Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? (36133 Views)

Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / Int’l Travels: Airfares Hit Rooftop In Nigeria As Ghanaians, Others Pay Less / A Drive Through Tinapa Resort In Calabar(2022 Review) What Exactly Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by BigName101: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Gerrard59:

Yeah, the intelligent one is the one who bought a car even when he did not need one yet complains about the misery the car has brought upon him.

Delay gratification? No
Contentment? Mbanu

So much for an intelligent man.
I guess poverty has completely blocked your sense of reasoning. Firstly, you don't know anything about me and why I bought my car (if that's your problem) secondly, you're daftly quoting out of context: the topic was about finding internal happiness. If you're so dumb to not understand, scroll up and fill your empty skull with some reasoning. Bonehead.
Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by shinealight(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Gerrard59:

I don't have similar thoughts as you do. As it is, I have not been to my father's or mother's villages because it is pointless to do so. Home is where I make money and find happiness. I no get that time for it must be a place my parents come from.

You have stated that ‘Home is where you make MONEY and find HAPPINESS’. That’s fair enough, hwvr, we all get to a stage in life when we realise that there’s more to life that those two ephemeral and temporary pursuits in order for one to have a fulfilled life.
Our purpose in life has to be related to what is willed for us humans by the Creator and Giver of Life…..otherwise we would be living like the Biblical Prodigal Son. We all must strive to ascertain the true Purpose of our existence and to live our lives accordingly!
Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by djoe21(m): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

The gun doesn't kill is not my analogy, it's an analogy of some woke people in US. Let me explain

There is a law in the US called 2nd amendment law which states that "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed" this allows every motherfucker to own a gun because guns are seen as their constitutional human right

The easiest way to reduce gun crime is to simply make it illegal for non-security people to have guns which will simply mean having a constitutional amendment to review and adjust the 2nd amendment

But most people and most legislators in National Assembly that can make this adjustment are against making the adjustment rather they all blame the shooters and excuse a system that makes it very easy for intending shooters to get guns

Any attempt to amend the 2nd amendment was always met with huge protest and stiff resistance, they claim "guns don't kill"

some of the people on quora who argue this guns don't kill shit I usually sarcastically reply them that they can as well legalize nuclear weapons in their country in the name of freedom and "guns don't kill"

You can read more on this wiki link, copy and past the whole link

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns_don%27t_kill_people,_people_kill_people

Yeah sure I get all these. But looking at it, technically guns cannot kill on its own except when wielded by someone. That's why they say guns don't kill but people kill people. I remember when DMX used this line in the movie Romeo must Die cool).

Anyways, even though I believe they should be some levels of restrictions as to gun possession, I still think they are some advantages to what the US is practising. In fact, in Nigeria some people are beginning to acquire guns for private use to protect themselves because even though they are restrictions and laws against arms possession in the country, many still acquire them illegally to intimidate others and carry out their nefarious acts.

All this being said. We cannot still compare the destruction guns cause to what nuclear weapons can do. So in my opinion you shouldn't say because anyone can easily own gun in the US then everyone or country should be allowed to possess nuclear weapons. Like the saying goes, if humans survive world war 3 then world war 4 will be fought with sticks and poles. Do you know why? It is because of the level of destruction the world would experience. Humans may become extinct. Do you think this is because of guns? No it is because of nuclear weapons. These kind of weapons should never have been made in the first place. And now that they have, the world should be doing everything within its power to ensure it is in as limited hands as possible and for more not to be produced.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by Athemisia: 6:59am On Dec 28, 2022
Gerrard59:

So, what about travellers from Abuja to Kaduna? Won't they pass through the southern part of Kaduna? So, because I stay in Edo and enjoy life, those in Southern Kaduna can go to hell?

From your post so far, you are convince not living in Nigeria, neither am I trying to convince you.
The southern kaduna security issue you speak about is usually occasional. Not on everyday basis.
I have a brother living there with his family and he has never for once flee his residence due to insecurity issues.
There are specific places there having such insecurity challenge.
Even the UK, you speak about, aren't there any insecurity issues in some places? If you say no, I will dig up ten from just last week.
Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by Athemisia: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2022

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by Gerrard59(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2022
Athemisia:

From your post so far, you are convince not living in Nigeria, neither am I trying to convince you.
The southern kaduna security issue you speak about is usually occasional. Not on everyday basis.
I have a brother living there with his family and he has never for once flee his residence due to insecurity issues.
There are specific places there having such insecurity challenge.
Even the UK, you speak about, aren't there any insecurity issues in some places? If you say no, I will dig up ten from just last week.

Try get conscience na...over 40 people were butchered few days ago. The killings have been reoccurring across Kajuru, Kachia, Zango-Kataf and many places within the past seven years. Even journalists who have tried to dig into the matter either have their sources mysteriously killed, or they (the journalists) are almost murdered. Recently, David Hundeyin did a documentary on it. Meanwhile, the governor has been brazen in his words and actions towards the people. To you, it is nothing to worry about.

Also, throughout my earlier posts, I did not mention the UK, so I don't know where you got that from. Additionally, I don't need you to convince me. From the responses so far, there is nothing a rich person enjoys in Nigeria that cannot be replicated in Ghana or Namibia. None whatsoever. I don't want to be convinced about the killings in Northern Nigeria (I have written about it and even have manuscripts waiting to be published). So your gaslighting cannot work on me. Many Nairalanders have tried the same and failed, woefully, to add.

Man! You lots are incredibly wicked and cruel, just like your elites. No sense of sympathy. Yeah, your brother has not been attacked (assuming your tale is true sef); thus, everyone else can go and die. I fear who no fear una. I am willing to bet that you support Tinubu. BTW, how does Tinubu deek taste like when you suck it? What about El-Rufai's cum, is it delicious and yummy? I am a big fan of swallowing cum, so I am interested in knowing how cum taste like from people who suck preek for a living, even on part-time basis.

Athemisia:

1. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/dec/27/blind-bbc-reporter-fights-off-mugger-who-snatched-his-phone

2. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/dec/27/man-dies-after-boxing-day-stabbing-at-birmingham-nightclub

The whole nation mustn't be safe before you are safe.....

Then you go on to bring some stats trying to make it look like Nigeria is safer than the UK. First, more people have been slaughtered across Nigeria within the past seven years or even a decade than the whole of Europe (excluding the effects of the pandemic). Worse still, the manner these people are hacked to death is like those in failed countries or near-failed status (dem Somalia, DRC etc.). So, it is out of place to compare both countries. The average Brit lives longer than his Nigerian counterpart, crime rates constitute a part of life expectancy calculations. Also, developing countries tend to be pretty unsafe, however, unlike Nigeria, the elites in many developing countries do their best to reduce the crime rates as much as possible. They might not deter burglary crimes, but they will not allow some regions to be obliterated simply because their brothers who live there are not affected.

That is the difference.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by ahiboilandgas: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2022
Gerrard59:

Try get conscience na...over 40 people were butchered few days ago. The killings have been reoccurring across Kajuru, Kachia, Zango-Kataf and many places within the past seven years. Even journalists who have tried to dig into the matter either have their sources mysteriously killed, or they (the journalists) are almost murdered. Recently, David Hundeyin did a documentary on it. Meanwhile, the governor has been brazen in his words and actions towards the people. To you, it is nothing to worry about.

Also, throughout my earlier posts, I did not mention the UK, so I don't know where you got that from. Additionally, I don't need you to convince me. From the responses so far, there is nothing a rich person enjoys in Nigeria that cannot be replicated in Ghana or Namibia. None whatsoever. I don't want to be convinced about the killings in Northern Nigeria (I have written about it and even have manuscripts waiting to be published). So your gaslighting cannot work on me. Many Nairalanders have tried the same and failed, woefully, to add.

Man! You lots are incredibly wicked and cruel, just like your elites. No sense of sympathy. Yeah, your brother has not been attacked (assuming your tale is true sef); thus, everyone else can go and die. I fear who no fear una. I am willing to bet that you support Tinubu. BTW, how does Tinubu deek taste like when you suck it? What about El-Rufai's cum, is it delicious and yummy? I am a big fan of swallowing cum, so I am interested in knowing how cum taste like from people who suck preek for a living, even on part-time basis.

Then you go on to bring some stats trying to make it look like Nigeria is safer than the UK. First, more people have been slaughtered across Nigeria within the past seven years or even a decade than the whole of Europe (excluding the effects of the pandemic). Worse still, the manner these people are hacked to death is like those in failed countries or near-failed status (dem Somalia, DRC etc.). So, it is out of place to compare both countries. The average Brit lives longer than his Nigerian counterpart, crime rates constitute a part of life expectancy calculations. Also, developing countries tend to be pretty unsafe, however, unlike Nigeria, the elites in many developing countries do their best to reduce the crime rates as much as possible. They might not deter burglary crimes, but they will not allow some regions to be obliterated simply because their brothers who live there are not affected.

That is the difference.
your highlights of the kaduna killings is for political reason to exploit the situation ! Their are 100 killed in the east Why are you not concern? 100 killed by cult war in the south west? Then in zamafara and katisna 1000s been killed but does are not humans cos it wouldt add to obi votes . You a hypocrite . 38 person where killed in Nusukka and imo ! Where is your rants about it! Their communal clash in ebony and kogi .1000 of lives have been lost .but y
You selectively forget and rememebr southern kaduna.
Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by Athemisia: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Gerrard59:

That is the difference.

It's obvious you just want to spite Nigeria... Nobody ask you to come stay here. So stop are this nonsense talk of elites...
How many elites have stop gun violence in the U.S?
How many elites have stop knive violence in the u.k?
Stay where ever you feel safe you don't need to know how the rich enjoy life in Nigeria because.
Peace out...

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by yinkeys(m): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Satazaa:
here is my take, if you are able to crack the wealth code and break in to the upper class, nigeria is like paradise for those that are street smart and can navigate thier way through the daily rough patches, if the roads are not good then get a sturdy SUV, if the there is no portable water then get a borehole, if there is no electricity get a gen or solar system for less than 2m, for insecurity some even hire paid policemen, besides a lot of people who get kidnapped are loud and oppressive save for few exceptions of opportunistic kidnappings,
I personally have a very wealthy friend in Abuja who wakes up pray in the morning and go back to sleep, starts his business around 10am thru to 4pm, hits the tennis courts to play or sometime swim, retire back home around 7pm to his family and told me he has never experienced any form of crime in the past ten years, this same guy lost a cousin to knife attack in the UK few years back, so crime and insecurity is everywhere,

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by yinkeys(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
undecided

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by headboyprince(m): 3:45am On Dec 30, 2022
Athemisia:

It's obvious you just want to spite Nigeria... Nobody ask you to come stay here. So stop are this nonsense talk of elites...
How many elites have stop gun violence in the U.S?
How many elites have stop knive violence in the u.k?
Stay where ever you feel safe you don't need to know how the rich enjoy life in Nigeria because.
Peace out...
yen, yen, yen, see your mouth like buhari own... grin

at least it's gun violence bothering the US? citizens get to defend yourself..

but in nigeria people are butereched (not killed) but butered in their sleep, they cant even engage in violence to safe their lives because the govt doesn't permit citizens to defend themselves but to wait for the cowardly and slow military who will only arrive when you're dead already or dragged into the bush by terrorist...

Nigerians die like goats waiting to be slaughter... shocked

Tueh i spite on this country, even the devil is afraid of Nigeria.... grin dont ever put the US, or UK in same sentence with this hellfire... sad

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by Prometheus666: 7:31am On Dec 31, 2022
headboyprince:

you're too dull for my liking, your dullness is giving me bubu kind of vibes.... grin grin

Silly piece of shit
Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by FEGEITOK: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
I pondered this question as I laid down on Lagos Ibadan Expressway at the hands of Mr. Akinwale Ogunmodede who hit me and ran away. For all returnees like me please have an absolute contingency for emergency healthcare.

I’m very lucky to be alive and eternally thankful. Many returnees are not so lucky.

Even the medical professionals will “size you up” and bill you accordingly.

Sorry about this.

Call the police and there are with you in 5 minutes or less.

Call an ambulance and the same applies.

Except this cannot happen in Nigeria unless you are a politically exposed VIP or a super-rich businessman who has made all the prior arrangements.

No common man enjoys the above.

I hope you are recovering and will be able to do the things you loved with time.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by erico2k2(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks Bro.

The sad part is I’m not medically fit enough for a flight ti at least Atlanta.
Bro how are you keeping? I messaged you on wassap

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by ibkayee(f): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
headboyprince:

yen, yen, yen, see your mouth like buhari own... grin

at least it's gun violence bothering the US? citizens get to defend yourself..

but in nigeria people are butereched (not killed) but butered in their sleep, they cant even engage in violence to safe their lives because the govt doesn't permit citizens to defend themselves but to wait for the cowardly and slow military who will only arrive when you're dead already or dragged into the bush by terrorist...

Nigerians die like goats waiting to be slaughter... shocked

Tueh i spite on this country, even the devil is afraid of Nigeria.... grin dont ever put the US, or UK in same sentence with this hellfire... sad
How can you say even the devil is afraid of Nigeria, God forgive me for laughing loool

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by kopell: 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks Bro.

The sad part is I’m not medically fit enough for a flight ti at least Atlanta.
Egun sorry to hear the sad situation. I hope you're getting better, mater of fact Haji Muftai told me, I never new it was this serious

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by kopell: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I still like Nigeria. Will be going for advanced rehabilitation in the USA early next year but I’ll be back.

I’m just more cognizant of “stuff that money can’t buy” like laying in traffic lanes in the rain and unable to move grin
Those are facts, soon especially in lagos those traffic will reduce at least by 40 % when those new trains fully operational, imagine one train trip eliminating 15 buses of the road x3 a day. Its a dream I'm waiting see happen. Our love for Nigeria is unshakable.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by Kobicove(m): 1:04am On Jan 01, 2023
headboyprince:

Then ask yourself why politicians and billionoares always japa since life is sweet here... grin grin

Mention 1 billionaire who has relocated from Nigeria for economic reasons

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by Backpedal: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2023
Babysho:
It is such a pity that the elites are also the ones in control of our government.

THE ONLY THING WEALTHY NIGERIANS ENJOY EXCLUSIVELY AND PROPERLY IS OPPRESSION AND LAZINESS BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T MAKE THEIR WEALTH THROUGH HARDWORK.

(1) The elites in Nigeria are so rich but lazy and poor mentally that when they build their houses, they don't even have personal taste. Even wealthy Nigerian architects no get taste. Everybody's house looks the same! LAZINESS

(2) When they(politicians and elites) buy fast cars, they see that the quality of the asphalt in Nigeria isn't good enough so instead of fixing that for everybody, they would rather travel out to Switzerland to rent cars than build roads because it means the masses will also enjoy that road. LAZINESS AND OPPRESSION.

(3) The elites see that some areas in Nigeria is more picturesque for vacations than anywhere in the world but instead of tackling security, they would rather travel out to Italy. LAZINESS AND GREEDINESS.

(4) The elites in Nigeria are so lazy and full of oppressive spirit that instead of building beautiful road networks and their dream glass homes in villages where there is greenery and canals so they can have privacy, they would rather live where the Europeans did. See millions of "rich men" in Lagos Island traffic everyday. FOOLHARDY, POOR TASTE AND OPPRESSION.

I can go on and on. Everything that is wrong with Nigeria, if you use the elite oppression lens to look at them, you'll see clearly why it is so.
You have spoken well
Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by Backpedal: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
your highlights of the kaduna killings is for political reason to exploit the situation ! Their are 100 killed in the east Why are you not concern? 100 killed by cult war in the south west? Then in zamafara and katisna 1000s been killed but does are not humans cos it wouldt add to obi votes . You a hypocrite . 38 person where killed in Nusukka and imo ! Where is your rants about it! Their communal clash in ebony and kogi .1000 of lives have been lost .but y
You selectively forget and rememebr southern kaduna.

You are actually the one looking at it from a biased lens though
Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by Backpedal: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2023
Blurpy:
I’m telling you! Only clubbing and fucking different women. Nothing more !
That is the case because of their mental poverty and laziness

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by Backpedal: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2023
baretalk:

Stop being an ungrateful ingrate, you sound like a biafran, enemies of the Nigerian state and army, saying the Nigerian army is not doing anything, makes you an evil liar, or enemy of Nigeria. Politicians and ethno religious bigots like you are the ones destroying Nigeria, the army is one of the institutions keeping us going.
This right here is the problem of Nigeria
Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by baretalk: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2023
Backpedal:

This right here is the problem of Nigeria
You should be ashamed of yourself, you can't even be grateful to the ordinary soldiers fighting in Northeast and fringes of our nation, ensuring you live free. Are you a kid?
Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by Backpedal: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2023
baretalk:

You should be ashamed of yourself, you can't even be grateful to the ordinary soldiers fighting in Northeast and fringes of our nation, ensuring you live free. Are you a kid?
Where did I ever say that ?
Do you read at all?
Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by baretalk: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2023
Gerrard59:

That is the difference.
You sound like a bloody struggling immigrants, struggling minimum wage to survive. There is no glory in working security, caregiver or servant jobs, even if you are doing it in heaven. You are a poor man with no sense, lots of places in Nigeria is safe, we have a huge market, good food and weather, and all our too billionaires still live in Nigeria. Not everyone will like to be doing slave work at 40, you are still at the bottom of the food chain, only that, this time you are serving a Caucasian.
Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by Kenn55: 2:38am On Jan 02, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

Shebi I dey argue with you before. My eyes don see pepper.

My Oga, this one wey u dey talk like this, I'm surprised. Ebi like say Nigerian system has happened to you.
Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by Bossman(m): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
For God’s sake, why does almost every thread on here always turn into an argument and cursing? Can’t we respect each other’s opinion and point of view. What is wrong with us as people? It’s us Nigerians that are Nigeria’s problems. Without the change coming from within, the country would lol continue to digress. What a pity!

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by TWoods(m): 2:45am On Jan 03, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

I still like Nigeria. Will be going for advanced rehabilitation in the USA early next year but I’ll be back.

I’m just more cognizant of “stuff that money can’t buy” like laying in traffic lanes in the rain and unable to move grin

Stuff that money can’t buy is why the likes of me don’t believe in Nigeria. You may own your house outright in Nigeria… but what’s the point when healthcare, security and peace of mind to move around as you please does not exist?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by TWoods(m): 2:46am On Jan 03, 2023
Kobicove:

Mention 1 billionaire who has relocated from Nigeria for economic reasons

Mention any of these billionaires who’s children aren’t dual citizens and who don’t have foreign doctors.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by armyofone(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
TWoods:

Stuff that money can’t buy is why the likes of me don’t believe in Nigeria. You may own your house outright in Nigeria… but what’s the point when healthcare, security and peace of mind to move around as you please does not exist?

So true!
Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by armyofone(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
TWoods:

Mention any of these billionaires who’s children aren’t dual citizens and who don’t have foreign doctors.

Ask him! They take solace in the insolaceable!

Instead of using the money to improve Nigeria roads or hospitals, they pocket the money for their multitudes of children's education in UK/Europe. Arab countries etc

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Does One Enjoy In Nigeria As A Rich Person? by InvertedHammer: 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2023
AngelicBeing:
You had good intentions and you planned your gradual movement to Nigeria but even at your decision to move back, l was not too comfortable but l didn't want to argue much with you, if you see what I went through all through the years l tried to settle back permanently in Nigeria, until l took a final decision to just continue to be a visitor, Nigeria don cast oo, several returnees were kidnapped and some were frustrated back to the Western world, sad
/

Why would you contemplate moving to Nigeria permanently? That's just a fantasy for many until they return to realize that the Nigeria they left is way better than or still the same with the present Nigeria.

A trip to Nigeria is therapeutic. It reminds one of why they japa in the first place. Like a shock therapy. When you go back to your adopted country, you will appreciate it more like the first time.

Those who think Nigeria is fun are those who come in during festive seasons and stay for about 2 weeks. I dare them to move and stay 6 months in Nigeria. grin grin

/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The New Face Of Oyingbo BRT Park - Photos / Prototype And Live Pictures Of Yaba BRT Terminus / Xmas: Travelers Should Be Wary Of This Danger On Interstate Highways (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.