Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Did You Do With Your First Salary? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Did You Do With Your First Salary? (11796 Views)

How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year / How Did You Spend Your First Salary ? / Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by raydboi(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mine went straight into a loan re-payment.
cry

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by TheBTCinvestor: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
wink
Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by isaaczik: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
F
Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by cenaman(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Those days in PH city, the day I received my first salary sad sad I headed straight to slaughter undecided undecided undecided if you base in PH you go understand.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Abi1985:
I remember the first time I got my first salary as an adult. I gave everyone that i was living with some cash, bought some household items and spend the rest on clothes.

Spits.... memories of my first salary or whatever that means.... furk all I've seen, anyways.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by ibrocool(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
I bought wears with 60% of the money. Then, most of my wears had faded off.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by Skillsnigeria: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hmmm, I use it to improve my business

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by Sweetvie: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Can't remember smiley
But am sure i saved 50% of it
Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by Victorclean1: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Give it to church as first fruit.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by just4fun(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
Took a certain percentage and paid as tithe..... hmmn……. my first job was a miracle....an answered prayer…..

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by Jsucre(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
I paid gbese.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by blackslayer: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
spent it on cocaine and whores!

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by booblacain(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
I shared it half way with the person that informed me about the job. He wasn't expecting it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by ibkayee(f): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Probably spent it on nonsense
Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by doneback04: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Abi1985:
I remember the first time I got my first salary as an adult. I gave everyone that i was living with some cash, bought some household items and spend the rest on clothes.

Used my own to play bet

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by Angelfrost(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Paid off mum's mountain of debts with most of the money... The rest they say is history! tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Shared 30 percent of it between the three security men then. Spent the rest on alcohol and meat.

Na me work for am!

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by akanbiaa(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
ccffwx:
I still remember that I sowed all as my first fruit to God.
hope you touched lives directly yourself or thru trusted people that will make the money reach those in more serious need that you that Your Creator approve of to be recipients of such?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
I bought phone for my immediate senior sister

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by bpalace(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Na debt I pay o… this country too hard. Vote for Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by IPG25(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
I remove my 10% as tithe nd spend the rest, though not enough sha

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
My take-home salary dey finish for bus stop.... nothing to be taken home

Liked, Shared and Followed.

As funny as this sounds, this is a very serious issue in Nigeria and Many Undeveloped Countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by Sharonstone7719: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Rent, clothes, toiletries and tp
Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by occfx: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Abi1985:

Stupidily bought Daar communication shares of 40k the day it was announced @ 5naira per share when I should have bought bitcoin @ 30cent per coin.

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by shantti(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Akuruoulo:
I bought phone for my immediate senior sister
ur name dey really inspire u
Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
My first salary was N84 only. I bought a bottle of Whitehorse for my father. He called our neighbours to come around to pray for me. It was the only time I saw my father shed tears, albeit tears of joy. According to him, he never believed that a child of his would ever attend secondary school talk less of becoming a school certificate holder teaching in a Modern School. I was going to be 17 years old the following month then. That was in October 1975.

19 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by TWoods(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
ccffwx:
I still remember that I sowed all as my first fruit to God.

Sadly that’s what you think you did. In reality, your pastor spent it on himself…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by TWoods(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
I paid my bills, used some for play money and saved the rest.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Abi1985:

can not remember i was really young and very stupid

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by deavicky(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Abi1985:
that ur salary big oh. When I got my first salary 2008 e no even reach the problem I keep for am let alone to share to anybody.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by juman(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
Some grand parents or parents might be angry if the first salary not presented to them.
They take little and return the rest.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by Isabi4lov: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
My very first salary was 5k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corruption - Edo State Power Distribution Company / Who Has Successfully Applied For Diamond Bank Job / Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.