Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,789 members, 7,813,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

What Did You Do With Your First Salary? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Did You Do With Your First Salary? (11799 Views)

How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year / How Did You Spend Your First Salary ? / Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
southsouthking:
My first salary was 300 from a manual cassava processing site.
Soon as i received my salary, I hurriedly went to buy the book titled "Without a Silver spoon" because we were to use it for our junior wassce.
How time flies.
This Book guided me and shaped me to the man i was today.
Growing up wasn't easy, but all thanks to God for today.

I'm trying to download this but isn't working, please can I get it from u?...

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Abi1985:

Sorry to hear, I hope u can beat this addiction. Have you seek help from a professional? To beat an addiction one must seek help from a professional who can help you? They can guide you and even give u resources to help you
Good day bro I don't really know how to get help from a professional as I don't know how to go about it I need a therapist but I don't know any one or even have the resources to see one
Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
phorget:

So the seed wey you sow since then never gree to germinate? undecided
Sir life has not really been easy on my end but I am hopeful
Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
EmahnueelGold99:

Good day bro I don't really know how to get help from a professional as I don't know how to go about it I need a therapist but I don't know any one or even have the resources to see one

I pray you find one, search online or go asking around.
Re: What Did You Do With Your First Salary? by 2Ways(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2023
phorget:

Hope your dad gave back the money cos my mama used to remind me that the food I'd been consuming was bought with money... undecided

Lol My dad is different ooo...
How much do I have that Dad would be taking from me? Instead he pities me. Although I'm working but Dad still dey Pity me. I feel embarrassed shaaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Has Successfully Applied For Diamond Bank Job / Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment / N-Power Beneficiaries Protest In Enugu Over Nonpayment Of 5months Stipends By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.