Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,057 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas (49668 Views)

Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) / 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by KingLennon(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2022
When you see women who have nothing to offer you will know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Ayobeck(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2022
Wahala wahala,baba gan Omo igboro.step mother slay queen daughter self go bcom slay mama later,delete this pls,ko funny
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by bonechamberlain(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2022
The mumu man should be happy and thank the girl, I doubt if he had the courage to end it, he must have seen all those demonic trait in that lady but no sense to take the right decision. He might have married her and start wailing later leaving that innocent girl with a broken home.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by julybaba(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2022
Lol
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by LordEclipse: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2022
Women and jealousy just be like Chibuzor and spare parts..you no fit separate them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Kajaard: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2022
The man should be happy the bitch left.

God just gave him the best Christmas present. He should go for thanksgiving.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2022
Supported. DUMP them
Dump as many as possible.
Enough of these pandemic of stupidity
I have always frowned at the word "dump", but now I know why so many men use such against them. DUMP ur useless Girlfriend today.
Men should wake up. U need money more than these creatures. Double your Genuine efforts. Give more time to your jobs and businesses and leave these women. It pays.

All you need as s SINGLE FATHER is Money!
U can hire cooks, hire gardners and many more.
Does it look like Flavour, Timaya will ever get married? It's not just worth it.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Realmi: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Ruthymoon(f): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Congratulations to the man and his baby girl, ❤kiss kiss kiss that bitch of a girl would have killed that little girl, if the father had married her, may God bless every responsible father out there smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by asahnwaKC: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2022
She’s been looking forward to break up… on top any excuse

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by IamPlato(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2022
All of you are just saying rubbish... The girlfriend has the right to be angry.

As a girlfriend she wants to be taken out on that day, she doesnt hate the daughter of the man, she hates the fact that he wants to put her aside and take only his daughter.

Many of you will do worse in that situation... It's easy for many people to open their basket mouth and judge others until you find yourself in that situation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Passionate888: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2022
One reason why I advice against dating a single mother. They'd want you to love their kids but won't love yours
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by izubext007: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2022
I will be very happy. My blood is important.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by IbadeHQ: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2022
JoeNL22:
I hope the man and his daughter are OBIDIENT? And for the girl. She should be trained to be OBIDIENT because its better than been an urchinson of stupidest proportions.

Some of you will have high BP when result comes out by Feb 25th
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2022
IamPlato:
All of you are just saying rubbish... The girlfriend has the right to be angry.

As a girlfriend she wants to be taken out on that day, she doesnt hate the daughter of the man, she hates the fact that he wants to put her aside and take only his daughter.

Many of you will do worse in that situation... It's easy for many people to open their basket mouth and judge others until you find yourself in that situation.

I know, as a hu
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by oyeb15: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2022
One nearly kill me When I took her son out with me and return late. She started wasting my money looking everywhere and look distressed when she finally finds me.

So you don't trust me. It's a triple labor dating after-one ladies. They don't trust, family problems, stories about previous break-up and finally, they still love the lunatic runaway husband more than you. If he comes back, they will dump u.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8HN99pXf6w

A popular vloggers girlfriend just broke up with him now because he told her he wants to have a time out with his daughter by taking her out alone this Christmas but the girlfriend wouldn't have any of it and broke up with him.

Seriously, some girls are dumb. How can you love a man and not love everything about him including his kids? What if it's your own child, won't she be the one proudly posting it that father and babygirls time out alone? But because it's not her own biological child now, she's getting angry.

This one is just a gold digger. She's not ready to be a responsible mother and wife.

This is the same way Men don't want to marry single mothers with kids.

It is the same mentality, if she is not interested in any one else sharing her attention, then so be it.

Nigerians don't even treat non-biological kids well, so why is this a surprise?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Women see their fellow women as competition
Even if she's 6 months old

But to be honest,I would be happy that she left
Their brains never stop developing.
It takes a man who takes nonsense to be patient enough to take all their nonsense.
4me, I am impatient. Me wey dey leave woman wey dey HEAT waka dey go work.
This generation must have sense!
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Eriokanmi: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Women see their fellow women as competition
Even if she's 6 months old

But to be honest,I would be happy that she left
Very incredible comment. Mothers are always jealous of their daughters too. Once they realise that father is showing more care for their daughters( their blood for that matter) , jealousy don start be dat, irrespective of the daughter's age. I think it's their nature.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by SPAMBOX7: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2022
An average Nigerian girl was made to be fvcked and dumped. Na guys wey dey take dem serious I go continue dey Laff cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Bahamas95(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2022
That niggar was very lucky, it's obvious she would have maltreated that girl if he had married her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2022
truthsayer009:

This is the same way Men don't want to marry single mothers with kids.

It is the same mentality, if she is not interested in any one else sharing her attention, then so be it.

Nigerians don't even treat non-biological kids well, so why is this a surprise?

And she had to break up?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

And she had to break up?

Yes, it is right thing to do.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by purejustice36: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2022
Can y’all just for Christ sake stop posting news about useless girls pls? sad

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2022
Passionate888:
One reason why I advice against dating a single mother. They'd want you to love their kids but won't love yours
No one good.
Na only Church dey try tame some character small. Whether single or combined. I have seen them all. No woman is worth my financial obligation except my kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by ForgetfulJones: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I know, as a human being she has every right to feel somehow about the arrangement but not to the extent of breaking up with him. At least new year celebration is still there and they'll ( she and her man) both have a time out together. That's what we call love... Sacrifice but here she's not willing to sacrifice.

You think love is about sweet sweet all the time? I said it in church that true love is enduring, patience, sacrifice and pains. A good example is Jesus christ.look at all he went through, yet he still loved us till death and after death.
Love is truly hard....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2022
ForgetfulJones:
Love is truly hard....

My brother I'm telling you. What many practice in relationships is lust, self-centeredness and insensitivity. Not love. Let storms or little challenges arise, you'll see their true color. And that is why divorce rate is very high.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by ForgetfulJones: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My brother I'm telling you. What many practice in relationships is lust, self-centeredness and insensitivity. Not love. Let storms or little challenges arise, you'll see their true color. And that is why divorce rate is very high.
well spoken dear,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Connected1: 9:13am On Dec 26, 2022
The guy had no sense afterall, so it's for good she ended the relationship.

What happened to taking both of them there, or taking the baby out in the morning, then girlfriend in the evening for Adult's Celebration.

He had two babies (one Adult Baby and one Normal Baby) under his care but decided to choose one over the other when making decisions, that's not wise at all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by CheapHomes1: 9:14am On Dec 26, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
Anotheeeeer...
Banga!!!!
The man though.
Why not take both of 'em out?
At least she'll get to show whether she'll be a good step mum or not.
Seriously, I don't blame the lady. It's a sign that she'll be struggling for the man's attention if they eventually get married.
The man is supposed to make the lady bond with the little girl, especially during Christmas, and not leave her behind to go out with his daughter alone.
Maybe there's something about the lady he did not include in this story.

All the time that the man has been taking the lady out, was the daughter going with them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband / Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.