Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) (66212 Views)

Manchester United:Harry Maguire leaves Leicester to undergo medicals at new club / Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Powersurge: 7:25am On Dec 27, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

I'm thinking Cristiano Ronaldo needs more goals.
Scoring in Saudi League will be much easier for him.

It will end in premium tear
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Vadese1: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2022
But this is part of retirement. He has played and see everything in football. The club is not buying Ronaldo because because of laurels. They know Ronaldo age can't allow him do more. The Ronaldo image is what they are after. Why should he reject the money. Is Saudi not part of football community

God1000:
This is bad move for C Ronaldo, money isn't everything, this will damage his reputation

He's already a millionaire with so many achievements to be proud of.

If I were him, I would consider quitting football now, he's already 37.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Farben(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Ronaldo sef won wear Jalamia ����
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2022
God1000:
This is bad move for C Ronaldo, money isn't everything, this will damage his reputation

wetin bad if him secure d rabba to use start charity work internationally?
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Your pains and tears is what I love seeing.

Greet mom for me. grin
I love seeing your wailing. You should greet your WhOr3 mum n pedophile cum gay dad
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

I love seeing your wailing. You should greet your WhOr3 mum n pedophile cum gay dad
With the stiff competition going on between you and your mom, I might just decide to furck you both to avoid bloodshed.

grin

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2022
JasonScoolari:
With the stiff competition going on between you and your mom, I might just decide to furck you both to avoid bloodshed.

grin
With the stiff competition of stupidit y in your clan, I ll just put you, your mum n das in the assylum
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by imbless: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2022
TristanX:

Allow the man conquer another league pls. He loves challenges
Oga let's be honest, this one is not challenge, this is a result of cr7 not being able to get a deal in Europe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

With the stiff competition of stupidit y in your clan, I ll just put you, your mum n das in the assylum
This your tears ehn. grin

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2022
JasonScoolari:
This your tears ehn. grin
you mean your tears. You know you don't v value. You ll see good thing and try to stain it. It's a psychological problem. Before you drink sniper to end it, receive new sense

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
you mean your tears. You know you don't v value. You ll see good thing and try to stain it. It's a psychological problem. Before you drink sniper to end it, receive new sense
Lol, I love how you're now sounding weak. grin

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by teejet: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2022
God1000:

How is it a bad move?

With no club in Europe showing Interest in him, he's right to move to Saudi Arabia. It is better than retiring when he could still play the round leather game.

His move is not for the money.

It is for the love of the game.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by imbless: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2022
TristanX:

And why did a child like Mbappe win the World Cup years before your Messi was rigged to win it?

For your information World Cup isn’t a true definition of a player. Afterall u after Mbappe won the World Cup, u guys never agreed he was a better player than Messi even when Messi hadn’t won it yet.
This fangirls can sound dumb all the time grin grin wtf are u saying sir?

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by fortunez1(m): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2022
God1000:

Oga what do you know about football, if it's actually true of he signing for a Saudi club then that's great because it's just gonna be a plus to his CV and as well groom and motivate younger football generations.
Saudi is doing very well in terms of grooming and developing there footballing populace hence everyone saw them perform credibly well at the world cup and this is because they have been employing the services of great footballers and coaches .
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by mtngloetiartel: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2022
grin grin
Odewaleadesoye:

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Tinymayour: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2022
My advise is make you shut up

God1000:

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2022
All the best to him oo.

To everything there is a beginning and an end. One of the greatest players of the round leather game.

I thought Lisbon might take him back or a mid team club in Germany or Italy could go after him. But, oh well, he doesn't have anything to prove to anyone anymore. I wonder what's there for a player in his late 30's to prove. Age has really taken its toll on him. With what happened with United, every other European club may want to be wary of him. The moment he left Juventus, that was it.

I am surprised that Messi won the world cup with Argentina a week ago and some people are still comparing him with Ronaldo. I can see the way some people here are oozing hate towards Ronaldo like he won the world cup before Messi. Since Messi has won and automatically that ends the "imaginary"debate, it makes no sense for Messi fans to keep attacking rival fans. Those ones will come up with arguments that doesn't hold water and Messi fans will begin to argue. Why still arguing with people. This so called debate is just based on preference. Even if Messi wins the next 5 international tournaments and 3 more balon d'ors it still won't change some people's mind towards Ronaldo(even though they know the truth and admit it).

Messi fans you don't need to argue with anybody again otherwise it will show you are insecure and petty.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by fredoooooo: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2022
fredoooooo:

Being watching before Messi came to psg , watch amd follow them more since they sign the greatest of all time ...
How may times do you watch games in jupiter or saudi arabia? cheesy
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by TristanX: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2022
imbless:

This fangirls can sound dumb all the time grin grin wtf are u saying sir?

Do u expect me to argue with u? Nah.... gat better things to do
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by TristanX: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2022
paradigmshift:
where did he insult u, na Ronaldo him insult not you lol. Baba dn change am .. lmao grin

U didn’t read where he called me an Ediot? Or u just want to hijack his issues
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Lol, I love how you're now sounding weak. grin
Someone was pleading on your behalf. You see say your life is useless!
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
Someone was pleading on your behalf. You see say your life is useless!
Kolo mental. grin

I have really dealt with you this week. grin

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by babajero(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2022
ofemigeorge:

So says a Messi fan, that want Messi to quickly surpass Ronaldo scoring records and scared that Ronaldo will come for them sooner or later.

Why quit when the hunger is still there
Messi have already surpassed him in goals, considering how many years he has been playing before Messi, and more than the 100 games he has played before Messi started.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by ballydankkf: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
You are too Much Abeg Nice one I wish people can reason the way you Reason life for just easy] But I'm More of Messi Than Ronaldo Sha.
Cr7 and Messi are the real goats!

Their rivalry gave life to football. How?
Fans started learning facts to defend their chosen goat.
Businesses thrived on their rivalry.
Bloggers cashed out.
Top footballers were inspired by them like the soda/cr7 saga.
The media couldn't exhaust stories and comparison topics about them.
Clubs rose to prominence by signing them.
Their lifestyles represented the two major routes to the top, Talent and Hardwork which triggered emotional attachment and sympathy among their fans.
Legends took their sides.
Business men sized opportunities from the rivalry.

One thing I have learnt from their era is "if you want strong followership use a VS!" By this I mean when there is rivalry between two leaders, followers tend to create a cult-like movement. See religion, politics, music, sports etc. When it comes down to one vs the other, the followership takes a new dimension. A cult is formed.

Except Mbape gets a strong rival, his followership would not match any of the goats.

For me, they are both great! I love them both!
[/quote]
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Those arab aboki wan finally use my G.O.A.T for sallah.no problem
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by saintmm(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
real691:
Cr7 and Messi are the real goats!

Their rivalry gave life to football. How?
Fans started learning facts to defend their chosen goat.
Businesses thrived on their rivalry.
Bloggers cashed out.
Top footballers were inspired by them like the soda/cr7 saga.
The media couldn't exhaust stories and comparison topics about them.
You nailed it man!
Clubs rose to prominence by signing them.
Their lifestyles represented the two major routes to the top, Talent and Hardwork which triggered emotional attachment and sympathy among their fans.
Legends took their sides.
Business men sized opportunities from the rivalry.

One thing I have learnt from their era is "if you want strong followership use a VS!" By this I mean when there is rivalry between two leaders, followers tend to create a cult-like movement. See religion, politics, music, sports etc. When it comes down to one vs the other, the followership takes a new dimension. A cult is formed.

Except Mbape gets a strong rival, his followership would not match any of the goats.

For me, they are both great! I love them both!
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
God1000:

The temptations to make more money is very hard to resist my brother even though you are saying the truth but antics of greed is there doing it's thing

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Obiebanks007(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Funny guy, but seems like you not Far from truth

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Peacecore: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

If he quit now, people ll say he ran away from Messi? And what ll be bad if he goes to Saudi to add some more money, individual accolades, team accolades etc? No matter how lowly rated Saudi Arabian league is, they are playing football.
Some bingos here are barking at my post thinking they are defending Messi to pepper Ronaldo. Christmas Chicken bones don finish so you all ll bark in futility. Messi is a very good footballer who has cemented his place in history. But coming here to talk ill about CR7 deliberately as if he stole your gf shows you all hate hardworking people. And such people ll v goodwill being far from them.
Ronaldo fangirl, we go still dey pepper una even with chicken bone in our mouth. Unless you declare Messi as your goat, you no go get peace for dis NL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Onelove508: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tumblr:
⚽️

Lolz
Walai talai FC!
Baba u made my xmass bro

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Peacecore: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Benwallt:

Person dey go where he will add to his goals taly to pepper messi you are talking about reputation.

Guy man knows what he is doing so long they don't gun him down on the pitch there.

He wouldn't want Messi to have everything over him as that's the only thing(goals) he has over Messi.
Dem no dey score anyhow for Saudi o. Dem dey stingy for goal o. Dem go even chop hin leg sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Peacecore: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
TristanX:

Your reply is off-point to my question

Moreover u guys should stop this Ronaldo-played-before-Messi talk. It’s not Ronaldo’s fault he started earlier or he’s older
Yes, you're right. He's an old man and should retire asap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) / Obafemi Martins Luxury Home In Lagos (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Two-year Prison Sentence For Tax Evasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.