Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? (38150 Views)

Managing A Business Abroad. The Pros And Cons / Relocation Abroad: Staying In Nigeria To Build Wealth VS Security Abroad / Family Relocation Abroad! Mature Advice /input Requested! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by litaninja(m): 3:31am On Dec 28, 2022
You go still need go wash your eye well well.

fuckJones:

Here are the summary of the shocking revelation I got from my dream yesterday, I never doubt my dreams for once.
1. I saw a new pope that will last for five years.
2. they will be civil war in USA that will lead to the country splitting into to two, if your relatives is in USA, start prepping for his return in August, the republic and the democrat will go separately.
3. I saw a new president in Russia, Putin death will cause a lot of crisis in Russian too, I saw confusion in what Kill him.
4. Global financial crisis will hit the world, please don't invest in USA dollar, I saw the end of dollars dominant.

God will help us.
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by kabukabu50(m): 3:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Adelaide54:

You're right. No Nigerian earn close to #5,000. The few that does are the politicians. LoL unfortunate lot

Bro just be quiet.

He killed you with facts

Just send him a private message saying " sorry and thank you"
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by MyAmericandream(f): 3:49am On Dec 28, 2022
clems88:
I'll prefer to be a billionaire in Nigeria then I can travel round the world for vacation at any time

Hope you are working towards this dream?

2 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by MyAmericandream(f): 3:50am On Dec 28, 2022
wazzihu:

They will still call to tell you how hard it is to cope with Bill's in UK, if you want Japa, go to Europe or America/Canada,. UK na advanced Nigeria
Very very true.
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by MyAmericandream(f): 4:07am On Dec 28, 2022
appini:

It's very difficult to understand

There's nothing difficult to understand here. They're multimillionaires/billionaires. Relocation is the last thing on their mind. Look at pamilerin on YouTube/ Instagram that makes more than $200,000/annum in Nigeria. Healthcare and IT don't even make up to this in western world. So tell me why would pamilerin leave Nigeria?

It's people like me and you that do not have any concrete means of survival. No connections with affluent people that can even help. The govt does not even give a fvk about our existence. So we gat to do what we gat to do bro.

3 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by MyAmericandream(f): 4:13am On Dec 28, 2022
kabukabu50:

If your President and politicians use White mans hospital and white mans universities for their children.

Its good enough for you and me.

LOL

1 Like

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by MyAmericandream(f): 4:29am On Dec 28, 2022
IbeOkehie:

I still feel safer in the USA than in Nigeria. That's the bottom line for me. The gun policy of the USA is largely responsible for that. It's rare for armed robbers to besiege anyone at home in the USA, something very common in Nigeria with your strict gun laws grin

I can leave my home at 2am and drive 8 hours to New York or even set out to California 3,000 miles away and drive nights with NO FEAR.

I wouldn't dare in Nigeria. Neither would you.

This is so true, after vigil at my church you'll see me walk straight to my car gallantly at 2am/3am to drive for about 35mins to my house without FEAR.

If it were to be in Nigeria I would have waited till like 6am before I leave the church premises.

Sometimes last year my car got stolen due to my own negligence. I reported at the police station , under 24hrs 4 white police officers drove my car to my house.
I swear with my life, NPF can never do this(when I am not oga at the top)

What USA has done for me in the past few years have been here , Nigerian govt can never do it for me.

7 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by bigcasava1(m): 4:30am On Dec 28, 2022
donestk:
Recently a family friend of ours - a very successful man with lots of properties called to announce their relocation to the UK.

Is this the new success or just a herd mentality?
yes it is oo! Life there is better even if you don't have money there you will still have peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by MyAmericandream(f): 4:47am On Dec 28, 2022
etrange:

Lol... bro say na "jakpa". You must be Igbo.
The K is silent na LOL

1 Like

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by MyAmericandream(f): 5:14am On Dec 28, 2022
KingAzubuike:

So America or UK where anybody can just grab a rifle, stroll to the nearest mall and start spraying people bullet. Or where you sitted on your own and someone knife attacks you. You have a higher chance of dying in America self than in nigeria..

I thought you will talk about the owoh killings , kidnapping and other furore they don't even push to the media. My dear sister nowhere is safe. If USA is not safe like you said, we have places like NZ, Finland Canada, Netherlands etc that are utopia enough to settle. Life is too hard to suffer in that country, I understand it might expensive and time consuming to japa.

But if you see any opportunity RUN oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by litaninja(m): 5:20am On Dec 28, 2022
Lmao @ free healthcare in nigeria.
Be like say you want make ordinary headache kill people. Lmaoo

alphabbey1:

I stopped reading the moment you mentioned the bolded. Student loan ? For real!!! That's an advantage you can think of ?

How about you ask those that collected those loan to give u first hand aftermath experience...

And talking of health care, u better be talking of other countries other than US...
And healthcare ain't free in UK, u'll pay for that stuff right before you leave Nigeria...

Healthcare is free in Nigeria also if you are under NHIS.... University students in Nigeria are enjoying free healthcare.... Goverment workers are enjoying free healthcare.....

2 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by MyAmericandream(f): 5:22am On Dec 28, 2022
tete7000:

You conclusion of will do better gives an impression that everyone who has left Nigeria are doing better, but you know this is not correct. There are people who have left and are not faring better where they currently relocated to.

It depends on individual, some people travel with out a plan. Every body dey japa mesef I wan japa. Some people are even residents and citizens they still don't know what to do with their lives. They complain from morning till night. Oya go school na complain, oya buy $10 course on udemy so you get some skills , na still complain.

Abroad is not for the pusillanimous. With hardwork, perseverance and God's mercy you can make it.

3 Likes

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Saintmary(f): 7:05am On Dec 28, 2022
jimpix11:

No, it's because they can cheat the system grin

That's the way of the world.
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by jericco1(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2022
StreetFight:

You cannot afford it. It is not for people who cannot afford two square meals a day.

Lol you that can afford it, what are you still doing here ode?
If you like go follow boat mumu
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by jericco1(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2022
Father4all:
your fat.her is an ode. Have you ever seen a pat.riotic Nigerian?

Your fat.her is a fool for bringing you into existence and not teaching you how to mind your business.
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Neroo22: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2022
The answer is,that lawyer that got killed is one de answer u need
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Neroo22: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2022
If some bad security men fit get mind shoot woman on steering, knowing fully say na woman de inside car before shooting,u way be man na stabbing de go stab u
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Father4all: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2022
jericco1:

Your fat.her is a fool for bringing you into existence and not teaching you how to mind your business.
you are a complete born bas.tard son of a who.re
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by jericco1(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Father4all:
you are a complete born bas.tard son of a who.re

I'm sure you're not up to 15 years.
Imp
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by holatin(m): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2022
Ifakiland:

Na jealousy and envy dey worry the op, if the man no tell dem, him for say relative left Nigeria without telling his relatives, now him tell the bastard, him still dey ask weda na good news....domestic enemy, that family should be careful of the op bastard
why the toxicity ? ur comment reek if anger and bile. what kind of upbringing did you have to turn you into this. calm down and stop getting angry at people comment.
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2022
erico2k2:

I think this applies to those who have not legalised their documents.
If you are in a position to say people abroad are not doing that well then you must have at least N40M in your bank b4 you can make such assumption. What I can agree with you here is tis and simple. Do not think there is automatic money here, you must graft it.You work for your money then this is the best one, We all have equal opportunity at the start! For every profession you do in Nigeria if you do them abroad your life will be definitely better. You can only smile in [b]Nigeria if you have money and to do so one must have i initial capital, Where do you get this [/b]from?
One must compromise in acts of corruption or dip their hands in very shady enterprises.

A does not lead to B to C down to Z. No logical explanation.
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by seangy4konji: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2022
your cup of tea regarding what you think of it..

your problem
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2022
IbeOkehie:

I still feel safer in the USA than in Nigeria. That's the bottom line for me. The gun policy of the USA is largely responsible for that. It's rare for armed robbers to besiege anyone at home in the USA, something very common in Nigeria with your strict gun laws grin

I can leave my home at 2am and drive 8 hours to New York or even set out to California 3,000 miles away and drive nights with NO FEAR.

I wouldn't dare in Nigeria. Neither would you.
Don't mind that mad man

Common to drive or travel on the road again has become a dreadful thing!

Somebody cannot enter bush or farm in peace again.

1 Like

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2022
kabukabu50:

You're are not very bright.

The billionaires in Nigeria are the literal 0.9 percent of the population.

Your country is only as good as the working class are.

You're just really dumb my guy.
0.0009%
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2022
Spiff20:
All of you that are clamoring to japa you won't make it in Nigeria with that mentality. If you think you must travel ashore to be successful, then God help you because the price for that is going up every second and meanwhile you'll continue to be poor in Nigeria because of your mental health.
your President and politicians use White mans hospital and white mans universities for their children.

Its good enough for you and me.

Continue, you are doing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2022
Maski87:
0.1% of 200million are fabulously wealthy how does that make the country a good place, may be hoping that one day you will join the 0.1% is what keeps people going,but that is an illusion
0.0001%

1 Like

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by erico2k2(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

One must compromise in acts of corruption or dip their hands in very shady enterprises.

A does not lead to B to C down to Z. No logical explanation.
corruption in Nigeria or in the West
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by Father4all: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2022
jericco1:

I'm sure you're not up to 15 years.
Imp
yes, but I still senior your pa.pa
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
erico2k2:

corruption in Nigeria or in the West
in naija

I am referring to the People that seems legitimately wealthy

1 Like

Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by dangoteinlaw: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
alphabbey1:

Talking from experience,
A professor I know just sent her daughter to university of Kingston, London... half of her school fees have been paid for as tuition deposit. She doesnt do any Job other than study, the professor is sending her 1k£ per month for upkeep....

In summary, Nigerian professors are living pretty decent lives. A typical professor have 100% chance of relocating abroad, but they don’t.... They have there reasons.....

I could remember when I was in my 300L in University of ibadan, junior lecturer that just came few weeks ago have started riding highlander... few weeks after, she went to Canada for research....
Many professors go on holiday in abroad like they are travelling inter-state....

In summary, Nigerian professors cannot be oppressed, these guys are money bags but just pretending to be broke...
You will be very wrong if you think a professional in abroad is better than them
leave them to be thinking school nah scam. Yes it can be a scam if no job but for professors I know those men ball hard. There's even one close to my office that ordered 3 Benz and 2 venzas(2014) all for personal use. He has desposed the muscle and venza 2008 him and his wife were using. Lecturers are no where near broke.
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by dangoteinlaw: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
erico2k2:

I agree with you a 100, I wish more people can invest in this.Mid January, My company UK based is sending us as team of Engineers to Brazil to fix so humidifiers and so auto weather machines they got there. This farm they have is almost as big as half the size of Lagos in the Amazon.Brazil are now feeding the whole world.
have been hearing good things about Brazil in terms of agriculture. Do they build advance waste treatment plants over there?
Re: Is Relocation Abroad The New Success? by gassbee: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
like they killed the Lagos lawyer Bolanle Raheem on Christmas day?
A female Uber driver who also worked with the police was murdered at random by a passenger who “just wanted to kill someone”, according to the police.Brandon Jacobs, 29, is accused of stabbing Yolanda Dillion, 54, to death before posting a video of the bloody aftermath to Facebook.

Comments: God please keep us safe from the devil and his messengers. ... see more
http:///2c58583c221212en_ng?link=1&client=news

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Is Rented - David Hundeyin / FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers / Two Corps Members Die As Vehicle Plunges Into River In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.