Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 (23784 Views)

Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku / How Osinbajo Will Declare His 2023 Ambition - Premium Times / We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by okorogodwin4(m): 4:36am On Dec 26, 2022
These tillubuu BATstard will not allow us to celebrate Christmas in peace wike I know will never support Moslem ticket obi is coming

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by ifihearam: 5:49am On Dec 26, 2022
[quote author=PeterObi4LP post=119424498]If Wike want to remain relevant politically after his tenor as governor, he should support whom the masses is supporting and love - Peter Obi. Anyday he openly support Tinubu, that's the end for him politically. [

Some people you really think are very intelligent and very matured proved you wrong upon the emergence of Peter Obi as a presidential candidate hence you must forgive yourself forever placing them on such intellectual pedestal...

On behalf of myself and the sane people who still sees through that crook and hypocrite,please forgive yourself and strip them off that respect.
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by highchief1: 5:55am On Dec 26, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
If Wike want to remain relevant politically after his tenor as governor, he should support whom the masses is supporting and love - Peter Obi. Anyday he openly support Tinubu, that's the end for him politically.
no notable person supports Obi it’s only yahoo boys.
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by another1: 6:00am On Dec 26, 2022
Vintage100:

How does prophet Mohammed relate to this comment?? The person you are quoting can be a Christian. Pls note that not all muslims will vote Tinubu and Atiku. Blasphemy of another person's God or prophet will demarket ur candidate and reduce his votes. Your comment shows that you hate people of other religions pls stop it, it's immature of you
Very mature response.
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Doyou2019: 6:01am On Dec 26, 2022
TechW:
Urchins are confused. At first they said that Dakuku peterside is wike man, and now they are saying that wike is for APC, wike won't do such silly mistake, he rather supports Peter obi and lose than support a failed APC.

I never fit see how a South South pesin go vote Muslim Muslim ticket na. That's like expecting an aboki to vote Theifnunu when Atiku dey on the ballot.
E no just make sense, but to urchins sha. Those ones no get sense

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by highchief1: 6:02am On Dec 26, 2022
emerged01:

Lol! Politics is not about emotion,it is about interest. If you were in his shoes,I believe you will study the situation very well and go for someone that have the chance of winning.
If at the end of the day,he chooses Tinubu and Tinubu wins,he wins also and he will remain relevant.
I wish ppl knew this.no politician that has anything at stake supports Obi.all I see around him is political orphans and yahoo boys.why will a Gov from another state support a candidate that his own gov is not supporting.
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by AbiaNextGoverno: 6:05am On Dec 26, 2022
Very soon, one of their numerous idiatic errand boys will start telling them that SS is in the bag grin
Imagine Tinubu looking for votes in SS, doesn't he know where all the mentally deficient people are domiciled in this country?

Next story abeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Pclemenza: 6:13am On Dec 26, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
If Wike want to remain relevant politically after his tenor as governor, he should support whom the masses is supporting and love - Peter Obi. Anyday he openly support Tinubu, that's the end for him politically.
He knows better
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Pclemenza: 6:17am On Dec 26, 2022
JoeNL22:
I am not sure Wike will openly support Obi. Sumtin is telling me he will campaign and declare for Atiku....las las!.
This is it.
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by LegendHero(m): 6:31am On Dec 26, 2022
Vintage100:

You may not be a politician but your comment shows that you know how politics works. Some don't know that a PDP member for instance will never vote any party than PDP because he or she knows that if they win, he or she will benefit. Many of the people saying Wike can't influence are not members of any political party. I know a former councillor in my ward that follows an influential politician to any party he goes because the politician gives him money almost on monthly basis.

Exactly. You understand the game well.
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by onome2013: 6:34am On Dec 26, 2022
If he does that, then he will loose his respect in Rivers State
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by AsomughaChuks05: 6:44am On Dec 26, 2022
From my observation, Wike will declare for Tinubu or even fall back to Atiku. Apart from twitter and Ipob, nobody really takes Peter Obi serious. No serious politician has decamped to his party even in the south east zone. Obi has completed his campaign tour of almost every south south state except Delta, if he was Wike's choice, that would have been the best opportunity for Wike to show up. Remember that Wike said he would go around to campaign for whoever he eventually chooses. Tinubu and Atiku on the other hand are yet to begin their south south tour apart from Tinubu's visit to his inlaw's place in Warri and Atiku's grand opening in Uyo.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Vintage100(m): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Some comments here are funny. Someone said Wike will lose his support base if he declares for Tinubu, how?? If I'm Wike supporter for instance, why will I leave him if he goes for Tinubu when I know that anywhere my boss goes I go chop ?? Politicians and party members don't like or hate anyone they are only after what they will gain. Soludo came out and said he won't support Obi because Obi can't win, he said it not because he hates Obi but because he has done his home work and analysis and predicted that Obi can't win. Although he may be wrong, but if his calculations tell him that Obi will win, he will never said what he said. He even said he told Obi when they met that he wished him (Obi) or APGA presidential candidate wins. For those who think politicians think like them I will say this. Wike for instance as a politician doesn't like or hate Tinubu, doesn't like or hate Atiku, doesn't like or hate Buhari, doesn't like or Obi, all he like is his interests and all he hates is anything that is against his interests. Good morning guys
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Elidrisy20: 7:30am On Dec 26, 2022
Impossible
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by olatuns2017: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/apc-leaders-confident-wike-will-declare-support-for-tinubu-in-january-2023/

Today is Boxing day and public holiday all over in the world

except ibo land

where IPOB Terr0rists make it compulsory sit at home. ���

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Chrismania100: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2022
Afonji, Stop vomitting maggots.Cowards donot know some south south have igbo tribes there.South East &South are one politically one & they always vote as brothers.Remove eyes from south East & South South matter before envy wil kill you.It is a lie, you guys said SS & SE are inconsequential, while calling South East 5%,stop changing goal post.It is becos of envy or hatred over igbos,your tribe choose to select blablublublu croner whose hands and legs are shaking, cos you hate to see an igbo man succeed in Nigeria. But, we don't send you Afonjis, we will double your hate for you.We will conquer that hoax, and it wil soon clear from your eyes.
Again, all these SE & SS division by your Fulani slavery, just to cause division among us.
I don't know why Afonji is full of hatred and envy about Igbos, igbos & Afonji are not one & mates,they can never be one.Face your agbodo land alone and leave us peace.Must you chuke mouth in SE &SS matter? Olodo

ItsTutsi:
Lol we have always claimed SE votes are inconsequential and insignificant, we never mentioned SS!! Nyamiri Osu flat.head stop these ur attach by force
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Chrismania100: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2022
Do not mind that criminal, Tinubu I'd stylishly eyeing South South votes, when he is clear to him that he may loose huge votes from North.
Sometimes, afonjis always reason from their abuse.How on earth will they think a south south,dominated by Christians will vote for APC? Even the mad man in south south will never vote for APC talk more of Muslim- Muslim tickets.
Fulani stylishly cut off South South and South East so as to deal with igbos.

Kaiser20:

You Yoruba Muslims no get Shame at all.
Let your Tinubu concentrate on northern Muslims vote leave the Southern Christians alone. Have you forgotten Jagaban's political calculation of winning elections

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Mune: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2022
The best decision for Wike is to support Tinubu. For Tinubu, that will be an added advantage to their calculation. For Wike, it will give him the needed relevance moving forward.

If Wike support Obi, then he is making a political miscalculation. Obi cannot have the needed spread to win. Obi doesn't have the needed structure in 774 LGAs to win, therefore Wike can only boost his chances which will not be enough to change anything.

Wike should be smart enough to support Tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by ogub(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2022
The op said Obi has no structure, and yet he's a major contender. I laugh at some people

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by nnamdi640: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2022
Wike is a wise man, he is just sitting on the fence observing what is happening. He will not come out openly to support any candidate, he knew this election will be strong and will be full of surprises, that is why he is taking his time, he doesn't want to hear story that torches the heart that is, his favourite candidate lost. He wants to be part of winning party come this next election and he is tired of playing the role of opposition. Apc are just deceiving theirselves because he will not declare support to any candidate on till after election. To him pdp disappointed him, for that reason, he has lost interest in that party, he also believes that Apc is not an option because they have failed Nigerians, his body language is for Obi but his fear is that Apc will rigged the election.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by abidem4real: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2022
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Lubumbashi: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2022
Tinubu is the real unifier. Rivers in the bag cool
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by PeterObi4LP: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2022
emerged01:

Lol! Politics is not about emotion,it is about interest. If you were in his shoes,I believe you will study the situation very well and go for someone that have the chance of winning.
If at the end of the day,he chooses Tinubu and Tinubu wins,he wins also and he will remain relevant.

If he chose Peter Obi and Obi wins, Wike wins also. Obi have higher chances to win more than Tinubu. The core North Tinubu is hoping to inherit, Atiku and Kwankwaso have inherited it. Lagos he's banking on, Obi is giving him a run there.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by iSense247: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Blaze14k:
If g5 governors declare support for tinubu i will stop talkin about nigeria
It's because you and some people like you are overating them. Who is Wike to determine who I will vote for? Can your state governor tell you who to vote for? Use your brain now.
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by iSense247: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Bahamas95:
I wish another candidate from a less popular party could emerge winner apart from the three of them.

I don't have a favorite among them, I will vote for an unknown candidate on that day.
You are likely an urchin. Be proud of your agbado bishop and druglord.
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by MikeofAfrica: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Emir01:

APC has made tremendous inroads in SS. Check 2019 presidential results and even state elections. They won Bayelsa handsomely. SS are politically savvy than SE. APC and PDP will have significant votes in SS. Mark my comment. Politicians will do anything to deliver their candidates.

SE is the only region in Nigeria where four different parties have won guber elections ( PDP, APC, APGA & PPA) . Hence SE can be regarded as more politically savvy than other regions.

Buhari got 25% in all SS states in 2019 because of his appointees and new loyalists from the SS. Will these people go the extra mile to get votes for Tinubu? I doubt that because only few of them are Tinubu loyalists. Most of them have PDP background and are closer to Atiku and Obi than Tinubu.

Atiku will get 25% in all SS states. He will even win two or three states in SS. PDP has a strong structure in SS hence even if Wike work against him, the PDP structure in Rivers will still deliver 25% votes to Atiku.

The only reason why Tinubu still stand a chance of winning the election is Peter Obi. If PDP had presented the Atiku/Obi ticket in 2023, the election will have been over by now.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by MikeofAfrica: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mune:
The best decision for Wike is to support Tinubu. For Tinubu, that will be an added advantage to their calculation. For Wike, it will give him the needed relevance moving forward.

If Wike support Obi, then he is making a political miscalculation. Obi cannot have the needed spread to win. Obi doesn't have the needed structure in 774 LGAs to win, therefore Wike can only boost his chances which will not be enough to change anything.

Wike should be smart enough to support Tinubu

Even if Wike support Tinubu, he cannot win Rivers States. Tinubu is the least popular presidential candidate in the SS when compare to Atiku and Obi. He can only get 25% in Rivers through rigging.

If Wike support Tinubu, he will end up like Akpabio who could not convince his people to vote Buhari. Moreover, Ameachi and his men will take advantage of that to defeat PDP in some of the Senatorial and House of Rep. elections that will be held that same day.

Hence supporting Tinubu is a political suicide
for Wike.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Bahamas95(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
iSense247:
You are likely an urchin. Be proud of your agbado bishop and druglord.
I would rather burn my PVC than vote for Tinubu or Obi.
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by iSense247: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Bahamas95:
I would rather burn my PVC than vote for Tinubu or Obi.
What's the difference between Tinubu's surpporters and Atiku's surpporters? Or what's the difference between Tinubu and Atiku? They are both old looters.
Re: APC Leaders Confident Wike Will Declare Support For Tinubu In January 2023 by Bahamas95(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
iSense247:
What's the difference between Tinubu's surpporters and Atiku's surpporters? Or what's the difference between Tinubu and Atiku? They are both old looters.
Even your Obi is not better than any of them, he's a fvcking pretender.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Lists Conditions For Assets Sale / Tears Flow Freely As Remains Of The 18th Sultan, Dasuki Buried / 6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.