Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp (16102 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State / Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by obyno82: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2022
Indispensable85:
Eye service as usual. What's the percentage of people in IDP compared to the population of Nigeria? Mtcheeew...... extreme eye service.

How is it eye service? Oga try and have sense.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by sirchim(m): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:
The question is, what did the Pandora fraud do differently when he was a Gov for 8 years?
Your tears go fall like rain, after the election. Just be a lil patient.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by obyno82: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos can’t insult your way to power

Just take that to d bank

You this daft urchin always an embarrassment to well meaning Yoruba, you doing overdrive in denting the image of the Yoruba people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by ipobarecriminals: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2022
steeltrust:
see your life
Most of you who want druggie are not even here suffering like us but you want to foist old thieftinubu so we go continue to suffer
Chai see wickedness of the highest order

Please call your banker pm
Let bet Obi will win I’m waiting
I Know it miserable to you
Biko just test bet am if you so believe thieftinubu will win biko
Eleko1 is there.Pm him.I 'll send the usd tomorrow morning. Cc: Eleko1
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by obyno82: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2022
plaindealer:
Where is Pandora's monorail; since 2010..

Ole Pandora don pocket money.. grin grin

define an MOU and can you also tell us the difference between MOU and contract award? if the terms of the MOU were not agreed by people then there is no need to go on with the project. Oga stop deceiving people, you will soon be arrested and you will bring proof not just online headlines
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by emmanuelbrown26: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
N2,000,000
NIGGAR I AM READY TO BET WIT U RIGHT NOW. U WEY NEvER CHOP BELLE FULL? U CAN USE UR PAPA LAND AS COLLATERAL
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Indispensable85(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2022
obyno82:

How is it eye service? Oga try and have sense.

Bush pig fvck off my mention with your enslaved empty flat head.

How can Nigeria be in IDP because of a less than 1percent internally displaced people? Obi's desperation for votes is driving him nuts.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by obyno82: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2022
Indispensable85:

Bush pig fvck off my mention with your enslaved empty flat head.

you don't have sense finally
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2022
Peter Obi is just damn too shallow.

The other day, he asked his followers to collect bribe and vote for him. In his words "Collect their money and vote for me. It is your money." The very same excuse Yahoo boys make to justify their scamming of Oyinbo. This man does not understand the concept of right and wrong.

Now, he says because there is IDP camps in Nigeria, then the whole country is an IDP camp.

Might I remind him that people are forced to sit at home every Monday in his region. Does that mean that every Nigerian is held under duress every Monday?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Indispensable85(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2022
obyno82:

you don't have sense finally

Brain dead lunatic!
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Tflex01: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2022
spy24:
The hate some of you have for Peter Obi is borne out of fear and ethnic bias...

You Africans have a closed mind and cant reason beyond petty sentiments. At the least we deserve what we get from our government in this country. At this rate we are no longer victims but accomplice to the evil that befall us.

How can anybody in his right sense campaign for APC ? Just how ?

Unimaginable.... Spits

Lmao. Story! If you search your conscience very well you will realise that the hate you all have for Tinubu is tribal as well.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Indispensable85(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

The other day, he asked his followers to collect bribe and vote for him. In his words "Collect their money and vote for me. It is your money." The very same excuse Yahoo boys make to justify their scamming of Oyinbo. This man does not understand the concept of right and wrong.

Now, he says because there is IDP camps in Nigeria, then the whole country is an IDP camp.

Might I remind him that people are forced to sit at home every Monday in his region. Does that mean that every Nigerian is held under duress every Monday?

Obi is a disaster. Na desperation dey worry d man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by obyno82: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Indispensable85:

Brain dead lunatic!

you don't have sense.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by olatuns2017: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2022
PointZerom:

Your father cannot achive what Obi have achieved. READ IT AGAIN.

Obi is mumu man

Nobody ever has 3rd class in Uni (minimum is 2,1) in my family
And we are not a ritualistic like Obi and brothers !

Continue your ritual and 419

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2022
All politicians are the same. If you can't solve even the most basic problems, how would you solve the big ones?

I wholeheartedly believe that none of themhas the best interest of the citizens at heart and Peter Obi is no different from Tinubu or Atiku or Kwankwaso.

You only see their true colours after they win the election, legally or illegally

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by VERDA: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:

But your Pandora fraud was part and parcel of PDP till June, Who una want deceive here?

Did he have any office as a PDP candidate?...anyhow people.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Mrtaye: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:
The question is, what did the Pandora fraud do differently when he was a Gov for 8 years?
Is governor equivalent to president
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by CheapHomes1: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2022
plaindealer:
When even IDP folks hate you and don't want to see a worthless political opportunist and eye service devil using their condition to play puerile and dumb ipob politics.

grin grin

How do IDP folks hate him?

How is he a "worthless political opportunist"?

If you talking of an "eye service devil using their condition to play puerile and dumb ipob politics", will you say the same of the tinubus?

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-remi-tinubu-donates-n50m-relief-materials-to-flood-victims-in-bayelsa/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.informationng.com/2022/12/tinubus-wife-gifts-over-2000-bags-of-rice-to-northern-christians.html/amp

https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/15/2023-tinubu-entices-borno-muslims-rice-10000-bags-shared-ramadan
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Mrtaye: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:

But your Pandora fraud was part and parcel of PDP till June, Who una want deceive here?
So was he the presidential candidate of pdp,?
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

You people should end this rubbish talk! Una no get sense at all?

Is Peter Obi not PDP! Was he not in PDP for years even this year.

Why are you guys so clueless!

You can only deceive clueless people like you.

Like I always say, uou people keep shouting Peter Obi will be declared winner before 8am and all those nonsense talks.

If any of you is sure of your Yeye Obi becoming president, come and bet N2,000,000 on him.

Good riddance!
Okay, i bet £1000 Obi will win, anything else sensible you want to say? grin
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by BATified2023: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2022
obyno82:

You this daft urchin always an embarrassment to well meaning Yoruba, you doing overdrive in denting the image of the Yoruba people.
u no arrest me again ?

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by CheapHomes1: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2022
olatuns2017:

Obi is mumu man

Nobody ever has 3rd class in Uni (minimum is 2,1) in my family
And we are not a ritualistic like Obi and brothers !

Continue your ritual and 419

Can you show us this obis 3rd class certificate? I really need to see it.

Regarding the academic successes of members of your family, how many of them have achieved what obi a "third class" graduate has achieved?
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by CheapHomes1: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Am really trying to understand the point you are making here. Honestly I don't
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2022
plaindealer:
When even IDP folks hate you and don't want to see a worthless political opportunist and eye service devil using their condition to play puerile and dumb ipob politics.

grin grin
Is this your rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Sammy5413(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2022
Do all tales/Stories start with "Once upon a time"? No!
Some also start with "If I'm elected, I promise to"!
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You can try from now till March 2023 to understand that rubbish talk you will never get it. grin some of the individuals on here reasons like 12 years old minors.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I raised two points. Which of them went over your head?

Is it the one that says Obi does not understand the concept of right and wrong

OR

The one that Obi is a blabbermouth who talks before he thinks just to give the impression that he cares?
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by chysam: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2022
Anyenmoney:
If you are still supporting APC or PDP presidency, mehn! You are the real problem of Nigeria.

Peter Obi for President of Nigeria.
Sanwo-Olu for Governor of Lagos state.
Bread and Beans for my Stomach.

Thank you.

You just described one man in all three men.

A man known even by toddlers
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2022
Obi is the man for the job, it would better for people to support Obi, because he is the only option.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

NIGGAR I AM READY TO BET WIT U RIGHT NOW. U WEY NEvER CHOP BELLE FULL? U CAN USE UR PAPA LAND AS COLLATERAL
He papa no get land, na for IDP camp dem dey live.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by olatuns2017: 10:37am On Dec 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Can you show us this obis 3rd class certificate? I really need to see it.

Regarding the academic successes of members of your family, how many of them have achieved what obi a "third class" graduate has achieved?

Obi achievement is ritual and drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We, Not FG, Developed Ebonyi – Umahi / "Anti-Party Begets Anti-Party", Wike Vows To Hit PDP National Leaders (Video) / 2023 Election: PDP, LP, APC In Fresh Tirade, Lawyer Seeks Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.