Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) (42473 Views)

A Nairalander First Time On Plane And First Time In Delta / Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by rippa(m): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Smiles. Abeg show them your first monthly bill for gas and electricity too, so they wouldn't think it's all about gift.

Merry Christmas
Yet, he was able to afford it just 1year after relocation
Many of you dont have sense

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
EvergreenDiarie:
I want my face to be very rough grin grin grin grin becos soon I will be in the streets pranking street gangsters

If them no send u go ruwanda na grin and UK no dey give refugee status to 9ja since 1980 till date shocked
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by fykes(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aboguede:
Ur so called income in the so called UK after monthly rent and feeding plus pkekus high cost is less than what u save in 9ja

Typical of y'all only think with your penis.
Read again and learn
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
fykes:

Typical of y'all only think with your penis.
Read again and learn

Nothing left to read aunty evening grin

Exaggerated 478£ x 4 = 1912£/month

Rent in a shared apartment/montg = 300£

Food and toiletries/month = 1000£

Electricity and gas/month so called 60£ in shared apartments

Transportation /month = 150£

Total low budget expenditure =1510 balance 402£

No bear and no cigarette and no pkekus for God knows eternity shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Gabriel459(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
EvergreenDiarie:
This is the video of my first Christmas in UK, it was on a low key but was remarkable.

Beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewnY6VTCFHM
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by watchindelta(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Smiles. Abeg show them your first monthly bill for gas and electricity too, so they wouldn't think it's all about gift.

Merry Christmas
nawoho shoo shocked shocked
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by kabukabu50(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aboguede:
That is the problem with most of you empty 'humans' why don't counter my narratives with counter facts or point out my mistakes.

You simply start harassment which is the only way you think is better to protect ur own wrong life. Listen oga, the earlier you start allowing ur brain to contemplate reality the better for you because people like you who decided to block their minds from reality are not always there to tell the stories.

You maybe a hopeless immigrant in a dead refugee camp in Germany or Italy or you are hopeless in Nigeria because your mind is fixed on japa. Anyways, u aboki with ur empty kettle shocked

After my monthly spending,I save over $1000.

I also contribute to a 401k and I have investments in the US stock market.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Kaysalas(m): 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Nairalanders 2023 is a heartbeat away.

I've a submission. I think we should sponsor one and another to leave this country. Bear in mind that we've almost 3m people here.
How do we start
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by descarado: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Evergreen4:
Where Una dey see money enter UK self. Is there anything I'm not doing right ?. Someone should give me update naaa
Go to UK care work thread or something like that. Start from page one. Maybe by this time next year, you will be in uk. Goodluck to you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Kenn55: 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Merry Christmas

Someone who has not lived in Nigeria reading your post would think electricity is free or too cheap in Nigeria.

In Nigeria, you pay for electricity you didn't consume, you pay for half current, you pay to repair transformer when it spoils ,you pay for petrol used to fuel your generator to produce the electricity you will pay for, you pay the mechanic to repair the generator when it spoils, you pay for servicing of the generator.

Oga, by the time you add all these costs, it has become more expensive than the UK you are yabbing. You have not even quantified the amount of stress involved in the generator wahala.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
kabukabu50:

After my monthly spending,I save over $1000.

I also contribute to a 401k and I have investments in the US stock market.

grin grin grin abeg shift make i faint grin

Ur own koboless Don make ur brain comut from this earth. U be mumu. So u forget say ur moniker na kabukabu50kobo shocked

U be mumu grin

Abeg go drink ur garri if any is left. Atule ala grin

U wey ur poverty dey smell all over NL. If Satan swear for u eeh, u wan collect em position for lies. Ezi ofia, nkita ekuke ala grin

Kitipka lachagi anya there. Hunger ambassador shocked
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Ginomel(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wickedfacts:

You better Japa with sense and go legally.
Not that after 6 months, your kinsmen will begging Abike to save your life.

Don't mind him.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by fykes(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aboguede:

Funny you need to get a life for yourself before you can analyse another's. Whoever spends like u just wrote on a minimum wage has no plans for life...I can see why you are stuck where you are.
"Whoever thinks he knows, knows nothing as he ought to "

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
grin grin grin and who u think say u wan fool grin u forget say ur moniker na "fake" be ur nick name.

U self wey dey use borrowed data wan still chuk mouth for this matter grin

Evening aunty abeg go hustle, night Don come shocked

fykes:

Funny you need to get a life for yourself before you can analyse another's. Whoever spends like u just wrote on a minimum wage has no plans for life...I can see why you are stuck where you are.
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
fykes:

U mugu, we are trying to see how this oga can survive in England with his low budget income hence the calculations.

Should I now calculate for him base on other peoples income?

Abeg go Wear supergatee and enter ur night Market b4 children begin cry grin
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by kabukabu50(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aboguede:

grin grin grin abeg shift make i faint grin

Ur own koboless Don make ur brain comut from this earth. U be mumu. So u forget say ur moniker na kabukabu50kobo shocked

U be mumu grin

Abeg go drink ur garri if any is left. Atule ala grin

U wey ur poverty dey smell all over NL. If Satan swear for u eeh, u wan collect em position for lies. Ezi ofia, nkita ekuke ala grin

Kitipka lachagi anya there. Hunger ambassador shocked

So you really think that a person's internet name on a web page is an indication of their lifestyle.

Wow.

You're really smart,aren't you.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by juman(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hope he is not lazy ass that would be shouting around that there is no money abroad.
There is lot of money in london, grab it.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by greatseed: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
EvergreenDiarie:
This is the video of my first Christmas in UK, it was on a low key but was remarkable.

Received from who ? U have to be faster in talking & smarter with analysis to build ur channel. Good luck

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by EvergreenDiarie: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
It was from my Pastor, we are supposed to be at his place for Christmas launch but the because of the virus flying around we couldn't go, so he delivered the launch to us.

You are right, I am working on talking faster and improving in analysing as well, thanks.
greatseed:
Received from who ? U have to be faster in talking & smarter with analysis to build ur channel. Good luck
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by bobokunlexzy: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
NastiLord:
Your face show say e nor too tey wey you escape from hell. Thunder fire poverty. All the gutters Nigeria have created in your face will surely be filled in months to come.
Congratulations

Take it easy na grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by StreetFight: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Merry Christmas

Gas and Electricity for a single man in a room and parlor apartment will be around £50 a month, while if he does the most casual work e.g. Factory Operative or Cleaner for 80 hours a month, he will make at least £800 at the rate of £10 per hour.

Don't let anger and bitterness kill you because you cannot afford to travel to UK. Borrow money if you have to, and experience another life.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
The earlier u start to be ur self the better ur chance after all ur situation will not change when u lie about it in fact it goes worse because u will be deceiving ur brain. In other words, the ability for ur brain to figure a way to better ur situations will hindered.

If something is as clear as white but maybe it does not favor u. The best thing is for u to call it what it is and stop this nonsense 9ja stupid imagination 'i see u in a big house, claim it' oga grow up, those postors and imams are just curn men milking gullible fellows like u.

Don't u see that the members will continue in poverty even after claiming heaven and earth while the preachers will always ask them to pay big offerings and saw seeds which they will use to enrich them selves physically.

The Europeans knows all this things about people like u and co. And they will continue to use the same trick to slave u in Europe and America for many many years. You will just be working like donkeys waiting and hoping for green card or permanent residency but alas ur children will continue where u stopped.

Them never tell u say u be mumu grin

kabukabu50:

So you really think that a person's internet name on a web page is an indication of their lifestyle.

Wow.

You're really smart,aren't you.

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by rezzy: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Agbadocassava:

Tinubu is the answer, you won’t be taxed excessively

Nigeria tax is much too o
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
StreetFight:

Gas and Electricity for a single man in a room and parlor apartment will be around £50 a month, while if he does the most casual work e.g. Factory Operative or Cleaner for 80 hours a month, he will make at least £800 at the rate of £10 per hour.

Don't let anger and bitterness kill you because you cannot afford to travel to UK. Borrow money if you have to, and experience another life.

cheesy poor man, take it easy. I'm on my 7th passport . Back to the topic, you re probably estimating from somewhere in Ibadan, if you haven't bn to the UK, please reach out to someone who's a resident to Confirm the current cost of gas n electricity...

Meanwhile, I'm not discouraging people from travelling, I just reminded OP to let his viewers know other side of the UK. Many abandoned their lucrative businesses thinking abroad manufactures money in the street...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by rezzy: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aboguede:

Which one is no beer, cigarette and kpekus? Are those ones part of enjoyment?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by rezzy: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
EvergreenDiarie:

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
rezzy:

Which one is no beer, cigarette and kpekus? Are those ones part of enjoyment?

No they are part of disenjoyment grin

You people after arriving in Europe and oyibo will watch ur head with soap and work on Brian till u begin to pretend that drinking and smoking is for only bad people while them oyibos can never do without smoking and drinking even from age of 10.

I have lived in Europe for a good number of years and know first hand and not 'them say'

The 1000% truth is that the op is in for a very long ride and it is just beginning and the worst is that the longer the worster shocked

Very soon he will disown all his family members in Nigeria and friends too because he can not send them even 100£ every 2 months then he will be claiming they are not thinking well but he him self has made him self 'by force pastor' grin

While immigrants females who arrived in Europe as single or divorce will become shemales and will send a man to jail at any given chance using the help of their finished old tired shemales oyibos contactsgrin
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by rezzy: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aboguede:

No they are part of disenjoyment grin

You people after arriving in Europe and oyibo will watch ur head with soap and work on Brian till u begin to pretend that drinking and smoking is for only bad people while them oyibos can never do without smoking and drinking even from age of 10.

I have lived in Europe for a good number of years and know first hand and not 'them say'

The 1000% truth is that the op is in for a very long ride and it is just beginning and the worst is that they longer the worster shocked

Very soon he will disown all his family members in Nigeria and friends too because he can not send them even 100£ every 2 months then he will be claiming they are not thinking well but he him self has made him self 'by force pastor' grin

All these thing you are yarning sef.

I know people that are over there and are making it.
A couple left without their children on study visa, before 3 months, they paid up the money borrowed. Then in another 6 months, the man came to pick their children.
It took 6 months to come pick them because they wanted them to finish the session in school.
My question is, if they are not seeing money, how did they achieve all that.?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by kabukabu50(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
rezzy:

A couple left without their children on study visa, before 3 months, they paid up the money borrowed. Then in another 6 months, the man came to pick their children.
It took 6 months to come pick them because they wanted them to finish the session in school.

When your family is in the US or Europe,you have no need to send money to anyone in naija to prove anything.

My family is with me and I take care of them.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by DevilSignature: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
EvergreenDiarie:

Brotherly so you finally Japa from this shit hole

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by femijay8271(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Nairalanders 2023 is a heartbeat away.

I've a submission. I think we should sponsor one and another to leave this country. Bear in mind that we've almost 3m people here.

Abeg if u can help, u can start from me
Re: A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video) by Aboguede(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
Continue to deceive ur self even after getting first hand free information.

Let me tell, the first thing the European immigration will do for u free of charge is to help u bring ur immediate family to Europe especially if they happen to be ur children. But the truth is that u may think that u are the one who paid for those expenses but alas.

Oyibo is too wise for people like u. They prefer ur children to u because they will have the chance to manipulate them and configure their Brian from fresh in order to use them for ever because children that grow up in Europe has mealy 0(zero) chance of returning to Africa for ever thereby remaining slaves and contributing to free labour to Europe for ever.

Sometimes, they will deport the parents after some years or manipulate them to go back leaving their children especially after the children has come of age.

Anyways, who no go moho know. The problem is that those who go may not have the chance or boldness to say what they saw.

So u know how much it cost for two people to immigrate to the uk legally? Now, that is to tell u how much they were making in Nigeria which is to say that they can easily build a house of their own and can also own business and grow it but now they will have to skuize them selves into 2 rooms and the mother and father will work their ass out for God knows eternity then their children will continue where they stoped

rezzy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States / N470 Million Niger Bridge Collapses In Dangana, Niger State / Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.