Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians (21085 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Nigerian Army Personnels Laments And Abuse Buratai After Boko Haram Bomb Attack / Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mrfksb1:
I guess you're sick to the brain.

I don't blame you keep deceiving yourself. I'm Edo man for your info.

Ogunnn killlll you bloody lier

Youlaba miscreant claiming Edo. Ogun kill your papa there

You wan compare our Great ancient kingdom of Benin to your dirty slum like Lagos? Ogun strike you and your papa dead on 31st December. U will not live to see the new year
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by OvertheTop(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hydroxide:
Most people in Lagos has lost touch of living but they don't know. Nothing can make me stay in Lagos. God4bid

You can't Take a 600k job in Lagos? shocked

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by stuffs2002: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Bros that's the not problem. The problem is are there good roads in Lagos? No! Are there drainages? No! How about the environment? Very dirty slum! Oga is it not those Tinubu miscreants that said tehifnubu built Lagos? Lagos that is an highly overrated dirty slum.

Go to Abuja, pH, Asaba, Benin City, Enugu, Akwa ibom, Calabar, etc and see good road networks with good drainage system.

Abeg Lagos is too dirty. It is never about the population. Even Kano isn't as dirty as Lagos. So leave the population out of this

You can tell an IPOB and envy a mile off

1) Lagos is bad but IPOB always take night bus to Lagos all the time
2) Lagos is bad but IPOB wanted to burn it down out of ENVY during endsars
3) Lagos is bad yet many IPOB cannot travel home for Christmas
4) Lagos is bad but nothing scares an IPOB than to tell to go back to south east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
stuffs2002:

You can tell an IPOB and envy a mile off

Lagos is bad but IPOB always take night bus to Lagos all the time
Lagos is bad but IPOB wanted to burn it down out of ENVY during endsars

Your Papa is an Ipob.

Shey una don abandoned una oduwawa llllepublic?

No worry when tehifnubu is finally sent back to osun, you all will start your no erection in Yolubba Land
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Hydroxide(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
OvertheTop:

You can't Take a 600k job in Lagos? shocked
I no dey find job bros.

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by OvertheTop(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

Sea is in portharcourt, the colonials developed Opobo, cross river and portharcourt too, Lagos is not the only old city in Nigeria where colonials came to, the colonials have left for almost 65years now. You people from other states are foolish and select dumb criminals to lead you. In the next 100 years you idiots will still be saying 'lagos was a capital '

The importers can raise money with their governors and build seaport. Stop blaming others for your failures and inefficiencies. You don't need 100million USD to build seaport.

They Even Just Completed Lekki Sea Ports
Bringing even More Business to Lagos

Let us be Frank, MoneyMustBMade, Your governors need to do more

cc: MoneyMustBMade:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by baretalk: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
OvertheTop:

They Even Just Completed Lekki Sea Ports
No mind the fools, how much is it to build seaport?

They want biafra, they want to be alone, but want others to do everything for them. Confused people.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by baretalk: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

You wan compare our Great ancient kingdom of Benin to your dirty slum like Lagos? Ogun strike you and your papa dead on 31st December. U will not live to see the new year
Yorubas and Benin share a history, stop talking like this, read your history.

2 Likes

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Mrfksb1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

If I be a man of God your end will come swiftly.

Go mark my word
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

Yorubas and Benin share a history, stop talking like this, read your history.

Oga stop this! Why don't you advice the guy to read his history up instead of attacking and insulting me?

Didn't you see When the guy insulted me First? So u no see am Abi? Na Ogun go punish that boy. Na im papa be Ipob
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by baretalk: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Oga stop this! Why don't you advice the guy to read his history up instead of attacking and insulting me?

Didn't you see When the guy insulted me First? So u no see am Abi? Na Ogun go punish that boy. Na im papa be Ipob
Okay I get you, my point is yorubas have no problem with Benin people, no need to abuse Lagos city, Benin is a great economically viable city too. Edo people are great people, with open arms and hospitality.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Mrfksb1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

I am a Youlaba miscreant claiming Edo. Ogun kill my papa

Ogun strike me and my papa dead on 31st December. I will not live to see the new year
Amen to your prayers.

If I be a man of God!
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by OvertheTop(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hydroxide:
I no dey find job bros.

ok.
i also love it outside Lagos....But Na moni dey keep man Hooked
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mrfksb1:
If I be a man of God your end will come swiftly.

Go mark my word

If I be a servant of the most high, your end and that of your family has come to an end.

Mark my words. You'll sleep and not see the New Year! The rest of your family that will make it to 2023, the new year will be extremely hard and difficult for them.

Yolubba miscreant you wan put mouth for matter wey no concern u. Oversabi. For interfering in what doesn't concerns you, May your family experience pains, agony and sadness through the new year. If I be a servant of the most high may these things come to pass
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

Okay I get you, my point is yorubas have no problem with Benin people, no need to abuse Lagos city, Benin is a great economically viable city too. Edo people are great people, with open arms and hospitality.

I'm not abusing the city bro. Every city in Nigeria is great. And of course we love everyone irrespective of your tribe region or background. Let Love lead.

but the way that boy suddenly started attacking and insulting me is crazy! As in I aired my opinion about places and cities have been to and someone started insulting me about it. It's crazy!!!!!!
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by toujurs: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Parrot69:

Idiott!!
"Guys living in self con". Do you know the rent of a self con in Lagos?
Show us the place you're living with your useless father and mother lest see.
Filthy lot! A guy living in self con in Lagos can take care of you comfortably without blinking an eye for a full 1yr.
Dirty bitter bastărd.
just look at this animal, an idol worshipper. Tueh!!! you are a disgrace to humanity.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by DenreleDave(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
prophetfire:
. Lekki water. Can you fetch water from public tap or borehole in Lekki and drink or even bathe? Even in mainland sef na dirty water.

Shut up and stop ur useless lies..

Island I agree with you but mainland is a no no.. Better water is in mainland... Abeg no start dt one.. My life has been mainland from childhood till date
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Enyimbamercedes: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
No mind them! Carry Lagos on top head like gala!!
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Goddyrichie(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
That’s my state a very beautiful and cool state no stress like that of Lagos where you wake up by 5am in the morning because you going to work cuz of traffic cuz if u late from work u lost ur job quote author=DenreleDave post=119485145]My own experience as a lagosian who have lived in other states in Nigeria:

I don't see any reason why people are taking offenses in what @iDanDizzy said actually. For God sake, the guy is fv cking right. He bestly describe the normal lives of lagosian. I have lived in Lagos all my life, I'm a lagosian, I schooled in ogun state, I schooled in kano, I served in akwa ibom and to be honest, I enjoyed those states far better than Lagos. I feel sad dt lack of Job opportunities made me leave those states to come back to lagos and hustle. If not for money, I rather stay in akwa ibom and live a stress free life than lagos. [/quote]
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by CaptMarvel(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Very useless narrative.
If all of you that came from the 35 states into Lagos leave and go back to your villages, Lagos will be far better and won't be this congested.

Leave Lagos for lagosians, all the south easterns and the northern people should go back and develop their cities, if this happens, Lagos population will reduce with nothing less than 35%.

Then come back and let us talk again.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Tegabadguy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
For me, I think this man is very much.. I am a Yoruba man and a lagosian at that and I agree with you dandizzy

Dear lagosians there are 36states in nigeria, nigeria does not start and end in lagos!! People live in calabar, porthacourt akwa ibom, enugu benin and delta&they have amazing lives and they do not drink yellow water and spend half of their lives in traffic or pay expensive rent.

https://twitter.com/iDanDizzy/status/1607708143093530625?t=-4wSgrm4Tg4qTcezR4LI9g&s=19
NICE ONE
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

Sea is in portharcourt, the colonials developed Opobo, cross river and portharcourt too, Lagos is not the only old city in Nigeria where colonials came to, the colonials have left for almost 65years now. You people from other states are foolish and select dumb criminals to lead you. In the next 100 years you idiots will still be saying 'lagos was a capital '

The importers can raise money with their governors and build seaport. Stop blaming others for your failures and inefficiencies. You don't need 100million USD to build seaport.

I agree with you on that, thier is seaport in ph but not fully functioning, the customer officer are making it difficult for the importers there.
God will bear me witness my goods was withheld for almost a yr and in government yard, from warehouse to yard for no single goods reason after all calls and the fight before it was finally release and when I ask one igbos custom officer why all this wickedness, he replied me that why did I think people are directing all thier goods to lag, that do I think they are stupid. That FG has always being hash on the pH seaport.
That the plan is to Chanel all goods to lag and even the shipping company(zenith) that brought in my goods, vow that thier goods will stop coming to pH. Custom is being controlled by FG so state has no power on that.

I don't rlly know why pH is having challenges from FG on that.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by baretalk: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

I agree with you on that, thier is seaport in ph but not fully functioning, the customer officer are making it difficult for the importers there.
God will bear me witness my goods was withheld for almost a yr and in government yard, from warehouse to yard for no single goods reason after all calls and the fight before it was finally release and when I ask one igbos custom officer why all this wickedness, he replied me that why did I think people are directing all thier goods to lag, that do I think they are stupid. That FG has always being hash on the pH seaport.
That the plan is to Chanel all goods to lag and even the shipping company(zenith) that brought in my goods, vow that thier goods will stop coming to pH. Custom is being controlled by FG so state has no power on that.

I don't rlly know why pH is having challenges from FG on that.
See what am saying, Lagos works because of its brilliant administrators and their mentality.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

See what am saying, Lagos works because of its brilliant administrators and their mentality.

Guy pH is better just that they have plenty challenges from FG, but you see lag agboro too much, you go pay tire

Na fight

Tax everywhere your goods follow but igbos don't have choice.
If you say make you try pH the goods will be sieze or delayed
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Mrpojj(m): 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
dominique:
Who told him Lagosians drink yellow water? They lied to him
Or bottle water
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Taiwo20(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
You can enjoy Lagos if you live and work on the outskirts.

E.g Badagry,Epe,Ikorodu.

I also think traffic in Lagos dey reduce lifespan.

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Lacash: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
For me, I think this man is very much.. I am a Yoruba man and a lagosian at that and I agree with you dandizzy

Dear lagosians there are 36states in nigeria, nigeria does not start and end in lagos!! People live in calabar, porthacourt akwa ibom, enugu benin and delta&they have amazing lives and they do not drink yellow water and spend half of their lives in traffic or pay expensive rent.

https://twitter.com/iDanDizzy/status/1607708143093530625?t=-4wSgrm4Tg4qTcezR4LI9g&s=19
Yo, it’s easy to live anywhere most especially those places he had mentioned, but Na how many job opportunities dey dia compare to Lasgidi??….Abeg if we dey cry make we dey try see grin
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by MasterShifu010(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
nairalee:
I have lived all my life in the north. I can't relate when I hear about traffic cos in the north I've never experienced more than 20 minutes of traffic all my life

The first time I came to Lagos I felt my life was literally draining. I can't deal abeg

Am telling you .... I was born and brought up in jos city , here anywhere you want to go to , there are at least four major roads that leads to your destination, I can’t remember the last time I entered bus to go anywhere when we have taxis , Keke and cheap Bolt services ...until I travelled to my hometown in anambra state , then I realized that northern nigeria is different from southern Nigeria. Imagine roasted corn that I used to buy in jos for 50naira , I bought it in awka for 150naira , I didn’t want to at first but my cousin who lives in calabar told me it’s cheap , I was like wtf , I told him you guys are suffering , if you have 10k in jos you be rich kid , but in awka 10k finish under 2 and half days , I have never stayed in traffic for more than 10mins all my life until I travelled down south , Abeg una Dey try sha
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by excell0001: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Akwa ibom sweet,na lack of job spoiled am
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by PrinceBright22(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:

You are very much right.. If I wana go for job interview, I put my white inside back, so when I get close to the company, I find a place and change. If I go Wear white, people go stain you for bus b4 u reach where u dey go grin grin grin grin

I served in akwa ibom and I didn't wana leave there but I had to bcox of job.. But i love dt state.. Sane, cool and sweet state with beautiful ladies..

Comot body joor
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Dukeofotukpo(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:

Please learn to use your sense... This post isn't political.. Part of Lagos issue is over population....

If your state was functioning well, many people leave their states to find jobs and don't mind leaving in the worst place..

Personally i will leave Lagos if I can get a job in another state... So Lagos is over populated.....

Dunn

Imagine a 3000 plus km of land catering for over 20 million people... While states dt has like 30000km for just 5 million people.. That's the problem

Dummies they never thought of that some even turned it to beef
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Dukeofotukpo(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dan dizzy you never blow you for japa but for now you go they there dey sukpa as upcoming artiste you just Dey find clout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) / Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” / DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.