Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. (7440 Views)

Hungry Girls Everywhere Just Like Her Backside Sha / What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / No Wife Material In Naija Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by plat0: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Let me repeat! Money will come later! Don’t strike a conversation trying to make a lady know you are rich. These class of ladies are independent also. So you have win their attention first before asking for a date.

From my little experience, it’s always a turn off. Walk him like a gentle man, get attention and win interest, later you can start showing how financially capable you are. And trust me, little unimaginable things trip this ladies.

Women generally are more committed. It’s we men that fvck-up. If a lady falls for you and you DON’T fvck up, it’s difficult for her to just say quit.

Commitment and attention! They love it!

ARe you insinuating that marriages failed because the men are not committed to their wives?
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
plat0:
ARe you insinuating that marriages failed because the men are not committed to the lady?

When their is no commitment, infidelity and disrespects sets in. Everybody having an ego and nothing to protect.

Do you know “I am sorry” has broken more homes than you can imagine. If you are not committed to the union, your ego will always rule over you.

Their is no perfect marriage. How participants manage it, is what makes them look successful.

Every marriage faces tribulations!

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

That’s what makes you a man!

Don’t you detect interest of a lady by conversation. She is not bound to like you, but you will have to find her.

And you have several options. Imagine you strike a convo and later be friends, you can still use her to connect to better leagues.

Do all those dinners, winery and hiking with them grin you know what you searching for.

Alright

Seems you want to know my history with girls/women

Well,my observation is that the more often you guys can meet face to face, the better your chance of being a TEAM.

The frequency of meeting face to face depends on how your lives matter to each other.

The more the areas where you guys can agree , the more acceptable your lives are to each other.

For example , if I say we should meet at this or that place at this or that time because of this or that,then you say nothing or ok but fail to turn up with no explanation ,then how do we reach anywhere?

If you keep asking why? when I ask about you,

Why??

To what end?

What is the use of your 'why?s'

If there's never a reason for us to meet at a time or/and place I wish,then how does it mean??

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Alright

Seems you want to know my history with girls/women

Well,my observation is that the more often you guys can meet face to face, the better your chance of being a TEAM.

The frequency of meeting face to face depends on how your lives matter to each other.

The more the areas where you guys can agree , the more acceptable your lives are to each other.

For example , if I say we should meet at this or that place at this or that time because of this or that,then you say nothing or ok but fail to turn up with no explanation ,then how do we reach anywhere?

If you keep asking why? when I ask about you,

Why??

To what end?

What is the use of your 'why?s'

If there's never a reason for us to meet at a time or/and place I wish,then how does it mean??

You are right!

Finding a good woman now demands tie. You have to maintain good a intent cycle and keep trying! You not bound to click at 1st or 4th try. But you will always be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Yankiss(m): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
ibkayee:
The rate at which men are begging for wives is becoming alarming. Kilon sele ni bi oooo
Can I come for you, if you are good? grin

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by FatimaAbbas(f): 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Ff8X8ujaM author=13sense post=119419362]Last night I was worried about something I have never seen as a problem before. There was a conversation between me and six guys. One of my fellow complained that, a man he know got married, just within three months of his marriage, he discovered his new wife is still secretly doing hookup. My other fellow was happy, and said he was lucky he got married more than a decade before now.

My other unmarried fellow said he doesn't even know what to do, as in where or how to find a women to marry. He recommend that, one shuld go to those deep Yoruba village to pick a wife. How can an elited guy marry a woman that can't speak good english? Just because we have prostitute everywhere?

No wife material anymore. I only see prostitute every where I set my eyes on. Getting a wife is almost impossible.
[/quote]
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are right!

Finding a good woman now demands tie. You have to maintain good a intent cycle and keep trying! You not bound to click at 1st or 4th try. But you will always be hopeful.

Yeah, for as long as I can have certain feelings, I will surely consider certain things.
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by FatimaAbbas(f): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
We have so many great women out there who are doing amazingly well and making themselves proud (first) and these women can only be seen by men who are deserving.

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
dontrulee:
I'm also scared, honestly I'm scared.
The rate at which married women flirt with me on WhatsApp is alarming. I don't know whether it's because their husbands are not giving them attention or what??

Guyy grin...I fear who no fear married women oo...those ones are the baddesst
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by 2elliot: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2022
mmadu5:

We have some Yoruba girls that can speak English . And besides speaking English should not be your problem . most Yoruba girls are good with broken .

Me I won't even hesitate if I find a wife material in Yoruba land . Our igbo girls are hoes
make pant dey wear you. It is everywhere. I am ijaw, and I can tell you that there are barely any good girls around here. I served in yorubaland, it is the same thing. My fellow corp members bleeped a lot of them silly. Nigerian girls don cast finish.

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by 2elliot: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
13sense:
At first i have doubt, but he told it is possible to find a wife in a yoruba village. The south east is a supply zone for hoes, while the south south is a bastion zone for hoe's.

Yoruba girls wey my fellow corpers been dey Bleep silly? The only good thing about the Yoruba hoes is that they are not arrogant like those of the south east and south south. They mostly give you Bleep for every if they like you, and they are respectful. But they are still how's nonetheless.

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Suunnn(f): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
False!

Change your niche!

Lots of brilliant, independent, smart and beautiful ladies out there!

Like I said, change your niche! Do more of reserved clubs, library’s, MBA masters class, Bootcamps, and vacation in top class hotels and destination e.t.c

If you going popular, you will only meet popular demands!

Those ladies have a way of life and yours does not fit in and why you cannot find them. Excess of them out there.

And you must be ready to invest time. They kinda act hard to get, but once they find you brilliant and interesting, it’s 100

Love it while and when the truth is told

Thank you, for telling the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by ibkayee(f): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
pocohantas:

They want to marry. grin Issalie o, they must remain single. Nothing outside again.
Hahaha grin
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by felixzo1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
13sense:
Last night I was worried about something I have never seen as a problem before. There was a conversation between me and six guys. One of my fellow complained that, a man he know got married, just within three months of his marriage, he discovered his new wife is still secretly doing hookup. My other fellow was happy, and said he was lucky he got married more than a decade before now.

My other unmarried fellow said he doesn't even know what to do, as in where or how to find a women to marry. He recommend that, one shuld go to those deep Yoruba village to pick a wife. How can an elited guy marry a woman that can't speak good english? Just because we have prostitute everywhere?

No wife material anymore. I only see prostitute every where I set my eyes on. Getting a wife is almost impossible.
have you ever dated a lady before? what where your reasons for ending the relationship, why were you looking for before you entered the relationship? why I ask is, its seems guys look for girls they can have sex with easily but when it comes to marriage they feel the girls are not good enough. start dating girls with principles and values, and strong ethics and morals.(I.e they do not necessary come in attractive packaging) guys are mostly attracted by packaging and beauty. unfortunately runs girls has perfected the act of packaging. ad a man if you are not distracted by sex and beauty, you will get what are looking for, if you look at the right places

6 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Suunnn(f): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
13sense:
Last night I was worried about something I have never seen as a problem before. There was a conversation between me and six guys. One of my fellow complained that, a man he know got married, just within three months of his marriage, he discovered his new wife is still secretly doing hookup. My other fellow was happy, and said he was lucky he got married more than a decade before now.

Truth be told

Worthfulness attract worthfulness, though might not be majority of time but that is an equation

Same way most girls hook up here and there are there men hooking up with these girls, for sex and nothing but sex.

How do you expect yourself as a guy to walk into a hook-up arena expecting a wife? You went there expecting a hook-up girl to hook you up with sex..

Please stop calling women, without being precise besides not all women. Most of them are into hook up, yet minority of these same gender are not and will never be...

And while and when talking hook up, do not partially judge because the both genders are involved....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Karlifate: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
toujurs:
Young men need to be coached about women, i think a wise man who is married and understands women better needs to create a thread on the do's and don't on how to treat women. There are a whole lot of toxi bitches out there who lack orientation, guys needs to starts putting them on their toes where they belong

Boss13 did some justice to it, in his threads;

1:
https://www.nairaland.com/5144553/men-marriage-how-pick-wife

2:
https://www.nairaland.com/6898472/mens-relationship-standards-women-declined
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by kkins25(m): 2:02am On Dec 26, 2022
ednut1:
decent guy Tell us how many babes u have nacked. have you tried the ladies selling pepper or hawking goods Have you tried the average babe teaching in a low key private school Have you tried that average looking or ugly church girls . You dey find babe wey get face, ass and boobs and still want her to be low maintenance hahahahah
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
he wan chop better soup but my nigga no won drop money...
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by imagrg(m): 4:53am On Dec 26, 2022
I owe you serious knacking with my big gbola for spilling this bitter truth. You've just hit the head on the nail. grin
Wiseandtrue:
Who is sleeping with the run girls

You can't eat your cake and have it!!!

Tell yourselves the truth for once and stop blaming anyone for your promiscuity!
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Jimmythewise: 6:22am On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
False!

Change your niche!

Lots of brilliant, independent, smart and beautiful ladies out there!

Like I said, change your niche! Do more of reserved clubs, library’s, MBA masters class, Bootcamps, and vacation in top class hotels and destination e.t.c

If you going popular, you will only meet popular demands!

Those ladies have a way of life and yours does not fit in and why you cannot find them. Excess of them out there.

And you must be ready to invest time. They kinda act hard to get, but once they find you brilliant and interesting, it’s 100

All I see here is facts.

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2022
imagrg:
I owe you serious knacking with my big gbola for spilling this bitter truth. You've just hit the head on the nail. grin
Use your gbola on yourself pervert!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by SocialJustice: 8:08am On Dec 26, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

You are wrong guy
All these change your niche blah blah blah
You'll only end up with classy hoes and MBA oloshos
Olosho get class and grades too
That one when dey talk, make e enter Abuja make I show am 100k per night girls when be chartered accountants. This thing na God, also try to remove money from the relationship, most girls will run away if they can't feast on you or you don't own a car.

2 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Cazzim(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2022
FatimaAbbas:
We have so many great women out there who are doing amazingly well and making themselves proud (first) and these women can only be seen by men who are deserving.

u right

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Thermodynamics(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Tell yourselves the truth for once and stop blaming anyone for your promiscuity!
It's one dïçk to many runs girls, few men sleep with all the runs girls in Nigeria.
The problem is that, all the girls in Nigeria do runs, but their customers are just a handful of men. Most of these guys who carry runs girls sleep with different ones everyday.

The problem is that, all the girls in Nigeria do runs, but their customers are just a handful of men.

Now, who do you expect to now marry these hoes? A man is the one paying your bride price, spending millions on the marriage ceremony and after that, he will be the one to feed and cloth the woman for the rest of her life, the least she can do is to come into the marriage with some dignity. Stop comparing men and women. What is wrong is wrong.

Me I am a virgin male, if any girl deceive me to marry her and I later found out that she was a hoe in the past, I go use blow scatter her teeth and then divorce the idìot.

3 Likes

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Wickedfacts: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2022
Cutehector:
Why not just pray to God to show you a good woman and not lean on your own understanding.

A Catholic/anglican lady who is employed within the age of 22-26 and is lagos based can dm for a sound friendship leading to marriage.

Please be intentional.

You are telling others to pray for wife but you are broadcasting posts looking for wife. You be deaf and dumb wey no fit pray?

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by ifihearam: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

True!

But you more likely to find a good wife in some places. I mean women with class, career, and something upstairs

The bolded does not make a woman a good wife.

A god wife is ANY WOMAN who has the fear of God and knows what respect is to her MAN and to bring the best out of her you must show equal love and respect to her as well.

To me I would still rather settle with an exposed woman who is family oriented than a woman who will get exposed in marriage.
Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by Babydaddymateri(m): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Creamypie:
Igbo girls don use prostitution cast Asaba and environs
Haaaa.... Asaba

Humm... I carry my small bum bum give them

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by DenreleDave(m): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sofialuv:
not all

Almost all

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by DonroxyII: 12:12am On Dec 30, 2022
13sense:
Last night I was worried about something I have never seen as a problem before. There was a conversation between me and six guys. One of my fellow complain that, a man he know got married. Just within three months of his marriage, he discovered his new wife is still secretly doing hookup. My other fellow was happy, and said he was lucky he got married more than a decade before now.

My other unmarried fellow said he doesn't even know what to do, as in where or how to find a woman to marry. He recommend that, one shuld go to those deep Yoruba village to pick a wife. How can an elite guy marry a woman that can't speak good english? Just because we have prostitute everywhere?

I am tired. No wife material anymore. I only see prostitute every where I set my eyes on. Getting a non prostitute as wife is almost impossible.
Na your Fellow Guy Chook them So We go manage dem like that Noni ... Bro Code grin

Joke Apart if you open ya eyes you will see Good Girls but Karma makes Men Marry their Likes and Guys wey no get Experience and Sense but Think HollyHolly would also be Jonsed and Run Street cheesy ....

Marriage requires Sense and God from both Gender in order to see better commodity buy from Market !

1 Like

Re: We Have No Wife But Runs Girls Everywhere. by DonroxyII: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

E tire Me ooo ....

The electromagnetism between human Brain and Earth is that the Brain Receives from the Earth What it(The Brain) Predisposes towards whether you like it or Not .... grin

If the Earth mistakenly Pushes wetin no be your own to You whether Good or Bad, You go lose am and Cry later ....

Make we dey manage wetin we use our hands create grin ...

You make girls loose be ready to marry loose girls grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Men Avoid Dating Fat Girls / Watch As Gang Of Angry Cocks Gang Rape Hen To Death / Pregnant Mermaid Surface From The Water To Take Selfie - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.