Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians (21084 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Nigerian Army Personnels Laments And Abuse Buratai After Boko Haram Bomb Attack / Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by abiolert(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Which everywhere soft? grin Lagos soft? Na poverty and brokeness dey make u talk this thing.

You've probably never been to Lagos before then. Go and stay in lekki you go dey know wetin we dey talk. And I can see you're complaining about Benin City perhaps you don't have a Job here or you're currently broke I understand the feeling. Bros a sane human knows you can never compare Benin City to Lagos in terms of beauty, good road networks, drainage system, environment etc.

Bros do you know how many times my car broke down in my street alone in Lagos due to no roads at all? No need arguing with you.

Oga Lagos is among the dirtiest cities in Nigeria I hope you know? All these people sef who probably haven't travelled before una really funny.. Lagos is just an overrated dirty slum

The worst thing to do, na to dey follow person wey nor sabi comprehend very well dey talk. Instead of you to they talk say na tokumbo car naim you Dey Drive, you dey come disturb us for naira land.
You made mention of me being broke oga, I fit pay your salary for the next 1 year still give you money take do business for your wife that's if you don marry. Can you imagine the dust wey they comot your mouth. You think say I dey broke like you. Read my lines again, Comot Benin from your list because Benin na useless place even if na my state of origin. I have been to more than 20 states in Nigeria so I know what I am saying.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Eyinju112(f): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ogun state and you
Lemmy123:

Sounds very much like it.. Lol

So where you based now, by the way?
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Lekwandoskii(m): 12:41am On Dec 29, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Parrot69: 1:15am On Dec 29, 2022
toujurs:
just look at this animal, an idol worshipper. Tueh!!! you are a disgrace to humanity.

Bastărd!
Try any nonsense with me. You're a dead man. Son of a bïtch.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by prophetfire: 2:55am On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Shut up and stop ur useless lies..

Island I agree with you but mainland is a no no.. Better water is in mainland... Abeg no start dt one.. My life has been mainland from childhood till date
You lack basic home training. I believe you are a product of a dysfunctional family.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by DenreleDave(m): 2:58am On Dec 29, 2022
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by DenreleDave(m): 2:59am On Dec 29, 2022
prophetfire:
You lack basic home training. I believe you are a product of a dysfunctional family.

Just shut up and stop saying nonsense..

Island I agree

Mainland I disagree ki e. Gbe enu oshi soun
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Funflipper: 3:23am On Dec 29, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Bros that's the not problem. The problem is are there good roads in Lagos? No! Are there drainages? No! How about the environment? Very dirty slum! Oga is it not those Tinubu miscreants that said tehifnubu built Lagos? Lagos that is an highly overrated dirty slum.

Go to Abuja, pH, Asaba, Benin City, Enugu, Akwa ibom, Calabar, etc and see good road networks with good drainage system.

Abeg Lagos is too dirty. It is never about the population. Even Kano isn't as dirty as Lagos. So leave the population out of this

So why are you still in Lagos and not one of the paradise (with good road networks and drainage) you mentioned.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by oscarlamba: 3:31am On Dec 29, 2022
robinso01:
Lagosians don't know what it is to leave Ur house for work at 7:30am and getting to place of work at 7:45 am. Wahala for who dey leave in Lagos
I enjoyed this when I was in asaba, Lagos life ain't it
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by prophetfire: 3:31am On Dec 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Just shut up and stop saying nonsense..

Island I agree

Mainland I disagree ki e. Gbe enu oshi soun
And your mannerisms show you are a born throwaway without any iota of home training or education.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 5:12am On Dec 29, 2022
abiolert:

The worst thing to do, na to dey follow person wey nor sabi comprehend very well dey talk. Instead of you to they talk say na tokumbo car naim you Dey Drive, you dey come disturb us for naira land.
You made mention of me being broke oga, I fit pay your salary for the next 1 year still give you money take do business for your wife that's if you don marry. Can you imagine the dust wey they comot your mouth. You think say I dey broke like you. Read my lines again, Comot Benin from your list because Benin na useless place even if na my state of origin. I have been to more than 20 states in Nigeria so I know what I am saying.

All these broke dudes sef. Oga go and tell dandizzy to remove Benin City from his list first. Abi are you blind? Didn't you see dandizzy mentioned Benin City? Abi e shock you? grin Benin City is by far better and Sane than Lagos. Till dandizzy removes it na Den I go take u serious until then no quote me again
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by toyinid78: 7:09am On Dec 29, 2022
Lagos was peaceful and not congested back then until all the dirty people from various states move into Lagos , if Lagos had no good roads or water show us the water in your states, u people should just move out of Lagos in mass and see how Lagos will be calm n Peaceful, a small state harboring people from the 36 states n still get shaded n heavy jealousy
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by InvertedHammer: 7:14am On Dec 29, 2022
/

I believe those criticizing Lagos do not understand the psyche of an average Nigerian who believes unabashedly that suffering is an achievement.

/
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Lemmy123(m): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2022
Eyinju112:
Ogun state and you

Abuja

How is the cost of living in Ogun?
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by abiolert(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

All these broke dudes sef. Oga go and tell dandizzy to remove Benin City from his list first. Abi are you blind? Didn't you see dandizzy mentioned Benin City? Abi e shock you? grin Benin City is by far better and Sane than Lagos. Till dandizzy removes it na Den I go take u serious until then no quote me again
Dandizzy na Your God abi, Dandizzy, and you wey nor know anything about Benin wan come dey tell person wey dem born for there how things be, Tue Tue, go and sleep you are just a poor boy with a tokumbo car.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Eyinju112(f): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2022
Cost of living isn’t really expensive, you get what you pay for, Though I live in the capital but I can still say it’s affordable if one is ready to cut her cloth according to her size, I have visited Abuja times without numbers and I feel Abuja too is affordable, the only thing I realize is a bit expensive is their apartments, their rent is more like Lagos... Houses in Abuja are expensive but considering the road, the road networks and electricity, I can tell it’s better than Lagos. But when it comes to food damn Abuja is cheap.
Lemmy123:

Abuja

How is the cost of living in Ogun?
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lagos a very good land with prosperity but filled with mad and evil occupants.

It is the Worst Place in the world to live for any SANE being. Only very few SANE being are there. The rest are something beneath Animals.

If the current demons ruling the state can be wiped out and the population is reduced to like "500k People" then someone like ambode is brought back. Lagos will be one of the best and serene place to live.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:
As i am typing this some Nigerians/Togoleses/Ghanians/Bukinabes/Benonoises/Others are on a bus to Lagos with the strong belief that if only they can set foot in Lagos they will make it in life. These are people that have never been to Lagos in their lives. If they can have such a strong belief about Lagos you now want me that was born and bred and still living in Lagos to leave. Leave Lagos for who? I dey mad?

Yes you dey mad and n there you go rust finish Werey.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Lemmy123(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Eyinju112:
Cost of living isn’t really expensive, you get what you pay for, Though I live in the capital but I can still say it’s affordable if one is ready to cut her cloth according to her size, I have visited Abuja times without numbers and I feel Abuja too is affordable, the only thing I realize is a bit expensive is their apartments, their rent is more like Lagos... Houses in Abuja are expensive but considering the road, the road networks and electricity, I can tell it’s better than Lagos. But when it comes to food damn Abuja is cheap.

About the food part, you sound so sure... Lol

Maybe you were referring to some years ago

Hey, can I send you an email? Perhaps we can be friends wink
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Tobijays:
the comment was stupid ! The entire South Africa population resides in Lagos state! Until you give South Africa budget to Lagos it will always have issues! Tell your government to develop your states like Tinubu did maybe Lagos will be decongested ! Lol you gimme wotowoto! If I catch you na you go begin shout for social media say ….

Which useless Tilumbu developed Lagos? Is like something is wrong with your brraiin. Nonsense.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Eyinju112(f): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Well you might be right because I haven’t been to Abj this year, I was there July last year. No problem about sending me a mail
Lemmy123:

About the food part, you sound so sure... Lol

Maybe you were referring to some years ago

Hey, can I send you an email? Perhaps we can be friends wink
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Lemmy123(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
Eyinju112:
Well you might be right because I haven’t been to Abj this year, I was there July last year. No problem about sending me a mail

I'm still waiting for this, Ma'am
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Eyinju112(f): 1:28am On Jan 01, 2023
Please what’s your email address as I can’t identify yours, and I can’t be replying to every mails I’ve received
Lemmy123:

I'm still waiting for this, Ma'am
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Lemmy123(m): 5:57am On Jan 01, 2023
Eyinju112:
Please what’s your email address as I can’t identify yours, and I can’t be replying to every mails I’ve received

Chideillemona@gmail.com
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Eyinju112(f): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2023
I’m sorry I can’t find your mail, you can do well to resend me a msg
Lemmy123:

Chideillemona@gmail.com
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by kokoA(m): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Abuja is the best place to stay in Nigeria.. The hustle and bustle in Lagos is scary to me though I love the city. I'd rather visit and come back to my Abj.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by Lemmy123(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Eyinju112:
I’m sorry I can’t find your mail, you can do well to resend me a msg
Sure
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by DeHumbleTboy: 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Oga na companies full Lagos nothing else. And considering the fact it was once Nigeria former capital. So what's the fuss and pain about?

Lagos is an overrated dirty slum son. Stop wailing in agony. Come to Benin City, Abuja pH Asaba etc and see beautiful sane clean cities for yourself.
see asaba and pH no go there oo if not I won't take you serious. I come Lagos I never reach one year I got 130k 200k 118k from legit hustle no ojoro. I de pH for 7 yrs na ghetto and street I live all through my stay in pH smoking like a chimney. But since I came to Lagos my life change. If you see me now I be a big wey de ball steady with small girls flocking around me like flies. I de use expensive phone live for better place with steady light and free wifi. Good food my guy is storming Lagos first week of mark my cousin sister is coming too after her weac the two pic go tell you
everything

1st pic na when I de pH
Second pic na me currently in Lagos.
Don't be decieve. Na for this lag I get my first block money

Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by StrongAlphMale: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
DeHumbleTboy:
see asaba and pH no go there oo if not I won't take you serious. I come Lagos I never reach one year I got 130k 200k 118k from legit hustle no ojoro. I de pH for 7 yrs na ghetto and street I live all through my stay in pH smoking like a chimney. But since I came to Lagos my life change. If you see me now I be a big wey de ball steady with small girls flocking around me like flies. I de use expensive phone live for better place with steady light and free wifi. Good food my guy is storming Lagos first week of mark my cousin sister is coming too after her weac the two pic go tell you
everything

1st pic na when I de pH
Second pic na me currently in Lagos.
Don't be decieve. Na for this lag I get my first block money

Yahoo yahoo fraud is different from a legit hustle. You engage in yahoo in Lagos. As most young boys do! Stop trying to deceive anyone we're not fools. You've joined yahoo boys and you're now one of them.

In pH you were Simply unproductive hence you kept smoking your senses away like an area boy who's highly unproductive, instead of learning a skill or a trade. I believe someone invited you over to Lagos to come and do yahoo and you're planning on inviting your friend and sister over. Young man I'll advise you to stay away from Yahoo yahoo fruad. The choice is yours! Keep doing yahoo or live a normal life!
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by DeHumbleTboy: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Yahoo yahoo fraud is different from a legit hustle. You engage in yahoo in Lagos. As most young boys do! Stop trying to deceive anyone we're not fools. You've joined yahoo boys and you're now one of them.

In pH you were Simply unproductive hence you kept smoking your senses away like an area boy who's highly unproductive, instead of learning a skill or a trade. I believe someone invited you over to Lagos to come and do yahoo and you're planning on inviting your friend and sister over. Young man I'll advise you to stay away from Yahoo yahoo fruad. The choice is yours! Keep doing yahoo or live a normal life!
lol I have never done yahoo in my life. And i will never do such. Let me tell you. I'm working in a very big hotel in Lagos that's where I make my money. U no fit de work for hotel wey u go lack money. You de whine me ni. grin cheesy who yahoo help?? Bro if you think say legit hustler no fit make good money you de joke. Let me tell I'm still smoking till next 100 yrs e no consign anybody. One thing I don't do in Lagos is womanizing shit I de avoid women clean clear .
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by XAUBulls: 1:08pm On May 02, 2023
DenreleDave:
For me, I think this man is very much.. I am a Yoruba man and a lagosian at that and I agree with you dandizzy

Dear lagosians there are 36states in nigeria, nigeria does not start and end in lagos!! People live in calabar, porthacourt akwa ibom, enugu benin and delta&they have amazing lives and they do not drink yellow water and spend half of their lives in traffic or pay expensive rent.

https://twitter.com/iDanDizzy/status/1607708143093530625?t=-4wSgrm4Tg4qTcezR4LI9g&s=19
Akwa Ibom State is the largest producer of crude oil in Nigeria with 30% of total production, yet a lot of her indigenes live in Lagos, Ogun, Calabar, PH, Abuja, and other states, (thereby putting massive pressure on Lagos State's infrastructure for instance which had been upgraded by past civilian administrations of Lagos State since 1999).

Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Ondo, Edo,
Imo, and Abia come in that order in terms of crude oil production.

There's a need to decongest Lagos and make folks stay in their states and take advantage of the economic opportunities through the decentralisation of Nigeria.
Re: DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians by XAUBulls: 1:11pm On May 02, 2023
DenreleDave:
My own experience as a lagosian who have lived in other states in Nigeria:

I don't see any reason why people are taking offenses in what @iDanDizzy said actually. For God sake, the guy is fv cking right. He bestly describe the normal lives of lagosian. I have lived in Lagos all my life, I'm a lagosian, I schooled in ogun state, I schooled in kano, I served in akwa ibom and to be honest, I enjoyed those states far better than Lagos. I feel sad dt lack of Job opportunities made me leave those states to come back to lagos and hustle. If not for money, I rather stay in akwa ibom and live a stress free life than lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) / Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” / DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.