Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation (41310 Views)

LP Rejects Edo LG Elections / Subsidy: Apapa-Led Faction Of LP Rejects NLC Planned Protest / 2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Ekpeitit(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2022
grin grin grin
Reality is beginning to set in.

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by leketon: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
DevilSignature:
angry

Thisday and other APC government media newspapers and charlatans have a way of dishing out fake hope to agbado urchins out there, for it go soon clare. Na like dis them go do till obi is declared winer next year.

Anything to make agbado urchins happy in this yeltide season is welcome

Arise News TV owns Thisday Newspaper
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by mployer(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
sucess001:

Wife over a sitting governor?

In a state traditionally PDP?

Obidients need to be real. You like to dream impossible dreams.

Imo state governor is APC. Tell me APC will win Imo state.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Ekpeitit(m): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:
You dey mind that Reuben Abati 'doctored' figures? grin

Imagine telling us PO will lose Akwa Ibom to Atiku and get only 10% in Ogun. What a joke! grin

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Donedeal1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
The proposed

result of

Obituary
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Levels1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:
You dey mind that Reuben Abati 'doctored' figures? grin

Imagine telling us PO will lose Akwa Ibom to Atiku and get only 10% in Ogun. What a joke! grin

He can't get 5% in Ogun which I can belt with.

OGUN can't abandoned there Kingman for omo ibo.

Never.

1 Like

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Johel(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
madridguy:
The labouring in vain party will not stop making person to laugh grin LP candidate graduated as third class student and no amount of shouting will make him first or second in the real poll.

Jagaban no get rival.

Emi lokan of Nigeria is our next president.

You will continue to labour in vain for supporting evil.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by StrongAlphMale: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes, Obi will lose Akwa Ibom to Asiwaju and Atiku, Obi won't even get up to 10% in Ogun State.

Beer parlour talk.. keep dreaming boy
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by DeOTR: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Denoh68:
SIR, I UNDERSTAND YOU BUT DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME WITH ALL HONESTY THAT TINUBU OR ATIKU IS BETTER THAN OBI. I KNOW ALL OF THEM ARE CORRUPT.
You don't know if Obi will even be worse than Buhari. I believe people who supported Buhari in 2015 can relate.
Going by track records, Obi is the worst of the trio.

2 Likes

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Ekpeitit(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nzobu Nzobu people say they're very smart but they're so dumb and delusional. How can someone really believe that a man from the most hated tribe in Nigeria will win the presidential election?
Who will vote for Obi?
Where will the votes come from?
They keep dreaming about South South voting for Obi when we have told them several times that we don't trust IPOB people, how can South South vote for someone from the land of criminals?
I believe this election will finally put IPOB people in their place and they will leave South South people alone after they see that we prefer a Fulani man to an IPOB man.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Sonn(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
But why are they attacking the "structureless Obi" what are they afraid of? you have been shouting he doesn't have structure, he doesn't have Senators, Governors, LG chairmen, etc, yet' you won't stop attacking him, since he is not a threat, why not leave him alone and face the real challenges,
APC, PDP and their supporters are such a shameless set of people!!!
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by NuruDiddy: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
madridguy:
The labouring in vain party will not stop making person to laugh grin LP candidate graduated as third class student and no amount of shouting will make him first or second in the real poll.

Jagaban no get rival.

A DYING IDOT WILL NOT RULE NIGERIA
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Gbeng30(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
No wahala we all gathered dey here, I believe we are all free to make our choices and decisions but we are not free from the consequences... Vote wisely to avoid another disaster in this country
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by FreedomfromtheT: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
azikiweironsi:
grin grin it's normal now. It must be rejected in totality since it was not in their favour. But quick to accept ANAP or whatever poll it was called conducted online. grin grin
No wahala, February 2023 is just around the corner. Boundary path of a farm would show the extent of the lazy farmer when all cultivated theirs. grin
(Ala lo ma fi oko OLE han) Omoluabi will relate well grin.
What a rich language and a rich culture.
Proudly Omoluabis.
A prediction is different from a poll. A prediction is based on the predictor's opinion while a poll is based on the opinions of the electorate. Thank you.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Parachoko: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Beer parlour talk.. keep dreaming boy
Kwankwaso will occupy the 3rd position, he will defeat Obi who will occupy the 4th position with more than 900k votes.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by drlateef: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kennyfancy:
This day is PDP just as Nations is APC

And ANAP is …….?
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by buhariguy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kennyfancy:
This day is PDP just as Nations is APC
labour don't have any and idiotic pigs expect obi.diot to win
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by juman(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
Never say never.
He can win.

He is better than people like us that merely making noise on internet.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Switruth: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
madridguy:

Jagaban no get rival.

they don finally pay this one. You’ve been out from here. No data?
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by drlateef: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Nzobu Nzobu people say they're very smart but they're so dumb and delusional. How can someone really believe that a man from the most hated tribe in Nigeria will win the presidential election?
Who will vote for Obi?
Where will the votes come from?
They keep dreaming about South South voting for Obi when we have told them several times that we don't trust IPOB people, how can South South vote for someone from the land of criminals?
I believe this election will finally put IPOB people in their place and they will leave South South people alone after they see that we prefer a Fulani man to an IPOB man.

Afoo!!! Akere didie?
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by FreedomfromtheT: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Wetin concern Akwa Ibom State with an Igbo man?
Just because there are a few Igbo people in Uyo selling spare parts and other petty stuff doesn't mean we like Igbo people. I am from Akwa Ibom State and I can tell you with all honesty that Akwa Ibom State is one of the strongest PDP states in Nigeria and the average Akwa person does not trust an Igbo man, Atiku will win 70% of the votes. Stop daydreaming so you don't have a heart attack when the results are announced.
Just because we laugh with you and allow you to come and trade and buy some land in Akwa Ibom doesn't mean we like you. I'm sure you will understand what I'm saying after the presidential elections. grin
So if AkwaIbom people do not trust a fellow Southern Christian whose wife is their sister, is it a northern Fulani Muslim that they will trust? I see Obi winning Akwa Ibom at least 70%. Atiku will likely get 20% because of the sitting governor. Thank you.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by buhariguy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
mployer:

Imo state governor is APC. Tell me APC will win Imo state.
tell me pdp will win oyo and osun
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Max82: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
PandoraObi:
Peter Obi is god of igbo land
Peter obi is not a God of igbo land, is just that Peter is too good to be ur president. Take it or leave it.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by MarketDispatch: 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
madridguy:

Jagaban no get rival.

With these pictures, Muslim Muslim party is not in Nigeria's best interest.
Vote wisely
A new Nigeria is POssible.

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by jamace(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
madridguy:

Jagaban no get rival.

Peter Obi is well known in the North
https://www.nairaland.com/7346557/guguwar-obi-new-street-trend

Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by buhariguy(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
So if AkwaIbom people do not trust a fellow Southern Christian whose wife is their sister, is it a northern Fulani Muslim that they will trust? I see Obi winning Akwa Ibom at least 70%. Atiku will likely get 20% because of the sitting governor. Thank you.
so atiku will win ondo because atiku marry from then
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by FreedomfromtheT: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
buhariguy:
labour don't have any and idiotic pigs expect obi.diot to win
How many adult voters can a newspaper influence? Today, the social media has more influence than the print and electronic media. Obi is Nigeria's next president. Thank you.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by leketon: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
“When he (Peter Obi) told me about his ambition, I asked him the states he thinks he can win in the west and in the north – he told me; but I was not convinced. I told him he cannot not win; so that he would not waste his time and money.”

Chief Prince Arthur Eze
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by sammhi(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
It is not a poll pls
Stop spreading false information
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Musauzor(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
When I read that Atiku will top Obi In Delta and Akwa Ibom States was when I considered the poll a doctored on.
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by leketon: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
jamace:

Peter Obi is well known in the North
https://www.nairaland.com/7346557/guguwar-obi-new-street-trend

Yes very popular in the north even more than south east. He won already on ANAP and will win any day on Twitter...
Re: LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation by Indispensable85(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/lp-rejects-thisday-analysis-says-peter-obi-popular-across-federation/

Labour party is talking about structure. Hahahahahahahaha.....wonders shall never end. I thought they don't believe in structure.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC / General Buratai's Convoy Involved In An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.