Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) (66211 Views)

Manchester United:Harry Maguire leaves Leicester to undergo medicals at new club / Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by iHart(m): 1:29am On Dec 27, 2022
Lorenahertz:
Fans should just respect this man's choice, why the hate?

This is just so heartbreaking, pray God touches someone's heart to help you dear.
You are scam!!!
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 27, 2022
Flows001:

But same Penaldians like you mocked the hell out of Messi for joining PSG, calling PSG a farmers league, now you see nothing wrong in Penaldo joining a league in far away Middle East, bloody hypocrite!!
We don gather we troll dey wait una, goat wey don offer himself round and still got rejected na asun cheesy grin
PSG had to sharperly convince the realest GOAT to sign a new contract, e clear dem say senior European teams like City, Barca, Chelsea etc, just dey wait make e for slip from them PSG hands, so that they go fit grab am ASAP!
Talk of Football relevance!!!
Messi can still play till 40 in Europe!!!
You are mixing things up. There's a difference btw those that are mocking Messi and those that are justifying respect in football. I didn't mock Messi.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 27, 2022
wagzy37:

Sure! His records can't be broken by anyone in Messi's generation though. You mentioned Messi as the reason why Ronaldo might not want to retire hence, my reply to you.
He can do whatever he wants. However, he has tainted his legacy by his antics the past few years. He has finally accepted that his 'arch rival' isn't on his level and he has burnt all bridges with teams that could've given him a chance to still compete so he wants to retire a very rich man - which mildly shows how self-centered he has been all through his career.
Will you buy him sniper of N500 so that he can drink n die.
Imagine your wicked and evil assumption. It's your type that ll mock him if he goes broke in future saying why did he quit early when clubs still want to pay him big. You all just want the man to exit as end miserably but God doesn't leave the just.
He's not retiring. He may v his faults which made him a human being. He ll still add to football history positively.
And for you to talk about him going to a olace where he ll earn big, shey na peanut Messi dey earn for PSG?
At old age, if you like, play for big team and if na small team no wahala. Just earn as much as you can and if it's your boyhood club you wan epp or play for fun with, do whatever makes you happy.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:47am On Dec 27, 2022
ofemigeorge:

So says a Messi fan, that want Messi to quickly surpass Ronaldo scoring records and scared that Ronaldo will come for them sooner or later.

Why quit when the hunger is still there

Ronaldo go gree score in walai talai league? grin grin person wey refuse play Europa lol
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Starzo: 1:52am On Dec 27, 2022
I just dey laff through out this thread

It is good to be a Messi fan

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Auxigen(m): 2:07am On Dec 27, 2022
God1000:
This is bad move for C Ronaldo, money isn't everything, this will damage his reputation

He's already a millionaire with so many achievements to be proud of.

If I were him, I would consider quitting football now, he's already 37.

In Lil' Wayne's voice “Too much money ain't enough money“
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Codes151(m): 2:19am On Dec 27, 2022
God1000:
This is bad move for C Ronaldo, money isn't everything, this will damage his reputation

at 37, winning everything, a great career, money shouldn't b a motivation??

Highest ever cash,? To exercise or sit on bench for 3 years?

Oga, poverty no Dey tire you?

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by eurogee: 3:12am On Dec 27, 2022
In the face of $75 million?? See this corrupt Nigerian o... smiley Taa commot there!

God1000:

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Kendra1990(f): 3:14am On Dec 27, 2022
God1000:

And you will feed and finance his investments
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by fantasy2018: 3:55am On Dec 27, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

I'm thinking Cristiano Ronaldo needs more goals.
Scoring in Saudi League will be much easier for him.
The guy is promoting soccer worldwide regardless.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by jmichael259(m): 4:11am On Dec 27, 2022
GOING STRAIGHT TO ARAB WILL BE THE WORST FOR HIM UNLESS HE JUST WANTS TO SHOW FACE THERE FOR A FEW MONTHS NOT YEAR BEFORE RETIRING.

He suppose maybe go to america for like 2yrs then china 1yr because of his lifestyle and family no fit arab league. Then he can quit playing and buy a club.
The fact clubs are not interested and this guy can't negotiate middle income teams to stay within europe, shows how damaged his person is or has become.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by loswhite(m): 4:21am On Dec 27, 2022
God1000:

Coming from someone in Nigeria....lol. Ronaldo doesn't need to prove anything to anyone....There is always need for more money. He will be a fool to retire simply because a clown from Nigeria thinks so. He is a football icon and there is nothing wrong for him to develop football in Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by loswhite(m): 4:28am On Dec 27, 2022
okoroemeka:
I doubt if you know the power of 75 million dollars and the chance to be playing regularly,it is a good move,that Arabian club is his retirement plan for gratuity and pension
Don't mind the clown...Ask him how much him don see for him life before him dey talk say money is not Everything....lol. How can a broke person in Nigeria be giving advice to Ronaldo.....lol. E no shock you?
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 4:33am On Dec 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

Stale. Say something else dumb boy
Your pains and tears is what I love seeing.

Greet mom for me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by kayusely70(m): 4:46am On Dec 27, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

You've spoken very well and reasonably too! Compliments to you brother!
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Rilwizy: 5:41am On Dec 27, 2022
Utanisco:
MINI GOAT

Lets check it out

Like for MESSI
Share for RONALDO

Ronaldo still get more share than pessi
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by msrcusgarvey6(m): 5:48am On Dec 27, 2022
God1000:

He's already a millionaire with so many achievements. What reputation do you yourself have? He is a competitor against the world � and he's already got a standing in Forbes magazine, so Guinness book and in Europe. If I were you I'd try to improve my own record to be more popular on naira land
[

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Robenna(m): 5:54am On Dec 27, 2022
DavSagacity:
Finally baba don ready to collect him pension money

For me I have already been having my mind to understand that Ronaldo is finished
HE IS FINISHED
He isn't a goat anymore
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by msrcusgarvey6(m): 5:55am On Dec 27, 2022
Don't mind him. Ronaldo is listed on Forbes, in Guineas book and every European citizen kows him. Let the boy improve himself on nairaland

Tokskob2008:

Which reputation him wan damage again naa... He has played well and gotten enough titles and reputation already so it won't be bad if he plays for smaller clubs now that he is old and at the same time still make money doing what he loves best or you think money is ever enough to make
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Igboslayer: 6:05am On Dec 27, 2022
God1000:

With that interview his reputation is already damaged… this guy is going through some kind of depression, I just hope h doesn’t kill himself, everything is falling apart. Every legacies is going up in flames like they never existed.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Igboslayer: 6:12am On Dec 27, 2022
He should try the Germany League or French before considering this offer. I think Borussia Dortmund, Marseille, Lens or E. Frankfurt can help him if he lowers his wages. If he goes to Saudi, that’s the end, a similar route taken by Okocha.
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 6:15am On Dec 27, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

He wants to be the first footballer to win major trophies in all the leagues...

Greed is a terrible sin.
why not come to Nigeria and win our prestigious league.
Ifeanyi Uba FC can try to afford him
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 6:25am On Dec 27, 2022
TristanX:

Your reply is off-point to my question

Moreover u guys should stop this Ronaldo-played-before-Messi talk. It’s not Ronaldo’s fault he started earlier or he’s older
if cr7 started two years earlier than Messi because I remember cr7 was the darling of euro 2004, Messi 's first international outing came two years later in 2006.
When cr7 was already playing professional football in 2003/2004 in sporting Lisbon,was an academy boy in la masia.

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 6:30am On Dec 27, 2022
MT:

Messi is not even meant to outscore Ronaldo. Messi is a supporting midfielder while Ronaldo is a striker
because Messi is useful to his teammates while cr7 seek his own Glory.
There is no comparison between Messi and Cr7.
Peter Drury said it at the final,"if you ain't happy,then you ain't a football fan"
Messi is the operating system of football, FIFA knows this.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 6:35am On Dec 27, 2022
Benwallt:

Person dey go where he will add to his goals taly to pepper messi you are talking about reputation.

Guy man knows what he is doing so long they don't gun him down on the pitch there.

He wouldn't want Messi to have everything over him as that's the only thing(goals) he has over Messi.
goals ke lmao, Messi no get problem and him only problem, him dn win am. Messi dey play with rest of mind now,he score o e no score, nothing concern am .. mind you Messi still get like 3-4 yrs to play..

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 6:41am On Dec 27, 2022
TristanX:

And why did a child like Mbappe win the World Cup years before your Messi was rigged to win it?

For your information World Cup isn’t a true definition of a player. Afterall u after Mbappe won the World Cup, u guys never agreed he was a better player than Messi even when Messi hadn’t won it yet.
just dey console urself n dey talk trash , dey play o.. Ronaldo no care for competition again lmao, him dn go Saudi lmao... Yeye
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 6:45am On Dec 27, 2022
MansoryMX:

How many times you don sit down watch PSG match. Ask yourself
always
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Sweetvie: 6:46am On Dec 27, 2022
God1000:

I don't know why y'all think it all abt the money for Ronaldo undecided
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 6:46am On Dec 27, 2022
TristanX:

You bloody product of a whorre and a drunkard. You’re a foolish bastaard for changing a simple banter into an insult. Did I insult u in my comment? So why call me names? That’s the problem with u Messi fans. Most of u are so stupid. If u can’t banter football maturely, u fucck off like the demented idiot u are.
where did he insult u, na Ronaldo him insult not you lol. Baba dn change am .. lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by emmaodet: 6:49am On Dec 27, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

grin grin

I doubt that bro. It takes quality midfielders to be regularly feeding the attacks enough good opportunities to score which I doubt the Arab club can do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Aguiyimba(m): 7:11am On Dec 27, 2022
God1000:

If you were to be him what ease are you playing for if not for money
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 7:18am On Dec 27, 2022
Nice....GOAT of our time...Go and enjoy yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet 18-Year-Old Goodwill Yogusuk (South Sudanese Goalkeeper) / Obafemi Martins Luxury Home In Lagos (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Two-year Prison Sentence For Tax Evasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.