Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) (66190 Views)

Manchester United:Harry Maguire leaves Leicester to undergo medicals at new club / Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by kunleiky(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
real691:
Cr7 and Messi are the real goats!

Their rivalry gave life to football. How?
Fans started learning facts to defend their chosen goat.
Businesses thrived on their rivalry.
Bloggers cashed out.
Top footballers were inspired by them like the soda/cr7 saga.
The media couldn't exhaust stories and comparison topics about them.
Clubs rose to prominence by signing them.
Their lifestyles represented the two major routes to the top, Talent and Hardwork which triggered emotional attachment and sympathy among their fans.
Legends took their sides.
Business men sized opportunities from the rivalry.

One thing I have learnt from their era is "if you want strong followership use a VS!" By this I mean when there is rivalry between two leaders, followers tend to create a cult-like movement. See religion, politics, music, sports etc. When it comes down to one vs the other, the followership takes a new dimension. A cult is formed.

Except Mbape gets a strong rival, his followership would not match any of the goats.

For me, they are both great! I love them both!
You're right about almost everything you pointed out here except that the media villainized CR7 so as to keep the media space boiling and they can make more dough from such sensation. Fortunately or unfortunately, it coincides with the time CR7's age is telling on him (we all know that), then with the time the FIFA-assisted fraud was rigged into winning a world cup. But the most painful part of all, kids who started watching ball in 2020's and are blind to facts are disrespecting the greatest player to ever touch the ball. Watch as Portugal crawl back into oblivion. Write my name under the last sentence.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by GoodCane: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:
This is bad move for C Ronaldo, money isn't everything, this will damage his reputation

He's already a millionaire with so many achievements to be proud of.

If I were him, I would consider quitting football now, he's already 37.

What are you saying? Ronaldo has earned reputation already and his about to retire from football hence the reason to play for that club which is the best thing to do
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by kunleiky(m): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
ominilongest:
Thank you GOAT let's make this happen. smiley
It's not about money yen yen yen yen but you guys never wanted him on your Tv screen
At least una go shift attention towards the 75million flop in Reds.
Siuuuuuuuuuuuuu
No mind dem.
Who is that 75 million flop jare?
I'm curious.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:
This is bad move for C Ronaldo, money isn't everything, this will damage his reputation

Quit?? For what? it's better he goes for the money if he isn't playing for a major league. Sporting Lisbon in his county still want him also bt can't pay his fee.

I think he should go to Chelsea. He will do well there bt it may not be a challenge for him I think.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by kunleiky(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jokerman:
Great.

No more pressure. Just play, enjoy your football, score more goals and give assists. Break records, chop more money.

To many of us, you are always the GOAT of this generation
CR7 is the GOAT.
You gerrit
Fact doesn't respond to emotions.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by luckyz4rea(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Penaldo loser fans sef get suggestions

Pls show us Penaldo world Cup, we wan check sumtin grin

Ok
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by thrillionaire(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
real691:
Cr7 and Messi are the real goats!

Their rivalry gave life to football. How?
Fans started learning facts to defend their chosen goat.
Businesses thrived on their rivalry.
Bloggers cashed out.
Top footballers were inspired by them like the soda/cr7 saga.
The media couldn't exhaust stories and comparison topics about them.
Clubs rose to prominence by signing them.
Their lifestyles represented the two major routes to the top, Talent and Hardwork which triggered emotional attachment and sympathy among their fans.
Legends took their sides.
Business men sized opportunities from the rivalry.

One thing I have learnt from their era is "if you want strong followership use a VS!" By this I mean when there is rivalry between two leaders, followers tend to create a cult-like movement. See religion, politics, music, sports etc. When it comes down to one vs the other, the followership takes a new dimension. A cult is formed.

Except Mbape gets a strong rival, his followership would not match any of the goats.

For me, they are both great! I love them both!
well said sir

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by cliqtips: 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
na those your bow legs cause am o
grin
Na you go get bow legs and k legs together
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by lampi: 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

u be mumu ordinary 37 years old.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by hkidola00(m): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
WibusJaga:
wink
penalty
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by pfadom: 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
What a nice way towards retirement in style!
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
cliqtips:

grin
Na you go get bow legs and k legs together
grin grin grin grin
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Stanbaba30: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

Habaaa…! Bros why you wicked na? Who say to make more money na bad thing? What will he gain in retirement now? What will it change if he goes to another club that’s worth it? Be kiaaafuul ooo…! If you wan retire your self, no wahala. Leave CR7 alone ooo �
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Them dey show their match for tv?
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
HBB1:

So much for Ligue 1 being a Farmers' League...

Their Ronaldo is now going to Bricklayers Alfa's League
cheesy
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Udemzy05: 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

See talk,if you were him you would do what?
You're a joker.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by deyplay: 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

Mchew, is that Daniel Regha of Twitters ?
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by int0x80(m): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
What a stupid move, he should quit football now that the ovation is still high, and just be managing his numerous investments.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Mercury12(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

it is good move. Leave your emotions out of it
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by chichriso: 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
Congratulations to CR7

Meanwhile, What's Wizkid and Kizz Daniel up to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siZi5XeTl3Q
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by greggng: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

How can he quit football without proper send off party ? I will prefer he goes back to any reputable club to retire...it would ve been a perfect idea if he resigned from.man United. This is the same reason why Messi will like to go back to bacca to end his career .
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by wagzy37: 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

I m not here to debate him n Messi. I only mentioned what people like you ll end up saying. You don't need to remind the world of Messi's greatness. Records are meant to be broken sir

Sure! His records can't be broken by anyone in Messi's generation though. You mentioned Messi as the reason why Ronaldo might not want to retire hence, my reply to you.
He can do whatever he wants. However, he has tainted his legacy by his antics the past few years. He has finally accepted that his 'arch rival' isn't on his level and he has burnt all bridges with teams that could've given him a chance to still compete so he wants to retire a very rich man - which mildly shows how self-centered he has been all through his career (Now, this isn't even the slightest a bad thing).

At this stage, most footballers (not even half as rich as him), go to their boy-hood clubs to play in front of their fans who have supported them all through their careers or go to a place where they love to retire in. He doesn't like Saudi Arabia or the lifestyle there at all.

Just a power-move to win at all costs - either in career, fame, status, or wealth.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by NuruDiddy: 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
This is the end of C
Farewell my dear friend

Messi is the Goat

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Minjim: 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

He has gotten most honours now it's time to play for money
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by kingyakos: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Islam goat
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by castrokins(m): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
A Week Ago He Denied Even Knowing Al Nassr. Fear Footballers

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by IgOga(m): 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

That's why you are not him grin

You dey reason like a poor man grin grin grin Na play o....

but on a serious note the rich never reject more money grin grin grin
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Flows001(m): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

If he quit now, people ll say he ran away from Messi? And what ll be bad if he goes to Saudi to add some more money, individual accolades, team accolades etc? No matter how lowly rated Saudi Arabian league is, they are playing football.
Some bingos here are barking at my post thinking they are defending Messi to pepper Ronaldo. Christmas Chicken bones don finish so you all ll bark in futility. Messi is a very good footballer who has cemented his place in history. But coming here to talk ill about CR7 deliberately as if he stole your gf shows you all hate hardworking people.
But same Penaldians like you mocked the hell out of Messi for joining PSG, calling PSG a farmers league, now you see nothing wrong in Penaldo joining a league in far away Middle East, bloody hypocrite!!
We don gather we troll dey wait una, goat wey don offer himself round and still got rejected na asun cheesy grin
PSG had to sharperly convince the realest GOAT to sign a new contract, e clear dem say senior European teams like City, Barca, Chelsea etc, just dey wait make e for slip from them PSG hands, so that they go fit grab am ASAP!
Talk of Football relevance!!!
Messi can still play till 40 in Europe!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lorenahertz:

This is just so heartbreaking, pray God touches someone's heart to help you dear.
You are quoting the greatest scammer of all time on this forum. It has been proven several times that he was not the one.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Fcwilly: 12:10am On Dec 27, 2022
God1000:

You got it wrong, this signing will make one of CR7 records nearly unbreakable, and that is goal scoring record, as he will be scoring one or two goals per game. Imagine numbers of goal he will be adding to his already high goals.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by izibili44: 12:18am On Dec 27, 2022
It's a good move . Saudi league is not that too strong . Let me him catch fun before quiting quotee author=God1000 post=119453308]This is bad move for C Ronaldo, money isn't everything, this will damage his reputation

If I were him, I would consider quitting football now, he's already 37.[/quote]
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 12:30am On Dec 27, 2022
God1000:

ino be c Ronaldo fan... But he definitely needs more money... D moment he retires he won't get much endorsement again... U can see players like Ronaldinho, Beckham etc top players but endorsement deals Don dry up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' / Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Luxury Home In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.