Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum (39218 Views)

One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by pekisdgee(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2022
Things they happen ooo... what is the title of the movie please?
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Peterpanny: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Sounds made-up.. anyway pray for your parents.dont take sides too
na everything be make up.something similar like what the op posted up there happened in my very compound yesterday,it was my landlord that called police people to come and bundle the woman to the station.
The woman use pressing iron scatter him husband head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Oceanjagaban: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:
My 16 years old sister left the house since Christmas eve only to be returned yesterday evening at 11pm , my dad was very angry he promised to deal with her in a way she will never forget throughout her life , my mum said he shouldn't or else they will be war.

When the girl returned my dad asks where she was and she was busy chewing gums and turning her eyes like she was having epepilsy seizure my mum was shouting at him to leave her alone but my dad hit her omg the slapped sound it still haunting me.

It was my first time seeing my dad being a man of the house that he is supposed to be long time ago and I was so proud of him but that didn't last long when my mum slapped my dad back and they started fighting omg .

She beat him up my dad is not strong cus of diabetes she locked him outside saying if I dare to open the door for him she will locked me out too.

I quietly went inside my room crying and I left the house early morning to go and look for my dad he is actually at his elder brother place he says he will not return back.

I feel sorry for him and I have sworn to never marry a woman like my mum she doesn't deserve the titled wife or mother and as for my sister she is cursed for disrespecting dad and the time she will realize her mistakes it will be too late for her.

I wish my dad a long life so I will over pamper him when I become rich, I am only 20 and one day I will make him proud.
This one pass Mr ibu comedy drama
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Lionnation: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:
My 16 years old sister left the house since Christmas eve only to be returned yesterday evening at 11pm , my dad was very angry he promised to deal with her in a way she will never forget throughout her life , my mum said he shouldn't or else they will be war.

When the girl returned my dad asks where she was and she was busy chewing gums and turning her eyes like she was having epepilsy seizure my mum was shouting at him to leave her alone but my dad hit her omg the slapped sound it still haunting me.

It was my first time seeing my dad being a man of the house that he is supposed to be long time ago and I was so proud of him but that didn't last long when my mum slapped my dad back and they started fighting omg .

She beat him up my dad is not strong cus of diabetes she locked him outside saying if I dare to open the door for him she will locked me out too.

I quietly went inside my room crying and I left the house early morning to go and look for my dad he is actually at his elder brother place he says he will not return back.

I feel sorry for him and I have sworn to never marry a woman like my mum she doesn't deserve the titled wife or mother and as for my sister she is cursed for disrespecting dad and the time she will realize her mistakes it will be too late for her.

I wish my dad a long life so I will over pamper him when I become rich, I am only 20 and one day I will make him proud.
you are 20 years and you allow this to happen to your dad, if your dad is not strong are u not strong too
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Coinmamax: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2022
This is their nature
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Kellie069(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:
This is a difficult situation. Boy, I'm sorry I have to say this: Since your Dad is sick, BECOME THE MAN OF THE HOUSE. This is because, obviously, your mom isn't wise and will ruin that family if allowed to remain so.

Since you're so wise, I'll give you this tip (not for fools): Every woman will respect you if you show her manly strength with righteous anger. So do this: Next time your Mom treats your Dad this way just because he is unwell, BEAT YOUR MOM AND WOUND HER, and warn her as follows: "Don't ever disrespect MY Dad again. If you don't respect MY Dad who is YOUR husband, then, you deserve no respect from your son". After that, become very stubborn to her until she begs you to stop.

If she starts respecting your Dad, start respecting her.

He should beat and wound his mother?? Stop eeeeeet

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Aguilar(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:
This is a difficult situation. Boy, I'm sorry I have to say this: Since your Dad is sick, BECOME THE MAN OF THE HOUSE. This is because, obviously, your mom isn't wise and will ruin that family if allowed to remain so.

Since you're so wise, I'll give you this tip (not for fools): Every woman will respect you if you show her manly strength with righteous anger. So do this: Next time your Mom treats your Dad this way just because he is unwell, BEAT YOUR MOM AND WOUND HER, and warn her as follows: "Don't ever disrespect MY Dad again. If you don't respect MY Dad who is YOUR husband, then, you deserve no respect from your son". After that, become very stubborn to her until she begs you to stop.

chill nigga!! He's still a kid
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ruggedtimi(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2022
Sad bro...hustle hard and make him proud
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by CutSoap(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:

You are wise indeed! But who knows if the boy is aje-butter type that cant even raise his prick to pee
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Scarletjr(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2022
Omo this kind talk dey make me fear old age
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2022
ahnie:
I have seen how a 16yrs old boy beats n na.ked his mum publicly and to be frank with you....it hurts.

Same goes to a wife spanking and engaging her husband in a brawl,or a man beating n disgracing his wife.....it's all wrong.

The best thing for the op is to join his father where he's currently holding stead and give the mother long chance.

This is a terrible advice.

You seem to have forgotten that this matter is not really about the OP's father and mother or even the OP.

The matter is about the OP's sister.

What should happen to her if they leave her to that obviously irresponsible mother of theirs?

From what I have gleaned from the story, I believe this woman (the mother) is greatly avoided by everyone from her husband's family. Otherwise, no woman will get so comfortable creating so much issues.

I would have asked that she be arrested and charged with attempted murder. But then, how would that impact the girl who already sees her as an enabler?

That is why I consider the issue to be a very delicate one.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Olam09(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

I'm Feeling emotional right now. Sorry for what you and your dad are passing through.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Badgers14: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:

Beating is not an option!!

Op, could just talk to his mother when it's all calm and in a nice but firm (not aggressive) way tell her what she did was wrong and the best way the situation could have been handled.

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by FashionCookie(f): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2022
Little wonder... smiley
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ruggedtimi(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2022
The worst part no matter how your father beats your sis, she will not change until she enter. She will only get worst and eventually leave the house...And u realize her mistake when she is probably 40
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by BeanX(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

She's very terrible
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Bennycollins: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2022
ahnie:

He just shown you how he treats his parents at home.
You cud decipher he's obviously still bn fed by his parents,that's if e Neva beat them die.
How beating one's mum sounds queer to you but a wife beating her sick husband for trying to discipline a daughter is normal, totally beats my imagination.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by victorazy(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

How old are you?
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Olam09(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:

A man shouldn't beat his mum or dad regardless.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by aktolly54(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:

which kind advice be this ?

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Eluala(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

Hmmm beating my mum never i cannot try that , not even in my dream sorry this your advice is not good

Unfortunately your dad's apparent inability to be the man of the house has affected you too in a negative way. A sheep can't raise a lion. Your chance at survival is that you have to get more adventurous, wipe out what you learned from your father, go out there and seek education on how to be a man. Teach and groom yourself to be what your father could not be.

Your mother did not just beat your father because he is weak from diabetes, she has already beat him and been beating him psychologically for a very long time. Trust me there is a reason other animals are still afraid of an old, sick and even wounded lion. It's a mind thing and if a man fails to be the man in the manner God has assigned the duty to him as the king lion, the head of the pride, then hyenas like your mother will fill the role.

At 20 I could imagine myself and the things I could do, the decisions I could take. At 17 I was already bold and big enough mentally to live a lone in a different town from my parents, yet I was in SS3. At 17 there were tough decisions I took despite all efforts by my father to impose his choice on me. He eventually had no choice but to respect my emergence a a man of my own. At 20 I was already way into my undergrad studies, the question of my parents disrespecting me was not even contemplated. You are 20 and from the way you wrote, you seem helpless. You need to start being a man by standing up to your mother in a way that she could understand that you are not afraid of losing anything she thinks she could offer or withhold from you. You father did not do it, that's why your mother has the guts to beat him up and dare him to do his worst, which is perhaps cry like you did. If you want it be respected, you have to earn it and trust me it is not served a la carte. When you are ready to be the man, then you will realize that you run decisions with your head, more that your heart and if you need to physically teach your mother a few lessons, the man in you will do it. For now, I can only hear a boy speaking like a child. '''My mother my mother''.

What you wrote above tells me you are still a 20 year old child. Grow up, else your condition will be worse than your father's.

4 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Oyiboman69: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:

You women are very evil. Am I surprised you aren't supporting me? No. If you as a woman can't respect your husband just because he is sick, then, you don't deserve any respect from your children. Now, it's clear she's using their daughter for prostitution. Yet, you're asking me stupid question. How old are you yourself?
don't mind that devilish woman....
I'm also sure the boy's mother is sleeping with different men...what a helpless husband....

2 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ahnie: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2022
You're still getting it all muddled up.
The girl and the mum are business partners,just that the mum is the dormant partner.shes the one leasing the girl out,she compensates her with cash n goodies.
BluntTheApostle:

This is a terrible advice.

You seem to have forgotten that this matter is not really about the OP's father and mother or even the OP.

The matter is about the OP's sister.

What should happen to her if they leave her to that obviously irresponsible mother of theirs?

From what I have gleaned from the story, I believe this woman (the mother) is greatly avoided by everyone from her husband's family. Otherwise, no woman will get so comfortable creating so much issues.

I would have asked that she be arrested and charged with attempted murder. But then, how would that impact the girl who already sees her as an enabler?

That is why I consider the issue to be a very delicate one.
The op on the other hand,should leave that house for good and stay far from the crazy mother.hes old enough to go out n hustle,instead of bn parasitic on his mum who obviously is the bread winner.

The father on the other hand also needs to leave that house before he's beaten to death
Make he go pinch tent for village
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Lionnation: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2022
ahnie:
Op,wetin your papa people come dey talk?so them nor fit handle ya mama abii?

Just asking.
may be ba Lagos marriage them do family no even know the woman seff
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Matthew2925(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

No, it doesn't.
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ahnie: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2022
Lionnation:
may be ba Lagos marriage them do family no even know the woman seff
What's Lagos marriage?
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by diogo23: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Really? You call this made up? What will you ever believe in your life? You have never see anything
Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by StrongAlphMale: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2022
daboy18:

Hmmm beating my mum never i cannot try that , not even in my dream sorry this your advice is not good

You're still a small boy but However I'm highly disappointed at you . Which one is you went into your room and started crying? Like Are you okay? What kind of weakling are you?

Oga you're the one who's supposed to man man and deal with your sister at once not even Your father. Your mom knew Your sister went to chop dick from guys and hence the reason shes covering her up. I'm sure you already know your mom does the same thing. Oga your sis is now collecting dicks. You better stop being a weakling

2 Likes

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by ukaface(f): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2022
Romanoff:
You're obviously still young, I for say make you carry your sister and papa comot for that woman place.

omo
Make e no carry him sister
Make she Dey with her mama so when the thing go scatter both of them go suffer am together

1 Like

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by Onigawara(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:

Haha nice advice, but seems you forgot this

Re: May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum by SPAMBOX7: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2022
dumahi:

Nice advice but giving how he described his mom that woman could end up hurting him in some type of way that ain't physical. At his young age he's lack the skill to execute that plan successfully. If he wasn't living with his parents it would be different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' / Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? / Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.