Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) (66183 Views)

Manchester United:Harry Maguire leaves Leicester to undergo medicals at new club / Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by wolesmile(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
TristanX:

Are u trying to say Messi will be competing with CR7’s shadow in the UCL?
Have you forgotten that Ronaldo started playing professional soccer two years ahead of Messi? Messi still have two more years to beat the few records still in contention between them.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
JasonScoolari:
You sound dumb and foolish at the same time.

Go burn that belle fat and leave football discussion. grin
I was minding my biz and you came like a mad man. No problem I v a tranquilizer for you.
You are the greatest fool of all time. Very daft boy that deserve to be relegated to puppetry. Na your type them dey serve breakfast left right n centre. Werey okunrin.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:
This is bad move for C Ronaldo, money isn't everything, this will damage his reputation

He's already a millionaire with so many achievements to be proud of.

If I were him, I would consider quitting football now, he's already 37.

Person dey go where he will add to his goals taly to pepper messi you are talking about reputation.

Guy man knows what he is doing so long they don't gun him down on the pitch there.

He wouldn't want Messi to have everything over him as that's the only thing(goals) he has over Messi.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by TristanX: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
wolesmile:

Have you forgotten that Ronaldo started playing professional soccer two years ahead of Messi? Messi still have two more years to beat the few records still in contention between them.

Your reply is off-point to my question

Moreover u guys should stop this Ronaldo-played-before-Messi talk. It’s not Ronaldo’s fault he started earlier or he’s older

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Goodman247: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
He has done his best, he is d second GOAT

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Magnumproperty: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:
This is bad move for C Ronaldo, money isn't everything, this will damage his reputation

The same reputation was what made him go to Man U instead of Man City but as Man U bleeped up he had to abandoned reputation and go for the money. Afterall Messi left Barca for PSG when the former couldn't afford his wage again.

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by MT: 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Benwallt:

Person dey go where he will add to his goals taly to pepper messi you are talking about reputation.

Guy man knows what he is doing so long they don't gun him down on the pitch there.

He wouldn't want Messi to have everything over him as that's the only thing(goals) he has over Messi.

Messi is not even meant to outscore Ronaldo. Messi is a supporting midfielder while Ronaldo is a striker

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by ofemigeorge(m): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
[quote author=Tumblr post=119453823][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by blamingthedevil: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Loosersnaldo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Jack005(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

He should retire when he has the opportunity to earn more money? You get sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

I was minding my biz and you came like a mad man. No problem I v a tranquilizer for you.
You are the greatest fool of all time. Very daft boy that deserve to be relegated to puppetry. Na your type them dey serve breakfast left right n centre. Werey okunrin.
Childish bants... Repeating one line.

Old Layergrin

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by chiefolododo(m): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Loosersnaldo

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by FlyingKing: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
All your advices and opinions doesn't count, CR7 know what is good for him.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
luckyz4rea:

That is what you think. It is Ronaldo’s life. He knows what’s best for him without our suggestions

Penaldo loser fans sef get suggestions

Pls show us Penaldo world Cup, we wan check sumtin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

Wonderful when people who can't afford a full month's data are advising millionaires on career choices. grin

4 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Kingluqman(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

If Na your booda, you go tell am make en quit football after that huge offer. Bad belle grin

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by onadana: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

You're not him.

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Adakintroy: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Stop hyping the money. His mate is still in top club.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Aboki99(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

He's a sentimental, Christian extremist with poverty mindset like you.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

If he quit now, people ll say he ran away from Messi. And what ll be bad if he goes to Saudi to add some more money, individual accolades, team accolades etc. No matter how lowly rated Saudi Arabian league is, they are playing football.

Ronaldo fans will always have rubbish to say just to defend their failure of a player.

So Ronaldo don run go saudi, no more competitive league

Show me his world Cup pls, make I use my torch light phone check sumtin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Akangbedfacts: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Quitting now and still making money which one is wise? Can money be enough in life?

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
MT:

Messi is not even meant to outscore Ronaldo. Messi is a supporting midfielder while Ronaldo is a striker
he has less the 50 goals over Messi in grand total.

Messi dey score goals. He wouldn't want him to catch up going by their position on the pitch as you mentioned.

The guy is now undesirable to Europe elite clubs and the clubs that can chest his bills are not going for him hence the Middle East club.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by HomeTutorsPro: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

There is no such thing as him demanding his reputation.
He has won everything there is to be won in football except the World Cup which he won't win again.
The only thing remaining for him to do now is to score plenty of goals and set a record that'll be difficult to break.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
TristanX:

Are u trying to say Messi will be competing with CR7’s shadow in the UCL?

And why is ur Ronaldo yet to lift a world Cup after Messi shadow don even lift world Cup b4 Penaldo cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Ronaldo fans will always have rubbish to say just to defend their failure of a player.

So Ronaldo don run go saudi, no more competitive league

Show me his world Cup pls, make I use my torch light phone check sumtin grin grin grin
go and eat long neck

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Penaldo loser fans sef get suggestions

Pls show us Penaldo world Cup, we wan check sumtin grin
stop neighing like a horse

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Cantonese: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

Bad move? No way. He is very fit. He’s is great physical shape and can play for any club worldwide.

Money is very crucial at all times bro. Without money, how can you accomplish all that you want to? As long as he is able, he can keep playing football and earning his income. By the way, who says there are no more records to break?

4 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
brain54:

Damage is reputation how…?

The man is a 5 time ballon dor winner. He has won all major trophies there is to win in football. Save one. He has nothing else to prove.

Nothing like already a millionaire… I mean who gets tired of making more money?

Why quit football when he feels he can still play? At 37 he ain’t the oldest player to kick a ball… man still feels fit. If he feels he can give more then why not…?

Thank God he ain’t you!

You dey kolo.... Win which major?

World Cup is the most important and he will never ever win it... He has sumtin to prove oo, let him win World Cup abeg..

Penaldo losers grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Enceladus(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jokerman:
Great.

No more pressure. Just play, enjoy your football, score more goals and give assists. Break records, chop more money.

To many of us, you are always the GOAT of this generation

This sounds like self-consolement on steroids lols grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by fredoooooo: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
E can go and sign in Jupiter , e no concern us ...

ONLY MESSI MATTER NOW cheesy grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Shut up.. Stp abusing a family man.. Have small respect

Omo ote

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jokerman:
Great.

No more pressure. Just play, enjoy your football, score more goals and give assists. Break records, chop more money.

To many of us, you are always the GOAT of this generation

Werey said no more pressure grin grin

After Messi don win World Cup, u dey tell us no more pressure.

O ti ya Werey.. Pressure sese bere ni..
Ama fe pa Penaldo fun yin cheesy grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' / Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Luxury Home In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.