Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk (39522 Views)

My Journey From Maiduguri To Lagos||worse Experience Ever. / Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) / Zero Visibility At Toll/7up Road, A Case For Serious Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by FavouredNK: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Owologbo:

No mind the guy.
I can do Christmas anywhere in the world if going out is the only issue.
I stayed in my house all through.

Make una no mind this person, he just wanted to create awareness, now we know that you are in UK so rest and allow us to rest it's new year pls

1 Like

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by dazzlingd(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
koife:
Hello nairalanders, I am particularly compelled to pen this down as I observe my first Xmas away from nja.

Omo forget, nja get swag, community life and it's much fun there during this time of the year.

Yeah, we have our own bad side, but mehn, our social and family life is none to compare with.

Can you imagine, a whole Xmas, the place be like say na curfew Dem declare... Everybody "on your own". Mall shut, pubs shut, kababs, shut, no taxi....everywhere dead.

D one wia pain me pass na say I never carry eye see my flatmate since two days now. Abi this people normal so, or abi na over civilization dey worry Dem? I am so bored and tired that I had to drive out and to my greatest surprise na dead dry town I see. If na nja I dey so, na steady balling...huz to huz chopinz, visits, laughter, palmy, give away, oloshi lmao etc.

Abroad mongers abeg I carry God name beg una, stay back ooo nja na Diamond and Gold. Una no know wetin una get untill una come hia.

By the way, if any nja correct guy dey around Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK abeg make we connect gather make some noice jor, even if na Norwich I go drive come.

I run come hia, as we no get better education. If e bin dey, I nor for come hia lailai.

Meanwhile, seasons greetings y'all.
Much love.
Xoxo

Apart from the snow to play with in oyinbo land... social life is made in Nigeria and festive period is best in Nigeria. But insecurity is beginning to ruin it.

Nigeria is the most fun place to be If you have money.
Nigeria is most entertaining and it's no coincidence wr have the best artists and Djs

3 Likes

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by FavouredNK: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
lexy2014:

If the place no favour, come back. Which one be all this grammar?

I tire o
Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by Godsgift7837: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
koife:

Brosie, I don't care. Nigeria is such a lovely country, it hard to explain except you experience certain things. Bro abeg no ccurm hia
who no go no know bros. Life abroad no sweet reach naija. I miss my country and I miss my mama food

1 Like

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
uvie66:
..... brother live that matter, UK na work, home, work, home, or school to home, then back to school, the monotony fit make you go mad

Who force una go UK?

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by lexy2014: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
SouthCaroliina:
Once I’m settled abroad like after 4-5 years, I’ll always come home for xmas with family and friends. Naija xmas too sweet abeg. Pack enough dollars come. Sleep the highest hotel, Bleep the highest bitch, go the highest club. After celebration come back to my abroad again till next December

Who are the "highest bitch"?

1 Like

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by Tunagee(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
SouthCaroliina:
Once I’m settled abroad like after 4-5 years, I’ll always come home for xmas with family and friends. Naija xmas too sweet abeg. Pack enough dollars come. Sleep the highest hotel, Bleep the highest bitch, go the highest club. After celebration come back to my abroad again till next December

fuucck the highest bitch!!!! grin
Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by Enemyofpeace: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
justwise:

Ok , so when are you returning back to Nigeria?
you wan kidnap am abi?
Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by Aurelius1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
SouthCaroliina:
Keep doing that until village people locate you on their radar. You go surprise say one day only you go vex tear your passport say you no wan travel back again.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by bdon123(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
koife:
Hello nairalanders, I am particularly compelled to pen this down as I observe my first Xmas away from nja.

Omo forget, nja get swag, community life and it's much fun there during this time of the year.

Yeah, we have our own bad side, but mehn, our social and family life is none to compare with.

Can you imagine, a whole Xmas, the place be like say na curfew Dem declare... Everybody "on your own". Mall shut, pubs shut, kababs, shut, no taxi....everywhere dead.

D one wia pain me pass na say I never carry eye see my flatmate since two days now. Abi this people normal so, or abi na over civilization dey worry Dem? I am so bored and tired that I had to drive out and to my greatest surprise na dead dry town I see. If na nja I dey so, na steady balling...huz to huz chopinz, visits, laughter, palmy, give away, oloshi lmao etc.

Abroad mongers abeg I carry God name beg una, stay back ooo nja na Diamond and Gold. Una no know wetin una get untill una come hia.

By the way, if any nja correct guy dey around Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK abeg make we connect gather make some noice jor, even if na Norwich I go drive come.

I run come hia, as we no get better education. If e bin dey, I nor for come hia lailai.

Much love.
Xoxo
U are home sick.I felt that way wen i firsy landed in uk 2011 for study.Get used to it n understand u are alone....n its still beta than being in naija n sleeping wit one eye closed

1 Like

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by Greystone: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Spanishmilf:
Once they japa go Uk like this dem go start YouTube channel
Dey snap pic for snow or talk thrash say shey u still wan japa
Stupid behaviors

This right here, is the gospel truth.
Choose your location and adapt to its advantages and disadvantages.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by maziude: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
ednut1:
There were notices by most businesses that they would be closed. Everyone one deserves to spend holiday at home with family and loved ones unlike in Nigeria. What you should have done is team up with fellow Nigerians organize food and shayo and have fun. I can bet my hand say you will not return to Nigeria after your studies.

Na mouth e get.

Na to save this him topic and remind am next year.
Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by phemmyfour: 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
justwise:

jamb question....he will never take his advice

1 Like

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by Karleb(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
koife:

Much love.
Xoxo

Dey play. Just dey play.
Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
justwise:

Good question, e reach to ask am
Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by qtx(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
koife:

Oga the write up no be to show off I carry GOD name Beg you, na to warn and inform yapa crew. Trust me, that's my honest intention.

Egbor, no vex u hia.

Seasons greetings
No worry bros, some guys here go must jealous u. But keep your head straight bc u no show off with your post and you no break any law.
Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by bergs2: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
dplordx:
Human beings;
You Dey country where you get 24/7 light
With good security
With peace of mind if small change dey
With leaders who give a damn about you
With decent neighbors who nor Dey disturb your life
Still you dey look for family and Naija friends wahala. Alaye, try dey grateful nah

Na village people dey worry am.
If them reason your matter, you go see black call am white.
Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by koife(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Aboguede:

Op, op, op.

How many times did I call u?

This ur story na fake and dream story.

You better use ur time to become a responsible human being ooh.

This nairaland no get future ooh.

If u like dey here dey imagine and dey create fantasy stories, Las Las, na ur eye u go take see ur life.

I sure say u dey one dirty location for oshodi and u no see rice chop for this Xmas yet u get time to dey imagine fantasy.

Ur mumu never dooo shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by bergs2: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
nymphomaniac:
One can’t even say his mind without being bashed or asked to return back to Nigeria.

Staying in Nigeria has its advantages no matter what any one says. Staying abroad also has its advantages.

Live and let live.

He should live abroad and allow us wey dey naija to live here with peace of mind.
Why is he disturbing us?
Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by 1Sharon(f): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Bossjakande:
If I born a baby in UK will she become a citizen

No.
Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by Aboguede(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ramdom photo again.

Cuntinu

Na here u wan catch maye abi?

Oya, make we settle this matter once and for all. Make i paste Acc. Number make u put am new year thing and me in return go use am do same for street people wey need help asap

[quote author=koife post=119671662][/quote]
Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by KosiGee(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
koife:
Lol, once I'm done with my course. God forbid make i reason anyhow

So which course are studying that took you to Lowestoft.
I used to live in Saxmundham and only being to Lowestoft once…I went shopping with a friend.
You could’ve invited friends over. Lots of Nigerians live in Ipswich and Felixstowe though the two towns are far from Lowestoft. If you had Nigerians friends, it also would’ve been hard for them to commute if they don’t drive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by toniotonero(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
koife:

Much love.
Xoxo
D boredom & loneliness people speak about is a result of failure to embrace d new culture. Every culture type has its norms. When you japa, embrace dining, hiking, pubs, new food types, night life & gym life. build new networks, embrace everything & u won't be bored. [b]U cannot move to another country and expect to export all of ur culture. U are d outsider. Get in

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by Kabaa123: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
dplordx:
Human beings;
You Dey country where you get 24/7 light
With good security
With peace of mind if small change dey
With leaders who give a damn about you
With decent neighbors who nor Dey disturb your life
Still you dey look for family and Naija friends wahala. Alaye, try dey grateful nah

U Dey mind the lousy fellow, no go focus on your studies they look for who u go make noise with.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by KosiGee(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
[quote author=koife post=119671662][/quote]

Are you in Ipswich of Lowestoft?

That lanyard looks like UOS ID badge.
Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by KosiGee(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
This is University of Suffolk Ipswich. Tell me I’m wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by tunize(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Why not quit the school and come back if the place is that boring and 9ja is gold and diamond? Let who wan japa japa you made ur own choice let others decide and don’t discourage others

1 Like

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by koife(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
KosiGee:
This is University of Suffolk Ipswich. Tell me I’m wrong.

Yeah but Lowestoft campus

1 Like

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by Enumerator(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
cheesy
justwise:

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by Jackbaur88: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
My brother, no be Naija wey you go de worry to get 5 naira Change plenty for pocket to give children wey go de say happy Christmas and expecting you put hand inside pocket

1 Like

Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by onilanre(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
justwise:

Good question
Re: My Worst Xmas Experience Ever. A Case Of Uk by Pointnoire(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Very selfish post; why do Nigerians like doing this? I would understand if you were writing from Nigeria .. the other day, a woman based in Houston was trying to discourage another Nigerian who had just moved abroad; you want to enjoy Christmas abroad, then make friends and plan. Get involved with your church or other groups, find out their plans for Christmas, or save up and fly to Nigeria and stop the rant

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Kicked Off Turkish Flight For Assaulting Air Hostess (Pics, Video) / Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State / Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.