Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen (53005 Views)

Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by abobote: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hope she is now in her father's house

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by ibkayee(f): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Okonandmary:

So how many of them are helping out with the bills
What is the average salary of a Nigerian that you are footing the bills alone without the help of your partner? Some of you are delusional

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Maynman: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Sharon:

A lot. Because most Nigerian men cant afford to be sole providers.

How did you arrive at “most”?

Most married people I know can afford to be sole providers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Guyman01: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Where is the original video without the unnecessary voice over?
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by 1Sharon(f): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Maynman:

How did you arrive at “most”?

Most married people I know can afford to be sole providers.

Majority of Nigerian are poor.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Silentgroper(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Sharon:

Is that your logic? Well there cant be two adults at home and only one is tasked with cooking, cleaning and child rearing.

Yeah well, if making money is that simple, ya'll should take it up.. How long does it take to cook, clean and do other home domestic whatnots..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Maynman: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

What is the average salary of a Nigerian that you are footing the bills alone without the help of your partner? Some of you are delusional

People live within their means. Most men i know are sole providers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by bentenny(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Orobokibo1:
Just because she went to the market and bought few things, she feels the whole world should know about it

If a man does something really significant, they do don't talk about it. Let a woman do something small for you, even the animals in the cake will hear about it
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by ibkayee(f): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Maynman:

People live within their means. Most men i know are sole providerz.
Or most men you know tell you that they are sole providers grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Maynman: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Sharon:

Majority of Nigerian are poor.

In which country are majority rich and are sole providers?
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by omowumi9: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
The woman get liver o
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Maynman: 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

Or most men you know tell you that they are sole providers grin

Or most married men live within their means and are sole providers.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by NnamdiN: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
The original video was self explanatory
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by simplepee(f): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Is it just me that doesn’t like company in the kitchen? I prefer cooking ALONE. You can help with other chores but you see kitchen, ha I see it as distraction and I always feel something will go wrong with the food if I have company grin grin.

Watch football and leave my food abeg cheesy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by HomeTutorsPro: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
She knows the man is a simp.
Try this nonsense with real men and you'll know the difference between bulaba and balabu.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by shedy03(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
nzejulia46:
The empty plate was a punishment. Man no dey play with food..He can file a divorce b'cos of food" A hungry man is an angry man"
Hungry man is a dangerous man oooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by HomeTutorsPro: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
nzejulia46:
The empty plate was a punishment. Man no dey play with food..He can file a divorce b'cos of food" A hungry man is an angry man"
Food that another woman will gladly cook for you, serve you wearing only a bikini and give you a resounding head after you've eaten.
This woman never see anything sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by johnnychuks(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Just imagine this woman what she has done to my fellow Man United fan, but bros try and help madam small for house.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by HomeTutorsPro: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
simplepee:
Is it just me that doesn’t like company in the kitchen? I prefer cooking ALONE. You can help with other chores but you see kitchen, ha I see it as distraction and I always feel something will go wrong with the food if I have company grin grin.

Watch football and leave my food abeg cheesy.
Me sef don't like entering the kitchen when my gf is cooking. The few times I've entered, we ended up fucckking.
In one occasion, the food was burning while we were fucckking.
There was a time when she continued the cooking afterwards, she ended up adding too much salt to the food.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by KanuSE: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Husband wey some people dey find go Shiloh na im dis one dey mess about.

This life no balance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by 1Sharon(f): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Silentgroper:
Yeah well, if making money is that simple, ya'll should take it up.. How long does it take to cook, clean and do other home domestic whatnots..

You sound naive.

How long does it take to cook and clean when you have more than 3 children??

Women are not only expected to support financially, Nigerian men expect them to come home and clean and cook so who is doing more?

You guys will tell women that domesticated tasks are for women, but women don't tell you guys providing is for men.

We just get on with it or the family will suffer.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by HomeTutorsPro: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
KanuSE:
Husband wey some people dey find go Shiloh na im dis one dey mess about.

This life no balance.
I dey tell you.
People prayer point na im dis one dey play with.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Treasuredgift(f): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fake news.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Fuckyoumod: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Roboto11:
Hope she's the breadwinner.
if she no be breadwinner, that man go begin consider so many other options.

She might just be playing with her marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

Arent Nigerian women known for keeping their own money while spending the husband money even though he earns low

Is that you are very delusional to realise this.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by KanuSE: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:

Me sef don't like entering the kitchen when my gf is cooking. The few times I've entered, we ended up fucckking.

Crap as always....Elejó wéwé.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by socialmediaman: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Don't add salt and Maggi to the story so you can get likes. Na only to cook dinner Naim she do this nonsense. Not household chores.

Let's not support nonsense.

Real nonsense o!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by 0neal(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
JeffreyJunior:
Married men especially the ones with kids should spend less time at the gym and help out more at home.

The man deserves to go hungry or better still upgrade his gym membership to cover his dinner since the gym is his first home.

There can't be two adults at home and only one will be sweating on home chores.

This is my two cents and anyone who doesn't feel alright about it should not attack me but please remain single.

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Tallesty1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Richy4:
No be say I wan praise all womenOoo... Honestly some of them dey try...

Imagine returning from a function with the whole family like Church or any outing for that matter, Some of us usually get tired and exhausted...

But Na she go still enter kitchen go fix some thing wey the family go eat... No question asked about it... Where she got those little extra energy to go inside the kitchen and cook since we attended the same function , I can't tell... Some times we men takes some of those little things for granted...

Anyways, I will use this golden opportunity that festive period has offered to salute the women in the house who are doing all things possible to keep their homes... Well-done..
Bro, that gender have a sack or something inside them where they reserve energy for certain tasks, nah my conclusion be that.

Forget spider man and the rest, women are the real superhumans.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
sadiyamuhammad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4zJAJY7oAU

A hilarious video has shown the moment a Nigerian woman served her husband an empty plate for refusing to help her in the kitchen.

Before carrying out her action, the woman gave a background explanation that informed what she was going to do.

In a TikTok video, she said that she wanted him to help her with the food but he replied that he was tired as a result of working out at the gym and also had a football match to see.

The woman who wasn't having his excuses revealed that she had gone to the market to buy the ingredients, did the laundry and took care of the house.

She said he was only to assist her in cooking and yet he was giving excuses.

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1511322-marry-friend-wife-serves-hubby-empty-plate-funny-video-refused-kitchen/

The way y'all blog eehn

Y'al will use talk to finish the whole video and someone won't even get to hear the people in the video..

Reason I barely watch not to talk of subscribing
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by zilon12(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
No work no food grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by 1Sharon(f): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Maynman:

In which country are majority rich and are sole providers?

There is no country that has a rich majority, but they have a distinct middle class.

Unlike Nigeria with a diminishing middle class.

In Gulf countries, the men are often sole providers.

Nigerian men need to stop claiming that they are breadwinners. Its not true.

Their women are out there hustling aswell.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media / If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.