Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp (16098 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State / Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by bentenny(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
Small statement way HE. Obi make,urchins don full page dey wail endlessly as if Obi thief their partner grin
And yet they keep trying to convince us that he is structureless!
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by spy24(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tflex01:

That is the reason why I said you should search your conscience. 99.99% of you guys against Tinubu hate him because he's Yoruba and you are only using health and age as a cover up. Check some of your old posts of about a year below.
You all hated him for tribal reasons even before he started saying "balablu"... grin

Your support for Obi is tribal too because if it is by antecedents, Tinubu is far better.

Have a nice day.

I'm not even ibo neither am I Yoruba

You can play your ethnic card all you want, that wan concern you. I know the reasons why I support Obi and it is not because he's ibo.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Dicoomoba: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

You people should end this rubbish talk! Una no get sense at all?

Is Peter Obi not PDP! Was he not in PDP for years even this year.

Why are you guys so clueless!

You can only deceive clueless people like you.

Like I always say, uou people keep shouting Peter Obi will be declared winner before 8am and all those nonsense talks.

If any of you is sure of your Yeye Obi becoming president, come and bet N2,000,000 on him.

Good riddance!

I would love to bet but I know I’ll lose cos Obi will lose
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Obyino: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:
The question is, what did the Pandora fraud do differently when he was a Gov for 8 years?
Urchin receive sense
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by steeltrust: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Eleko1 is there.Pm him.I 'll send the usd tomorrow morning. Cc: Eleko1
so you swindle me

Call of the popular mods here
Create a WhatsApp group
We meet there and send it to him
It must be the likes of mynd44
Laslastical or any other
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What family business did obi invest government funds in?

Even if it were true, how does automatically translate to not understanding right and wrong?

If you say he is a "successful businessman", how did he become a "successful businessman" without knowing right and wrong?

How does asking his supporters to collect money from other politicians and vote for him mean that he doesn't understand right and wrong?

What are the moral implications of such move?

What is the "vote selling" in this instance? What is the bribery there?

This is the entire quote below:

“If Nigerians are made to leave their homes and live in IDP camps, then Nigeria as a country is an IDP camp because these are Nigerians that should be in their homes.

“The purpose of government is to care for its citizens and the first line of care is the less privileged, government takes care of the less privileged people.

“My commitment is to ensure that every Nigerian sleeps and wakes up feeling proud to be a Nigerian and not live in an IDP camp.”

How's that out of place?

Continue to pretend like you don't understand.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by ipobarecriminals: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
steeltrust:
so you swindle me

Call of the popular mods here
Create a WhatsApp group
We meet there and send it to him
It must be the likes of mynd44
Laslastical or any other
Who swindle u of ut miserable money that can't take u home there?.Talk yo the Mods if they gree and I'll do it tru worldremit.I dnt trade banter with poverty is good people.Pm me when u are ready
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by steeltrust: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Who swindle u of ut miserable money that can't take u home there?.Talk yo the Mods if they gree and I'll do it tru worldremit.I dnt trade banter with poverty is good people.Pm me when u are ready
poor man ny de always make noise pass grin
Forget say you de outside
Come back make I feed you and your family
I’ll even employe you if you want
We travel to enjoy not to be slaves to white people
Noise maker
Despite the bad economic I’m a king here
Living my life which you can not

Rubbish

Mynd44 abeg you fit hold money for us
Make we bet
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Shikini: 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
Gbam
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Sunnyja: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ofunaofu:
•Says LP’s campaign strategy remains despite DG’s replacement

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/as-long-as-citizens-are-in-idp-camps-nigeria-is-an-idp-camp-peter-obi/
Some people are benefitting from the IDPs camps saga.
Create gangs / bandits groups to unleash mayhem on the innocent citizens government budgets billions that will later disappear for IDPs rehabilitation!
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by ipobarecriminals: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
steeltrust:
poor man ny de always make noise pass grin
Forget say you de outside
Come back make I feed you and your family
I’ll even employe you if you want
We travel to enjoy not to be slaves to white people
Noise maker
Despite the bad economic I’m a king here
Living my life which you can not

Rubbish

Mynd44 abeg you fit hold money for us
Make we bet

beggar wey dem dash 20k here to survived grin get mouth..HOPELESS fellow wey slept 0n the street, even ur own bro rejected ur POVERTY self wan stake money grin.Ur life Don BEND there already. Send ur ac make I dash u something to hold belle this Jan.Stewpid boy cheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by LionofAfrica1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has spoken. On your mandate we stand come 2023.

Sane Yoruba youths are solidly behind you. Miscreants are on their own.
There's something about you that so much appeals to me. God bless you.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by steeltrust: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
beggar wey dem dash 20k here to survived grin get mouth..HOPELESS fellow wey slept 0n the street, even ur own bro rejected ur POVERTY self wan stake money grin.Ur life Don BEND there already. Send ur ac make I dash u something to hold belle this Jan.Stewpid boy cheesy grin
stupid goat
If no be povert de do you go run go another man country

Yes I had a rough start back in the days but you see now

I go feed you and your family
No be mouth
I fit send you address make you see where I de stay for warri

I be big boy
God too bless me grin
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by ipobarecriminals: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
steeltrust:
stupid goat
If no be povert de do you go run go another man country

Yes I had a rough start back in the days but you see now

I go feed you and your family
No be mouth
I fit send you address make you see where I de stay for warri

I be big boy
God too bless me grin
I dntvtrade banter with a sick fellow..I worked @ OCEANIC bank then(u are probably in ur late 2 yts) After Oceanic bank collapsed, I worked @ LASG Alausa b4vi leave Nja. cool grin.If u need accommodation,u fit squat with my maiguard@ Awoyaya since ur blood bro rejected ur miserable self,make u nor come finish his Eba.Poverty is ur next for neighbour there.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Freethinker87: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Anyenmoney:
If you are still supporting APC or PDP presidency, mehn! You are the real problem of Nigeria.

Peter Obi for President of Nigeria.
Sanwo-Olu for Governor of Lagos state.
Bread and Beans for my Stomach.

Thank you.

Sanwo What? No wahala, na this Lagos we dey and March no far again.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by steeltrust: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
I dntvtrade banter with a sick fellow..I worked @ OCEANIC bank then(u are probably in ur late 2 yts) After Oceanic bank collapsed, I worked @ LASG Alausa b4vi leave Nja. cool grin.If u need accommodation,u fit squat with my maiguard@ Awoyaya since ur blood bro rejected ur miserable self,make u nor come finish his Eba.Poverty is ur next for neighbour there.
Lagos is a miserable place for people like you
Awoyaya when be village for island ny you wan take brag hahahaha
You be real poor man
Have you had of selfcon estate for warri
If you need a house I can give you kne for free when you come back naija
I’ve 28 of it 2 re vacant ok
that why I said you’re a slave
Working for people

Oga come make I employ you
Other than your Miserable 2.2 school cert you have nothing
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by sirray001: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:
The question is, what did the Pandora fraud do differently when he was a Gov for 8 years?
gbe enu e soun. Nonsense comment
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by tsdarkside(m): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Anyenmoney:

Go and give your imaginary N2,000,000 to your dwindling families and village chiefs, and don't forget to thank your mother for not aborting you.

shattap their....!!
you igbos are soo useless....

other tribes are seeing how useless you are now....
who realy caused south africans to start xenofobia....??

you cause trouble and then hide behind other blacks....
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Omodua(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:
Very sad that you don't see the need for paradigm shift from Old brigades to new and vibrant brigades. Your Tinubu cannot offer the leadership needed to upturn the country to utopian stage because of his old age at 86. He is a good material but age won't allow. So why rooting for him?
Let's try Obi!
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by ipobarecriminals: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
steeltrust:
Lagos is a miserable place for people like you
Awoyaya when be village for island ny you wan take brag hahahaha
You be real poor man
Have you had of selfcon estate for warri
If you need a house I can give you kne for free when you come back naija
I’ve 28 of it 2 re vacant ok
that why I said you’re a slave
Working for people

Oga come make I employ you
Other than your Miserable 2.2 school cert you have nothing
Awoyaya is a village grin grin grin.I now knw the reason why ur bro rejected a waste product like u.Ur case is beyond redemption
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Afamed: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Omodua:
Very sad that you don't see the need for paradigm shift from Old brigades to new and vibrant brigades. Your Tinubu cannot offer the leadership needed to upturn the country to utopian stage because of his old age at 86. He is a good material but age won't allow. So why rooting for him?
Let's try Obi!

Paradigm shift from ObI who invested a state money into his own family business? Why una like to dey deceive una self like this?

Paradigm shift from the one who performed woefully as a Gov

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by steeltrust: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Awoyaya is a village grin grin grin.I now knw the reason why ur bro rejected a waste product like u.Ur case is beyond redemption
hahahaha
See this goat won give em self hope

Awoyaya, gbogejie de go eleko na complete village

With no water and slump every where

Over glorified dirty awoyaya when be village with bad road every where

If you want to enjoy life from the slump and traffic come make flex you
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by SenatePresdo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I hear you but I am telling you that if Tinubu gets just 10 votes in the whole election, he will still have more votes than Obi.

Any of you that wants to challe ge this should let's bet. N2,000,000 is fine

Provided he don't win, I'm good.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by ipobarecriminals: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
steeltrust:
hahahaha
See this goat won give em self hope

Awoyaya, gbogejie de go eleko na complete village

With no water and slump every where

Over glorified dirty awoyaya when be village with bad road every where

If you want to enjoy life from the slump and traffic come make flex you

you nearly committed suicide if not for kindhearted NHS here..Miserable fellow
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by steeltrust: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
you nearly committed suicide if not for kindhearted NHS here..Miserable fellow
yes I’m almost and thank God he showed me mercies

What can we say about you
Nothing
Poor illegal migrant in another country
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by ipobarecriminals: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
steeltrust:
yes I’m almost and thank God he showed me mercies

What can we say about you
Nothing
Poor illegal migrant in another country
Have u seen illegal immigrants travelling around? Even if u fnt have ur paper here but u behave urself they won't chase u around.
Come again wetin u wan use ur transcript for b4 grin grin? Suffer head
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by steeltrust: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
Have u seen illegal immigrants travelling around? Even if u fnt have ur paper here but u behave urself they won't chase u around.
Come again wetin u wan use ur transcript for b4 grin grin? Suffer head
I talk am
Illegal migrant When be slave

Come back naija make real nigga give you work
Go back and read the stuff as cocain block your head you no know fit settle down read
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Babysho(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
Roboto11:
grin Bahahahahahaahhahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Babysho(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

You people should end this rubbish talk! Una no get sense at all?

Is Peter Obi not PDP! Was he not in PDP for years even this year.

Why are you guys so clueless!

You can only deceive clueless people like you.

Like I always say, uou people keep shouting Peter Obi will be declared winner before 8am and all those nonsense talks.

If any of you is sure of your Yeye Obi becoming president, come and bet N2,000,000 on him.

Good riddance!

Who do you suggest people vote for?
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Lekwandoskii(m): 12:53am On Dec 29, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Omodua(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Afamed:

Paradigm shift from ObI who invested a state money into his own family business? Why una like to dey deceive una self like this?

Afamed,you're really blinded in your support for Tinubu. You don't see his senility and human vegetable inherent in him?

Until persons like you realises that leadership is not mannequins or senile individuals, Nigeria will never be okay.

Britain is ruled by 42 year old Sunkak. France by Emmanuel Macron and he is less than 50.
Austria is by Kurtz. He is 31. And you're shamelessly supporting 86yr old man. Haba,are you okay?

Your miasma of ignorance is thick that you're supporting what's not good and healthy!
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Omodua(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2023
Afamed:

Obi never performed woefully in Anambra. Forget media bashing by his traducers. He is a good material for the Presidency.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus / What Does Senator Ali Modu Sheriff Want? / Traders Buy Nomination Form For Sani Bello (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.