Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG (28054 Views)

Obasanjo Is Backing Peter Obi For President – Akin Osuntokun (Video, Pics) / I Abandoned Senatorial Race For Peter Obi's Campaign - Campaign DG Osuntokun / Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by DukeofUmueri247: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
yarimo:
ask your parents na
I love this your reply...I intentionally decided not to throw insults first at you...Now that you have decided to be unfortunate just like those that were before you,let's dance this dance wella..
Type your nonsense reply and try not to make them short just like your father's presence on earth..
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by tunde1200(m): 6:33am On Dec 30, 2022
Who is alatenuje between us you that's support tribe that hate your race with passion?,

Where do we have it in our Constitution that elderly person cannot contest for Nigeria president.

I was not brought up to use insults on anyone I would have replied you base on shameless quote from you.

3verblazing:
alatenuje ni e, oju o ti e. Baba ole ti aye e ti fe baje tan lo fe ko wa dari wa. Ko le work!

Tinubu has rubbished himself by coming out to run for presidency. What else does he want at his age After all the wealth he is taking from Lagos.? True yorubas are not curvesciuos or greedy. We in Ogun state don't rate him anymore.
Re: Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG by 3verblazing(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
tunde1200:
Who is alatenuje between us you that's support tribe that hate your race with passion?,

Where do we have it in our Constitution that elderly person cannot contest for Nigeria president.

I was not brought up to use insults on anyone I would have replied you base on shameless quote from you.

igbos hate yorubas?, that's the narrative that has been sold to you by our parents in the past and I'm surprised that at this age and time you are still holding unto that believe. Igbos don't hate me. If you preach hate you will get hate in return. Preach love and you will get love in return. Let's stop propergating these wrong believes.

Yes Nothing in the constitution says tinubu cannot contest. But can he be truthfull about his age? Can he present his medical reports? Can he be humble enough to present himself to Nigerians for questioning?
Can he stop feeling like he is a god by seeing other young politicians as unworthy and worthless before him? And it is pple like you that fuel his ego and make him feel that way. In the end he's just a mere moral, who is not sure of tomorrow. So let him be humble (a very important requirement for good leadership)

About the abuses, sorry about that. If you think it is ok for you to support Tinubu based on tribe then that's cool . But for me, thats not a good enough reason. TINUBU is not in the right state of mind and health to deliver good leadership in Nigeria and to Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fear In Rivers Over Alleged Transfer Of Boko Haram Detainees To P-harcourt / NPA Moves Against Atiku’s Intels Over TSA Policy / Onnoghen: Senate Discontinues Supreme Court Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.