Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL (3422 Views)

2023: Why Obaseki And Wike's War Is Not In The Best Interest Of The SS / Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by BeardedMeat(m): 5:26am On Dec 30, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Why is it that only you igbos are crying ?

Why is that only yellow Bars and known Tinubu urchinss are hailing your trash?

We control the narrative now. grin
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by stev120(m): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2022
Some persons just pick their phones to pour out some statements that showcase their poor and unintelligent mind.

Southeast is a geopolitical zone made up of Igbos (90-98%)

While South South is a name of a geo- POLITICAL zone made up of different languages and tribes. Even though their is nothing like south south in the cardinal points.

Sir/Ma what is your tribe or language?

Speak for your tribe don't trag others into your politics.

Imagine an Ijaw man jumping up and down that I'm a SS but when he sees the Bende man (in Edo) he doesn't behave as if he saw his bro.
Same with Ikwere and Ibibio.
Sir/Ma (na crude oil join south south).
South South is a political structure you should be disturbed that a man (Gowon) from plateau made you so. Don't use that identity.

See, you're buying the deceit they gave you because of oil.
Rivers (English)
Delta (English).

Please don't put this disgrace to satisfy some political entity.

This is a total shame.

Please if you want to challenge my comment just do me a favour by identifying your self from any South south state and your tribe as well. If you aren't from that region you are not qualified to reply this post.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by baretalk: 7:28am On Dec 30, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Long thrash.

But what's with the wailing gaan?
Land grabbers, nobody wants to associate with Biafra cannibals, na by force, stay on your own. Parasite unity beggars grin
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by SilverOrLead: 8:10am On Dec 30, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Why is that only yellow Bars and known Tinubu urchinss are hailing your trash?

We control the narrative now. grin

You are the Jewish controlled online mob now that is no different than the mob riled by Caiphas before Pontius Pilate.

You are not the opposition . You are the establishment movement no different than the Zombie mob of 2014/2015.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by SilverOrLead: 8:13am On Dec 30, 2022
BeardedMeat:
How can silverorlead even give Tinubu any edge in SS? You think they have forgotten what yorubas did to Jonathan?

Idiot , Edo is for Tinubu.

Wike is now playing the role of Judas like Amaechi which will see Tinubu get at least 25% rigged votes.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by SilverOrLead: 8:15am On Dec 30, 2022
Owologbo:

nonsense post from urchin.
Who beat you that you are crying blood like this?
SS/SE is not your problem ok. We have not claim to be under one Biafra, but there's a mutual love between us.
SE stand with us SS without wavering when your types were playing politics of north/west are brothers in the expense of a fellow southerner.
Stop crying and maintain your brotherhood with your northern master.

You will return to Biafra 3.0 quest by May 30th , Biafran independence day.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by SilverOrLead: 8:18am On Dec 30, 2022
stev120:
Some persons just pick their phones to pour out some statements that showcase their poor and unintelligent mind.

Southeast is a geopolitical zone made up of Igbos (90-98%)

While South South is a name of a geo- POLITICAL zone made up of different languages and tribes. Even though their is nothing like south south in the cardinal points.

Sir/Ma what is your tribe or language?

Speak for your tribe don't trag others into your politics.

Imagine an Ijaw man jumping up and down that I'm a SS but when he sees the Bende man (in Edo) he doesn't behave as if he saw his bro.
Same with Ikwere and Ibibio.
Sir/Ma (na crude oil join south south).
South South is a political structure you should be disturbed that a man (Gowon) from plateau made you so. Don't use that identity.

See, you're buying the deceit they gave you because of oil.
Rivers (English)
Delta (English).

Please don't put this disgrace to satisfy some political entity.

This is a total shame.

Please if you want to challenge my comment just do me a favour by identifying your self from any South south state and your tribe as well. If you aren't from that region you are not qualified to reply this post.

So because SS is not an homogeneous entity makes it fair ground for Igbo annexation?

Fool.

You will respect not only regional and stare boundaries but also tribal and cultural differences that makes the SS no go area for Igbo expansion.

Remain in your cannibal lair.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by stev120(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2022
SilverOrLead:

So because SS is not an homogeneous entity makes it fair ground for Igbo annexation?

Fool.

You will respect not only regional and stare boundaries but also tribal and cultural differences that makes the SS no go area for Igbo expansion.

Remain in your cannibal lair.

I understand you aren't civilized to argue with the superiority of your points that is why you rely on insults.

Sir, again I tell you speak for your tribe not for others. Efik will decide, Ibibio will decide, Bende will decide, Ikwere will decide.
Who are you?
Speak for your tribe
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by SilverOrLead: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2022
stev120:

I understand you aren't civilized to argue with the superiority of your points that is why you rely on insults.

Sir, again I tell you speak for your tribe not for others. Efik will decide, Ibibio will decide, Bende will decide, Ikwere will decide.
Who are you?
Speak for your tribe

And you as an Igbo outsider have decided for them.

Stay your lane okoro.

Old Eastern Nigeria and Biafra are dead and buried all due to your unbridled greed and covetous nature of other peoples land and resources.

What your cannibal heathen savage ancestors could not achieve you wanted to do using the British colonial map and at the same time you will be the ones insulting Britain over amlamagation.

You cretins keep proving you are no different than the Fulani orcs but even worse .

Land thief.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by BossGerald: 8:29am On Dec 30, 2022
baretalk:

This is why their region is backward.

That backward region is still far better than oyo,Ogun, ondo, osun and ekiti combined.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by BeardedMeat(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Idiot , Edo is for Tinubu.

Wike is now playing the role of Judas like Amaechi which will see Tinubu get at least 25% rigged votes.
Oshiomole's village is for Tinubu.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by Owologbo(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2022
SilverOrLead:

Did I tell you I'm from SE?
Go back and read what I posted.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by Owologbo(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2023
SilverOrLead:

You can see how unstable you are.
One day you are claiming Deltan, on the other hand, you don't know where you come from.
I don't know where you saw me claiming Biafra.
Re: Time To Enforce The SS And SE Dichotomy On NL by NotMagicBishop: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2023
Ohus ehn.

Spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra State From Satellite Picture / Is Nigeria Really This Bad? / How Is Joshua Dariye A Senator? - Has Efcc Exonorated Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.