Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 (23783 Views)

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku / How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times / We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by aylipple: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
It's foolhardy for them to believe Wike & his group will declare support for Asiwaju; if anything, such an open declaration of support for the APC candidate will destabilise the party especially in the affected states as well as alienate the party in some parts of the North where already, the Rivers governor & the G-5 are being perceived as anti-North or trying to retaliate what was done to GEJ in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by izubext007: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Speculation could be degerouse
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by ZamaniT: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
Hahahahahahaha

Babablulu lulu blululu

But Tinubu is sure of Winning, why does he want Wike's support

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Benwallt(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2022
hisexcellency34:
grin grin novice in politics. Which Amaechi factor? Wike that is concerned about who will protect him from EFCC wahala after leaving office
And who n which court in Nigeria or out has convicted him of any crime?

Talking rubbish.
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by MarketDispatch: 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
Labour Party...Peter Obi is everywhere

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by ATLIEN2027: 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Thiefnubbu uchins still dey suckk Wike blokos for votes. grin

I thought they claimed SS and SE are inconsequentials? grin

With or without Wike, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Wike and the G5 support will just conclude the election much quicker. Get it? Good.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by OkukoIgbo: 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Chelseanababa:
Done and dusted... President Bola Hammed Tinubu. The Jagaban and Asiwaju of Nigeria. Bad day for the pigs

Na prophet mohamed be the only pig, a urinating smelly one too at that and allah a rabid worthless demon dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Dreal1247:
One of the reasons why Tinubu is avoiding Presidential debate is the ENDSARS protest. He cannot answer the questions concerning the killing of innocent Nigerian youths which they have refused to apologize for. The failed electoral promises and the gross disappointment of the APC Government to Nigerians are other reasons. Nigerians want to move forward with Mr Peter Obi.

Is Tinubu Minister of Defence or is he the General in hargeisa of the Barack in Lagos?
Was Tinubu a Serving Governor then?
Was Tinubu tge Minister of defence?
Was Tinubu the Comissioner of Ploice ?
Why do you blame Tinubu for Endsarswhile you have no evidence. Is that why you wanted to kill him by carrying out Nnamdi Kanus Instruction.
Tinubu has nothing to fear, He is a lagos Boy and He is never Running away from Lagos again since after Abacha.

Don't be a hater of Greatness

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Olaolex: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2022
Healthquest:
akpabio currently holds a national appointment nd he is goin to d Senate next.

D Fayose dat did not miscalculate, where him today?
U pple reason like a toddler.
I don't know why u want ex gov to b in d NEws all time.

Everyone cannot b jagaban whose popularity is soaring high since 2007
You have the right to your opinion so does anyone on this platform. So stop trying to make anyone's opinion feel inferior to yours. Thanks

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Skty: 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
Suffer nor de tire Nigerians, honestly

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by MarketDispatch: 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
No Nigerian should be living like this in an IDP camp in an Oil rich country when they can have a country similar to Qatar

A New Nigeria is POssible.

Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Mccullum: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
Surely, Wike will support Tinubu,

Jagaban is the next president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by OkukoIgbo: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
drlateef:

Only IPOB and spareparts dealers support Obi. Even his VP knows that Obi is losing the election. Thats why he’s distancing himself from Obi. Only diehard zombies like you still believe Obi is supported by majority of people.

If not that the worthless prophet mohamed is a pig, we shouldn't be having all these discussions.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Scamperlee(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
Kindly follow me on audiomack�

https://audiomack.com/scamper-4/song/baby

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by mrksquare: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
If Wike want to remain relevant politically after his tenor as governor, he should support whom the masses is supporting and love - Peter Obi. Anyday he openly support Tinubu, that's the end for him politically.

I laugh in Ikwerre. whether Obi wins or not Wike will be going on political retirement after 2023 election.

But the truth is Wike will never support Obi. Our political class are only after their class interest and nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Healthquest: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
Olaolex:
You have the right to your opinion so does anyone on this platform. So stop trying to make anyone's opinion feel inferior to yours. Thanks
we cannot sit n watch while a false narration or history is sold to the younger ones. It'll destroy us if not now but some day
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by WHITELIGHTER: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
drlateef:

May be you don’t know that Peter Obi obtained a court injunction to stop EndSARS panel from probing his killing of MASSOB members extrajudicially. Many of you ignorant louts don’t know the many sins of the devil called Peter Obi. You are just sheepishly following him about without asking questions.

My God, how on earth will someone just choose this life of lies and propaganda....You are a bassstard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Bennycollins: 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Why do you mean by distancing himself ? or you just want comment because you see pple commenting. He knows he won't win but he accepted to be his running mate? Anyway only a few pple aren't drunk today
drlateef:

Only IPOB and spareparts dealers support Obi. Even his VP knows that Obi is losing the election. Thats why he’s distancing himself from Obi. Only diehard zombies like you still believe Obi is supported by majority of people.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Atlantis585: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wishful thinking from agbado eaters club and BATstards.

Wike has shown you that APC is not in his consideration but yet you people keep dreaming.

Anyway Rivers is Obedient.

Take that to the bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Atlantis585: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
If Wike want to remain relevant politically after his tenor as governor, he should support whom the masses is supporting and love - Peter Obi. Anyday he openly support Tinubu, that's the end for him politically.

Gbam!

Any sane human being Joining APC is simply a political death wish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by yasaa(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/apc-leaders-confident-wike-will-declare-support-for-tinubu-in-january-2023/

The day Wike make an open declaration to support another presidential candidate other than Atiku is the day they will bury him politically. There's only one punishment for the crime of anti-party activity. Expulsion!
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Emola12(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
Chelseanababa:
Done and dusted... President Bola Hammed Tinubu. The Jagaban and Asiwaju of Nigeria. Bad day for the pigs
E ku ise opolo
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Crystalom5: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
U

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Prodadd(m): 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lolz , that doesn't guarantee he will become Nigerian president
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by LegendHero(m): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
I’ll wait till second week of January to know what’s up.

Although Wike already send an official invite to TVC to grace the occasion of his declaration in January.

Let’s see how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by feed70: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/apc-leaders-confident-wike-will-declare-support-for-tinubu-in-january-2023/

Wait I wan ask Shay na Wike Go tell me where I wan vote ? Or tell my village people or tell my friends not to vote for Peter Obi?? Just look at this poor sense of reasoning
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Atlantis585: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
pedrilo:
Rubbish.
Bode George of lagos is with the G-5, obj is with them.
Both men can never support Tinubu.
Obi is the only option.

Thieffnubu and his BATstards upon hearing you…

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by LegendHero(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
feed70:

Wait I wan ask Shay na Wike Go tell me where I wan vote ? Or tell my village people or tell my friends not to vote for Peter Obi?? Just look at this poor sense of reasoning

Wike is not going to tell you where to vote, he will only tell his structure where to vote.

There are 3 kind of people that vote.

—The politicians and party members

—The people the politician influence within their localities. These are the people politicians pay their kid school fees, help them pay debts, they are there for them when they have problem, they give them money at times, and they fix their children in positions. Those are part of the political structure that vote.

These people vote anyone the politician tells them to vote because that is how they survive.

—People like you that have no affiliation with any politician. You will vote your own mind.

Wike can influence the first two. Somehow, due to the fact that there is always voters apathy, those first 2 set might be more or equal as the third category in certain states.

So anyone Wike support and work for will get at least 30-35% of Rivers state vote. Also knowing that Wike always fight dirty to get what he wants, that Election Day might witness violence such that ordinary people will be so afraid to come out to vote.

Wike will send boys to chase anyone that’ll vote PDP and that election will be somehow bloody in Rivers because it is a fight to finish for Wike. He must make a statement by making sure Atiku don’t have up to 10% votes in Rivers. The resultant effect will affect LP too because ordinary people won’t vote where guns are sounding continuously.

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by RichAbujaGuy: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2022
Whomever he decides to support I just hope Hon. Gov. Wike publicly declares January 1st and not Jan. 31st. wink
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by jojothaiv(m): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
Politics is a game of numbers.

Well there are no permanent friends, no permanent foes, but you need to choose your enemies carefully.

But I'm sure of one thing, some people political careers will be dead and buried after this election.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Fcwilly: 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
Premium disappointment for APC and there co travelers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Political Blunders Made By Nigerian Presidential Candidates In 2022 - SR / Stop Begging Me To Perform – Obiano (Anambra Governor-Elect) / Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.