Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL (3424 Views)

2023: Why Obaseki And Wike's War Is Not In The Best Interest Of The SS / Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2022
SS/SE.✔️
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by Devil1Messenger: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2022
SilverOrLead:

I believe you are still bent on repeating the old eastern region where your grand parents lorded over the minorities and stole their resources .

It will shock you .
Majority of SS are from the SE
I'm Edo but my village speak igbo very well
Abeg nor even dream to separate to us
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by Devil1Messenger: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2022
SilverOrLead:

And you can only speak also for yourself.

A Delta man who knows his history will not speak such utter rubbish .

Bro rest
I can never choose a Yoruba over igbo
We are more relatable to igbos than anyother tribe.
You can't separate us
Never
When Tinubu decided to betray the entire South to side with the North to disgrace our own GEJ, the igbos stood with us.
We will stand by them anyday, anytime.

1 Like

Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by SilverOrLead: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Majority of SS are from the SE
I'm Edo but my village speak igbo very well
Abeg nor even dream to separate to us

So we be Jew too.

GTFOH you OSU liar.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by SilverOrLead: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

Oh this moniker was created barely 24 hours ago lol. You guys never get tired. Is it the polls or the unwavering support of those in the Niger delta? Or the uppercut from kwankwaso? Either way, we've seen this futile tirade a thousand times and it has amounted to nothing for guys like you and your principals who engage you. To cap it all, nairaland has lost credibility and influence . We are just here for old time sake. If your bullcrap can generate any traction on twitter then I advice you head there fast.

Keep lamenting
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by SilverOrLead: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Igbos trying to force themselves on SS is a turn off and reeks of hypocrisy. You're the master of the same thing u accused the fulani. I'm from Delta and I've seen people we call Delta igbos just like me wished Biafra never comes to reality cos they're scared of oppression. There are yorubas in kogi kwara and they always try to relate themselves with the southwest not the other way round like the igbos. You guys should realize you have the greatest enemy within than yorubas and fulanis uve lived all your lives to hate. And most influential igbos don't buy in to that crap u call biafra

You are damn right.

Just see how it is only Igbo posters and their impostor Niger Delta cretins that are crying in this thread, insulting me and calling me a Yoruba Muslim for stating the obvious fact that the SS is not synonymous in any way or form with the SE.

Same idiots that will insult ND as lazy fools and drunkards are now calling us brothers so we can vote their obi.

No go work.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by Devil1Messenger: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2022
SilverOrLead:

So we be Jew too.

GTFOH you OSU liar.
Na u sabi
After what u guys did to our GEJ in 2015, i will never rate a Yoruba man again.
Becos of hate, you join the north to remove GEJ that was heading to the right direction and brought in a destroyer like Buhari.
Goan ask the average northerners, they call of us from the SS and SE as one.
During the time of GEJ, they always refer to him as an igbo man. Even his middle name na Azikiwe. Go and check most of our middle names in the SS, na igbo.
Rotimi Ameachi, Nyesom Wike etc
They are all igbo names
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by baretalk: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

Only a scum will use the stupid terminology south south. Only a scum will appropriate a none existing geographic terminal to his identity. If I ask you scum of the earth your local government, your village, and down to your community you will start beating about the bush like a headless banshee.
You and your entire tribe are an insignificant dumb dot, less than 5% of Nigeria grin

That's why you remain underdogs. Nobody goes to East, Easterners go everywhere, lol, miserable poor hustlers.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by mycar: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2022
SilverOrLead:

you could be right about SS and SE being what they are called but lemme ask you, why haven't you also questioned NE and NW too, are they all not called North?
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by SilverOrLead: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2022
mycar:

you could be right about SS and SE being what they are called but lemme ask you, why haven't you also questioned NE and NW too, are they all not called North?

The NE and NW are very different

NE was predominantly under the Kanuri empire with the NW under the Fulani Caliphate.

A Kanuri man will not claim Sokoto and a Fulani or Awusa man won't be claiming Maiduguri either.

Why is it only Igbos that are bent on recreating the old colonial administrative region of Eastern Nigeria either by dismissing the SS as a valid geopolitical zone or forcing them into their rogue Biafra?

Now that's the question begging to answer.

You won't see any SS man wanting to join the SE but the reverse is the case with Igbos always claiming SS as theirs.

Why?
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Keep lamenting
Don't hide in a washed up anonymous forum with its glory days in the past. Come to twitter and air your view. But I know you're an eternal coward who won't dare.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2022
baretalk:

You and your entire tribe are an insignificant dumb dot, less than 5% of Nigeria grin

That's why you remain underdogs. Nobody goes to East, Easterners go everywhere, lol, miserable poor hustlers.
Lol that's why the song 'landlord travel and see' was a popular hit back in the days before your mum ever saw her first cycle kiddo. I guess Musa who has lived and trained his families for over 24 years in number 12 udu street aba is an alien. Or the numerous 'ama awụsa' communities in every major city in the east.

1 Like

Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by SilverOrLead: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

Don't hide in a washed up anonymous forum with its glory days in the past. Come to twitter and air your view. But I know you're an eternal coward who won't dare.

SS is not SE.

Take that to your Twitter space and lament with your fellow osubidients .
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by baretalk: 9:34am On Dec 29, 2022
AkpaMgbor:

Lol that's why the song 'landlord travel and see' was a popular hit back in the days before your mum ever saw her first cycle kiddo. I guess Musa who has lived and trained his families for over 24 years in number 12 udu street aba is an alien. Or the numerous 'ama awụsa' communities in every major city in the east.
Travel to where?
Cannibal jungle, Afghaneastern, I have been to all parts of Nigeria, East is dry compared to cities in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by mycar: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
SilverOrLead:

The NE and NW are very different

NE was predominantly under the Kanuri empire with the NW under the Fulani Caliphate.

A Kanuri man will not claim Sokoto and a Fulani or Awusa man won't be claiming Maiduguri either.

Why is it only Igbos that are bent on recreating the old colonial administrative region of Eastern Nigeria either by dismissing the SS as a valid geopolitical zone or forcing them into their rogue Biafra?

Now that's the question begging to answer.

You won't see any SS man wanting to join the SE but the reverse is the case with Igbos always claiming SS as theirs.

Why?
Oga SE or SS is not an ethnic group just like the examples sited up there, so why the mention of Igbo there? It's only an insane black man will call himself white because he is born in the USA.

1 Like

Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by Isobug: 1:38am On Dec 30, 2022
fman:
All of una na Southerners
Be u SS,SE or SW
Op is just pained by the proximity and
similarity of language/culture between SS and SE.
Op no reason am,
They are just cousins!!
What where u expecting?
U go see delta man: u go call am ibo man
U go see rivers man: u go call am ibo man.
Same with akwaibom and Calabar..
Even Dr goodluck Jonathan wey be ijaw from bayelsa state , una say na ibo man.
U de mind that hateful soul
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by eagleu: 1:49am On Dec 30, 2022
SilverOrLead:

I believe you are still bent on repeating the old eastern region where your grand parents lorded over the minorities and stole their resources .

It will shock you .

If you see how your muslim Yoruba hatred take dey drip off your mouth, you will stop trying to pretend.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by Owologbo(m): 4:48am On Dec 30, 2022
SilverOrLead:
Hello Seun/Mods,

I have been lurking here for some years now but decided to create an account so as to bring to your attention a disturbing trend I have noticed coming mostly from people of the SE who post here.

It concerns their consistent use of the ambiguous "SS/SE" which they subtly are trying to morph into one.

We all know the history of the disastrous old Eastern region and how minorities from the lower Niger were subject to severe marginalization by the majority Igbo.

We also know how all efforts by the so-called minorities to leave the old eastern region was systematically and ruthlessly shutdown by the Igbo majority in Enugu.

We are also not ignorant of what was the prime motive behind the declaration of Biafra after the Gowon military dictatorship created states which saw to the minorities in the old eastern region being carved out.

We also know how Biafra died a natural death after the annexed minority regions were liberated from the Igbo tyranny known as Biafra.

We are also aware of Igbo attempts to repeat this folly in the form of a revamped Biafran project under the Afro Zionists group IPOB.

Now we are seeing attempts by the Igbos to corral the peoples of the SS under a political and social umbrella by consistently and unrelentlessly deploying the ambiguous SS/SE nomenclature in all their posts regarding this coming elections.

To continue allowing this abhorrent and subversive nomenclature to litter this section is tantamount to bowing to both Igbo expansionist and annexation claims of the SS as well as an insult to the independence of the peoples of the SS, thus a support for Biafra restoration and seccessionism.

The SS is a region of diverse people with distinct cultural, political and tribal identities separate from the larger Igbo polity. Yes, we have Igboid peoples but they have always preferred to not have anything to do with the larger Igbo populace .

I suggest that henceforth, all posts that insists on using the ambiguous and paradoxical wordings of SS/SE be auto censored to " SS and SE" or better yet, the post flagged as spam, deleted and the poster banned.

Thank you.

nonsense post from urchin.
Who beat you that you are crying blood like this?
SS/SE is not your problem ok. We have not claim to be under one Biafra, but there's a mutual love between us.
SE stand with us SS without wavering when your types were playing politics of north/west are brothers in the expense of a fellow southerner.
Stop crying and maintain your brotherhood with your northern master.

1 Like

Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by Obidient4life2: 4:50am On Dec 30, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Another Igbo is on heat over this topic.

Seun , do the needful as adviced in the original post.

Urchin rest!
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by Obidient4life2: 4:51am On Dec 30, 2022
SilverOrLead:
Hello Seun/Mods,

I have been lurking here for some years now but decided to create an account so as to bring to your attention a disturbing trend I have noticed coming mostly from people of the SE who post here.

It concerns their consistent use of the ambiguous "SS/SE" which they subtly are trying to morph into one.

We all know the history of the disastrous old Eastern region and how minorities from the lower Niger were subject to severe marginalization by the majority Igbo.

We also know how all efforts by the so-called minorities to leave the old eastern region was systematically and ruthlessly shutdown by the Igbo majority in Enugu.

We are also not ignorant of what was the prime motive behind the declaration of Biafra after the Gowon military dictatorship created states which saw to the minorities in the old eastern region being carved out.

We also know how Biafra died a natural death after the annexed minority regions were liberated from the Igbo tyranny known as Biafra.

We are also aware of Igbo attempts to repeat this folly in the form of a revamped Biafran project under the Afro Zionists group IPOB.

Now we are seeing attempts by the Igbos to corral the peoples of the SS under a political and social umbrella by consistently and unrelentlessly deploying the ambiguous SS/SE nomenclature in all their posts regarding this coming elections.

To continue allowing this abhorrent and subversive nomenclature to litter this section is tantamount to bowing to both Igbo expansionist and annexation claims of the SS as well as an insult to the independence of the peoples of the SS, thus a support for Biafra restoration and seccessionism.

The SS is a region of diverse people with distinct cultural, political and tribal identities separate from the larger Igbo polity. Yes, we have Igboid peoples but they have always preferred to not have anything to do with the larger Igbo populace .

I suggest that henceforth, all posts that insists on using the ambiguous and paradoxical wordings of SS/SE be auto censored to " SS and SE" or better yet, the post flagged as spam, deleted and the poster banned.

Thank you.

Urchin rest!
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by Owologbo(m): 4:58am On Dec 30, 2022
vengertime:

Speak for yourself, I'm from Delta State and we and Igbos are one. Come today Come tomorrow
The boy may be one ogbomosho boy claiming SS.
As a Deltan, I don't see myself supporting people who are unstable, people that you will feed today and deny you tomorrow if someone else offer them food.

1 Like

Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by Owologbo(m): 5:01am On Dec 30, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Short up and hustle for your stipend.
Don't insult us because you are being given the scrubs that falls from tinubu tables.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by BeardedMeat(m): 5:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You need to loud it to this for God sake shildren that looking for alliance.
Illiterate post.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by BeardedMeat(m): 5:05am On Dec 30, 2022
SilverOrLead:

The old colonial administrative region known as eastern region has come to be known as an Igbo empire.

How come you do not subscribe to one Nigeria but believe in the lumped eastern region.

Just as much as you despise and fear the north so also do we have our reservations in being aligned with you igbos.

Despise and fear the north? You are a foolish child. Go and check the history of political alliances since independence and deactivate this latest mockery of a moniker you created.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by BeardedMeat(m): 5:07am On Dec 30, 2022
baretalk:

There are igboid people in Delta, but a large part of Delta people have different progenitors from Igbo people, they mainly originated from old Bendel.

This is a summary of Nigeria's 36 states, and how they emanated. Nigeria was operating a regional government, prior to the state system. As seen clearly, Rivers, Delta and Edo, all emanated from Bendel state.

State Date created Preceding Entity
Abia State 27 August 1991 Imo State
Adamawa State 27 August 1991 Gongola State
Akwa Ibom State 23 September 1987 Cross River State
Anambra State 3 February 1976 East Central State
Bauchi State 3 February 1976 North-Eastern State
Bayelsa State 1 October 1996 Rivers State
Benue State 3 February 1976 Benue-Plateau State
Borno State 3 February 1976 North-Eastern State
Cross River State 27 May 1967 South-Eastern State
Delta State 27 August 1991 Bendel State
Ebonyi State 1 October 1996 Enugu State and Abia State
Edo State 27 August 1991 Bendel state
Ekiti State 1 October 1996 Ondo State
Enugu State 27 August 1991 (old) Anambra State
Gombe State 1 October 1996 Bauchi State
Imo State 3 February 1976 East Central State
Jigawa State 27 August 1991 Kano State
Kaduna State 27 May 1967 North-Central State
Kano State 27 May 1967 North-Central State
Katsina State 23 September 1987 Kaduna State
Kebbi State 27 August 1991 Sokoto State
Kogi State 27 August 1991 Kwara State; Benue State
Kwara State 27 May 1967 West Central State
Lagos State 27 May 1967 Federal Territory of Lagos
Nasarawa State 1 October 1996 Plateau State
Niger State 3 February 1976 North-Western State
Ogun State 3 February 1976 Western State
Ondo State 3 February 1976 Western State
Osun State 27 August 1991 Oyo State
Oyo State 3 February 1976 Western State
Plateau State 3 February 1976 Benue-Plateau State
Rivers State 27 May 1967 Bendel State
Sokoto State 3 February 1976 North-Western State
Taraba State 27 August 1991 Gongola State
Yobe State 27 August 1991 Borno State
Zamfara State 1 October 1996 Sokoto State
Federal Capital Territory 3 February 1976 Benue-Plateau, North-Central, and North-Western States
Long thrash.

But what's with the wailing gaan?
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by BeardedMeat(m): 5:09am On Dec 30, 2022
SilverOrLead:

And it pains you igbos to remind you of your boundaries .

Good.

That means my request to Seumn is valid.
You go soon chop another long ban.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by BeardedMeat(m): 5:11am On Dec 30, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Suffice to remind you we are not discussing the already established Igbo coup of Jan 15 which led to an Igbo quasi military dictatorship.

This thread was created specifically for SeuMn's attention to address the ongoing subtle attempts to corral the autonomous SS people from the ever coveting Igbo .

You deserve an e-slap.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by BeardedMeat(m): 5:13am On Dec 30, 2022
SilverOrLead:

But the orcs will never ever accept.

War is inevitable at this point as these people see our land as theirs to conquer , genocide and occupy.
You are a yellow Bars mooslim from ogbomosho with tribal marks.

Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by BeardedMeat(m): 5:20am On Dec 30, 2022
dominic17:
Well meaning Nigerians ignore this OP he is Tinubu boys he is neither from SS nor SE he just created his profile today with the intention of cause disaffection between SS and SE to give Tinubu political edge
How can silverorlead even give Tinubu any edge in SS? You think they have forgotten what yorubas did to Jonathan?
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by BeardedMeat(m): 5:22am On Dec 30, 2022
SilverOrLead:

OK .

My grand fathers who rejected Biafra and fought alongside federal troops to chase you out of our land are also BAT urchins.

SeuMn, here is another valid reason why SS/SE should elicit a ban

You are a yellow Bar mooslim.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by BeardedMeat(m): 5:23am On Dec 30, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Yes.. proximity of language exists with Ifeanyi from Asaba and Emeka from Nimo, Mr ewedu Muslim morufudeeen.... grin

Does your illiterate skull have any objections? grin
Tinubuadvocate will commit suicide after reading this o. Small small abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E Transact Is An Igboman's Company / Meet Dame Elizabeth Nneka, Nigerian Woman Who Bore The Royal Insignia Yesterday / Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.