Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp (16101 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State / Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by StrongAlphMale: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2022
BATified2023:
mischievous akpu munching gorilla

That’s y nobody will follow u igbos cos u are always insincere

Imagine u denying u are igbo

Nawa oo. U want to force me to become an Igbo? grin ok no prob, I don hear u

Oya make sure you vote for peter Obi come 2023 for a better Nigeria. Shey u grab?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by steeltrust: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I have settled it! I can't be betting 100k here and there. Get 19 more of you. Aren't you guys many again?
boga go sleep

Na so so noise ona when be urchin de make
More wailing for you when Obi wins
And your wailing will continue when datti baba Ahmed will continue from where Obi stops
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Guyman01: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:
The question is, what did the Pandora fraud do differently when he was a Gov for 8 years?
It's not easy for urchins these days. They are just few remaining as the rest of Buhari voters have abandoned the ship after finding their lost sense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Confirmedzombie: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:
The question is, what did the Pandora fraud do differently when he was a Gov for 8 years?

My brother even if obi murder somebody today his supporters will support him.

The man lacks political ideas and I'm sure after February 2023 obi will retire from politics and focus on his business knowing he has nothing to offer.

He ruled Anambra for 8yrs. There was IDP during his tenure in Anambra, what did he do to resettle those in IDP to carry on very well with there lives.

Obi will not even win Anambra, he is banking on the noise here and there, while those who understand politics are strategizing with people that matters.

Let's wait till February 2023
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by julaion: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2022
marlow1962:

Na Afamed wer nva chop since two days ago u dy say make em go verify, which strength em wn take go verify? Person wer be say na em choice put am for abject poverty.
grin i tire for that urchin oh
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by nnamdi640: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2022
plaindealer:

Na achievements den ask you for, not tales by moonlight.

This is how you and your kind dey fail WAEC..
In term of education, Obi did better than Tinubu, go and check the record of waec during those period both were governor, Tinubu almost turn the whole youths to area boys just because of his greed.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by julaion: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2022
plaindealer:

Show us pictures instead of your fake and useless laundry list.

google is there urchins should go and verify why did ur father send you to school?? grin
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by yankison(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:

But your Pandora fraud was part and parcel of PDP till June, Who una want deceive here?

How is obi a fraud compared to others .. Ur mumu get class ogbeni ,get out with ur dark brain
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Blazebond(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2022
Mr IMPORTER don release another record,oya make him dumbfos salivate with am,na so so gallery quote's he dey give.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Emoc: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2022
Ashamed, more shame on your family. tongue

Ashamed:

But your Pandora fraud was part and parcel of PDP till June, Who una want deceive here?
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Igbek76: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2022
Pretender Obi hates Nigeria and prefer biafra. why didnt he says Nigeria is a shithole like his Igbos brothers? I pity whoever hand over Nigeria to igbos.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by edungene7: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2022
This obi is too intelligent imagine how he answered a question meant to frustrate is effort Obi is the next president of Nigeria go write it down
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Mummyfour(f): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:

they have carefully avoided the thread where kwakwanso took their lord and savior to the cleaners and have come here to attack their arch nemesis.

These people eh!! grin.
Obi should please continue to give them reasons to go closer to the lagoon grin
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by marlow1962(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2022
julaion:
grin i tire for that urchin oh
Goat � get sense pass dat guy, anyday wer I see em comment for here I dy shame for am.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2022
steeltrust:
boga go sleep

Na so so noise ona when be urchin de make
More wailing for you when Obi wins
And your wailing will continue when datti baba Ahmed will continue from where Obi stops
Obi can NEVER be Nigeria's president.

Only people that know NOTHING ever think Obi can be Nigeria's president.

How e go take happen sef ? grin

Naso una talk rubbish say Tinubu no fit win APC primaries. You guys don't know anything about Politics abeg! Just noise grin
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by BATified2023: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Nawa oo. U want to force me to become an Igbo? grin ok no prob, I don hear u

Oya make sure you vote for peter Obi come 2023 for a better Nigeria. Shey u grab?
tell me how he made anambra better?
His successors made us understand that he did nothing n can u tell us his legacies in anambra?
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by baretalk: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2022
What of Anambra the warzone grin
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Hahjascho(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2022
The major problems are:

•Many are not informed
•Many are just beclouded with emotions and tribal fallacies.
•Many people don't know what we call drastic change

•Many people are deeply rotten with competitive and rivalry mindset...reason why supporting a uniform goal is extremely difficult for them to do.

•Many people are just corrupt as they immensely benefit from the sorely corrupted system of Nigeria.

•Most are ignorant of the crumbling status of the Nigeria economy.

If not, it shouldn't be hard and vague to know that, the new Nigeria everyone is aiming for is borne out of passion, to set Nigeria on the right track.

At first, it may not give Nigeria a 100% transformation but believe me, it will set the developmental-course of d economy on d right track...for the government and leadership to come.

We, and our generations to come deserve better.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by porthouse7(f): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2022
plaindealer:
When even IDP folks hate you and don't want to see a worthless political opportunist and eye service devil using their condition to play puerile and dumb ipob politics.

grin grin
fake love na one yansh the dense even take sit-down. Avoiding close contact with the IDP
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Godispeace: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2022
idiot , sebit we shud support biafra agenda peter obi as if IPOB /ESN is solution to Nigeria . fuuuul shocked shocked shocked shocked
Anyenmoney:
If you are still supporting APC or PDP presidency, mehn! You are the real problem of Nigeria.

Peter Obi for President of Nigeria.
Sanwo-Olu for Governor of Lagos state.
Bread and Beans for my Stomach.

Thank you.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Akanbimi: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Just as your people in Anambra are sleeping and waking safe. Don't bother wasting ur saliva...youre wasting your time
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Regex: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2022
Ikpaitid:
God punish the flat head IPOB fool,na IPOBLAND be IDP.

Which God go punish am, Allah or...? Tar get out. Oloribruku. Una no like truth and lies be una food.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Whoknowsme: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:
Falsified writeups
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by plaindealer: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2022
Rapuru14:

Olodo; I pity the guy trying to convince a confused urchin

Olodo ipob urchin, na pandora's achievement we ask for..
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by 07kjb: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2022
Any NIGERIAN that want the betterment of the country SHOULD REALLY LOOK AT OBIs side

I can't wait to cast my vote to LABOUR PARTY

Vote PETER OBI
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by alphaconde(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:

in 2011 we didnt have those emojis on facebook
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Lashist(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:
Shut up and go to the other thread where BAT was insulted by kwankwasor...they didnt see this ur energy there cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by DeGLORIOUS: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2022
Ikpaitid:
God punish the flat head IPOB fool,na IPOBLAND be IDP.
IDP Camp's throma don affect this one. This is the effect of over staying in IDP Camps. They will not agree that they are in IDP Camp because their brains have been washed with OMO.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Elidrisy20: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2022
True talk, obi
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by 07kjb: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Obi can NEVER be Nigeria's president.

Only people that know NOTHING ever think Obi can be Nigeria's president.

How e go take happen sef ? grin

Naso una talk rubbish say Tinubu no fit win APC primaries. You guys don't know anything about Politics abeg! Just noise grin

U are an educated illiterate

We have decided to vote PETER OBI U CAN GO AND COMMIT SUICIDE
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by masui(m): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2022
deeva2:
He shud also say if one region is suffering Monday sit at home, Nigeria too is suffering Monday sit at home..

Obi is playing on the intelligence of his gullible followers..

Hypocrite..

We've already known what prompted Soludo's verbal attack on Obi.
If you don't know the angle where the unwarranted attack came from, the joke is on you then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023 Election: PDP, LP, APC In Fresh Tirade, Lawyer Seeks Sanctions / We, Not FG, Developed Ebonyi – Umahi / "Anti-Party Begets Anti-Party", Wike Vows To Hit PDP National Leaders (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.