Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG (28077 Views)

Obasanjo Is Backing Peter Obi For President – Akin Osuntokun (Video, Pics) / I Abandoned Senatorial Race For Peter Obi's Campaign - Campaign DG Osuntokun / Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Damritoh(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obaofaba:
Obi is an opportunistist presidential candidate just like Sowore but unlike Sowore who's credible and unblemished though not tested, obi is marred with empty noises with nothing to campaign with except reading a purported WhatsApp group messages to his Nzogbu Nzogbu wannabes who were hailing him because they are heedless mob that can't reason on their own.

I have always maintained one thing, obi was a governor of anambra state just few years back, I challenge his supporters to list with evidence his achievements if any and from there we can talk.

None of the presidential candidate is saint however all the front runners has governed this country in their capacities.

What are their records?

Who performed better than the rest?

Who threw masses into abject poverty worst than he met it?

Who failed to pay just salaries and always at faceoff with the workers?

Who is to be trusted based on what he's done and not what he will do?

Who's policy documents is real and more practical to implement?

The choice for us is very easy, easier than in the past because all of them promised us before entrusting our hope on them in the past. Who among them delivered?

Let reward good for good and bad for bad. Nigeria is not a banana republic where anything goes, if Nigeria is or was a shithole, we have a duty to turn it around.

I don't know if you're doing this out of sheer ignorance,or you're intentionally trying to put out propaganda.But if you truly aren't aware of his achievements, 08108579212,buzz me on WhatsApp, let's talk
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by NuruDiddy: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2022
sleek214:
Ok. He wants to win general election and he couldn't look for a formidable person from the north as DG. Yet Obidients will be doubting Thursday/ARISE Projection. February is not far.

Must everything north?
Who from the north can speak correct English?
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by uchelouis45(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
[url][/url]
Obaofaba:
Corruption and massive nepotism dominated his records in Anambra State.

Industrial strike here and there.

No infrastructure

No human capital development

No sector of the economy improved

The only growth he achieved was growing poverty rate by 100%

He's best described as unimaginably failure
Do you know you sound pained?
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by bonnyhope: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
yarimo:
Hehehe south easterners party

Ekiti is not in the East
.abi you just wan yang dust as usual
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by yarimo(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
bonnyhope:

Ekiti is not in the East
.abi you just wan yang dust as usual
read and understand before qouiting, did my comment refered to anyone individual
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Jsucre(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lexio01:
This is a good choice if you ask me
salaye
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by freeborn02: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
sleek214:
Ok. He wants to win general election and he couldn't look for a formidable person from the north as DG. Yet Obidients will be doubting Thursday/ARISE Projection. February is not far.

Now, you are suddenly supporting ARISE TV. grin

Even if a dog campaigns for tinubu, yoi won't mind calling that dog your god. grin
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by freeborn02: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obaofaba:
Obi has never been serious with his campaign.

He's to finished distant 4th behind Kwakwaso, Atiku Abubakar and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in that order.

So, why are you so fixated on his name if he is not serious?
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by wealth2u(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Is like u are newly recruited lolzzzzzz..... Prepare to amplify ur Cry for many days ahead.......Ur urchinzo alert is still kinda fresh.....btw o!!! How do u feel after reading carefully those nonsense u were writing? You must have done a great job to secure dis ur Minister of Defence for Failed system of Governance in Nigeria today o.....
Obaofaba:

The DG of his campaign might even be more credible than him.

But how will Obi make Nigeria better than this and why did he led Anambra State to poverty capital of the world in just 8 years?

Soludo claimed this with fact and even Obi himself despite his purported vast in statistics, has never debunked the claim with superior arguments.

The question is, has he forgotten where he left the state in terms of his own personal achievement despite knowing everything from China, Korea, Singapore and Brazil?
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by moyosore32: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
corleone21:
Comparing Biden to Tinubu shows the level of your depth in reasoning

Of all the obidients rats I’ve seen on the internet, ya d most dunce
So u think Biden and Tinubu are incomparable huh because he’s president of USA and Tinubu is Nigerian
Una go just dey form one nonsense woke on top ds nairaland
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by StreetFight: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
LibertyRep:
A former presidential aide to replace another convicted presidential aide as the DG of PCC of a former appointee of a former president.

How do we easily trust people who were once part and parcel of this same rot to suddenly turn around and post as Messiahs to cleanse the same system they took turn to bastardize? It will take a class suicide to do that.

I will rather trust people who have never been part of the government to do the job. Why is Sowore for instance not getting the attention?

Is it not a former PDP Vice Presidential candidate and former adviser to PDP President Goatluck Jonathan called Peter Obi who was also was a failed two term governor of Anambra state that Zombidiots are presenting to us as the New Stainless Man?

This new idiot was appointed by Obasanjo to Peter Obituary. One thing is sure in history, Obasanjo and his boys have lost all elections they contested against Tinubu and his boys. Pter Obituary won't be an exception.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by StreetFight: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
aariwa:
Ebora owu ..General Obasanjo the man who has made presidents since 1979. Ignore him at your own peril.Let me see who can stop him. Is anybody still doubting that Obi will become president after February 25th?

Tinubu and his boys have defeated Obasanjo and his boys in all elections that they contested from 1999 till date

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by oguntola1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
He was ignore in 2019 by Tinubu and Buhari, no peril happened
aariwa:
Ebora owu ..General Obasanjo the man who has made presidents since 1979. Ignore him at your own peril.Let me see who can stop him. Is anybody still doubting that Obi will become president after February 25th?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by prinxwizard(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obaofaba:

On the contrary you are the one crying because it's getting clearer your fraud of a candidate will be severely disgraced.

Tell me why I should vote him. I have tried to verify, but as resourceful as Google is, what I saw is an eyesore about your principal records in Anambra State.

He's an irredeemable failure.
Why is his ‘perceived defeat’ giving you headache?
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by prinxwizard(m): 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obaofaba:

Your future and that of your unborn children is Paramount to me that is why I'm warning you about the impending danger that is waiting to consume you for being naive and heedless.

Vote for competent leader not a fraudster.

We will not allow you dots in a circle to destroy this country like you destroyed your region.
That's the only thing you're good at. Ride on!
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by 3verblazing(m): 1:26am On Dec 28, 2022
maasoap:

What about Obi himself? The only reason he left PDP was because he knew that he couldn't win the primary
and what's wrong with that? Is APC not accepting pdp decampies n vice versa.? No rule stops anyone from moving from one party to the other. It's not a cult group.
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by 3verblazing(m): 1:51am On Dec 28, 2022
gabbasin:
At least APC ignored him 2019, what happened after? Buhari won. Obj can't win his polling unit for his preferred candidate (Obi)
obj stayed neutral in the 2019 election. Atiku was a failed candidate already. Only reason he was able to do as well as he did. Was bc Obi ran along side him. So Buhari the northern messiah really had no contender at the time.
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by 3verblazing(m): 1:53am On Dec 28, 2022
StreetFight:

Tinubu and his boys have defeated Obasanjo and his boys in all elections that they contested from 1999 till date
since 2015 till date you mean?
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by 3verblazing(m): 2:02am On Dec 28, 2022
tunde1200:
They have successfully destroy their errosion riddling land and they want to destroyed the rest of our land.

We no go allow their craze lifestyle

alatenuje ni e, oju o ti e. Baba ole ti aye e ti fe baje tan lo fe ko wa dari wa. Ko le work!

Tinubu has rubbished himself by coming out to run for presidency. What else does he want at his age After all the wealth he is taking from Lagos.? True yorubas are not curvesciuos or greedy. We in Ogun state don't rate him anymore.
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:33am On Dec 28, 2022
yarimo:
Hehehe south easterners party

PAINED STIPEND COLLECTOR.
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by HonestJOE: 4:27am On Dec 28, 2022
sleek214:
Remember VP (Datti) is already from the North.
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by leketon: 5:32am On Dec 28, 2022
anyilalaz:

80yrs Biden was never indicted with drug, as such never forfeit any money.

80yrs Biden is never a transgender claiming a female identity of a certain personality that went to Chicago State University.
80 yrs Biden do not have a company in Pennsylvania that collects all taxes in the state with 10% cut commission. He is not entitled to any bogus pension.

80yrs Biden's wife, sons and daughters are not raping the state of Pennsylvania dry of it resources. His daughter, Ashley Blazer Biden is not Iya loja of all markets in Pennsylvania. His son, Joseph Robinette "Beau" Biden is not in charge of all signage in Pennsylvania.
80yrs Biden never converted any state properties to or for personal use.

Since you have concrete evidence to nail him why not sue him once and for all and rest. Aren't you tired of online ranting?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by leketon: 5:46am On Dec 28, 2022
EvangDrGeo:

You think all these nonsense you type will.make Obi loose one vote? You lie.

Some of us got to know Obi because of this nonsense propaganda from people like you. We dug deep and saw Obi is a saint compared to everyday Nigeria politicians.

You don't need a saint mechanic to fix your car but, an experienced and expert.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by TechW: 6:06am On Dec 28, 2022
Obaofaba:
Obi is an opportunistist presidential candidate just like Sowore but unlike Sowore who's credible and unblemished though not tested, obi is marred with empty noises with nothing to campaign with except reading a purported WhatsApp group messages to his Nzogbu Nzogbu wannabes who were hailing him because they are heedless mob that can't reason on their own.

I have always maintained one thing, obi was a governor of anambra state just few years back, I challenge his supporters to list with evidence his achievements if any and from there we can talk.

None of the presidential candidate is saint however all the front runners has governed this country in their capacities.

What are their records?

The choice for us is very easy, easier than in the past because all of them promised us before entrusting our hope on them in the past. Who among them delivered?

Let reward good for good and bad for bad. Nigeria is not a banana republic where anything goes, if Nigeria is or was a shithole, we have a duty to turn it around.
Political jobber like you. From your write ups, you'd know that Peter obi is the best in all ramifications. Best in individual track record, successful business man, successful government with visible projects. Balanced ticket and healthier too.
Tinubu is the opportunist. Want to use Buhari to climb to power
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Skyeyeye: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2022
LibertyRep:
A former presidential aide to replace another convicted presidential aide as the DG of PCC of a former appointee of a former president.

How do we easily trust people who were once part and parcel of this same rot to suddenly turn around and post as Messiahs to cleanse the same system they took turn to bastardize? It will take a class suicide to do that.

I will rather trust people who have never been part of the government to do the job. Why is Sowore for instance not getting the attention?

That's my question but I've got an answer. He needs a good platform. You don't run a radical political system in the midst of war lords.
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by julaion: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2022
StreetFight:

you think Nigeria is lagos
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by RomanGreen: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2022
Obaofaba:

What are their records?

Una go tire, y'all in your urchins group keep pushing this narrative, ntoorr....Obi will continue to be your nightmare
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by Ekpeitit(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2022
PARTY OF EX CONVICTS.
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by BlazinGlory40: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2022
sleek214:

I thought polls/projections mean nothing. Why aren’t you doubting this one?
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by meditator(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2022
sleek214:
No sensible northerner would like to labour in vain.
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by anyilalaz: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2022
leketon:

Since you have concrete evidence to nail him why not sue him once and for all and rest. Aren't you tired of online ranting?

Blue bla blu bu...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: Setting The Stage For An Imminent Confrontation - AWORINDE / Saraki Asks Oshiomhole To Resign / A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.