Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces (38470 Views)

2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by naptu2: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2022
KosiGee:

Why are you upset? Why are you being defensive? Your post is in contrast to the title of the thread.
Maybe you should stick to Oshoala and women football.

grin grin grin He is still hurt by the Oshoala posts of years ago. Wow!

Listen, I will post whatever the hell I want to post and there ain't a damn thing that you can do about it except wail online.

I couldn't give a damn whether you think that my post is contradictory, because no one cares about your worthless opinion, so you can stick it where the sun don't shine.

You can choose to waste your time by replying, but I won't waste my time reading it.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by syjaye(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2022
In JAGABAN alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by stanluiz(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2022
Moh247:

Fastest way for Igbo to become a President is if Atiku becomes the next President, Atiku would be 80 years after a single term

Obi knows he can't win but he can't back down especially with the kind of angry followers he has

Obi and G5 Governors are ruining Atiku's chances of getting Southern votes and this is a win for Tinubu
Atiku and Kwakwnaso are also ruining the billion votes Tinubu and his urchins are hoping in the north grin

Na 50-50 affair.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by KosiGee(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2022
Doyou2019:

grin Easy Naptu2
Is it just me or I have never seen you curse on this forum

This Obidient heat ehn. No be shere o grin

You’d think his account was hacked. You wouldn’t see him discussing football in the super eagles thread or about people like Osimhen but he will rush to create one when Asisat Oshoala scores.

Naptu is a respected member of Nairaland but sometimes old guys like him need a slap to reorientate him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by stanluiz(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Goldenisssilenc:
Same idiot who on live video said Buhari personally told him that he would hand over to umahi..

What did umahi do.. He decamped to Apc.. Thus destroying the chances he had in PdP..

Now this man Wan scam soludo or Apga as a party generally..

If APGA makes this mistake they would watch how the party will be taken over
With Soludo foolishness. He will fall for Arthur Eze scam.

It is inevitable.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Mccullum: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2022
Can you think of Indian qualifying for FIFA world cup in 2026 and won it.

That's how those supporting Obi Pandora thinking can be compare with grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:

I doubt if you do have any important thing to do with your time.

This is past 3am and Obi kept you up this early. Common man.
Don't bother yourself about the guy. He has been exposed as an APC hack a long time ago so there's nothing he's doing that should bother anyone at all.
The partisan fellow made a thread about Rufai Oseni's BRT matter then. In the thread, he craftily ignored the fact that Rufai said the police officers pointed a gun at him.
Here's a lady murdered in cold blood yesterday along that same road by a gun wielding officer, probably one of those who arrested Rufai. He has not found the time to open a thread on that.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Corrinthians(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2022
naptu2:

I know my business in all of these? So how do you know my business in all of these? Are you in my mind? Are you a mind reader or a magician?

English is not a difficult language to understand. I posted tweets that were made in reaction to the article and if you can read and understand English, you will see that this guy posted those screenshots in reaction to the article. English is not difficult.

Answer you? Who the heck are you?

In fact, I think you are just a waste of my time. I will not read anything you post anymore, neither will I waste my time by responding to you.
Sometimes you act as though you're new to these these people's behaviour. Whenever you create a thread that appears to be anti APC, they swarm the thread and every single one of them forget "you have interests". Once it's the other way round, they quickly "remember you do".

They're the reason some of us feel it is useless engaging in what I'd like to call "decent arguments" here.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by matm: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2022
You mustn't support him.
I support him and so do many youths.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by nedu666: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2022
stanluiz:
All this failed Igbo politicians who are underachievers.

Arthur Has no political followership. He has been loosing Election in Anambra despite all his money.

His is one of the godfathers Peter obi caged when he was a governor. So I don't understand his frustration.

No cause for alarm. He has one vote.

Ngige also caged him and he accused ngige of joining awolowo party that are enemies of lgbo. Today arthur eze is greater than awolowo
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2022
Remind me who said things fall apart the other day self?
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by KosiGee(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2022
naptu2:

grin grin grin He is still hurt by the Oshoala posts of years ago. Wow!

Listen, I will post whatever the hell I want to post and there ain't a damn thing that you can do about it except wail online.

I couldn't give a damn whether you think that my post is contradictory, because no one cares about your worthless opinion, so you can stick it where the sun don't shine.

You can choose to waste your time by replying, but I won't waste my time reading it.

Oga Naptu, I’m not hurt by any Oshoala post. Someone gotta bring the news to Nairaland. I read your posts as they are newsworthy and you dig deep sometimes to bring back memories (music, sports, photo archives etc)

…..however you sir need a flick around your ear lobes or a surprise slap at the back of head.

You claim you wouldn’t read this?? Swear on Oshoala’s left nipple that you didn’t read this and see yourself losing your left testicle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by ghiloman28(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2022
They will roast this man alive well only online they can’t do anything than that
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by stevnwigw1: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2022
My own is on that day, I will go and vote Peter obi
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Okoroawusa: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2022
lomprico:
Some yoruba elders also don't support tinubu
Exactly! But do you see Yorubas attack those elders online and offline? That is the difference....
Do you know how many Northerners are against Atiku openly? Yet they don't get attacked. As it stands Northerners are in charge of both APC and PDP. All their eggs are not in one basket.

Nzogbu nzogbu politics is not the way forward....

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Okoroawusa: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2022
stevnwigw1:
My own is on that day, I will go and vote Peter obi
My own is on that day, I will go and vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by oliseh99: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

He has no party, LP is an orphanage home!

LP has no single power broker, when other other party members are boasting of tens!

No political structure, LP does not have formidable Senators, legislators, governors or even Local Government Chairman, but wants to win presidency (Joke of the century)

With a ruling party like APC that stills controls highest states in Nigeria, How does Peter and Labour Party expect to win?

It’s impossible! Outrightly impossible!

G5 will shock you soon

Wike Wike
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Pascal9: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2022
tonididdy:

Otenwen... Am also glad to be an Edo man!

... This igbo people dey make this obi thing tire everybody, for where Edo na PO greatest support state. What is the east doing? They should hold that title.

Truly, igbo man na Igbo man greatest enemy. Who nor fit love house, na want love outside
ohiomole castigated obaseki, make we hear word nobody is a saint

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by searchlight: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When men like Arthur Eze talk, they know the direction where power is heading to.

Peter is just day dreaming! Somethings are impossible in life!

“NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE” is an adage used to deceive the FOOLISH
Yeah you are right. What people like OBj see sitting down your papa will never see that even if he climbs mountain Kilimanjaro
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by gimakon2(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2022
You are one out of too many, we dont care.
Hold your support.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by livinbygrace: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Lmao. The joke is on you.

Go to Anambra and say this trash you typed.

I want to check something first grin

Clowns recruited by Tinubu and better known as Urchins, are the dumbest people in Nigeria now.

February isn't far!! Una go learn something called Politics 304.

It's an advance course

Keep quiet and stop typing nonsense.It’s only a baby or newbie that would believe Obi would win the election .As it’s stands now the contest is between Tinubu or Atiku, except you are just deceiving yourself
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Jagabanfromcali: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2022
This one is just protecting his business and this is soludo’s plan , the same deal offered to the Ebonyi state governor umahi
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Pascal9: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2022
kels2much:

Did you know the chances of David killing Goliath was IMPOSSIBLE in life, but did it happen....
I will leave you to answer the question.
is obi David?
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Babastrong(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2022
[quote author=southsouthking post=119457850]

He has only one vote, so him not been in support of Obi presidency, won't stop Obi from becoming the GCFR. [ Go and read 48 laws of power. You will know he has more than 1 vote. If you become million today, you will not have subjects who will follow you to any where. Sorry, power cannot stay with your kind. ]

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by DOnlooker(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When men like Arthur Eze talk, they know the direction where power is heading to.

Lol,its like that corona virus has finally affected your reasoning faculty. Arthur Eze is very wealthy, no doubt about that But.. politically, he has never gotten it right with knowing where political power will go to. Ask any knowledgeable Anambra person and they will confirm to you that all the past governorship aspirants Arthur Eze has supported always lost.
If the coming presidential election is going to be about money, surely Tinubu wouldn't even have any need to campaign for votes but you see 2023 elections, it is the poor against the ultra rich holding the country hostage, it is the youths and progressive minded against the old corrupt order, it is about the good against evil, it is about light against darkness. It is going to be a showdown. The masses have been stamped to ground for too long and with so much hardship, for them it's a survival fight. Endorsements will not play an all too important role.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by maasoap(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2022
southsouthking:

He has only one vote , so him not been in support of Obi presidency, won't stop Obi from becoming the GCFR.

We knew already that Zombiedients are greenhorn when it comes to politics. Even me wey no be billionaire get more than 10 votes dat I can direct to any candidate wey I prefer
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by PeterObi4LP: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Oya mumu tell us the direction he thinks power is going. Stop assuming, certainly not Tinubu. If he supports Atiku, I'm cool with it. But Tinubu is not an option.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Darkjudge24: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2022
Because u obidients always bully
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Integrity1992(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2022
We have a presidential candidate that we are supporting now. After his tenure, he will hand over to Soludo as president.”

Who is thinking wat I am thinking?
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by LegalYahoo: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Who is Arthur Eze? A Godfather that cannot make his boy "Tony Nwoye" the Governor of Anambra State. Na to dey run from one party to the other with the innocent boy, for three consecutive gubernatorial elections in Anambra State. Na hype dem dey hype am.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Dayaa: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2022
Is this a backstab or what are we to call it?
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Achorise: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

God is the author of that quote and he’s not a fool please look inward on your ownself .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote / Akinyemi Agbede Running For U.S. Senate / Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.