Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen (53003 Views)

Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Ifakiland(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Well it depends on the man's mood at that point in time tho....if I no dey mood, omo make no woman try this kind nonsense with me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Toktee(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

I won't be surprised if she pays bills in the house as well attending to all domestic work.

The average Nigerian man has convinced himself he is a sole provider and will often role play as one online lol

The everyday women we see working in all sectors are not throwing their money into the ocean

Anyway looks like it's playful banter between them
Will you keep quiet?
Shebi you guys are clamoring for gender equality, can she also help the man do his office work?
Useless woman, she deserves divorce.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
ERlS:

How many men are working multiple jobs in nigeria with the staggering unemployment rates? women also have jobs abi are all nigerian women just sitting at home with folded arms and living la vida da loca? You people need to be honest for once.

many men are working multiple jobs.

i know of a teacher in a public school, who has a teaching job, has a jamb center and is also a part-time lecturer in one of the distance learning institutions.

also, i know a policeman that is also a part-time lecturer at another distance-learning institution
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Humble25(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Majority of video from tiktok i don't take it serous cus most video on that app are for clout chasing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Truvelisback(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Sharon:
If a Nigerian wife refused to help her husband with the bills at home, the man will be upset too.

She has every right to be upset.

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by jaxxy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

So if the husband has done something unreasonable that warrants being disrespected, the wife shouldn't do anything because he's her husband?

Well 8f it's something really bad probably bt I'm not talking about such extreme cases or issues. There mere basics or minor stuffs some ladies are running their mouths on the husbands with insults and or wrong behaviour like this woman tho she tried to correct it by having hos food served on the dinning.

A man says he can't help out in the kitchen doesn't warrant him being treated like that bt trust me some women will take offence and nag all day about it.

I believe if u can be nice to ur partner be nice not waiting for him to necessarily do something b4 u act nice to him along as u trust him/her and choose them.

Bt offcourse u can correct each other when wrong. That's totally fine.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Ashley86400: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
JeffreyJunior:
Married men especially the ones with kids should spend less time at the gym and help out more at home.

The man deserves to go hungry or better still upgrade his gym membership to cover his dinner since the gym is his first home.

There can't be two adults at home and only one will be sweating on home chores.

This is my two cents and anyone who doesn't feel alright about it should not attack me but please remain single.

Wow.
The gym is the husbands first home?
And women should sweat on home chores?
I hope a guy treats your future daughters in this fashion
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by AfonjaConehead: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bitch yaff started putting on trousers grin

Try that shttt with me and the Jannie creeps in thru the damm door the next moment and I'm giving her dough to get some foodstuffs and she's going to the kitchen straight away when she gets back grin grin grin

But I know this is actually a skit vid cos no woman will try such stupddd shttt in real life.... grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by ERlS(f): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
Okonandmary:

many men are working multiple jobs.

i know of a teacher in a public school, who has a teaching job, has a jamb center and is also a part-time lecturer in one of the distance learning institutions.

also, i know a policeman that is also a part-time lecturer at another distance-learning institution

You knowing one or two people doesn't make it the norm because it doesn't reflect the general population.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by AfonjaConehead: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ashley86400:

Wow.
The gym is the husbands first home?
And women should sweat on home chores?
I hope a guy treats your future daughters in this fashion
Simp,did you actually read what jeffreyjunior typed up there? I'm sure you didn't or perhaps your did headlong grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by FireUpNow(m): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Roboto11:
Hope she's the breadwinner.
women get intoxicated with little power in their hands. I had a neighbor whose wife refused him sex because the man was broke some years later the man later went for a side chick, house wife began fighting every night that she owns the preeq until they both divorced. Madam dey beg now oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Dybala11(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Richy4:
No be say I wan praise all womenOoo... Honestly some of them dey try...

Imagine returning from a function with the whole family like Church or any outing for that matter, Some of us usually get tired and exhausted...

But Na she go still enter kitchen go fix some thing wey the family go eat... No question asked about it... Where she got those little extra energy to go inside the kitchen and cook since we attended the same function , I can't tell... Some times we men takes some of those little things for granted...

Anyways, I will use this golden opportunity that festive period has offered to salute the women in the house who are doing all things possible to keep their homes... Well-done..
My mom is an example of this, never tired to cook for the family. Good mothers have no substitute.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Dybala11(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
JeffreyJunior:
Married men especially the ones with kids should spend less time at the gym and help out more at home.

The man deserves to go hungry or better still upgrade his gym membership to cover his dinner since the gym is his first home.

This is my two cents and anyone who doesn't feel alright about it should not attack me but please remain single.
Whatever rocks your boat jor, may you find what you're looking for. It's good for the husband to help out in sorting out house chores though, that's if there's no housemaid. Wash the dishes or help to buy the groceries while the woman do something else too. I saw a case in which the husband vowed never to help his wife get groceries before sha, the wife called her husband mumu cos he overpaid for what he went to buy. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Dybala11(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Sharon:
If a Nigerian wife refused to help her husband with the bills at home, the man will be upset too.

Liar, most Nigerian women sees taking care of bills as the husband's sole responsibility. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Dybala11(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nwadu:
This woman get luck say Manchester united won the match... She for know say toothpick na for only teeth not eyes
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by wany(f): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
She must be the breadwinner of the family. Try that nonsense with me and you're back to your father's house. I ate nonsense
who are you ? and what is your worth ? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
You assume he gives her money. Lofty assumptions
SultanOfPuna:
Man go hustle sweat and blood to bring money, pay rent, still buy you things, protect you.
And you serve him empty plate because him no help for kitchen.

Next time she ask for money, give her empty wallet, for not following you to work to hustle money.

Nonsense and female stupidity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by cococandy(f): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
socialmediaman:
Her mates abroad are full time housewives cooking, cleaning, shopping, and raising over 4 kids all by themselves without nannies. Still, many have side hustles or part time jobs bringing in extra income. They are called supermoms.

Many Nigerian women are using "wokism" to destroy our family values and traditions

The men you know abroad told you they don’t do chores?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Emaprince: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Sharon:

The thing is that most Nigerian men are not sole providers. They can't afford to do so.

Their woman needs to work just like they do.

Only the middle class-rich can financially carry a wife and children.
Nigerian men are not sole providers in your familly?

How many women helps their hubby's out financially? If there is any at all, we will be hearing it always cos women likes blowing a horn over any little thing they does for their men.

Nigeria woman that has an inflated entitlement mentality will help a man out..in which world?
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by DeKelz(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Damn....niggar was served an empty bowl of meal? Ain't gonna happen with OGs. Even as a kid then mum detest starvation as a form of punishment, because hunger gives a dangerous mind that weed or alcohol won't give. Dude can get the meal from another woman if he isn't a gentleman.
Even some ladies finds it difficult to cook. Not because they can't, but they feel reluctant to cook. Most especially when they are staying alone. You deprived him of food, you deprived him of sex. Because na man wey don chop belle-full dey nag. What if he assist in the kitchen and still cheat? Though I don't know if he plays away match anyways. Can she go to her village and try such shit? Hell no........
Is wrong to deprive your man from having a meal.
From the story, it was not mentioned that she provides the money for the food stuffs o. Na market she go o
Sha na poverty dey cause all these nonsense. If to say money gum the man, this no go ever happen (millions). No rich man will be served an empty plate........WHAT IS FU*CKING WRONG IS FU*CKING WRONG.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Bahamas95(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
ERlS:

Thank you for being honest. Its really refreshing to read.
I see house chores as nothing, I have been doing it from a tender age. Marriage won't stop me from doing what I enjoy doing. Whenever am at home I see no reason why I shouldn't assist my wife. Back then whenever my siblings or someone else clean the house I always re-clean. I believed they won't do it better than me till my mum adviced me against it that it would discourage them.

Cooking is one of my hobbies, I enjoy doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by socialmediaman: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
cococandy:

The men you know abroad told you they don’t do chores?

No man should be compelled to do chores. This is an insult and embarrassment to womanhood. I bet she'll cook for herself and whole family if she was living alone or with her parents, why make a big deal out of this?
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by bukatyne(f): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
JeffreyJunior:

@bold:

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Thedon22: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
socialmediaman:
Her mates abroad are full time housewives cooking, cleaning, shopping, and raising over 4 kids all by themselves without nannies. Still, many have side hustles or part time jobs bringing in extra income. They are called supermoms.

Many Nigerian women are using "wokism" to destroy our family values and traditions
When are we going to have superdads ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Emaprince: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Sharon:

lol...this is funny.

Again...how many Nigerian working women helps their hubby's out financially?

The women that are extremely stingy and keeps their money for themselves while they enjoy their mens money?

The same women that told us that mens money is very sweet to spend.

Keep lieing to yourselves.
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
socialmediaman:

No man should be compelled to do chores. This is an insult and embarrassment to womanhood. I bet she'll cook for herself and whole family if she was living alone or with her parents, why make a big deal out of this?

That’s not the question I asked you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Pells1: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

I won't be surprised if she pays bills in the house as well attending to all domestic work.

The average Nigerian man has convinced himself he is a sole provider and will often role play as one online lol

The everyday women we see working in all sectors are not throwing their money into the ocean

Anyway looks like it's playful banter between them
Everything is a joke
That's is why you will always be evening newspaper grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by ibkayee(f): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pells1:

Everything is a joke
That's is why you will always be evening newspaper grin cheesy
What's wrong with being an evening newspaper?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Pells1: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

What's wrong with being an evening newspaper?
You are getting old and menopause is calling
You are in your mid thirties already
Is this how you want to end your boring single life? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Towma(f): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Dybala11:

My mom is an example of this, never tired to cook for the family. Good mothers have no substitute.

She is tired. All those years she was tired but she had to do the work because no one else stepped up to do it for her.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by ibkayee(f): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pells1:

You are getting old and menopause is calling
You are in your mid thirties already
Is this how you want to end your boring single life? undecided
I'm not single, neither am I in my mid thirties but I hope to be one day, God willing grin

Lmao is it now a flex to not live to see a certain age? Like I don't get cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen by Dybala11(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
Towma:

She is tired. All those years she was tired but she had to do the work because no one else stepped up to do it for her.
She's not, I was taught to help in the kitchen even though I'm a male. My mom does the bulk of the work while I'm there to ensure that every delay is removed. That's the stereotype we Africans give to different duties o. No harm in doing house chores as a man too, and no big deal in the wife helping out to sort bills too. That's the equality we're all yarning for right??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media / If You Didn't Play With These Dolls As A Girl,you Are N't Ripe For Marriage@pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.