Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) (66192 Views)

Manchester United:Harry Maguire leaves Leicester to undergo medicals at new club / Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by bigdammyj: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Noted.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Utanisco(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Joebayo217:
you're starve of like and shares grin

What does it profit a man to have like and share on nairaland
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Christane: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
great man... Ronaldo is an inspiration to many ...G.O.A.T
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Tumblr: 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Siuuuuuu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Veezy4u(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
We'll now have Al nassr fans in Nigeria. Interesting cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by MT: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:
This is bad move for C Ronaldo, money isn't everything, this will damage his reputation

He's already a millionaire with so many achievements to be proud of.

If I were him, I would consider quitting football now, he's already 37.

CR12
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by luckyz4rea(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:
This is bad move for C Ronaldo, money isn't everything, this will damage his reputation

That is what you think. It is Ronaldo’s life. He knows what’s best for him without our suggestions

3 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

He wants to be the first footballer to win major trophies in all the leagues...

Greed is a terrible sin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

If he quit now, people ll say he ran away from Messi? And what ll be bad if he goes to Saudi to add some more money, individual accolades, team accolades etc? No matter how lowly rated Saudi Arabian league is, they are playing football.
Some bingos here are barking at my post thinking they are defending Messi to pepper Ronaldo. Christmas Chicken bones don finish so you all ll bark in futility. Messi is a very good footballer who has cemented his place in history. But coming here to talk ill about CR7 deliberately as if he stole your gf shows you all hate hardworking people. And such people ll v goodwill being far from them.

12 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Tumblr: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
ofemigeorge:

So says a Messi fan, that want Messi to quickly surpass Ronaldo scoring records and scared that Ronaldo will come for them sooner or later.

Why quit when the hunger is still there

5 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by ghiloman28(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
If I were this guy I will rather go for a coach player in one small club in reputable league to keep fitness.

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by TristanX: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

Allow the man conquer another league pls. He loves challenges
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by imam07: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

which reputation again abeg. If nah u, nah reputation u go follow abi
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Make he go chop money
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Best move. Take the money and retire early.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

I doubt if you know the power of 75 million dollars and the chance to be playing regularly,it is a good move,that Arabian club is his retirement plan for gratuity and pension

6 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Father4all: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Which reputation him wan damage again naa... He has played well and gotten enough titles and reputation already so it won't be bad if he plays for smaller clubs now that he is old and at the same time still make money doing what he loves best or you think money is ever enough to make
he doesn't want the competition between Ronaldo and Messi to end grin

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by TristanX: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Fedrick100:
Messi will equal his Ucl records

Are u trying to say Messi will be competing with CR7’s shadow in the UCL?

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by brain54(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

You say whaaaaaaaaaaatt!!!
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

Which kind bad news undecided
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by 4t4th(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
vawulence

ROMALDO SCORED A LATE GOAL AGAINST WALAHI TALAHI FC

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by iHateFraudsters: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

But you're not him.

End of discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by TristanX: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

He wants to be the first footballer to win major trophies in all the leagues...

Greed is a terrible sin.

Oh it’s now greed abi? But if na Messi u no go call am greed. So what’s wrong if he wins all those trophies?

Abeg allow the man create more unbreakable records. He’s a GOAT!!

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by lexy2014: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

If he quits, what will he be doing? What's wrong with making $75m a year till he finally retires?

7 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Starz825(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

He stay Europe..he na go complain

He go Saudi ..complain

He no dey tire he na

Getting the money is better than retiring

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by saajus: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Damage his reputation? You are funny. He has won everything possible at the club level. He has already given the world memories we can never forget. He's making the right choice. Play for 2 or 3 yrs, earn $225m. The money is outrageous. Well, Na Saudi say their hair full, make him come help them shave am.

God1000:

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by brain54(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

Damage is reputation how…?

The man is a 5 time ballon dor winner. He has won all major trophies there is to win in football. Save one. He has nothing else to prove.

Nothing like already a millionaire… I mean who gets tired of making more money?

Why quit football when he feels he can still play? At 37 he ain’t the oldest player to kick a ball… man still feels fit. If he feels he can give more then why not…?

Thank God he ain’t you!

5 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Magnumproperty: 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
After the mula comes retirement. He has done his best. He cannot comman and kill himself.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

If he quit now, people ll say he ran away from Messi. And what ll be bad if he goes to Saudi to add some more money, individual accolades, team accolades etc. No matter how lowly rated Saudi Arabian league is, they are playing football.
You sound dumb and foolish at the same time.

Go burn that belle fat and leave football discussion. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Luxury Home In Lagos (Photos) / AFCON 2023: Nancy Iheme Offers Stanley Nwabali 'SOLID 3some' / Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.