Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces (38481 Views)

2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by kunle75(m): 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
Doyou2019:

You dey mind am? Nobody even knows him outside that one geopolitical zone where he hails.

He best stays on his lane before I send ogun go kee am for there,old fool

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by naptu2: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
"Arthur Eze Afraid Of Losing Influence" - Diran Onifade.
https://www.nairaland.com/7498409/arthur-eze-afraid-losing-influence
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by frank155(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

He has no party, LP is an orphanage home!

LP has no single power broker, when other other party members are boasting of tens!

No political structure, LP does not have formidable Senators, legislators, governors or even Local Government Chairman, but wants to win presidency (Joke of the century)

With a ruling party like APC that stills controls highest states in Nigeria, How does Peter and Labour Party expect to win?

It’s impossible! Outrightly impossible!

Oga can you kindly S.T.F…U, please!!

Stop spamming the thread with the same reply. How many times do you need to convince yourself that he can't win?

I wonder what the mod's are doing? They just let a spammer ramble .
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by penearth(m): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
Soludu criminal extension loaded
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Igboslayer: 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
sukar886:

Awka kee u there, your village na London abi, u no get sense
Oloriburuku omo ale, Werey dey defend Awka, the biggest shithole in Nigeria. Awka is by far the worst state capital in Nigeria Abi you wan contest am…

Did your OBI started or completed any meaningful project there, nothing to show that befits a sate capital in 8yrs?

Foolish idiot no fit discuss facts but insults. Stupid sit@home bastard.

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Ekpeitit(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Watch how useless IPOB people are going to insult this and just because he doesn't want to support their daydreamer candidate.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by gaspology(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
naptu2:
Previous thread President Peter Obi Visits Authur Eze

https://tribuneonlineng.com/im-not-in-support-of-obis-presidential-ambition-arthur-eze-announces/
We are not surprised. Inspite of your wealth, you have always been an EFULEFU! grin
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by DeOTR: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
mycar:

You are the one daydreaming. We can see why Soludo is against Obi. God of Peter Obi is wonderful, truths are coming out gradually
When and if people like Soludo and Ngozi are ready to contest for Presidency, we, Nigerians from other regions, will support them massively.
We can't vote for a man with poor intellectual and political track records just because we want an Igbo man to be the President for the sake of equity, never!
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by DeOTR: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
asanausana91:
what if I promise to give 5 million to a particular polling unit, but with condition that my candidate must win the election in this polling unit before I will release the money.
Did you watch the video where politicians are buying PVC? What if the billionaire decided to buy 1 million PVC from the strong whole of the opponent? For example, Tinubu may use his money to buy 80% of all the PVC in the south east. Though he will not be able to use those PVC but he reduce the number of votes that Peter Obi was supposed to have gotten.
Don't loud it. You're explaining bigger political concepts to people who are planning to have their first voting experience next year.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by asanausana91: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
DeOTR:

Don't loud it. You're explaining bigger political concepts to people who are planning to have their first voting experience next year.
thanks my dear.
Thy think that nzougbu nzougbu politics of insult and propaganda will make them win.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Pascal9: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
tonididdy:

On a governorship lvl that does not concern outsiders.
as if outsiders weren't involved, no body is a saint
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Lmao... Same Arthur that said Buhari will hand over to Umahi?

Lmaoo. True true una be urchins. Always reason without brain.

FYI: Arthur Eze has never supported a candidate and they won grin.

That's to show you the typical nature of Igbo people.

They think for themselves and not cajoled into supporting failures because of deep pockets of some elites in Igbo land.

And please try to read this part of the article grin

But if had donated money and buses to his campaign organisation then you praise him

You people are the real urchins
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by rummmy: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
The new lord of the tinubus have spoken. grin
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Menclothing: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
A real president
A truthful president
A president that we can check how he impacted lives positively

February no one should lie election is rig the next president is 1 person
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Bimpe29: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When men like Arthur Eze talk, they know the direction where power is heading to.

Peter is just day dreaming! Somethings are impossible in life!

“NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE” is an adage used to deceive the FOOLISH

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by ogatboy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
So this is a very good power play. Soludo is trying to be first Igbo President in the new democracy. The problem is which states does he think he will be able to win. He is not popular in the south east talk less of Nigeria. Now once Obi wins, the power has to rotate to other regions before coming back to the east and by that time Soludo cannot run.

Now when I say Nigeria politics is about personal interest and not collective interest, this is what I mean. Unfortunately, we all have to await the result from 2023 eletions
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Felabrity: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Adamu, if Peter Obi can't, no Igbo person can

Even soludo won't win Anambra if he contest for president
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by jaxxy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When men like Arthur Eze talk, they know the direction where power is heading to.

Peter is just day dreaming! Somethings are impossible in life!

“NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE” is an adage used to deceive the FOOLISH

Author is supporting atiku not the bat in lagos.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by galaxy2020(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
See EWU talking. Who does this one control?
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Ekzoba(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
He can't be naaa because they are all after their selfish interest.Most of them are jealous of Peter Obi.
naptu2:
Previous thread President Peter Obi Visits Authur Eze

https://tribuneonlineng.com/im-not-in-support-of-obis-presidential-ambition-arthur-eze-announces/
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by chrixtoimoh: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
Igbo/hemp is not good at certain age!
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Popeonah(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
faceland:

You are blind my brother.
The only thing I see is a blind man replying me
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by tonididdy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pascal9:
as if outsiders weren't involved, no body is a saint

Dude it's witchcraft for any igbo man to openely condemn PO
E dey make the mata tire many who are not even igbo.
We are fighting for a man who's not loved at home!
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Emmanueledu(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
The original owners of the oil well he’s been drilling probably saw his picture with Peter Obi and obviously threatened to take it away from him,which I believe is the reason of this his latest ”misyarn”!
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Scamburster(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Ok Heard. Any other line aside this?

This is democracy and everyone is free to contest. Either to win or to lose.

BTW, Sowore, Kola Abiola, Al Mustapha are all Candidates. If you claim Obi will lose, why not pay deaf ears just as you have done for the aforementioned?

Can you give me one congient reason why you can't resist Obi posts? Just one
Lol, you want the idiot to die?
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
frank155:

Oga can you kindly S.T.F…U, please!!

Stop spamming the thread with the same reply. How many times do you need to convince yourself that he can't win?

I wonder what the mod's are doing? They just let a spammer ramble .

Oinks!
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by AsomughaChuks05: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Professor Chukwuma Soludo the Governor of Anambra state will be the first President of Igbo extraction since Nnamdi Azikiwe. It will surely happen. Those who think they can truncate it by running faster than than their shadow will only end up licking their wounds.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Scamburster(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Angelfrost:
Arthur Eze sir... What kind of obtuse statement is this?!!

"The person we are supporting will handover to Soludo after his tenure"

As what exactly?!! A military rulership or monarchy?!!

As it stands, Soludo will even struggle to win second term as governor...! A person who can't unite his own people will now win over an entire nation!

I now see why SouthEast youths are consistently reproachful and resentful of their elders!... I now fully understand their anger!

Part of the rot and retrogression of Nigeria lies at the feet of the selfishness of her elder statesmen!

What a shame!!!
You have said all.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Scamburster(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

At least he has a dream, a worthy ambition...! Can the same be said about you?!!

Peter Obi's influence is historical! At this point, his winning or losing is no longer an issue.

Nigeria has always been kept in chains by the majority voting power of ethnic and religious imbeciles... That's no longer my headache.

If Obi loses, he will move on to greater things... He won't get poorer or less renown, just like Jonathan!

However, can or will that be same for you average Nigerians?!! How will it affect your lives?!!!

APC won in 2015 and 2019, many of you mocked the so called losers... Today, who are the actual losers?!!
APC returned controversially to Imo state via Supreme court, who became the main losers?!!

Politics is just a game, but leadership is not something to joke about! Peace!!!
God bless you.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Ekzoba(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
A word is enough for the wise.

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Franky9584(m): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2022
Are u God?
E go shock Una...they are part of our problem in the country today but God pass them!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote Meets Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos / Akpabio Suffers Setback In Bid To Retain Senate Seat / Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.