Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp (16111 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State / Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by internet: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2022
good morning all. Pls i want to find out if zaki biam in benue state is safe to go. I want to go and buy yam by january. Pls i need answers and advice. Thanks!
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Sholaco: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2022
Yes, that is true. But you can not be Nigeria president
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Sholaco: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2022
internet:
good morning all. Pls i want to find out if zaki biam in benue state is safe to go. I want to go and buy yam by january. Pls i need answers and advice. Thanks!
very safe.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by seunjungle1(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2022
All this nonsense political talk here and there.
Why your own children are not sleeping in the IDP camps...
Where were you before this time...ole, he want to steal their vote

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by onuman: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2022
plaindealer:
When even IDP folks hate you and don't want to see a worthless political opportunist and eye service devil using their condition to play puerile and dumb ipob politics.

grin grin
Money spent on your education was a waste.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by phorget(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:
The question is, what did the Pandora fraud do differently when he was a Gov for 8 years?

You didn't post that man that acquired a whole bullion van or isnt that some form of laundering?
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by rickyrex(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:

But your Pandora fraud was part and parcel of PDP till June, Who una want deceive here?
i rather gi back to the pdp of peter obi than the current apc of tinubu what a big shame on you all. see at people dey grind their teeth for festive period just because of tinubu greed of installing a dead person as president to rule and yet you shamelessly want to bring another failure to rule.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by ipobarecriminals: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2022
steeltrust:
don’t be stupid with figures you know a lot of people don’t have

I’ve 100k come make we bet

Peter Obi will win next year election

If you ready pm
I dnt engage in betting but I'll top that miserable 100k with Usd 1000k.Get trusted people to hold the money cool.Obi can't win even Anambra. I believe Eze/Soludo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by obyno82: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:
The question is, what did the Pandora fraud do differently when he was a Gov for 8 years?

How did Tinubu care for those displaced people during riots with OPC and Hausa in Lagos. Oga stop being a ludite and have sense for once
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by steeltrust: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
I dnt engage in betting but I'll top that miserable 100k with Usd 1000k.Get trusted people to hold the money cool.Obi can't win even Anambra. I believe Eze/Soludo
na only poor people de always make noise

Call the trusted people
Add the 1000$ so we go bet

Shabi em no go win anambra I don hear
Oya pm make we start
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by steeltrust: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
N2,000,000
fear fear
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by rickyrex(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2022
Ikpaitid:
God punish the flat head IPOB fool,na IPOBLAND be IDP.
whats the difference between you and idp. Suffering and smiling. Hunger don make your belle flat yet because you get phone and mb to browse, you think you are better
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by obyno82: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2022
Afamed:

But your Pandora fraud was part and parcel of PDP till June, Who una want deceive here?

You don't have sense. This propaganda format don cast since
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Kelvinskillz: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2022
Ikpaitid:
How can only u be this foolish
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Obidient4life2: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

You should be ashamed of yourself and your lots! Just hear what you have to say! Always cursing! Gutter people with gutter behaviour!

Look at the people that want presidency grin grin grin
Almajiri people! People that want to become president!
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by internet: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2022
Sholaco:
very safe.
thanks very much. Are u from benue state?
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Blaze14k: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2022
Roboto11:

Noll and void

Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by rickyrex(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

You people should end this rubbish talk! Una no get sense at all?

Is Peter Obi not PDP! Was he not in PDP for years even this year.

Why are you guys so clueless!

You can only deceive clueless people like you.

Like I always say, uou people keep shouting Peter Obi will be declared winner before 8am and all those nonsense talks.

If any of you is sure of your Yeye Obi becoming president, come and bet N2,000,000 on him.

Good riddance!
cry me a river. apc will not smell their how about that?
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by emmanuelbrown26: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Like I always say, uou people keep shouting Peter Obi will be declared winner before 8am and all those nonsense talks.

If any of you is sure of your Yeye Obi becoming president, come and bet N2,000,000 on him.

Good riddance!
I AM EQUAL TO D TASK, LETS BET. HOW DO WE BET, TINUBU NO GO SEE OBI BACK IN DIS ElECTION. I DEY WAIT TO BET WITH
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by obyno82: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2022
plaindealer:
When even IDP folks hate you and don't want to see a worthless political opportunist and eye service devil using their condition to play puerile and dumb ipob politics.

grin grin

You again. I am unto you, i have gotten hold of your IP address very soon you will be visited by the authorities and you will be forced to bring all those proof on your hatred. by the time we are done with you, you will become a pastor by force.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by ipobarecriminals: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2022
grin grin lil man,I dnt stay in Nja

.That ur 100k is miserable grin cool
steeltrust:
na only poor people de always make noise

Call the trusted people
Add the 1000$ so we go bet

Shabi em no go win anambra I don hear
Oya pm make we start
I'd call on banker Eleko1,Chukwuibuipob,shortIGBOman if dey are available to keep the stake. cool
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by ofemigeorge(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2022
spy24:
The hate some of you have for Peter Obi is borne out of fear and ethnic bias...

You Africans have a closed mind and cant reason beyond petty sentiments. At the least we deserve what we get from our government in this country. At this rate we are no longer victims but accomplice to the evil that befall us.

How can anybody in his right sense campaign for APC ? Just how ?

Unimaginable.... Spits
My brother. E surprise me ooo. If you hear watin I don heard. See how people easily twist and turn evil to good just becos of a pinch of selfish reason. I begin fear the country.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Gandrova: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2022
He would say anything without thinking. Just to Garner likes from his stupid followers.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Scamburster(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2022
Akfrenzy:

The question is , how old were u when he was the governor of Anambra state and have u ever spent 2 yrs in Anambra in ur entire yeye Urchin life ? ?
Lol, yeye urchins life? bros well done o.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Gandrova: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2022
internet:
Kindly hold pistol when going!
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by igbosarejews(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Ikpaitid:

Punîsh the sméllïng v@gina that brought you into exïsténce
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by obyno82: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2022
plaindealer:

Show us pictures instead of your fake and useless laundry list.

Swear that you don't know that these projects were inaugurated and completed by Peter Obi. Please fear God and stop all these lies. Honestly once i get you walahi you will be forced to apologize to people in nairaland for lying and spreading disinformation.
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Good riddance!

Na apc or pdp or labor dey idp camp, we are talking about personality
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by steeltrust: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin lil man,I dnt stay in Nja

.That ur 100k is miserable grin coolI'd call on banker Eleko1,Chukwuibuipob,shortIGBOman if dey are available to keep the stake. cool
see your life
Most of you who want druggie are not even here suffering like us but you want to foist old thieftinubu so we go continue to suffer
Chai see wickedness of the highest order

Please call your banker pm
Let bet Obi will win I’m waiting
I Know it miserable to you
Biko just test bet am if you so believe thieftinubu will win biko
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by alimiadedayo1: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Ofunaofu:
•Says LP’s campaign strategy remains despite DG’s replacement

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/as-long-as-citizens-are-in-idp-camps-nigeria-is-an-idp-camp-peter-obi/
Peter obi should shut up did he say this last year? when he was the vice president of Atiku did he made mention of all these stuffs? No, that is how hypocrites behave
Re: Peter Obi: As Long As Citizens Are In IDP Camps, Nigeria Is An IDP Camp by Gandrova: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2022
onuman:

Money spent on your education was a waste.
Your dad could have used condom also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack INEC Office, Police Station, Residential Building In Anambra / Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks / Kingsley Moghalu: Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Endorsed My Bid For The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.