Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. (8754 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. by Uptheante(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
Stephen2324:
I asked her to send me a picture of where she is working and she sent me this. Abeg make una help me explain the picture.
This is an ashawo house a.k.a brothel.
It means she's a prostitute.

Abeg where's this place located?

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. by Uptheante(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
The voltage of infections these girls carry can power Ariaria international market.
Don't be surprised they may even be cleaner than your most cherished and 'innocent'girlfriend angry grin

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. by OboOlora(f): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Na workshop be that, they are working from home.

Unlike most Naija girls that do hookups and online ‘DICKlivery’

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. by Caleb15(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Now that she's working you are complaining, these place should be Umunede or Ugbu lu okiti
Re: I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. by dnawah(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Stephen2324:
I asked her to send me a picture of where she is working and she sent me this. Abeg make una help me explain the picture.
please show all working.leave the address to the nearest location grin grin grin
Re: I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. by Truvelisback(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Stephen2324:
Oga, suffree dey lie na! grin Pics wey i see 4 fb. grin
Re: I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. by Engrgeneral(m): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
tydi:
I dey live for back of this house
Re: I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. by czarr(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Zonefree:
The voltage of infections these girls carry can power Ariaria international market.
lmao
Re: I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. by yinkeys(m): 12:03am On Dec 27, 2022
Some women are really suffering o
These women have heart
Re: I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. by Auxigen(m): 2:35am On Dec 27, 2022
jeromestarks:
Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Shaey virgin still dey this country like this? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. by shortIGBOman: 6:51am On Dec 27, 2022
Stephen2324:

Na IGBO Girl She be. Na their office be this. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. by jeromestarks: 7:11am On Dec 27, 2022
Auxigen:

Shaey virgin still dey this country like this? grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/7458140/lady-confused-dna-test-reveals

Dem dey. Na shameless men dey wife woman wey another guy don fvck.
Re: I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. by losky83: 7:44am On Dec 27, 2022
Stephen2324:
Judging from what fraudulent guys do to innocent women,no wise girl would send you a true pic of where she works especially if it's an expensive looking place.
Why do you need the pic?
Do you want to redesign the place?
If you are an online lover, then take it slowly. With time she will trust you.
Re: I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. by TheChameleon: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2022
grin

Re: I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. by Zico777(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2022
grin
obiekunie01:

na lie!

bros no mind these liers trying to break your relationship.

that pic shows she is a MARKETER!
Re: I Asked Her To Send Me A Picture Of Where She Is Working And She Sent Me This. by Okoroawusa: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
No be girls hostel be this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Love Her Man More Than He Loves Her? / PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 / 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.