Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? (38156 Views)

Managing A Business Abroad. The Pros And Cons / Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad / Family Relocation Abroad! Mature Advice /input Requested! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by wazzihu(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
donestk:
Recently a family friend of ours - a very successful man with lots of properties called to announce their relocation to the UK.

Is this the new success or just a herd mentality?
They will still call to tell you how hard it is to cope with Bill's in UK, if you want Japa, go to Europe or America/Canada,. UK na advanced Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Maynman: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
No, Just stay in Nigeria and dey play.

2 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Onyeigbo10000: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
For a better life compared to what we have here in Nigeria, so it's a success.

1 Like

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by datola: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ba
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by aktolly54(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
jericco1:
I don't see myself relocating
then stay, I hope tinubu enter as new president then you can say it AGAIN

6 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Victorclean1: 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Na so. Nairaland will not put Oga Sabinus comedy of Obi, Atiku and Tinibu for people to comment.

Censorship of information no good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Donedeal1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Question, before nko?.
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by dopedan(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
For the ignorant
Anywhere u die u will die naked and still meet at d same place

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by dopedan(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
G
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by erico2k2(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
donestk:
Recently a family friend of ours - a very successful man with lots of properties called to announce their relocation to the UK.

Sometimes a man got to do what is right by his family. Since he could afford it happy days!

2 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Ibechris2: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Don't blame those leaving.

That does not mean that it is well with them over there.

Many are still suffering and some are ok.

In all,any way na way.

I still prefer my Nigeria than any where in this world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Saintmary(f): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Apparently, lots of people view relocation abroad as a success milestone.

Since it's what the majority wants to achieve, doing it ahead of your mates or family is seen as success.

I think I'm indifferent to it.

5 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Jayphoenix45(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
When you see the happenings around you, you will understand their joy of this relocation thingy. Imagine the pain the family of that lawyer and thousands of southern kaduna families are feeling this period due to the high death rate in the country. Being successful is a good thing but being successful in an environment that supports instead of reduce you makes it better. How many hospitals rejected the woman who was shot yesterday before she finally died? Will that happen in the place they are right now? Make your checks and maybe you will understand the euphoria of their relocation.

16 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
I honestly feel it's herd mentality. The ease of getting visa is cause for worry. I know white people have found a way to benefit from migration. But I don't know. It's all theory.

6 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Jokerman(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
USA or Canada for me or I better stay in Nigeria

Nothing else mhen

7 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by sniperr007(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
jericco1:
I don't see myself relocating

Why?
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by erico2k2(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
wazzihu:

They will still call to tell you how hard it is to cope with Bill's in UK, if you want Japa, go to Europe or America/Canada,. UK na advanced Nigeria
here we go again.
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Vintage100(m): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
The real rich people don't relocate abroad. No Nigerian billionaires and millionaires relocate abroad. Will people like Adeleke, otedola, Arthur Eze, Obi Cubana for instance relocate abroad?? To do what?? They only go their for businesses and vacations.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by appini: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
rickpat:
no. .stay and build your NIGERIA is the real success

grin grin
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by sukkot: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:
sukkot
wagwannnnnnn ibkayeeeeeeeeeeee holla grin

oh shit this is frontage
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Saintmary(f): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
wazzihu:

I observed the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by appini: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Vintage100:
The real rich people don't relocate abroad. No Nigerian billionaires and millionaires relocate abroad. Will people like Adeleke, otedola, Arthur Eze, Obi Cubana for instance relocate abroad?? To do what?? They only go their for businesses and vacations.

It's very difficult to understand

2 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Sleektiger: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Might not be a success story but a way for better life. Naija Don cast, so it's better to leave for now and return back later......

2 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by MrBroke(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
the problem with Nigerians think money is everything.

a) peace of mind

b) security

c) good weather.

Nigeria can't guarantee you what I listed above even with money.

So you think UK and the United States guarantees that hmmm??

5 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by marlow1962(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
1Dray:

Stay and build Nigeria when urchins have vowed with their lives never to allow building or development of Nigeria.
That’s why Nigerian government left Nigerians to their fate, the average Nigerian man no like development.

3 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by erico2k2(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
dopedan:
For the ignorant
Anywhere u die u will die naked and still meet at d same place
SOme peole rather cry in a rangerover than smile in a keke

1 Like

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Saintmary(f): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Vintage100:

Because they have created their own version of "abroad" in Nigeria.

So, they can be comfortable anywhere they are.

16 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by erico2k2(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Vintage100:
U think they never hustled abroad?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Tingotoe: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
donestk:

Bloody herd mentality of the highest order.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by GreatrAnalyst: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
If you have the chance, bro,
Don't hesitate.

Many who vilify those travelling abroad don't have the opportunity. So they have to resent the japa crew.

Hear well, no miracle happens to anyone travelling abroad who is not ready to work hard.
But miracles and more are yours if you can grab opportunity of the bull by the horns, your own world can be there for the taking.

Working hard isn't a crime abroad.
How many people work hard in Nigeria and the system here frustrates them, same system kills a number of people.

No owing of salary or wages, no paying for service and not enjoying it; no fear of going out and fearing not returning home on one piece;
So tell me, what is the meaning of wealth when these mentioned are not in place?

No crime in staying back in Nigeria is you so wish, but if you desire to migrate also, don't feel sorry for yourself. It is never a crime also.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by ibkayee(f): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
sukkot:
wagwannnnnnn ibkayeeeeeeeeeeee holla grin

oh shit this is frontage
I mentioned you because this is your type of food grin
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by jimpix11: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Saintmary:

Because they have created their own version of "abroad" in Nigeria.

So, they can be comfortable anywhere they are.

No, it's because they can cheat the system grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin / FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers / Two Corps Members Die As Vehicle Plunges Into River In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.