Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix (5324 Views)

Man Makes Jaws Drop As He Flaunts His Glowing Skin (pix/vid) / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by heisorla(m): 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lolachef:
Bleached skin with thinny and shredded dick.
Dark skin guys and girls rule the world haha

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by 9japride(m): 12:19am On Dec 28, 2022
placeofallure:

You're pathetic. I rest my case.
[color=#006600][/color]

You don't just like the Igbos. From your previous post here in nairaland says a lot. Your opinion does not change the fact that the Igbos are naturally light skin and beautiful people. Nothing pathetic in this matter. No one is a kid that is easily moved by trolling happening here daily. Good day.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2022
Pells1:

You agreed your a hoe
Am right about you
I can't stoop so low to argue with a lowlife street girl like you
First before you talk to me treat your yeast infection before talking trash
Learn to be hardworking and stop investing with your Clitoriscurrency
Wasted soul
You are doomed for life grin cheesy wink
My regards your maternal, the greatest Hooker that ever liveth.
she must be so unfortunate to have you.
And I guess because of the untreated infection she had, was the reason for the deformity in your brain.
Incase you stay in the city, try get a bottle of sniper to save the planet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. / I Cant Bear This, Pls Help Me / Can U Tell Your Partner Your 'real' Income?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.