Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? (38158 Views)

Managing A Business Abroad. The Pros And Cons / Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad / Family Relocation Abroad! Mature Advice /input Requested! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by erico2k2(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
have been hearing good things about Brazil in terms of agriculture. Do they build advance waste treatment plants over there?
Well, put it this way the British and the Germans are investing in that sector over there, Very large Japanese community over there too, apparently over 1,5 million Japs call Brazil home.

2 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by erico2k2(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
in naija

I am referring to the People that seems legitimately wealthy
with those figures, they nearly do not exist in civil service, mayB in public sector.
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Lotechi(m): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2022
jericco1:

It's a matter of choice.
No be everybody dey relocate. If you're doing well and you travel a lot, those places won't freak you.

Next time respect other people's choices.
I completely understand what you are saying, but I did nothing to disrespect his choice. That being said, you cannot say it is your choice to remain in Nigeria when that may be your only choice.
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Chasemaduka: 12:47am On Dec 29, 2022
You know nothing about their salary. Lol funny enough.

In 2015 when i was in abia state university a lecture came to our class and pointed to a new car he bought, and told us its our soughting money that is that. Thats if you understand what it is. Lecturers prefer to teach 10 years without salaries insted of going on strike. Because their profits are not in their salaries. Lol. A dean of a department in a Nigeria university does not even receive up to 800k a month. So how come the cars? Just dey play.
dangoteinlaw:
leave them to be thinking school nah scam. Yes it can be a scam if no job but for professors I know those men ball hard. There's even one close to my office that ordered 3 Benz and 2 venzas(2014) all for personal use. He has desposed the muscle and venza 2008 him and his wife were using. Lecturers are no where near broke.

1 Like

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by ariesbull: 7:19am On Dec 29, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
the problem with Nigerians they think money is everything.

a) peace of mind

b) security

c) good weather.

Nigeria can't guarantee you what I listed above even with money.

Peace of mind ... Not UK or USA when fang violence and drug shooting happen everyday or racism

Good weather...wait till winter

Security .... With high crime rate
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by lendahand(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Vintage100:
The real rich people don't relocate abroad. No Nigerian billionaires and millionaires relocate abroad. Will people like Adeleke, otedola, Arthur Eze, Obi Cubana for instance relocate abroad?? To do what?? They only go their for businesses and vacations.
are you in that league now?? If yes then Nigeria is for you if no, then go and hustle anywhere!!

4 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Kobicove(m): 1:24am On Jan 01, 2023
Oluwomonext212:
My friend got his UK family visa but before leaving he wanted to hustle more for some cash at least to survive with when he get there. On his way to Ilorin to execute a project he got kidnapped, luckily he grace found him and he was freed while some people were killed. He couldn’t go on with the project again, he dusted his passport and japa immediately. Was that not enough reason to leave Nigeria ? My wife course mate in the UK always talk about her husband who has refused to join her due to his growing business and flowing income, but she was able to convinced him to join him so they could be together. Alaye got his passport, started his visa processing,but before he could finish armed guys visited him and killed him right in his house. One can die anywhere or get killed, sure ! But truth be said, the possibility is very very very high in Nigeria. So insecurities alone amounted to reasons why even rich men are relocating their families abroad.

You people love to exaggerate stories about insecurity in Nigeria.

By the way a person could also get shot in the US while minding his business by a nutcase undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Oluwomonext212(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2023
If you had read my conclusion you wouldn’t post this ur comment. But you are right. Happy new year
Kobicove:

You people love to exaggerate stories about insecurity in Nigeria.

By the way a person could also get shot in the US while minding his business by a nutcase undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by IbeOkehie: 7:15pm On May 17, 2023
Deleted
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by IbeOkehie: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
IbeOkehie:

From Dec 2022

That's fine, some will grasp the info I'm laying out and hopefully it will inform their decisions. Everyone who can afford or find a way should migrate from Nigeria. Things are going to get MUCH WORSE than now. Look around the world and take a measure of countries with similar demographics and political economy and you can tell where the country is headed. A word is enough for the wise.

It's almost a year since that was written....and things are indeed much worse in Nigeria. Nobody ever lost money betting against Nigeria!

Good Luck to Nigerians! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by sadrezi(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2023
I guess the "angels" were right. Nigeria is in such a terrible state now. We have been sorted. Nobody really bets against nigeria and losses. The issue now is which country can a poor hardworking Nigerian go to that will not be stressed with bills ..
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Ndipe(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2023
Relocating abroad has always been a yardstick of success for Nigerians for a very long time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers / Two Corps Members Die As Vehicle Plunges Into River In Enugu (Photos) / I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.