Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians (21088 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Nigerian Army Personnels Laments And Abuse Buratai After Boko Haram Bomb Attack / Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jozilinn:
But nevertheless opportunity dey Lagos, their public schools are second to none,free educational systems and opportunities as well as some other things, everything with advantages have a disadvantage.

Yeah

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

No be lie

But some Idiots and miscreants here are all arguing with me
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
I could remember when elrufai complain about the living in Lagos too.

He was asking, how do people survive in Lagos?

The population was the reason tinubu family refuse to leave Lagos State. Coz the state alone is generating big revenue yet apc are in serious loan in Lagos State

Lagos with all the population and market is supposed to be far develop than this today.. with all the money in Lagos yet the state is still under mess

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Sheriman(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lagos is a overhyped overrated dirty slum that some mumu Nigerians are proud about.
I am a yoruba guy please dont argue with me

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Poshest4: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Where do you stay

StrongAlphMale:
Lagos is an overrated dirty slum. No good roads, no drainage, nothing nothing. Very dirty place.

I have stayed in lekki and I can tell you that place is an overrated dirty slum. People living in Lagos are really trying. Those miscreants screaming Tinubu built Lagos have probably never been out of Lagos to sane and dope cities in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Raheeqilmaktoom: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

The rest of Nigeria is like a big village, if people from outside Lagos stay in their states, Lagos will not be overcrowded, if the Lagos state government start taking beggars and liabilities out of Lagos, it's you idiots that will shoute. Lagos overpopulation is caused by miscreants coming in from other states.

Problem is Nigerian economy is anchored around Lagos, knowingly or unknowingly and if you want people to stay in their states (it's my belief that most people would love to stay in their states provided they get what befits them in terms of earnings), just restructure economically.

If every part of Nigeria has potential for growth and provide people with access to economic activities, Lagos will automatically be decongested.

This is similar to urban-rural migration or migration in general.

2 Likes

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Poshest4: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
Stay for akwa ibom dey beg person for Lagos for money it's your choice when you don ready you go join winning team, those people you call miscreants in Lagos are doing very very fine more than you and again try not to bring politics to every discussion

StrongAlphMale:

Bros that's the not problem. The problem is are there good roads in Lagos? No! Are there drainages? No! How about the environment? Very dirty slum! Oga is it not those Tinubu miscreants that said tehifnubu built Lagos? Lagos that is an highly overrated dirty slum.

Go to Abuja, pH, Asaba, Benin City, Enugu, Akwa ibom, Calabar, etc and see good road networks with good drainage system.

Abeg Lagos is too dirty. It is never about the population. Even Kano isn't as dirty as Lagos. So leave the population out of this

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
Poshest4:
Stay for akwa ibom dey beg person for Lagos for money it's your choice when you don ready you go join winning team, those people you call miscreants in Lagos are doing very very fine more than you and again try not to bring politics to every discussion

Did you even read the screenshot? grin dandizzy said those people living in Lagos are actually begging other people living in other States for money to survive in Lagos grin how weird is that? Bro Lagos no join Abeg
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by GGirll: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dandizzy said the fact lol. I came to Lagos because of my choice of university which I have been n suffered their tribalism and wickedness against igbos and all yet I triumphed with flying colors. I wish I had schooled in the East but I've vowed my kids won't make same mistakes I made.

My younger brother came to visit me in Lagos and the next day he packed his belongings and left saying that if this is the so called Lagos,he rather die than come to leave here.
I pay 2.5 million per year for a 2 Bedroom flat on the mainland. While equivalent of the house in the East is not up to that.

To be frank, once I get my visa, I'm leaving this place and the Nigeria as a whole.

4 Likes

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Mrfksb1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Bros that's the not problem. The problem is are there good roads in Lagos? No! Are there drainages? No! How about the environment? Very dirty slum! Oga is it not those Tinubu miscreants that said tehifnubu built Lagos? Lagos that is an highly overrated dirty slum.

Go to Abuja, pH, Asaba, Benin City, Enugu, Akwa ibom, Calabar, etc and see good road networks with good drainage system.

Abeg Lagos is too dirty. It is never about the population. Even Kano isn't as dirty as Lagos. So leave the population out of this
please don't ever add Benin city to your lie.

Benin city is the worst state capital in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by OvertheTop(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:
My own experience as a lagosian who have lived in other states in Nigeria:

I don't see any reason why people are taking offenses in what @iDanDizzy said actually. For God sake, the guy is fv cking right. He bestly describe the normal lives of lagosian. I have lived in Lagos all my life, I'm a lagosian, I schooled in ogun state, I schooled in kano, I served in akwa ibom and to be honest, I enjoyed those states far better than Lagos. I feel sad dt lack of Job opportunities made me leave those states to come back to lagos and hustle. If not for money, I rather stay in akwa ibom and live a stress free life than lagos.

This is the reason a lot of people Migrate to and Stay in Lagos!

but the Reality is that: You get the Money and the System still collects it back!
via: Hose Rent 400k/Year
School Fee(3 kids): 400k/Year
Transport: 960k/ Year
Food: 720k /Year

Total:2.48M per Year on just Expenses

and you still wish to Save to Buy House or Build (like 20M)
to buy Car: like (3-4M)

E no easy o
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by EhisChelsea1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Lagos is an overrated dirty place. Of a truth, you can't wear White or even dress clean without getting messed up due to the dirty environment.

Lagos is too dirty and highly overrated, gosh!!! I stayed in lekki area and I no dey too commot for House because you must surely look like a pig while coming back. Thank God I am in my beloved Benin City now, a home of kings and queens. I can confidently tell you that pH, Abuja, Benin City, Akwa ibom , Calabar, Enugu, Asaba amongst others are by far beautiful, Sane and better than Lagos

Apart from Yahoo Yahoo, hotel work, Sales work and ashawo work, is there any work in Benin that can pay a graduate up to 40k per month? Benin is the worst place for someone who sincerely wants to start life and earn legitimately to start life... and despite the fact that there is nothing in Benin, it remains one of the most expensive places in Nigeria plus, traffic is becoming more and more like Lagos. Sapele Road is always blocked. Ramat traffic is never ending. Upper Mission is a no go area in terms of traffic. Ugbowo is OYO. God help you in Sakpona road. Agbor park is another tragic zone....

So leave all these story. Lagos have its challenges but I think it other states were better, the rush by all to relocate to Lagos would have reduced by now

3 Likes

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Eyinju112(f): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
Hahaha. Now if I visit Lagos, everything use to be so strange to me like I never lived there for once.. The noise, the crowd, the littered environment, the agbero and conductor drama lol it’s madness. My psyche can’t handle Lagos anymore grin
Lemmy123:

Lol... That's a bit on the extreme though... You can still live there and get your peace of mind but cannot compare that of other states...

Too, the infrastructures are stressed, that explains why it can't serve everyone...

I like my pace but I couldn't get it in Lagos, unfortunately
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by baretalk: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Problem is Nigerian economy is anchored around Lagos, knowingly or unknowingly and if you want people to stay in their states (it's my belief that most people would love to stay in their states provided they get what befits them in terms of earnings), just restructure economically.

If every part of Nigeria has potential for growth and provide people with access to economic activities, Lagos will automatically be decongested.

This is similar to urban-rural migration or migration in general.
Blame the clueless governors who can't develop their states to be economically viable. Lagos was capital more than 50years ago, then till now, state governors have been stealing your monthly allocations, is 50 years not enough to develop your states?

Keep looking at Lagos, and blaming others for your stupidity in allow the political class of your states rip you, the next 100 years, you clowns will still be saying 'lagos was capital '

The problem is you people are dumb and keep voting criminals and clueless politicians as your state governors.

4 Likes

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Amspecial: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
grin
Omo I will take the first flight back
nicerod:
grin grin cheesy
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by olaeffect(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:

I don't see any reason why people are taking offenses in what @iDanDizzy said actually. For God sake, the guy is fv cking right. He bestly describe the normal lives of lagosian. I have lived in Lagos all my life, I'm a lagosian, I schooled in ogun state, I schooled in kano, I served in akwa ibom and to be honest, I enjoyed those states far better than Lagos. I feel sad dt lack of Job opportunities made me leave those states to come back to lagos and hustle. If not for money, I rather stay in akwa ibom and live a stress free life than lagos.

Anybody bragging about Lagos has most atimes not even visited anywhere talk more of lived anywhere.
Worked in Kaduna with few guys that have spent all their lives in Lagos and noticed the same pattern.
1. They come in with false superiority complex. Just like that of foreigners coming to Africa, thinking we all ride on Carmel's and donkeys, only to see latest Toyota cars that even they can afford in their countries being used as Uber in our airport.
2. They complain of people not being sharp and rugged, not waking up early, being too laid-back grin
I mean why will we jump out of a moving bus in Kaduna when their is no agbero pursuing the bus, and the bus is not creating obstruction to vehicular movement.
3. Etc because of space.

After spending a year or two in Kaduna 99% of them refused to go back to Lagos. If not for the nonsense security situation that came and send all of us back to the southwest.
None the less, 99% of all my former Lagos guys settled in Ibadan and refused to go back to Lagos.
They simply could not cope any longers with Lagos life after living elsewhere grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Raheeqilmaktoom: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

Blame the clueless governors who can't develop their states to be economically viable. Lagos was capital more than 50years ago, then till now, state governors have been stealing your monthly allocations, is 50 years not enough to develop your states?

Keep looking at Lagos, and blaming others for your stupidity in allow the political class of your states rip you, the next 100 years, you clowns will still be saying 'lagos was capital '

The problem is you people are dumb and keep voting criminals and clueless politicians as your state governors.

More than 80% of all good that come into and go of Nigeria passed through Lagos (Lagos ports at the expense of others), at least 60% of all corporate bodies in Nigeria have their HQs in Lagos, this got nothing to do with state governors.

Some development should be rubbing off on ogun owing to it's proximity to Lagos, but it's same entrenchment of the 'Lagos above all' mentality we are doing.

Nigeria need to develop beyond Lagos, and if we keep on dumping projects on Lagos, everyone (Lagosians and non) will continue suffering.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Poshest4: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
You dey lie for ordinary nairaland my God!

GGirll:
Dandizzy said the fact lol. I came to Lagos because of my choice of university which I have been n suffered their tribalism and wickedness against igbos and all yet I triumphed with flying colors. I wish I had schooled in the East but I've vowed my kids won't make same mistakes I made.

My younger brother came to visit me in Lagos and the next day he packed his belongings and left saying that if this is the so called Lagos,he rather die than come to leave here.
I pay 2.5 million per year for a 2 Bedroom flat on the mainland. While equivalent of the house in the East is not up to that.

To be frank, once I get my visa, I'm leaving this place and the Nigeria as a whole.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by lot14: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lagos is a metropolitan and number one urban state in Nigeria...you like it or not....I was born in lag in 1984 and it has changed and still changing...but uni,nysc and work has taken me out of lagos..exploring the great opportunities of other states...bro forget if you have money lagos sweet
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Lemmy123(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
Hahaha. Now if I visit Lagos, everything use to be so strange to me like I never lived there for once.. The noise, the crowd, the littered environment, the agbero and conductor drama lol it’s madness. My psyche can’t handle Lagos anymore grin

Oh my, why do we have a number of things in common?

I visited Lagos last year to attend a job interview I was skeptical about getting. The odds were against me... I was surprised to see that people still behaved anyhow after a very long time I left the place. Conductors still hurl insults at people, people still fight for change, roadside traders are still ready to pour dirty water on you if they perceive you as troublesome... So many things hasn't change, no decorum. It's like the civilisation I experienced in Abuja did not reach this place.. Lol

I felt lonely and inward in a very crowded Lagos. I didn't miss anything all along. I don't like Lagos anymore... Sad truth.

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by OvertheTop(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:

You are very much right.. If I wana go for job interview, I put my white inside back, so when I get close to the company, I find a place and change. If I go Wear white, people go stain you for bus b4 u reach where u dey go grin grin grin grin

I served in akwa ibom and I didn't wana leave there but I had to bcox of job.. But i love dt state.. Sane, cool and sweet state with beautiful ladies..

its not Really Lagos's Fault, it's just that: it is a Land of Opportunities compared to other states
there is Intense Competition here and So it's Overpopulated.

Your Goal is to hold on to as much Cash as you can maybe then find an exit plan if you cant cope any more...

2 Likes

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by baretalk: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

More than 80% of all good that come into and go of Nigeria passed through Lagos (Lagos ports at the expense of others), at least 60% of all corporate bodies in Nigeria have their HQs in Lagos, this got nothing to do with state governors.

Some development should be rubbing off on ogun owing to it's proximity to Lagos, but it's same entrenchment of the 'Lagos above all' mentality we are doing.

Nigeria need to develop beyond Lagos, and if we keep on dumping projects on Lagos, everyone (Lagosians and non) will continue suffering.
Governors can mobilize and build seaports, it's politics, they have powers to bring in partners, lobby presidency etc Lagos major earning power is taxes and Real Estate value, revenue from the ports is shared with federal government. The peace, security in Lagos gives assurance to big businesses to site offices in Lagos. Go look at the figures your state governors steal, and it will do you all good, to look inwards. Eko Atlantic initiative is a Lagos government initiative, Lekki deep sea port, is a state government initiative, the blue and red rail is a state government initiative. Keep looking at Lagos, while criminal governors run your dead states aground. Nobody owes you nothing, we practice federal system, your people can come together with their governors, and do whatever you want in your states, Lagos caters for itself, while you people play local politics consume all your state's revenue instead of investing, and hate on Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Emoc: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nothing changes, your USELESS ashewo mama remains cursed.
You will wallow in abject poverty all through your miserable life. That's what you get for being an urchin. tongue

BULABA! cheesy

baretalk:

Governors can mobilize and build seaports, it's politics, they have powers to bring in partners, lobby presidency etc Lagos major earning power is taxes and Real Estate value, revenue from the ports is shared with federal government. The peace, security in Lagos gives assurance to big businesses to site offices in Lagos. Go look at the figures your state governors steal, and it will do you all good, to look inwards. Eko Atlantic initiative is a Lagos government initiative, Lekki deep sea port, is a state government initiative, the blue and red rail is a state government initiative. Keep looking at Lagos, while criminal governors run your dead states aground.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by baretalk: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Emoc:
Nothing changes, your USELESS ashewo mama remains cursed.
You will wallow in abject poverty all through your miserable life. That's what you get for being an urchin. tongue

BULABA! cheesy

Your mama couldn't say that when I was choking her with my dick the last time grin
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Eyinju112(f): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Lol the way I hate Lagos ehn I don’t really get serious with men who base in Lagos... I fear for my unborn children.. No way I’m gon marry a Lagos base and start nurturing children there.... Forget the hype Lagos is a ghetto and a slum where mentally challenged people live
Lemmy123:

Oh my, why do we have a number of things in common?

I visited Lagos last year to attend a job interview I was skeptical about getting. The odds were against me... I was surprised to see that people still behaved anyhow after a very long time I left the place. Conductors still hurl insults at people, people still fight for change, roadside traders are still ready to pour dirty water on you if they perceive you as troublesome... So many things hasn't change, no decorum. It's like the civilisation I experienced in Abuja did not reach this place.. Lol

I felt lonely and inward in a very crowded Lagos. I didn't miss anything all along. I don't like Lagos anymore... Sad truth.

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Parrot69: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
toujurs:
Look this guy is so right, forget all this lagos this lagos that, people are poor in this lagos o!

People making it here, are expatriates, and Nigerians earning in dollars, or those their dad left a business and properties for.

People are suffering, you will see a guy using iphone 14 pro max, living in a self contain. Going to iyabasira by the road side to eat.

Most girls here in lagos, it's prostitution they do. A fresh graduate earns 80k for a start. Ontop the very high cost of rent. How do you expect the guy to sustain himself if not through fraud or Betting, how do you expect the girl to feed if not hook up.

What most girls do, grin they will open an Instagram account and tell you they sell, shoes and clothes online. grin, Na lie. Aunty talk true. Na hook up u dey do.
Idiott!!
"Guys living in self con". Do you know the rent of a self con in Lagos?
Show us the place you're living with your useless father and mother lest see.
Filthy lot! A guy living in self con in Lagos can take care of you comfortably without blinking an eye for a full 1yr.
Dirty bitter bastărd.

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Micval: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
DenreleDave:

Living in Akwa Ibom will add 10 extra years to your life,

1 Like

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Temptee101:
Lagos is one hell of a place to visit, let alone reside in.

The first time I went to Lagos, I swear, I had headache for 3 days. I fell seriously ill.

Noise everywhere, thousands of motorists blaring their horns at the same time.

Everyone is impatient, angry and ready to fight in Lagos.

Everyone is willing and eager to dupe you.

On our way back to Abuja after spending few days in lagos, we boarded a sienna mini van, LASMA officers caught the driver for driving one way. You need to see how these people jumped inside the vehicle in order to grab the driver's key. They took us to their office, the refused to release the vehicle after pleading. We even had airforce officers in the vehicle with us. After spending hours there, we had to return to their park to enter another vehicle. We got to Abuja by 12am.

After such an awful experience, I swore with my life never to live in Lagos.

The driver is cursing, the conductor is shouting and the passengers are screaming all at once.

I really pity calm people who live in lagos.

You're rlly know Eko well
Lagos is overrated
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Komu1048(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
You can’t sleep in peace in Lagos.. Na so so car horn you go Dey hear... the traffic is one hell... the way people board buses are insane...small rain go fall like this, lagos go Dey flood..Them no born you well to wear white for Lagos, before you reach destination your white don brown finish. I don’t know why they like that Lagos because I Iived there for the early 17 years of my life but I can tell you relocating out of Lagos is one of the best things my family did.

Have of Nigeria have terrible soil than Lagos. Lagos is no red mud state but from most middle belt, most SE, some Ss and many Nw n Ne states has red mud. So what do umean u can't wear white in Lagos.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Emoc: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
baretalk:

baretalk your USELESS ashewo mama remains cursed.
You will wallow in abject poverty all through your miserable life.
That's the reward for urchins tongue

grin
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Eyinju112(f): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
You’d understand how I mean when you try to wear white tomorrow from your house to iyana-ipaja or agege... if you still don’t understand wear the white to ojota, pan groove or somolu. After touring this places I’m very sure you’d understand .
Komu1048:

Have of Nigeria have terrible soil than Lagos. Lagos is no red mud state but from most middle belt, most SE, some Ss and many Nw n Ne states has red mud. So what do umean u can't wear white in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by DenreleDave(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
U R VERY MUCH RIGHT grin grin grin
Micval:

Living in Akwa Ibom will add 10 extra years to your life,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meghan And Harry Are Expecting A Second Child / Fans Are Saying Miracle Has Officially Asked Nina To Be His Girlfriend / Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.