Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces (38476 Views)

2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by ipobarecriminals: 5:41am On Dec 27, 2022
coolcampaign for PITYOBI sad.That's all grin grin.I dey fear flatheadds with their dumb talk
naptu2:

Dear Naptu?

What's my business with all of these? Why are you telling me all of these? What do you want me to do with all of these?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:44am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Most times, I use to believe you Obituaries are joking me just trying to be noticed. Y’all know Peter cannot win!

Even you deep in your heart know that President Peter Obi will lead your skull by next year. You are only fighting because your handlers and Chief urchins need to see you work and get paid your stipend. grin

Violent agberoes and urchins won't determine who run this country, you are minority. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by ipobarecriminals: 5:45am On Dec 27, 2022
grin make AISHA YESUFF,OKUPE ,collect their own retirement benefits from the OBIDIENTPIGS now b4 Feb. No time

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Asgard73: 5:52am On Dec 27, 2022
Doyou2019:

Hey !
Who is listening to Nigeriainfofm right now?
Just played out is a Christmas song that's been 'merixed' to sound like this :

"BolaTinubu wish ya merry Christmas (x3)
and a prosperous new year"

Orisirisi
Pekele Pekele
Arugbo je geese
Tani yio San?
grin grin

k
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by kunle75(m): 5:54am On Dec 27, 2022
naptu2:
Previous thread President Peter Obi Visits Authur Eze

https://tribuneonlineng.com/im-not-in-support-of-obis-presidential-ambition-arthur-eze-announces/

What is this one saying?
Who made him lord over Nigerians, we will choose whomever we want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Doyou2019: 6:03am On Dec 27, 2022
kunle75:

What is this one saying?
Who made him lord over Nigerians, we will choose whomever we want.

You dey mind am? Nobody even knows him outside that one geopolitical zone where he hails.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by sreamsense: 6:22am On Dec 27, 2022
Everybody can not be facing the same direction hiding under deceit that obi will win. Arthur Eze is an engineer, a custodian of knowledge, logic and mathematics who has weighed the true possibilities of obi winning without seeing probability of success just like Chimaroke and Soludo. He doesn't need to add sentiment to align with plain truth as many obidients and converted Ipob/esn are seeing it.

At the end of election, you will go back to praise Arthur, Chimaroke and Soludo for being bold to say the truth to Obi and his deceitful members who can't see reality on ground because they just want to labour in vain and waste their resources. When he asked obi about how many states he thinks he could win in the north and west, obi must have been deceiving himself by mentioning Lagos, Oyo, Osun, kaduna, nassarawa and kogi. This is good advice to obi from Arthur Eze to avoid waste of resources, but they won't listen; they just want to waste their resources and time on futility to labour in vain especially since ANAP report has pressed their sentimental button

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Obinoscopy(m): 6:24am On Dec 27, 2022
Naptu ignore those guys. They are not worth your attention.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by shortIGBOman: 6:30am On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Lmao.

Then the article should be captioned.

"Reactions As Arthur Eze Says He's Not Supporting Peter Obi"

Don't you think it would have been better that way?

Than having another heading and attaching screenshots not correlating to it.

If you needed reactions, the one from the women leader and monarch that kicked Eze's comment would have been better.

"Women Leader, Monarch Kick As Arthur Eze Says He's Not Supporting Peter Obi".

That's journalism and not this hack you're putting up there.

Emeka go and make your own thread and caption it as you like. Stop wailing over this beautiful thread that shows how Peter Obi is hated by real IGBO. grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by shortIGBOman: 6:33am On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Lmao. I asked you just a question and this is the answer you got to give me? Like for real?

Alright. Give me one reason why he can't win. Please be reasonable this time.

The North wont vote Peter Obi, Yoruba won't vote him, South South won't vote him cause, they hate Igbo. While IGBO won't vote him, cause IGBO People don't like themselves.

Now tell me, how will Peter Obi win?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by A2daiye(m): 6:37am On Dec 27, 2022
Such a rejection.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by toolovely(m): 6:37am On Dec 27, 2022
Now I know where Soludo's attack on Obi is coming from.....

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by mycar: 6:37am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When men like Arthur Eze talk, they know the direction where power is heading to.

Peter is just day dreaming! Somethings are impossible in life!

“NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE” is an adage used to deceive the FOOLISH
You are the one daydreaming. We can see why Soludo is against Obi. God of Peter Obi is wonderful, truths are coming out gradually

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Angelfrost(m): 6:38am On Dec 27, 2022
Arthur Eze sir... What kind of obtuse statement is this?!!

"The person we are supporting will handover to Soludo after his tenure"

As what exactly?!! A military rulership or monarchy?!!

As it stands, Soludo will even struggle to win second term as governor...! A person who can't unite his own people will now win over an entire nation!

I now see why SouthEast youths are consistently reproachful and resentful of their elders!... I now fully understand their anger!

Part of the rot and retrogression of Nigeria lies at the feet of the selfishness of her elder statesmen!

What a shame!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by lomprico(m): 6:40am On Dec 27, 2022
Some yoruba elders also don't support tinubu
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by leomadu15: 6:41am On Dec 27, 2022
Arthur Eze...You only have one vote. No more vote buying.U are just a business man
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Kajaard: 6:42am On Dec 27, 2022
A people that cannot support their own. Very pitiful.

Thank God I am from Edo state. You will never see a fellow Edo man castigate another Edo candidate against other tribes outside the state. This is very shameful.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Hardebaryor(m): 6:43am On Dec 27, 2022
I need money oo
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Gozac: 6:43am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When men like Arthur Eze talk, they know the direction where power is heading to.

“NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE” is an adage used to deceive the FOOLISH
Power is not coming to SW, rather it's going to NE for the interest of unity and equity. Nigeria is bigger than SW or emilokan. You can begin to call my names
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Kajaard: 6:45am On Dec 27, 2022
toolovely:
Now I know where Soludo's attack on Obi is coming from.....

Exactly. Soludo was acting out a script based on selfish reasons which has just been exposed by Arthur Eze.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by casppyjay: 6:47am On Dec 27, 2022
naptu2:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/im-not-in-support-of-obis-presidential-ambition-arthur-eze-announces/
After his tenure, he will hand over to Soludo as president.”an uneducated delusional moronic statement.. how can power be handed over in a democratic republic? Leaders are supposed to be from the people..people elect who governs and leads them ..this kind of statements is usually debunked eventually because it’s sound dictatorial and suspicious..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by muykem: 6:47am On Dec 27, 2022
He is a business man and could not afford to identify with Peter Obi failed ambition.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by AfonjaPriest: 6:48am On Dec 27, 2022
naptu2:

Who needs the support of the buffoon.
Let him look his face in the mirror and smile at his foolishness.
When he eventually turns around to face the truth, he will be facing President Peter Obi, smiling while welcoming him to his sanity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by oluwasegun007(m): 6:48am On Dec 27, 2022
Unfortunately majority of the criticism is coming from the East...

But no matter what Obi for 2023

Atleast majority of the vote during 1999 election didn't come from the South West.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Okwyjesus(m): 6:49am On Dec 27, 2022
southsouthking:

He has only one vote, so him not been in support of Obi presidency, won't stop Obi from becoming the GCFR.

It's good for Obi. He don't need excess lauggage in Aso Rock.

Let God support Obi that's all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Okeziesg(m): 6:49am On Dec 27, 2022
Joseph dreamed the impossible and his brothers wants him dead... God is that rules the affairs of men brought him from nobody to somebody ..from prison to palace. .so let God decide. [11quote author=CoronaVirusRelo post=119457843]When men like Arthur Eze talk, they know the direction where power is heading to.

“NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE” is an adage used to deceive the FOOLISH[/quote]
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by tonididdy(m): 6:49am On Dec 27, 2022
I have a PVC waiting for me to pick it up at the INEC office
Because as today, I still do not have a candidate to vote.

I have a problem with igbo people, they are too self centered and will never take advices, Never!

... Anyway make I still dey observe but tinibu is a Never!
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by casppyjay: 6:50am On Dec 27, 2022
Angelfrost:
Arthur Eze sir... What kind of obtuse statement is this?!!

"The person we are supporting will handover to Soludo after his tenure"

As what exactly?!! A military rulership or monarchy?!!

As it stands, Soludo will even struggle to win second term as governor...! A person who can't unite his own people will now win over an entire nation!

I now see why SouthEast youths are consistently reproachful and resentful of their elders!... I now fully understand their anger!

Part of the rot and retrogression of Nigeria lies at the feet of the selfishness of her elder statesmen!

What a shame!!!
I think we share the same mindset.. the only thing that upset me in d ridiculous statement..
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by StoneLucifer: 6:50am On Dec 27, 2022
femisplash:
All Pandora Anini does is to arm twist all ibos to support his dead ambition and then unleash his ipob pigs on anyone who doesn't support him, not realizing that no sensible investor would put his money on a deadwood. Aurthur Eze is the latest in their attack books, expecting all kinds of insults from his first generation to the last.

A monkey with no brain spotted. U can tell from their mentality and senseless comments..

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by baretalk: 6:51am On Dec 27, 2022
Soludo far better and real than Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prof.osibanjo & Wife Accredited In Vgc(photos) / Akinyemi Agbede Running For U.S. Senate / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attack And Destroys Car Of Foreigners, In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.