t like about it. Where she is driving at professionally and where you heading to.

Just say something that shows you have something upstairs. You can be in that niche and be talking about yahoo client or sport betting.

A lady who has invested so much of valuable time in herself will not listen to gibberish and wait.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by advanceDNA: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
Who is sleeping with the run girls

You can't eat your cake and have it!!!

Tell yourselves the truth for once and stop blaming anyone for your promiscuity!

So a man should blame himself for his girlfriend or wife's whoring behavior....the way you women talk sometimes.... tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Yeah! When you talking to women who have something upstairs, you must be able to talk about their interest. It’s not mandatory to know all, but to be able to involve in healthy discussion. That captivated them.

You meeting a doctor or programmer for example, you should be able to talk about something about profession, what she enjoys, what you don’t like about it. Where she is driving at professionally and where you heading to.

Just say something that shows you have something upstairs. You can be in that niche and be talking about yahoo client or sport betting.

A lady who has invested so much of valuable time in herself will listen to gibberish and wait.

Well, however the strategy, however the aim,it never leads to a TEAM except by chance.

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by dontrulee: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
I'm also scared, honestly I'm scared.
The rate at which married women flirt with me on WhatsApp is alarming. I don't know whether it's because their husbands are not giving them attention or what??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
False!

Change your niche!

Lots of brilliant, independent, smart and beautiful ladies out there!

Like I said, change your niche! Do more of reserved clubs, library’s, MBA masters class, Bootcamps, and vacation in top class hotels and destination e.t.c

If you going popular, you will only meet popular demands!

Those ladies have a way of life and yours does not fit in and why you cannot find them. Excess of them out there.

And you must be ready to invest time. They kinda act hard to get, but once they find you brilliant and interesting, it’s 100

All those ones are ladies in their middle 30s and late 30s if am not mistaken

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Cutehector(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
Why not just pray to God to show you a good woman and not lean on your own understanding.

A catholic/anglican lady who is employed within the age of 22-26 and is lagos based can dm for a sound friendship leading to marriage.

Please be intentional.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Well, however the strategy, however the aim,it never leads to a TEAM except by chance.

You still have higher chances than a girl you will meet at Quilox or Peckers.

And it’s never about money or financial buoyancy. That the most mistakes men make, that they feel intimidated.

Even trying to brag about financial standing or wealth is a turn off for a girl who has something upstairs.

Once they find you interesting and genuine. LOCKED

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
All those ones are ladies in their middle 30s and late 30s if am not mistaken

It all depends on what you looking for! Each class of this girls have a niche you have to hunt.

if you put in work and research, you will find them.

That’s how gold diggers make a living. They know the spots to hunt!

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
See how this one is complaining of no wife again all the runs girls we have today who dey Bleep dem? Shey na holy spirit. After flirting with different girls u are now looking for a good wife abi? Na the one u don rubbish u go marry, idoult

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

And it’s never about money or financial buoyancy. That the most mistakes men make, that they feel intimidated.

Even trying to brag about financial standing or wealth is a turn off for a girl who has something upstairs.

A specific girl or woman finds you interesting by chance.

What's interesting to A may be boring to B.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

A specific girl or woman finds you interesting by chance.

What's interesting to A may be boring to B.

That’s what makes you a man!

Don’t you detect interest of a lady by conversation. She is not bound to like you, but you will have to find her.

And you have several options. Imagine you strike a convo and later be friends, you can still use her to connect to better leagues.

Do all those dinners, winery and hiking with them grin you know what you searching for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by plat0: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Look around you, our people are poor, everybody is trying to level up. That's why our sisters are into runs, our politicians are selfish, our brothers are into one form of fraud or the order. Personally, if it's not a high school or college sweetheart just settle for a baby mama, basket mouth and p square have been there done that, a whole lot of unpopular men too. Women are just obsessed with money, how many men in Nigeria can possibly fund the lifestyle they desire? Patience, contentment, are alien concepts to our ladies. It's so sad.

4 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by plat0: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

money is always a factor, that so called interest wanes with time. People living their spouses today found their partners interest in the past, hope you know that?

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
plat0:
money is always a factor, that so called interest wanes with time. People living their spouses today found their partners interest in the past, hope you know that?

Let me repeat! Money will come later! Don’t strike a conversation trying to make a lady know you are rich. These class of ladies are independent also. So you have win their attention first before asking for a date.

From my little experience, it’s always a turn off. Walk him like a gentle man, get attention and win interest, later you can start showing how financially capable you are. And trust me, little unimaginable things trip this ladies.

Women generally are more committed. It’s we men that fvck-up. If a lady falls for you and you DON’T fvck up, it’s difficult for her to just say quit.

Commitment and attention! They love it!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Married Woman's Confession: I Thought I Was Deceiving My Husband / Birthday Gift To Buy For A Boyfriend Not More Than 5k / Check Out This Lady Exposing Dress To A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.