Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) (43687 Views)

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Woman Caught Trying To Abandon Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Ibadan (Photos) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ckonnet:

They are my sisters but I totally agree with you on this, I don't understand where our women got these devilish mindset.
They didn't get it rather they themselves are the devil.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by LILTJAY: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Xchii:
Being from that tribe must be very depressing... Every day, it's bad news coming from afghanEastern region.
that tribe is cursed beyond redemption

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by DestinyNigga: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
When I was in Onitsha, one house maid got pregnant and her madam who was from Enugu state sold her baby for 300k then. This happened around 2011. She usually beat this girl like a nobody. This house help sleeps very late and wake up around 3 am to do moi-moi she usually hawk with wheel barrow.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Isabi4lov:
embarassed why always them
I’m already scared of them, I’ve never read any good things about them.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by EBEk101(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Cholls:
my brother I dey reason her matter
Lol bad guy
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by We4all: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Firstly, they should arrest her parents before arresting the woman. Why on earth should any sane parents give out their nine year old kid to work as a maid?
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
DestinyNigga:
When I was in Onitsha, one house maid got pregnant and her madam who was from Enugu state sold her baby for 300k then. This happened around 2011. She usually beat this girl like a nobody. This house help sleeps very late and wake up around 3 am to do moi-moi she usually hawk with wheel barrow.
So bad. I heard Igbo women are promiscuous too.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
peepydelano:
I have to agree to this because I’ve read a lot of this type of stories here and all are about Igbo women. We don’t allow them in my family, Uwargida(my family matriarch won’t allow any of us wife them)

Make I dash you this pretty IGBO girl. She is presently the prettiest IGBO lady in the EAST. cheesy grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by irunoko(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
zakkxx:
Any woman you see with wigs, demonic eye lashes and Mary Kay and u foolishly Mary her, oga sorry is your case! The demonic spirit in dem will strike any body around! Let her wrought in jail! A stubborn man will work another Jezebel down the aisle this Saturday! Men will not learn! Avoid slay Queen like rat poison
we need Slay queens o.na Those Slay queens dey teach some of These men a lesson.if Slay queens Never show useless men pepper,they won't learn to value their wives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Why birth a child you can't take care of
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
You can never see that bitter mariangel here because this type of act is her stock in trade

5 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Make I dash you this pretty IGBO girl. She is presently the prettiest IGBO lady in the EAST. cheesy grin grin
But this is a man, and moreover they are not allowed into my family
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Igbo women and child physical abuse are like 5 & 6 undecided

Rip to the departed soul.

It's not only Igbo women, growing up my neighbor a Yoruba lady assaults her maid who is a minor severely. This lead o a stage were grounded pepper was to massage this little girls body, it was a sight that should never be seen. These same act is been perpetrated by women from other ethnic nationality in the country, this has to stop.

I'm confused when women shout abuse and at the same time dish out abuse to the most vunerable members(children) of the society.

She should be given the capital punishment, take her out from the society.

Do to others what you want others do unto you.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by addexx: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
You've failed as a parent if you send a minor to become a slave. undecided
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Originalsly: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ckonnet:

They are my sisters but I totally agree with you on this, I don't understand where our women got these devilish mindset.

Study the history of your people and you will find answers. That killer sees the girl as a slave ... an osu ...an animal ... not a human being and have no problem treating her like a wild animal.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
peepydelano:
But this is a man, and moreover they are not allowed into my family

Come IGBO Land, if you see their women, you go RUN. Most of them be like Men. The few Igbo girls wey fine small leave outside the East grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by uvie66: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
dominique:
Hope the parents of the victim have been arrested as well? Parents that send their underage children to work as helps should also be held responsible for what happen to those children. No matter what circumstances you find yourself in, never give out your children as househelps.
I concur, the mother of the child should be arrested for child neglect and assessory to manslaughter. Firstly she ok knows she is not financially capable of looking after a child but foolishly got her self pregnant, she then decided to send her underage daughter to work as a maid, for crying out loud what type of a job can a nine years old do with there fragile body. She is now seeking justice for her irresponsibility. Why are African women quick to open their legs and give birth without thinking of the child's welfare after birth.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
They're at it again. Igbo women are cursed with aggression, oppression and wickedness. Not surprised one bit.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
faithfull18:
Why birth a child you can't take care of
Shatap and condemn your wicked and evil gender. You women are evil I swear. Now you want to blame the father.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

It's not only Igbo women, growing up my neighbor a Yoruba lady assaults her maid who is a minor severely. This lead o a stage were grounded pepper was to massage this little girls body, it was a sight that should never be seen. These same act is been perpetrated by women from other ethnic nationality in the country, this has to stop.

I'm confused when women shout abuse and at the same time dish out abuse to the most vunerable members(children) of the society.

She should be given the capital punishment, take her out from the society.

Do to others what you want others do unto you.
I’ve met Yoruba women and they are very nice and respectful, they are great homemakers, the ones married into my family are very good, respectful and great moms. Maybe the yoruba woman you are referring to has an Igbo mother.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
A Soul for a Soul!
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Gboom: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Why are some women so wicked like this, any child that is not theirs is always maltreated.
She should face the wrath of the law
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
peepydelano:
I’m already scared of them, I’ve never read any good things about them.
You will see them with pretty faces but their heart is as dark as midnight, I have never heard of them beating their own children to death , is always their housemaids sad , few years back , one of my mum customer came to meet my mom , that she's likes me and she will also sponsor my education that I will be helping her out in the house , little me on the other hand, I was so happy at least i will live in Magodo , when my dad heard about it , he warned my mom never to use any of his children for such .

10 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by zachanalysis: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Igbo women and child physical abuse are like 5 & 6 undecided

Rip to the departed soul.
Bro, those people are fucking beast. They are the complete savage when it comes to child molestation and abuse.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by uvie66: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
dominique:
Hope the parents of the victim have been arrested as well? Parents that send their underage children to work as helps should also be held responsible for what happen to those children. No matter what circumstances you find yourself in, never give out your children as househelps.
....Her daughter is not living with her because she is poor but the problem is that she does not need money to get impregnated.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
uvie66:
I concur, the mother of the child should be arrested for child neglect and assessory to manslaughter. Firstly she ok knows she is not financially capable of looking after a child but foolishly got her self pregnant, she then decided to send her underage daughter to work as a maid, for crying out loud what type of a job can a nine years old do with there fragile body. She is now seeking justice for her irresponsibility. Why are African women quick to open their legs and give birth without thinking of the child's welfare after birth.
Yes. Instead of condemning your wicked and evil gender,you are condemning the father of the slain girl. Wow. Women and their never take responsibility attitudes. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Come IGBO Land, if you see their women, you go RUN. Most of them be like Men. The few Igbo girls wey fine small leave outside the East grin grin
I know some beautiful ones, one came back with my bros and was expecting marriage from him but all the mothers in my family rejected her at once. She was always wearing revealing clothes and won’t cover up , not respectful and no sense of decency.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
This killer and the biological mother of the deceased need to be arrested.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This life, inside Life
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
UMU NWAYI IGBO. TEWE NU ONWE UNU URE. TUFIAKWA. NDI IHERE EME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Make-up and looking good on the outside is not as important as what is on the inside, they are in every tribe, no one is immune.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Isabi4lov:
You will see them with pretty faces but their heart is as dark as midnight, I have never heard of them beating their own children to death , is always their housemaids sad , few years back , one of my mum customer came to meet my mom , that she's likes me and she will also sponsor my education that I will be helping her out in the house , little me on the other hand, I was so happy at least i will live in Magodo , when my dad heard about it , he warned my mom never to use any of his children for such .
Could it be the effect of the civil war or they are naturally wicked? I’ve never read anything good about Igbo women

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone / Two Yahoo Boys Fight Over The Money Received From A Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.