Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians (21093 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Nigerian Army Personnels Laments And Abuse Buratai After Boko Haram Bomb Attack / Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by DenreleDave(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
OvertheTop:

its not Really Lagos's Fault, it's just that: it is a Land of Opportunities compared to other states
there is Intense Competition here and So it's Overpopulated.

Your Goal is to hold on to as much Cash as you can maybe then find an exit plan if you cant cope any more...

EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by baretalk: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
Lol the way I hate Lagos ehn I don’t really get serious with men who base in Lagos... I fear for my unborn children.. No way I’m gon marry a Lagos base and start nurturing children there.... Forget the hype Lagos is a ghetto and a slum where mentally challenged people live
Nigeria is 200million people, of course some like rural quiet life, not everyone will like to stay in a buzzing city, but as for me, I love this city, the buzz and all. Lagos is not cheap.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

Blame the clueless governors who can't develop their states to be economically viable. Lagos was capital more than 50years ago, then till now, state governors have been stealing your monthly allocations, is 50 years not enough to develop your states?

Keep looking at Lagos, and blaming others for your stupidity in allow the political class of your states rip you, the next 100 years, you clowns will still be saying 'lagos was capital '

The problem is you people are dumb and keep voting criminals and clueless politicians as your state governors.

Stop this your childish write-up bro
Lagos was develop by colonies bf FG took over
After then it became capital which makes many companies to move in there.

seaport is in Lagos and FG refuse to split it despite the problem it causing Lagos State.

Dubai in UAE is almost like Lagos in business
Go to Dubai and see your self how
they manage thier crowd and economy with massive development, you will hate Lagos.with all the population in Dubai thier yet no too much hold up. Good road is everywhere. Do you know number of people that troop in and out of Dubai a day? yet no all this nonsense in Lagos.

Tinubu saw the money in Lagos State when he was governor and monopolize it to his family pocket and you people are here defending him.
If you remove tinubu from Lagos, Lagos would have been more beautiful than akwa ibom with all the revenue and market in Lagos yet no results.

Imagine, apc in lagos will do one project and come and advertise so that people will hail them. Is that not shame with all thier revenue in Lagos state.

3 Likes

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Elidrisy20: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sanwo-olu must hear this

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by baretalk: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
I could remember when elrufai complain about the living in Lagos too.

He was asking, how do people survive in Lagos?

The population was the reason tinubu family refuse to leave Lagos State. Coz the state alone is generating big revenue yet apc are in serious loan in Lagos State

Lagos with all the population and market is supposed to be far develop than this today.. with all the money in Lagos yet the state is still under mess
Not everyone is built for fast paced city life. Lagos is congested, some have to go back to their states. This was why sanwo olu asked for 1% Lagos takes in miscreants and urchins from everywhere, Lagos state government must start sending them back, so sanity will be in Lagos.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Morphinne: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
For me, I think this man is very much.. I am a Yoruba man and a lagosian at that and I agree with you dandizzy

Dear lagosians there are 36states in nigeria, nigeria does not start and end in lagos!! People live in calabar, porthacourt akwa ibom, enugu benin and delta&they have amazing lives and they do not drink yellow water and spend half of their lives in traffic or pay expensive rent.

https://twitter.com/iDanDizzy/status/1607708143093530625?t=-4wSgrm4Tg4qTcezR4LI9g&s=19
Why was he whining about it like someone forced him to live there? Ogbeni, leave there if you can’t live there. Personally, I prefer living in passive and less noisy places like Ibadan, Abuja (greenery nature), PH or Akwa Ibom but complaining about Lagos and saying you’ve been sending urgent 2ks to the supposed big boys there is not only needless but also senseless to say the least. Also, he should warn his economic refugee brothers to stop leaving their various barren states to constitute nuisance in Lagos, Lagos is overpopulated. If a society enjoys high inflows of foreigners, it is a pointer to the fact that such a state is doing well economically, so, Lagos is not the problem, the various governors of other states are to blame for not creating enabling conditions and environments for economic growth and development. The government should try to find a way to depopulate the state. Everyone is at liberty to leave wherever they want and if you can not live there, please leave there and stop whining like a broken record.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by udumelue61854: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Who told him Lagosians drink yellow water? They lied to himWho told him Lagosians drink yellow water? They lied to him...
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by baretalk: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Stop this your childish write-up bro
Lagos was develop by colonies bf FG took over
After then it became capital which makes many companies to move in there.

seaport is in Lagos and FG refuse to split it despite the problem it causing Lagos State.

Dubai in UAE is almost like Lagos in business
Go to Dubai and see your self how
they manage thier crowd and economy with massive development, you will hate Lagos.with all the population in Dubai thier yet no too much hold up. Good road is everywhere. Do you know number of people that troop in and out of Dubai a day yet no all this nonsense in Lagos.

Tinubu saw the money in Lagos State when he was governor and monopolize it to his family pocket and you people are here defending him.
If you remove tinubu from Lagos, Lagos would have been more beautiful than akwa ibom with all the revenue and market in Lagos yet no results.

Imagine, apc in lagos will do one project and come and advertise so that people will hail them. Is that not shame with all thier revenue in Lagos state.
Your governors are thieves, nobody will give you anything, you must work and lobby for it. Your governors only care about stealing money. Look inwards, Lagos owes you nothing. Akwa ibom is a village compared to Lagos, nonsense. We are talking economic viability, you are talking beauty. Ode.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by lekkie073(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:

I really wish I can go back to akwa ibom sha....

But I need sumtin doing rather than sitting idle..

Lagos don tire me mehnnnnnnnn
so you see, what Lagos has to offer u economically, your state cannot.

2 Likes

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Lemmy123(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
Lol the way I hate Lagos ehn I don’t really get serious with men who base in Lagos... I fear for my unborn children.. No way I’m gon marry a Lagos base and start nurturing children there.... Forget the hype Lagos is a ghetto and a slum where mentally challenged people live

Sounds very much like it.. Lol

So where you based now, by the way?
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

Your governors are thieves, nobody will give you anything, you must work and lobby for it. Your governors only care about stealing money. Look inwards, Lagos owes you nothing. Akwa ibom is a village compared to Lagos, nonsense. We are talking economic viability, you are talking beauty. Ode.

You don't even know where am from but let keep that aside.
If seaport is taking away from Lagos completely to place like Delta (warri) or Bayelsa ph, cross river
Lagos State will just die completely.. you won't understand.

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by prophetfire: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
dominique:
Who told him Lagosians drink yellow water? They lied to him
. Lekki water. Can you fetch water from public tap or borehole in Lekki and drink or even bathe? Even in mainland sef na dirty water.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by baretalk: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

You don't even know where am from but let keep that aside.
If seaport is taking away from Lagos completely to place like Delta (warri) or Bayelsa ph, cross river
Lagos State will just die completely.. you won't understand.
Nobody will give you anything, your governors and you all will have to work towards it. All I see other states doing, is politicking, wasting all your resources on politicking, Wike for instance dances and gives out his suit to his followers, and everyone loves him for that grin

Do you know how many billions FG give states monthly?
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Simplythebest: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lagos is hell and people don't know cus they have not been to another state. For me after visiting abuja and staying in abuja for just 3 days i began to hate lagos. How can someone be waking up 4am to go to work to come back around 9 or 10 from Monday to Friday is really hell.
I wish the lagos state government should think outside the box and try to make life in lagos easier cus only traffic and Agbero will make anyone to hate lagos.

3 Likes

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

Apart from Yahoo Yahoo, hotel work, Sales work and ashawo work, is there any work in Benin that can pay a graduate up to 40k per month? Benin is the worst place for someone who sincerely wants to start life and earn legitimately to start life... and despite the fact that there is nothing in Benin, it remains one of the most expensive places in Nigeria plus, traffic is becoming more and more like Lagos. Sapele Road is always blocked. Ramat traffic is never ending. Upper Mission is a no go area in terms of traffic. Ugbowo is OYO. God help you in Sakpona road. Agbor park is another tragic zone....

So leave all these story. Lagos have its challenges but I think it other states were better, the rush by all to relocate to Lagos would have reduced by now

Bros no One asked you about those places you just mentioned, but However even with traffic on those places it can never be compared to Lagos traffic. Lagos traffic is by the worst.

You should know that there are lots of companies in Lagos than any other states in Nigeria, so what are you saying?

Oga we're talking about sane places with good road networks, drainage systems and sane environment for people to live in, Lagos State no join at all. I hope you know Lagos is One of the most dirtiest cities in Nigeria currently?

You're talking about expensive lifestyles? I'm Sure you have never been to Lagos before. Do you know how much I paid for an apartment in lekki as compared to Benin City? Despite the dirty environment and how unkempt everywhere looked in that lekki

You guys should stop hyping Lagos, apart from the Job opportunities and the economic structure there, oga nothing dey Lagos. Too dirty to live in
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mrfksb1:
please don't ever add Benin city to your lie.

Benin city is the worst state capital in Nigeria

Keep deceiving yourself. The screenshot above, dandizzy that mentioned Benin City so he is stupid abi? Abi e pain you say Benin City dope pass Lagos?

Oga Lagos State is just overrated dirty slum. Everyone knows this already. The hype is just too much
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by OvertheTop(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Temptee101:
Lagos is one hell of a place to visit, let alone reside in.

The first time I went to Lagos, I swear, I had headache for 3 days. I fell seriously ill.

Noise everywhere, thousands of motorists blaring their horns at the same time.

Everyone is impatient, angry and ready to fight in Lagos.

Everyone is willing and eager to dupe you.

On our way back to Abuja after spending few days in lagos, we boarded a sienna mini van, LASMA officers caught the driver for driving one way. You need to see how these people jumped inside the vehicle in order to grab the driver's key. They took us to their office, the refused to release the vehicle after pleading. We even had airforce officers in the vehicle with us. After spending hours there, we had to return to their park to enter another vehicle. We got to Abuja by 12am.

After such an awful experience, I swore with my life never to live in Lagos.

The driver is cursing, the conductor is shouting and the passengers are screaming all at once.

I really pity calm people who live in lagos.

from your Complain...its a population problem
too many people Migrated in Hoping to Make it Here...
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by EhisChelsea1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Bros no One asked you about those places you just mentioned, but However even with traffic on those places it can never be compared to Lagos traffic. Lagos traffic is by the worst.

You should know that there are lots of companies in Lagos than any other states in Nigeria, so what are you saying?

Oga we're talking about sane places with good road networks, drainage systems and sane environment for people to live in, Lagos State no join at all. I hope you know Lagos is One of the most dirtiest cities in Nigeria currently?

You're talking about expensive lifestyles? I'm Sure you have never been to Lagos before. Do you know how much I paid for an apartment in lekki as compared to Benin City? Despite the dirty environment and how unkempt everywhere looked in that lekki

You guys should stop hyping Lagos, apart from the Job opportunities and the economic structure there, oga nothing dey Lagos. Too dirty to live in

Bro, it’s not about hyping Lagos or not, my point is, don’t just write off Lagos. Other places like Benin you mentioned with little or no opportunities that exists in Lagos is gradually becoming a slum as well.

If each states were to focus on developing their area, the excessive migration to Lagos will reduce and life there will become more bearable. Hope you get it now? No be fight. Na the better way forward we all Dey find
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

Nobody will give you anything, your governors and you all will have to work towards it. All I see other states doing, is politicking, wasting all your resources on politicking, Wike for instance dances and gives out his suit to his followers, and everyone loves him for that grin

Do you know how many billions FG give states monthly?

Bro I swear if you enter PH shame no go let you open mouth. Am not from there but guy no go there abeg
I swear many celebrities own house in PH
PH has one of the best road system in Nigeria

Just that the market is in Lagos that's why they have no choice than to live in Lagos.
Colonies design Lagos that way.

2 Likes

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by baretalk: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Bro I swear if you enter PH shame no go let you open mouth. Am not from there but guy no go there abeg
I swear many celebrities own house in PH
PH has one of the best road system in Nigeria

Just that the market is in Lagos that's why they have no choice than to live in Lagos.
Colonies design Lagos that way.
Development is not just by road and buildings grin

You said it all, 'market is in Lagos '

It's all about economic, commercial viability, not bricks and mortar. This is 2022. State governors dey use una like mumu for other states, they use state funds like it's their father's money.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Hydroxide(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Most people in Lagos has lost touch of living but they don't know. Nothing can make me stay in Lagos. God4bid
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Eyinju112(f): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Enjoy your Lagos grin
baretalk:

Nigeria is 200million people, of course some like rural quiet life, not everyone will like to stay in a buzzing city, but as for me, I love this city, the buzz and all. Lagos is not cheap.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

Bro, it’s not about hyping Lagos or not, my point is, don’t just write off Lagos. Other places like Benin you mentioned with little or no opportunities that exists in Lagos is gradually becoming a slum as well.

If each states were to focus on developing their area, the excessive migration to Lagos will reduce and life there will become more bearable. Hope you get it now? No be fight. Na the better way forward we all Dey find

I'm surprised you don't know Lagos State has high numbers of companies there, hence the economic structure has been set up already by those companies.

Of course it is common wisdom to know that Nigerians will rush there because of these companies, so as to get a Job opportunity. I really don't understand what you're arguing about Because no one said Lagos isn't a place for business!

Dandizzy was talking about beautiful and Sane cities in Nigeria where people live and he mentioned Benin City, Abuja amongst others that are by far better than Lagos and I agree with him 100%. So what's the fuss about?
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by campbelljosh(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Go to Ajah and check the colour of the water
there
dominique:
Who told him Lagosians drink yellow water? They lied to him
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by OvertheTop(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Lagos is an overrated dirty place. Of a truth, you can't wear White or even dress clean without getting messed up due to the dirty environment.

Lagos is too dirty and highly overrated, gosh !!! I stayed in lekki area and I no dey too commot for House because you must surely look like a pig while coming back. Thank God I am in my beloved Benin City now, a home of kings and queens. I can confidently tell you that pH, Abuja, Benin City, Akwa ibom , Calabar, Enugu, Asaba amongst others are by far beautiful, Sane and better than Lagos

it is Due to Population Migration from everywhere looking for Great PAY

Can one find a Job that can pay 500k and above outside Lagos?
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by AfonjaPriest: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
For me, I think this man is very much.. I am a Yoruba man and a lagosian at that and I agree with you dandizzy

Dear lagosians there are 36states in nigeria, nigeria does not start and end in lagos!! People live in calabar, porthacourt akwa ibom, enugu benin and delta&they have amazing lives and they do not drink yellow water and spend half of their lives in traffic or pay expensive rent.

https://twitter.com/iDanDizzy/status/1607708143093530625?t=-4wSgrm4Tg4qTcezR4LI9g&s=19
Take out agbero from Lagos and it will be a place for breeding sanity.
I grew up without seeing agbero until Tinubu came along. His BATstards are Agberos, and that's why he keeps them to perpetrate and perpetuate his evil agenda.
His evil desire shall fall heavily on his BATstards and not on the rest of Nigerians. Amen!!!
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by goodyvin02(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
My own experience as a lagosian who have lived in other states in Nigeria:

I don't see any reason why people are taking offenses in what @iDanDizzy said actually. For God sake, the guy is fv cking right. He bestly describe the normal lives of lagosian. I have lived in Lagos all my life, I'm a lagosian, I schooled in ogun state, I schooled in kano, I served in akwa ibom and to be honest, I enjoyed those states far better than Lagos. I feel sad dt lack of Job opportunities made me leave those states to come back to lagos and hustle. If not for money, I rather stay in akwa ibom and live a stress free life than lagos.

I was born and bred in Lagos, I happened to come to Akwa Ibom after my moms burial in 2013 and I must say, this is the best place to stay in the whole of Nigeria
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by remsonik(f): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Of a truth Lagos is much overrated than other states in Nigeria and if you want a stress free life and live longer in good health then Lagos is not it for you....
The only advantage Lagos has is a lot of opportunities, job opportunities and a lot of residents which help your businesses to grow. Lagos is over populated and with this a lot more customers will patronize you daily than very few approach your business will get in ibadan, uyo, Benin, ekiti and other states.

Yet many people mismanage their psychological thoughts to approve a lot of wealth and prosperity in life and think being in Lagos is best for them.

But if they want to live a peaceful life and achieve more in good health, being physically fit then they should stay in their hometowns, build their businesses there, work easily to make it grow and with that ibadan and all other states not growing will have alot of qualified graduates, good businesses, companies with opportunities for all the other states within Nigeria growing big
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

Development is not just by road and buildings grin

You said it all, 'market is in Lagos '

It's all about economic, commercial viability, not bricks and mortar. This is 2022. State governors dey use una like mumu for other states, they use state funds like it's their father's money.

Tinubu did not bring market to Lagos nor any pass governors in Lagos.
But the colonies them self did that coz of the sea.

Take the seaport to pH and see if Lagos market will survive. Igbos importers will all move to pH and it will affect Lagos State.

Lagos still have a very long way to go

3 Likes

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Mrfksb1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Keep deceiving yourself. The screenshot above, dandizzy that mentioned Benin City so he is stupid abi? Abi e pain you say Benin City dope pass Lagos?

Oga Lagos State is just overrated dirty slum. Everyone knows this already. The hype is just too much
I guess you're sick to the brain.

I don't blame you keep deceiving yourself. I'm Edo man for your info.

Ogunnn killlll you bloody lier
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by baretalk: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Tinubu did not bring market to Lagos not any Yoruba person
But the colonies them self did that coz of the sea.

Take the seaport to pH and see if Lagos market will survive. Igbos importers will all move to pH and it will affect Lagos State.
Sea is in portharcourt, the colonials developed Opobo, cross river and portharcourt too, Lagos is not the only old city in Nigeria where colonials came to, the colonials have left for almost 65years now. You people from other states are foolish and select dumb criminals to lead you. In the next 100 years you idiots will still be saying 'lagos was a capital '

The importers can raise money with their governors and build seaport. Stop blaming others for your failures and inefficiencies. You don't need 100million USD to build seaport.

2 Likes

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by OvertheTop(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Let me tell You the Summary:

1. If You are Looking for Opportunities To Earn Big Monthly( 500k and Above) Lagos is your Best bet.
(That's why a lot of people Migrated in... and it Became Overpopulated)

BUT

2. if you're looking for Where you can Live comfortably Not Minding fewer Opportunities, Average or less Monthly pay
Then Live Outside Lagos.

it is Just A trade-off
It Depends on what you want or Working towards just find a Balance between Income and Living Better

you can even earn in Lagos for some years...and then Run away when you cant cope anymore...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child / Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend / Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.