Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas (49683 Views)

Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) / 12-year-old Boy Destroys His Mothers House Because She Took His Phone Away / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by JoeNL22(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Some of you will have high BP when result comes out by Feb 25th
Excluding me and including you, right or right?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Otasikwe(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2022
Na random behavior if the small one grownups she perform her own stupidity, anyways d girl in question don see new mumu bigger fish dats why she use dis mediums gor japa chikina
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Jlow2: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2022
God save us from karashika

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2022
Connected1:
The guy had no sense afterall, so it's for good she ended the relationship.

What happened to taking both of them there, or taking the baby out in the morning, then girlfriend in the evening for Adult's Celebration.

He had two babies under his care but decided to choose one over the other when making decisions, that's not wise at all.

That's how he feels like doing his thing besides she's just a girlfriend. Dem Neva marry her while the baby is his daughter a d Christmas is for children mostly not for adults. If she can't have fun at Christmas with her daddy like other children now, na wen she grow? Or who has strength to do two outings in a day? Na hurriedly affair? ( according to my dad of blessed memory)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Connected1: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

That's how he feels like doing his thing besides she's just a girlfriend. Dem Neva marry her while the baby is his daughter a d Christmas is for children mostly not for adults. If she can't have fun at Christmas with her daddy like other children now, na wen she grow? Or who has strength to do two outings in a day? Na hurriedly affair? ( according to my dad of blessed memory)
He would have stroke a balance by taking Aunty out in the Evening and his Daughter in the morning.

Everybody would get jealous, some will overlook it but in this case it means a lot to this girl so he either takes them both on the outing or they take turns.

It's not easy to be a man.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by fm7070: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2022
Wetin thunder dey wait for??
No one can joke with me pertaining my daughter ooooo
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Connected1:

He would have stroke a balance by taking Aunty out in the Evening and his Daughter in the morning.

Everybody would get jealous, some will overlook it but in this case it means a lot to this girl so he either takes them both on the outing or they take turns.

No body can do two outings on a day like Christmas. For all she knows, the man might be planning something bigger for both of them come new year which is more appropriate for adults. But because she too is childish, she's clamoring for Christmas outing.

Date a mature girl, una go say no, na evening newspaper. Una want smally. Smally with fish brain wey go give una hyper.

The thing pain the guy. See as he dey lament. E pain am!
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by leisuretym: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2022
She felt the daughter licked the ice cream she would have licked

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2022
leisuretym:
She felt the daughter licked the ice cream she would have licked
LoL.. grin grin.. na small pikin sense be dat na. How much is ice cream she can't afford?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by EmmyDJourno: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2022
Your turn is over, aje grin
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by leisuretym: 9:30am On Dec 26, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

LoL.. grin grin.. na small pikin sense be fat na. How
much is ice cream she can't afford?

You don’t know how girls reason.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2022
Connected1:

Stop all this your talk abeg, na your type they spoil girl, tomorrow you will start complaining of the girl you spoiled.
And you think she likes the girl in the first place by braking up with him just because he took his daughter out, the guy did the right thing, no atom of love is in the girl no sacrifice just break up just like that? No now

The girlfriend is very stupid

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Keji1012(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2022
nkemoma:
The Vagina crew and their unnecessary drama..

She expected nigga to be putting IT IN not taking her OUT

Ladies are the instrument of mass destruction. Devil dey learn where dem dey.

Afterall, they have nothing to offer in a relationship then their pussy and their useless billing. Useless gender
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by chigoziri2403(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Their brains never stop developing.
It takes a man who takes nonsense to be patient enough to take all their nonsense.
4me, I am impatient. Me wey dey leave woman wey dey HEAT waka dey go work.
This generation must have sense!
My man ...
It's when I am prepared to go to work, my woman tells me she's Hot ,
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Connected1: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

No body can do two outings on a day like Christmas. For all she knows, the man might be planning something bigger for both of them come new year which is more appropriate for adults. But because she too is childish, she's clamoring for Christmas outing.

Date a mature girl, una go say no, na evening newspaper. Una want smally. Smally with fish brain wey go give una hyper.

The thing pain the guy. See as he dey lament. E pain am!
Other guys go out with their children and girlfriends too.

From the Lady's POV: if he insists I am not going, then it means, he's going to hang out with his daughter's mother possibly a reunion.

Or

His daughter doesn't like me that's why she must have convinced him not to take me along.

Everyone has their own side to the story and instincts too, citing those instincts above, anyone will like to quit the relationship unless they have some inferiority complex.

As a wise man he's supposed to strike a balance between them.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Olaolex: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2022
Guyman01:
@OP after showing this news to my Ekuke dog instead of the usual barking of "Waooo wao, wao wao" it is now barking like a mix breed of Germany Shepherd and Rottweiler "Hoof hoof, Grrrrr Hoof hoof" cheesy
Thanks for posting
Nibo latun jasi yii? (how did we find ourselves here?) You are not normal sir
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Stargurl20(f): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2022
The guy should thank God. If he ended up with her, she will frustrated the hell out of his daughter or even make him and his daughters enemies.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by dominique(f): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2022
oyeb15:
One nearly kill me When I took her son out with me and return late. She started wasting my money looking everywhere and look distressed when she finally finds me.

So you don't trust me. It's a triple,, labor dating after-one ladies. They don't trust, family problems, stories about previous break-up and finally, they still love the lunatic runaway husband more than you. If he comes back, they will dump u.

I don't blame her. The world had gone so evil that people harm their biological children how much more a child that one sees as an inconvenience? For you to even see anything wrong with what she did shows that you're a narcissist and you deliberately took that child out to get that kind of reaction from her and label her all the derogatory names your fellow men label single mothers. You're a huge red flag and any woman that knows her worth needs to stay away from you and your likes.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by GistFullGround: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2022

You are a Wiseman.

I am sure the girl must have realized her mistake by now; but remember, "once bitten twice shy"

Flee from the devil & never look back!

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Johel(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8HN99pXf6w

A popular vloggers girlfriend just broke up with him now because he told her he wants to have a time out with his daughter by taking her out alone this Christmas but the girlfriend wouldn't have any of it and broke up with him.

Seriously, some girls are dumb. How can you love a man and not love everything about him including his kids? What if it's your own child, won't she be the one proudly posting it that father and babygirls time out alone? But because it's not her own biological child now, she's getting angry.

This one is just a gold digger. She's not ready to be a responsible mother and wife.

Nigga doesn't know what the Lord has done for him

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by HomeTutorsPro: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

All the time that the man has been taking the lady out, was the daughter going with them?
Maybe not.
But it's Christmas and you know what that means, especially to women.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by iHateFraudsters: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2022
Guyman01:
@OP after showing this news to my Ekuke dog instead of the usual barking of "Waooo wao, wao wao" it is now barking like a mix breed of Germany Shepherd and Rottweiler "Hoof hoof, Grrrrr Hoof hoof" cheesy
Thanks for posting

This man grin
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by yerimastyle(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2022
She left him because the guy is supprting Obi .

Vote pitobi...
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Lighthammer(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2022
Speaking from experience,it is crystal clear like the biblical) mene mene tekel upharsin that the if the man ended up marrying that blasted girl,she will end up hating and treating that man's daughter in a horrible way...
Imagine that gut,self centered narcissistic puta

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Lighthammer(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Johel:

Nigga doesn't know what the Lord has done for him
Brother I swear the Man should be doing thanksgiving...he successfully dodge a nuke

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by felixtare(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
Anotheeeeer...
Banga!!!!
The man though.
Why not take both of 'em out?
At least she'll get to show whether she'll be a good step mum or not.
Seriously, I don't blame the lady. It's a sign that she'll be struggling for the man's attention if they eventually get married.
The man is supposed to make the lady bond with the little girl, especially during Christmas, and not leave her behind to go out with his daughter alone.
Maybe there's something about the lady he did not include in this story.

Wich part of d post u nor understand?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas by Kaytixy: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2022
HomeTutorsPro:
Anotheeeeer...
Banga!!!!
The man though.
Why not take both of 'em out?
At least she'll get to show whether she'll be a good step mum or not.
Seriously, I don't blame the lady. It's a sign that she'll be struggling for the man's attention if they eventually get married.
The man is supposed to make the lady bond with the little girl, especially during Christmas, and not leave her behind to go out with his daughter alone.
Maybe there's something about the lady he did not include in this story.
is like you guys didn't see this video to the end. I heard him said he asked her to go out with him and the daughter but she refused.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? / Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? / No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.