Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians (21089 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Nigerian Army Personnels Laments And Abuse Buratai After Boko Haram Bomb Attack / Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tobijays:
you are so stupid! All your people ran away from ther states to Lagos and you called it dirty! Until when Lagos start deporting pigs, Toll gate in every entry to southwest, treat outsiders the way Ghana treats them Lagos will be rated a slum. A lot of people leave Lagos during festive season I just pray most don’t come back! During the civil war Lagos was very neat and all but after those bastards begin pouring in, 20 in a single room

Seun justwise Mynd44 OAM4J lalastical farano

Rule 2

Insulting a Nairalander and calling him "stupid", kindly do justice to this before I give this boy wortoworto

4 Likes

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by abiolert(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Bros that's the not problem. The problem is are there good roads in Lagos? No! Are there drainages? No! How about the environment? Very dirty slum! Oga is it not those Tinubu miscreants that said tehifnubu built Lagos? Lagos that is an highly overrated dirty slum.

Go to Abuja, pH, Asaba, Benin City, Enugu, Akwa ibom, Calabar, etc and see good road networks with good drainage system.

Abeg Lagos is too dirty. It is never about the population. Even Kano isn't as dirty as Lagos. So leave the population out of this
Oga comot Benin for this your list make I nor vex for you and Obaseki. Since last year I never comment for naira land, you just bring my leg and hand out.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Tobijays: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Oga na companies full Lagos nothing else. And considering the fact it was once Nigeria former capital. So what's the fuss and pain about?

Lagos is an overrated dirty slum son. Stop wailing in agony. Come to Benin City, Abuja pH Asaba etc and see beautiful sane clean cities for yourself.
no be only Lagos be former capital! Even Abuja can’t command what Lagos commands! Lagos is the tiniest state in Nigeria yet 100 of thousands if not millions will still come next year! Dandizzy sef rent house for Lagos! Why he no dy akwa iBom! Until when Government take the population shit seriously lagos and Nigeria will never go forward! Nigeria sells more crude oil than Qatar! But Qatar is far richer why! Qatar population is just 3 million while Nigeria is over 250 million kilode. Abortion should be legal underage marriage should be illegal and no one should give birth to more than 2

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
abiolert:

Oga comot Benin for this your list make I nor vex for you and Obaseki. Since last year I never comment for naira land, you just bring my leg and hand out.

As it now, Benin City is by far better and extremely more beautiful than Lagos. Even dandizzy on the screenshot mentioned Benin. So what are you saying?

Bros forget the media propaganda, Benin City fine pass Lagos by far
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Tobijays: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Seun justwise Mynd44 OAM4J lalastical farano

Rule 2

Insulting a Nairalander and calling him "stupid", kindly do justice to this before I give this boy wortoworto
the comment was stupid ! The entire South Africa population resides in Lagos state! Until you give South Africa budget to Lagos it will always have issues! Tell your government to develop your states like Tinubu did maybe Lagos will be decongested ! Lol you gimme wotowoto! If I catch you na you go begin shout for social media say ….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by ThoughtOfYou: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Is it Lagos that Tinubu build that you guys are talking down like this?
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tobijays:
no be only Lagos be former capital! Even Abuja can’t command what Lagos commands! Lagos is the tiniest state in Lagos yet 100 of thousands if not millions will still come next year! Dandizzy sef rent house for Lagos! Why he no dy akwa iBom! Until when Government take the population shit seriously lagos and Nigeria will never go forward! Nigeria sells more crude oil than Qatar! But Qatar is far richer why! Qatar population is just 3 million while Nigeria is over 250 million kilode

Brain dey pain you? Oga all the companies and most HQ are in Lagos, u can't expect those companies to be in Abuja, so what do you expect? Abuja and other cities are meant for relaxation not running Helter skelter like in Lagos where everywhere is so dirty.

I think you haven't been out of Lagos before. Try visiting places like Abuja pH Asaba Benin City Enugu Akwa ibom Calabar etc and you'll be shocked at how beautiful and Sane these places are. Even their streets are so tidy and extremely clean and neat, with good road networks and drainage system. But same can't be said about Lagos. Abeg stop arguing blindly, Lagos no join Abeg
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by freeborn02: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:

Please learn to use your sense... This post isn't political.. Part of Lagos issue is over population....

If your state was functioning well, many people leave their states to find jobs and don't mind leaving in the worst place..

Personally i will leave Lagos if I can get a job in another state... So Lagos is over populated.....

Imagine a 3000 plus km of land catering for over 20 million people... While states dt has like 30000km for just 5 million people.. That's the problem

Tinubu could raise money for his billion vans because Lagos is overpopulated.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Tobijays: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Brain dey pain you? Oga all the companies and most HQ are in Lagos, u can't expect those companies to be in Abuja, so what do you expect? Abuja and other cities are meant for relaxation not running Helter skelter like in Lagos where everywhere is so dirty.

I think you haven't been out of Lagos before. Try visiting places like Abuja pH Asaba Benin City Enugu Akwa ibom Calabar etc and you'll be shocked at how beautiful and Sane these places are. Even their streets are so tidy and extremely clean and neat, with good road networks and drainage system. But same can't be said about Lagos. Abeg stop arguing blindly, Lagos no join Abeg
their is no state that betters Lagos in infrastructural development in Nigeria! But when you have over 50 million people compared to your state of 3 mil to 4 to 5 million common e no rate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by paradigmshift(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
As i am typing this some Nigerians/Togoleses/Ghanians/Bukinabes/Benonoises/Others are on a bus to Lagos with the strong belief that if only they can set foot in Lagos they will make it in life. These are people that have never been to Lagos in their lives. If they can have such a strong belief about Lagos you now want me that was born and bred and still living in Lagos to leave. Leave Lagos for who? I dey mad?
just the way people from Lagos, edo and co are entering bus to Ghana , hoping to make it there .. na so e be

2 Likes

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tobijays:
the comment was stupid ! The entire South Africa population resides in Lagos state! Until you give South Africa budget to Lagos it will always have issues! Tell your government to develop your states like Tinubu did maybe Lagos will be decongested ! Lol you gimme wotowoto! If I catch you na you go begin shout for social media say ….

He Never said the comment was stupid. Dude said I was stupid

Seun lalastical justwise farano Mynd44 OAM4J

Kindly analysis this comment and do the needful
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by abiolert(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

As it now, Benin City is by far better and extremely more beautiful than Lagos. Even dandizzy on the screenshot mentioned Benin. So what are you saying?

Na the Benin wey I dem born me you they talk say, dey fine or another Benin? I was born there, schooled there, only left there in 2015, then visit occasionally. Abeg Benin nor better pass Lagos. You dey compare where road nor dey from upper sakponba to St Saviour for generations to a state were everywhere soft. If not for the population of lagos omo Lagos better pass Benin by far.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Temptee101(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lagos is one hell of a place to visit, let alone reside in.

The first time I went to Lagos, I swear, I had headache for 3 days. I fell seriously ill.

Noise everywhere, thousands of motorists blaring their horns at the same time.

Everyone is impatient, angry and ready to fight in Lagos.

Everyone is willing and eager to dupe you.

On our way back to Abuja after spending few days in lagos, we boarded a sienna mini van, LASMA officers caught the driver for driving one way. You need to see how these people jumped inside the vehicle in order to grab the driver's key. They took us to their office, the refused to release the vehicle after pleading. We even had airforce officers in the vehicle with us. After spending hours there, we had to return to their park to enter another vehicle. We got to Abuja by 12am.

After such an awful experience, I swore with my life never to live in Lagos.

The driver is cursing, the conductor is shouting and the passengers are screaming all at once.

I really pity calm people who live in lagos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
nicerod:
grin grin cheesy

Lol@ …because you’re out of the country
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Eyinju112(f): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hahaha I keep telling my Lagos friends that no sane person can live in Lagos.. They can interpret my say anyhow they want to but that’s the bitter truth
Lemmy123:

Just exactly the number of years I lived there too... It's my place of birth so I think I know Lagos that much even though I was still very young and did not go out much (no thanks to my dad always grounding me and older sis). Okokomaiko was an eyesore but that's where we lived..

When I moved out, it was initially boring at my new place but I adapted later on..

It was in Abuja that I realised that people can be sane and still live in Nigeria, people can be peaceful fun and all that. You can forget your change and they'll call you back to give you..

I work from home so I love the silence that begins from 10am when outdoor employees and kids may have gone to work/school (I can almost hear myself think)

The standard of living may not be that friendly but the peace of mind is heavenly. I loved myself and Nigeria more when I moved out of Lagos.

My thoughts were aligning properly and my inner self found peace.. Lol

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
abiolert:

Na the Benin wey I dem born me you they talk say, dey fine or another Benin? I was born there, schooled there, only left there in 2015, then visit occasionally. Abeg Benin nor better pass Lagos. You dey compare where road nor dey from upper sakponba to St Saviour for generations to a state were everywhere soft. If not for the population of lagos omo Lagos better pass Benin by far.

Which everywhere soft? grin Lagos soft? Na poverty and brokeness dey make u talk this thing.

You've probably never been to Lagos before then. Go and stay in lekki you go dey know wetin we dey talk. And I can see you're complaining about Benin City perhaps you don't have a Job here or you're currently broke I understand the feeling. Bros a sane human knows you can never compare Benin City to Lagos in terms of beauty, good road networks, drainage system, environment etc.

Bros do you know how many times my car broke down in my street alone in Lagos due to no roads at all? No need arguing with you.

Oga Lagos is among the dirtiest cities in Nigeria I hope you know? All these people sef who probably haven't travelled before una really funny.. Lagos is just an overrated dirty slum

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by sageb: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
For me, I think this man is very much.. I am a Yoruba man and a lagosian at that and I agree with you dandizzy

Dear lagosians there are 36states in nigeria, nigeria does not start and end in lagos!! People live in calabar, porthacourt akwa ibom, enugu benin and delta&they have amazing lives and they do not drink yellow water and spend half of their lives in traffic or pay expensive rent.

https://twitter.com/iDanDizzy/status/1607708143093530625?t=-4wSgrm4Tg4qTcezR4LI9g&s=19

Dandizzy, my PH artiste.
Lagos is stressful, no doubt about that.
Any way, Eko ni baje.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Tobijays:
their is no state that betters Lagos in infrastructural development in Nigeria! But when you have over 50 million people compared to your state of 3 mil to 4 to 5 million common e no rate

I can see sense is far from you. Who's talking about the industries and companies in Lagos?

Dem dey tell you say Lagos isn't sane enough for humans to live and relax there like it is in other cities in Nigeria, you're arguing blindly and embarrassing yourself online

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by faceLAGOS: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
It’s been exactly a year I relocated to where I am currently: a state in SW.

I went to Lagos for couple of days for some documents and decided to check my former neighborhood.

See as people dey hail me say I don change o, that I look way better than when I was in Lagos.

Some even advise me not to stay too long o.

Despite the fact that I don’t have a “job” here, though I have something I do that fetch me between 5h & 1k daily.

Compared to Lagos where I was making about 5k daily from my hustle. I still looked better in appearance.

I have a very comfortable house I stay, clean running water, green scenery roundabout, large yard, fresh food straight from the farm and lastly mosquitoes no con dey smiley.

From here, na to japa remain.

No going back to live in Lagos, though I fit go dey flex from time to time, if I want.

I swear most people living in Lagos desire to leave but can’t because they are stuck in the rat race, while some like it because of the madness in Lagos because it’s entertainment to them.

A friend of mine relocated to Ondo state some weeks ago.

When we spoke on phone last night, he told me that was the best decision he has taken in years.

Btw, my family has a house in Lagos that has been unoccupied since last year.

I care so much about my mental, emotional and overall well-being.

Na who never go Lagos before e dey freak.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by livinbygrace: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:

You are very much right.. If I wana go for job interview, I put my white inside back, so when I get close to the company, I find a place and change. If I go Wear white, people go stain you for bus b4 u reach where u dey go grin grin grin grin

I served in akwa ibom and I didn't wana leave there but I had to bcox of job.. But i love dt state.. Sane, cool and sweet state with beautiful ladies..

You mean Akwa Ibom is better than Lagos ?
No wonder my new neighbor just rellocate all this family’ members back to Lagos including his grannies and their extended family.
Sabinus and other celebrities tripping to Lagos must have made mistake for also relocating ?
Most of you just type nonsense all because you have access to computer.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Spiff20(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lagos sha, everyone should return to their states, that's the only solution. Port Harcourt, Enugu, Ibadan, Benin, Akwa Ibom, Calabar, Kaduna, Owerri can comfortably accommodate returnees. Leave Lagos now before over population sinks it. Remember, it's almost 90% water.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Spiff20(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

lol let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Benin can't be better than Lagos by any reasonable yardstick unless the said yardstick is negative.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by akinsto4ever(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
Who knows this Dumbo??
The weyrey want use opportunity to trend grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Chirowman(m): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
The worst is that Island , Lagos is not for the faint hearted . very stressful , it took me years to live in Lagos . As far as Nigeria is concerned the only state that gives me ,so much peace is Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Spiff20:
lol let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Benin can't be better than Lagos by any reasonable yardstick unless the said yardstick is negative.

Your opinion and your choice alone.

I don't know if This is out of envy or you guys are just blind. Even dandizzy mentioned Benin City as one of the most sane and beautiful cities to live in, which is by far better than Lagos. Go and attack dandizzy who said so na
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
What did you expect bro? Lagos is a business area just that they went and turn it to living place, so it will be like that.

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Akanoaaa(m): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lagos is not for the weak.

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Lemmy123(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
Hahaha I keep telling my Lagos friends that no sane person can live in Lagos.. They can interpret my say anyhow they want to but that’s the bitter truth

Lol... That's a bit on the extreme though... You can still live there and get your peace of mind but cannot compare that of other states...

Too, the infrastructures are stressed, that explains why it can't serve everyone...

I like my pace but I couldn't get it in Lagos, unfortunately
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Lagos is an overrated dirty place. Of a truth, you can't wear White or even dress clean without getting messed up due to the dirty environment.

Lagos is too dirty and highly overrated, gosh!!! I stayed in lekki area and I no dey too commot for House because you must surely look like a pig while coming back. Thank God I am in my beloved Benin City now, a home of kings and queens. I can confidently tell you that pH, Abuja, Benin City, Akwa ibom , Calabar, Enugu, Asaba amongst others are by far beautiful, Sane and better than Lagos

No be lie
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
I traveled to Lagos last year and it brought nostalgia feels to me when I was in boarding school.

After returning back to Akwa Ibom, I had to pay a psycho therapist to help get my mind back to times. cool

Lol
You're funny I swear
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Josephkabila12: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
What do you expect with 20million people ND above. Talk another thing abeg

2 Likes

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Mercury12(m): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Image123:
Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria. All other states should be very ashamed of themselves if they don't respect and acknowledge the achievements of Lagos.
Lol, wahala cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child / Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend / Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.