Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces (38465 Views)

2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / 2023: I’m Not Member Of APC, I’m Running Home After Serving Buhari – Adesina / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by 9japride(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2022
Doyou2019:

Okey Bakassi on one of his shows on Lagostalks once shared the story of a former friend of his (former because he no longer sees him that way) and how that man in 2015 fought tooth and nail to install the APC. Recently, Okey called him and found that the self-styled patriot is in Europe now, and he is still supporting this demomic party.
"Such a person", Okey says, "may be a friend, but really is an enemy of Nigeria and Nigerians."

Only difference between them and the urchins here is that they have the resources to leave the shithole.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's very unfortunate. That Okey's friend is just a normal business man as I mentioned. Majority of the urchins are hoping to cash out big time from their funny candidates. Their plans is to Japa. I have always told people to check out their immediate environment and observe the kind of characters supporting funny candidates. They are mostly the wicked ones. A lot of people needs serious enlightenment. The almost 8 years of bad leadership is not yet ok for them? Some people are just pure evil, nothing else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by djon78(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

He has no party, LP is an orphanage home!

LP has no single power broker, when other other party members are boasting of tens!

No political structure, LP does not have formidable Senators, legislators, governors or even Local Government Chairman, but wants to win presidency (Joke of the century)

With a ruling party like APC that stills controls highest states in Nigeria, How does Peter and Labour Party expect to win?

It’s impossible! Outrightly impossible!

Bro nothing is impossible oo

As long as this life is concerned

I thought like you but from another angle Peter Obi is not like other politicians

The way he fought PDP in Anambra State against the Uba brothers and obj he still succeeded

To achieve the impossible
You must be very daring

Obi is very daring
He has nothing to lose
He is extremely very wealthy

Even if he looses
Life goes on

But there is no harm in trying or sitting on the fence

He has got to take his chance

I even see this adversary from Igbo elites as a sign
That God is with Him

God loves the defenceless and the helpless
They are the ones He helps

Look at Baba Buhari
He contested 2003,2007, 2011, it was in 2015 when he was helpless

Nigerian presidency was given to him

So never say never

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Ekpeitit(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2022
Hahahaha, the IPOB candidate will not even win his own state.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by naptu2: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2022
This thread has produced even more fun than I imagined and it has given me an idea of how to have more fun this holiday season.

Stay tuned.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by pacespot(m): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Ok Heard. Any other line aside this?

This is democracy and everyone is free to contest. Either to win or to lose.

BTW, Sowore, Kola Abiola, Al Mustapha are all Candidates. If you claim Obi will lose, why not pay deaf ears just as you have done for the aforementioned?

Can you give me one congient reason why you can't resist Obi posts? Just one

This one go enter am well well grin, they keep shouting "obi cannot win" everywhere but ignore people like kwankwaso, sowore, kola abiola and other less popular political parties who are still in the race. They are the first to comment on Peter Obi's post and shouting he cannot win, why can't they ignore Obi just like they have ignored the lesser known candidates mentioned above?
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by int0x80(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2022
The same wicked cabal that have kept Nigeria the way it is for years. Obi is the end of their game, so I wouldn't expect him to endorse Obi.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by yankison(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When men like Arthur Eze talk, they know the direction where power is heading to.

Peter is just day dreaming! Somethings are impossible in life!

“NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE” is an adage used to deceive the FOOLISH

Mugu Notting is impossible as an adage have always turned to reality ever since time memorial
U are the foolish one following bad precedence .. Coz Arthur eze has money doesn't mean he is not jealous of Peter obi...Eze is just been Jealous
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by pacespot(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Is the aviation fuel coming from your pocket?

When Buhari came in 2015, what you're saying now is exactly what PDP said.

I know you're still a growing boy.

Let me tell you what PDP said.

They held a banquet and her members said that they will rule NIGERIA for the next 50 years. Today, where is PDP?

"Fear keeps us focused on the past or worried about the future"

This above quote is exactly the current situation of you urchins and your party and her candidate.

For 8 years, your party blamed PDP and now that it's tenure is expiring and nothing to show for it, you're all worried about losing the coming election.

That fear is PETER GREGORY OBI.

I am glad he joined this race. And please stop saying that he will lose. I know it's a consolation word to you guys. Because tomorrow, you might decide to run for something and someone will tell you that you won't win. Karma is very real.

Below is an example of Karma.

Just like that @Waspaping guy on Twitter lamented when his brother was kidnapped by bandits, I don't pity those northern cows when they are suffering from the consequence of their blind supports for their leaders like Buhari. Nigerian youths saying let us liberate this country from old crooked politicians who don't give sh*t about the masses, these northern people have turned this election into tribal and religion fights against Obidients, calling them IPOB.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by nnamdi640: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
When men like Arthur Eze talk, they know the direction where power is heading to.

Who is Arthur Eze when it comes to politics in southeast. Urchins should just keep their mouth shut.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Rebelutionary: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2022
naptu2:

Dear Naptu?

What's my business with all of these? Why are you telling me all of these? What do you want me to do with all of these?
Naptu2 bunch of illiterates litter this platform...to them you are "anti-them" just cause you brought this to nairaland. When they created the thread of Arthur Eze supporting Peter Obi, we read them praising Arthur to high heavens but now that the lie has brrn bursted...oops...they remind us that he has ONLY one vote!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by higgs: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2022
I still remember during the Sani Abacha era.Arthur Exe was running around shouting "No Abacha no Nigeria ".
Abacha has since died but Nigeria still exists.
Our elite are our problem.
They have been looting and plundering this country for decades and will do anything to prevent positive change.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Bigkoko: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2022
These are the shady business men PO will retire forever from looting Nigeria! I am glad he came out clear....they have their candidate & plans...
The Nigerian PEOPLE have their own Candidate & plan tooo!

It is between us & the cabals!
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Prosperity4All: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Yes, "With God NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE"
But to the F.O.O.L who doesn't believe in God, "Somethings are impossible in life"
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by pacespot(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are a newbie in politics and it’s riddled all over your composition!

Whenever power wants to shift in Africa politics, you will observe the migration of power blocks!

It was damn too easy to know PDP was going to lose! Almost everything that made PDP up decamped to APC, and such drastic change don’t just happen, it happens for reasons!

Now in this case, Peter is ONLY one in Labour Party! As far as I am concerned, all others are corpses. Himself and party are empty, barely have nothing to offer, and just directionless.

Election conducted a thousand times, peter won’t win one!

The youths were not there in 2015, only the fool will use the occurrence of the past to judge the future these days. You APC and PDP supporters haven't grappled with the fact that we are living in a rapidly changing world today. Would you have imagined a Russia-Ukraine war happening today in 2015?

The coming election is going to be a generational fight between the old guards and the new upstarts. You can't expect APC and PDP members to decamp to the party of different ideas like LP. It still amazes me that some of you young APC and PDP supporters don't know how much these Nigerian politicians despise you. If I were ObiDatti, I would stop campaigning to those elderly men and focus my campaign to the youths.

Youths are the only people who can guarantee an unflinching support to any cause, that is why you see those old men jumping from APC to PDP and vice versa. I have had a personal experience with those old Nigerian men for me to be saying this to you, they disregard the youths at best and despise them at worst.

These people are fair-weathered in their support to you. I bet you if Obidients can sustain this momentum up to days before elections, most of those in APC and PDP will shift their support towards Obi in presidency while they can still vote their parties in other contested positions.

The parties, APC and PDP, that could not come up with more qualified candidates than Tinubu and Atiku that they ended up with sickly, old, tired flag bearers like those two are what you are rating like this. There is a confusion in their camps as you can tell that by the G5 governors that was formed.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by delpee(f): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2022
Had it been people from any other tribe, we'll be hearing about how they are traitors and betrayers as if human beings have no right to make their choices.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Soso990240(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

meaning you believe that Atiku is winning the election? Because Arthur is a PDP man and Atiku supporter
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by InvertedHammer: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

/
Really?

Arthur Ezeh supported Tony Nwoye, he lost.
Arthur Ezeh was against Obiano's 2nd bid, he won.
Arthur Ezeh was against Soludo, he won.

If you think he is with Soludo today, that's because his boy Chris Uba retired Arthur Eze from Anambra politics during Chris Ngige era. Arthur Eze was always regular in Aso Rock co-mingling with GEJ. A month after GEJ, Arthur announced that Buhari was the best thing after God. But PMB's cabals knew his antics and kept him at arms length. When he took those igwe to meet PMB a few years ago, they wouldn't give him access to Buhari and that resulted in those igwe being dethroned by Obiano. Arthur has been searching for relevance ever since.

/
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Mayor101010(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2022
Stop being a nuisance! Even If Obi doesn't win then Atiku will win. Tinubu will not be president of these nation.
CoronaVirusRelo:

Oga! Peter cannot win!

Don’t let your emotions blind you from reality facing you!

If elections were conducted a thousand times, Peter won’t win one!

Stop all this emotional wish and face reality staring at you!

How!
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by tonididdy(m): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2022
Pascal9:
ohiomole castigated obaseki, make we hear word nobody is a saint
On a governorship lvl that does not concern outsiders.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by asanausana91: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2022
southsouthking:

Still doesn't make sense to me.
What if you decided to give me 1million to vote for who you asked me to vote for and i go to the voting booth and decided to vote who i want to vote for, what will happen?
what if I promise to give 5 million to a particular polling unit, but with condition that my candidate must win the election in this polling unit before I will release the money.
Did you watch the video where politicians are buying PVC? What if the billionaire decided to buy 1 million PVC from the strong whole of the opponent? For example, Tinubu may use his money to buy 80% of all the PVC in the south east. Though he will not be able to use those PVC but he reduce the number of votes that Peter Obi was supposed to have gotten.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Igboslayer: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2022
descarado:
Author eze is a billionaire thanks to dining with the powers that be in the North.
What do you expect him to say so that efcc won't pay him a visit or the papers uneaten his skeleton.
Behind, he knew what to do. So also soludo and the rest.
It's a game of the more you look the less you see.

Wonder why prominent igbos seems to be against obi.

It's is politics. Some of us know what's happening.
Nobody is against OBI, he can’t win because he hasn’t done enough to be close to winning it. APC was a result of collaboration of political parties to be able to defeat PDP the biggest party in Nigeria.

LP is paper weight, Obi couldn’t even manage to collaborate with NNPP and expect to defeat APC. Igbos are by far the biggest clown to think OBI has enough weigh to win them the presidency. No with his shoddy performance as governor.

A person who couldn’t transform Awka in 8 yrs. We can all see the herculean task and effort Soludo is making as Governor already, if he’s able to sustain this then he can be credible candidate, even a strong one for the future.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by sukar886: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2022
Authur eze , better mind urself, you are rich , u don't know what we are suffering , abeg focuts on ur business , you only have one vote , we don't need ur stupid adivce
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2022
southsouthking:

He has only one vote, so him not been in support of Obi presidency, won't stop Obi from becoming the GCFR.
But his influence has more than one vote
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by sukar886: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2022
Igboslayer:
Nobody is against OBI, he can’t win because he hasn’t done enough to be close to winning it. APC was a result of collaboration of political parties to be able to defeat PDP the biggest party in Nigeria.

LP is paper weight, Obi couldn’t even manage to collaborate with NNPP and expect to defeat APC. Igbos are by far the biggest clown to think OBI has enough weigh to win them the presidency. No with his shoddy performance as governor.

A person who couldn’t transform Awka in 8 yrs. We can all see the herculean task and effort Soludo is making as Governor already, if he’s able to sustain this then he can be credible candidate, even a strong one for the future.
Awka kee u there, your village na London abi, u no get sense
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by sukar886: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Arthur eze is supporting atiku, that's why he want obi to step down , money miss road man..oga we don't need ur advice

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2022
For this clown to even think of power being "transferred", shows he's a bad egg. Only corrupt people sideline the electorate this way, unwittingly implying that election result isn't what determines who takes power.

We're forcing such old corrupt people out of this country. Nigeria must be free of cabals and great again
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by southsouthking(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
But his influence has more than one vote

Capping
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Abeg who dey blow this lies? Chai
See fake news

Who is pushing this news

Arthur eze na ikpo whom I know don't talk nor speak to anyone and he always pray for everyone that came to him for blessings and still support them with money..

Arthur is the only man that always support all candidate in every party in Anambra during election time. He hardly talk in public, rather he will just give money and greet
Arthur don't play Godfatherism politics like tinubu in Igbo land so pls remove his name from this una dirty talks
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Funnyguy83: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Look at the persons trying to tarnish Peter Obi image.

Who know maybe he have tried to strike a deal and Peter Obi said no.

So he resorted to saying that He cannot win.

The same man that said that after President Buhari its the Igbos.
Betrayals. Peter Obi is not ready for your dirty deals.

Tony Nwoye, thanks for exposing the gready man.

Peter Obi will win with or without una support.

Its all mightier blessings in disguise for Peter Obi.

SHALOM !
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Funnyguy83: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Look at the persons trying to tarnish Peter Obi image.

Who know maybe he have tried to strike a deal and Peter Obi said no.

So he resorted to saying that He cannot win.

The same man that said that after President Buhari its the Igbos.
Betrayals. Peter Obi is not ready for your dirty deals.

Tony Nwoye, thanks for exposing the gready man.

Peter Obi will win with or without una support

Its all mightier blessings in disguise for Peter Obi.

SHALOM !

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by Annistars: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
My president ObiDatti don't listen to any how dog that is calling ur attention just keep moving, we move.
Re: 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces by DimIsaac10(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
Must he support Obi?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Gifts Land Cruiser Jeep To Adeniyi Adebayo, First Governor Of Ekiti / Dele Momodu And Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi Eat Together (photo) / Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.