Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) (43682 Views)

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Woman Caught Trying To Abandon Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Ibadan (Photos) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by tabaralph: 1:31am On Dec 29, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
IGBERETV report

Lady Arrested For Allegedly Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos)

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/pfbid024CcxsWntSaWUmJ9UH78SGs15CCqYPjipbKvK8Qd5Y3x1xUoAkfzaYacQisUjrxHzl/

9years old girl that can hardly bath herself as an housemaid ?? Wonder shall never cease
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by nedekid: 2:16am On Dec 29, 2022
What is with some igbo women and wickedness towards househelps for goodness sake?
It is expecially wanton with those poor igbo women they marry from the villages. You will expect them to be more considerate due to their humble background but rather they are the wicked ones.
I hardly hear this happen with Yorubas, infact my mums friend those days, you see the maids that grew up with her, you could not difference at from her kids, do you know she settled all of them abroad? UK, and Dublin those days you give birth and get papers immediately. She flew her house maids to Dublin after paying for their weddings. All of them have citizenship.
My sis nko, back then house maid flew with them to us, UK, France etc. All business class. The house maid finally settled in the US.
I taya for some of my igbo people and poor treatment of maids.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by omonnakoda: 2:37am On Dec 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Igbo women and child physical abuse are like 5 & 6 undecided

Rip to the departed soul.
Well do not forget that it is the same women that raise the men with primitive mindset

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by sukar886: 5:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Igbo women and child physical abuse are like 5 & 6 undecided

Rip to the departed soul.
Must you show your stupidity here, which one be Igbo woman, tribalism will kee u
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by toujurs: 6:04am On Dec 29, 2022
Most igbo women are very toxic and heartless, honestly. Especially if she gets married to a rich man, number 1 they can be very selfish, even the little you have she will collect it from you a peasant worker, number two they can't help you, but would subject you to mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2022
Very sad
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
IGBERETV report

Lady Arrested For Allegedly Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos)

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/pfbid024CcxsWntSaWUmJ9UH78SGs15CCqYPjipbKvK8Qd5Y3x1xUoAkfzaYacQisUjrxHzl/

Swap the names, swap the location of this crime.

You will find same people that condemned this act, this PARTICULAR Woman condemn a whole People, their Faith.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by delishpot: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2022
Nigerian women and wickedness. My brothers wife wont beat but she will starve such child to death. They will look calm on the outside but very wicked inside. Tufia
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by LILTJAY: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2022
Xchii:
they are literally cursed bro, idk why we have to share the same country with them.
check my profile two drug news in the space of two days, but mods refused to take it to fp grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by LILTJAY: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2022
FG needs to introduce death penalty for some crimes in Nigeria... any crime that involves murder should have death sentence as a penalty.. otherwise, rubbish like this won't stop angry
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by loliapoopy2013(f): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2022
See her half past 4 eyes. Your god was not busy helping to put sense in your head. You will face the music.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by chinemezeq: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2022
Funflipper:

You need to work it out yourself. 99.9% of such cases reported are igbos. Not a diss, but just a sad reality.
Every tribe has its own kind of crime. Yorubas can be in their husbands home, go carry belle from another man, hausas can rape, igbos are outside for drug, yorubas are into fraud, eg, hushpupi, and all these yahoos, plus all these who claim to be baba on facebook, hausas started killings, eg from boko and herdsmen, igbos kill in the name of esn, who is free with crime, it does nt profit 9ja when we see one crime in nairaland, we will just tribalize it, many nigerians are criminal, if we investigate u, i fear, u may be a criminal, worst criminals are those who commit and are not caught, minor criminals are those who commit and are being caught, there are many secrets under the sun, this we only have known, the world is corrupt already.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by chinemezeq: 9:42am On Dec 29, 2022
tabaralph:

9years old girl that can hardly bath herself as an housemaid ?? Wonder shall never cease
pls, of what age is good for that, from 15 years up? So that her husband will see who to sexpartner with.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2022
chinemezeq:
pls, of what age is good for that, from 15 years up? So that her husband will see who to sexpartner with.
Can you imagine. So because of your foolish insecurities and lowself esteem you didn't see anything wrong in having such a minor as a househelp? Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Guderian(m): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2022
Someone was talking abt igbo women on twitter yday..... This is the reality of most of them.

Igbo HQ of feminist

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Mrfixitt(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2022
Papichulostunne:
Not Nigerians... Humans
The westerners are not wicked like we the black Africans. I know exactly what am talking about

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2022
Guderian:
Someone was talking abt igbo women on twitter yday..... This is the reality of most of them.

Igbo HQ of feminist
Lol. And you see them gathering and discussing on Radio and TV stations about violence on women but can never discuss about the way they abuse,maltreat and kill innocent children that are not theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by tabaralph: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2022
chinemezeq:
Are you for real? I can see that you didn’t see anything bad in her dastardly and cruel act, so what happened if she employed an older woman? You think that every man is a freaking pervert?, na wa for you o
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by tabaralph: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2022
Justbehave:
Can you imagine. So because of your foolish insecurities and lowself esteem you didn't see anything wrong in having such a minor as a househelp? Shame on you.
Really surprised dear, he thinks every man is a pervert like him
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2022
tabaralph:

Really surprised dear, he thinks every man is a pervert like him
Walahi. Her shame dey shame me. Nah woman be that no be man. Lolz
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by chinemezeq: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
tabaralph:

Are you for real? I can see that you didn’t see anything bad in her dastardly and cruel act, so what happened if she employed an older woman? You think that every man is a freaking pervert?, na wa for you o
oga, in our place, u dont call elderly for maidservant, no elder can go for maid, unless its not like that in ur tradition, then u do not intrude to others tradition, if we call a maid here, if she comes to reach ages of 16 or above, she has to go.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by chinemezeq: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Justbehave:
yoruba and insults na 5 and 6. What kind of christianity is practiced in yorubaland, thats why i see juju everywhere, juju cant teach them moral lessons naa.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
chinemezeq:
yoruba and insults na 5 and 6. What kind of christianity is practiced in yorubaland, thats why i see juju everywhere, juju cant teach them moral lessons naa.
Ahuru m n'isi adighi gi nma. So because I told you the truth,I have become a Yoruba? Onye iberibe.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
chinemezeq:
oga, in our place, u dont call elderly for maidservant, no elder can go for maid, unless its not like that in ur tradition, then u do not intrude to others tradition, if we call a maid here, if she comes to reach ages of 16 or above, she has to go.
Lies. Where in South East are you from?You are such a disgrace to ndi Igbo.Aruru ala gbuo Kwa gi there.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by uvie66: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
irunoko:
like...

How can any normal and rational person be using a 9 year old to do househelp if it's not that she's suffering from narcissistic personality disorder
that is what I can't comprehend.... their body and brain is still developing, what can they do ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by irunoko(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
uvie66:
that is what I can't comprehend.... their body and brain is still developing, what can they do ?
the parents that sold that househelp into slavery and the woman herself all need to be arrested
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Funflipper: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
chinemezeq:
Every tribe has its own kind of crime. Yorubas can be in their husbands home, go carry belle from another man, hausas can rape, igbos are outside for drug, yorubas are into fraud, eg, hushpupi, and all these yahoos, plus all these who claim to be baba on facebook, hausas started killings, eg from boko and herdsmen, igbos kill in the name of esn, who is free with crime, it does nt profit 9ja when we see one crime in nairaland, we will just tribalize it, many nigerians are criminal, if we investigate u, i fear, u may be a criminal, worst criminals are those who commit and are not caught, minor criminals are those who commit and are being caught, there are many secrets under the sun, this we only have known, the world is corrupt already.

We see these sort of deflecting responses all the time and it doesn't do you people any good in my honest opinion. You saying when we see one crime we tribalize it shows you are either ignorant or just living in denial. Look up all the cases of child domestic house help brutality and international drug trafficking from the past ten years and you will realize that 99.9% of those involved are igbos. If you people like you can keep playing the ostrich but the whole world knows that Igbos are a curse on Africa. Fast forward the video below to 4:57 and hear a thai investigator describe you igbos for what you people are. Mind you, this happened 8 years ago. Show me a clip of any other Nigerian being interrogated like this and I will furnish you with over 100 involving lgbos. I knew what I was saying when I said numbers don't lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

Below is one of yours who beat up her nephew and locked him up in a dog kennel. If you need more links to the wicked activities of your sisters, I can provide them so that way, you will understand how long you people have been swimming in evil.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/woman-arrested-for-torturing-locking-orphan-in-dog-kennel/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by godofuck231: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Retired ashawoe and jungle justice
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by KehnnyKay(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
You're very correct... There's one 24 years old girl in my area that came to me to borrow her money to travel to her village because of the way her oga wife is using her... Wakes up before 5 and sleep around 11 just to make sure the house is always clean...
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by shantti(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
Am Igbo, but Igbo women, wetin dey happen nah, what is this?

The death of this girl need to be publicized just like that of Bolanle
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by chinemezeq: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Justbehave:
Lies. Where in South East are you from?You are such a disgrace to ndi Igbo.Aruru ala gbuo Kwa gi there.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by chinemezeq: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Justbehave:
These outcasts

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.