Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) (43676 Views)

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Woman Caught Trying To Abandon Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Ibadan (Photos) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Humble25(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
1Sharon:

It's always, yes.

But I always ask, what were their husbands doing about it?

Working too much, they don't know what happening in their households?

Or not giving a damn?
That is not an excuse, cus she not a child that you expect her husband to monitor her daily activities.
And if you as a husband notice your wife maltreating her help and you didnt caution her, Then the husband is as guilty as the woman they deserve same punishment.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by ima4sure(f): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
I wonder why some choose to be devilish.....once I see u maltreating your domestic staff....I avoid u like COVID.....I knew of a woman a redeemed pastor...I think she should be either from Anambra or Enugu....her husband was very rich he is late now though.....you will never differentiate from her biological kids and the househelp.....they wear same designer clothes....when she is going for summer holidays the househelp goes..... househelp don visit different countries.....she attends the same
school ..... when I paid them a visit household dey eat for dinning etc....that kind of woman does not need to preach long sermon to anyone....just seeing her attitude of humanity will make me want to serve her God....
.my late mum will always say if na garri u dey drink...drink am with ur children instead of giving them out as helps.....some of the wickedness we display atimes....even the devil will be shocked...rip my little angel.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by mickyeddi(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
How can a 9 year old be a househelp?
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Capitalismisasc:
The bigotry and hate on this thread is very di..sting

Nairaland is the headquarters of bigotry in the world.

I wonder same people who cry about racism by Caucasians in the west are same people who exude hate and bigotry in Nigeria.

If you are not strong mere reading comments here can give you migraine.

Nigeria is not a country, the hatred is out of his world.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Henz81: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jeffy1206:
you shut up, na true him talk. Even Yoruba women too. undecided angry too heartless
You lack home training. Go and buy sense. Bomboclat!!!
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by NOwazobia: 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
They are prone to this act... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Okealaaye:
I wonder why this people cannot control their tempers all the time. From raining curses and abuse on people with a different opinion and standpoint to Nsogbu Nsogbu politics, no reasonable person would sleep with his two eyes closed with them nearby. They can kill for any cause, no matter how trivial.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Capitalismisasc: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Nairaland is the headquarters of bigotry in the world.

I wonder same people who cry about racism by Caucasians in the west are same people who exude hate and bigotry in Nigeria.

If you are not strong mere reading comments here can give you migraine.

Nigeria is not a country, the hatred is out of his world.
You just spoke my mind
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
DestinyNigga:
When I was in Onitsha, one house maid got pregnant and her madam who was from Enugu state sold her baby for 300k then. This happened around 2011. She usually beat this girl like a nobody. This house help sleeps very late and wake up around 3 am to do moi-moi she usually hawk with wheel barrow.

Smh embarassed
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Ladymillion(f): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Igbo women and child physical abuse are like 5 & 6 undecided

Rip to the departed soul.
Very wicked to thier maids , I don't know why, I am an igbo lady by the way

4 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Xchii:
they are literally cursed bro, idk why we have to share the same country with them.

And they want to rule the whole nation, base, primitive, crude, cruel and sadistic, that's why Peter obi will not give shishi, what they need now is not presidency but some more enlightenment. Only few of them have really caught up with civilization in the real sense of the word no matter the makeup, money, flashy things on display. I witnessed this as a child with one of my class mate who is igbo and lived with her step mum because her own mother died, the stepmum would beat her so much all her skin will be cut open and she would not be able to sit in class, it was like a wild animal attacked her then and it was frequent, for a human being to attack a child like that something is off, apology to those igbos that are normal. All the teachers in my school used to crowd round the girl and they couldn't do much except talk to the stepmum which didn't help because she didn't change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Unbelievable what goes on under this sun
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
Igbo women always sending young Igbo girls to their grave. Parents stop gifting out your children to murders.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
peepydelano:
That means one should avoid and keep them at arms length. Honestly I’ve never read anything good or interesting about them.

Who's this thing?
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by chinemezeq: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Funflipper:

He is not far from the truth. Look at the statistics afterall numbers don't lie.
What statistics
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
That girl would have grown into a very beautiful woman judging from the shape of her head, she would have been the light in somebody's life.
ujunwa or whatever, must be presented as a gift in the den of terrorists.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
I ask again...... WHY are we forced to be in one country if this magnitude of hate exist between us. I spit on useless people on Nairaland.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by chinemezeq: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
mickyeddi:
How can a 9 year old be a househelp?
What is it called
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by kenechukwuori(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
You should have sent her back, why killing her?

You are now a murderer!
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by nesphil(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Very wicked and lazy woman undecided
look at the small girl that she got as a house help, between her and this small girl, who's supposed to help who

Let her rot in jail.

nwekeugochukwu:
IGBERETV report

Lady Arrested For Allegedly Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos)

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/pfbid024CcxsWntSaWUmJ9UH78SGs15CCqYPjipbKvK8Qd5Y3x1xUoAkfzaYacQisUjrxHzl/
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Jby3289: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
May soul rest in peace for the Departure igbos are weket God will finished all of you useless people, kidnapped igbo prostitution igbo all bad thing is igbo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Jby3289: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
May soul rest in peace for the Departure igbos are wicked God will funished all of you useless people, kidnapped igbo prostitution igbo all bad thing is igbo

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Funflipper: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
chinemezeq:
What statistics

You need to work it out yourself. 99.9% of such cases reported are igbos. Not a diss, but just a sad reality.

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by SilverOrLead: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
Igbo women are the most sadistic and most heartless women you will ever find in God's given earth.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by toyoson0(m): 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wickedfacts:
I honestly don't understand these Igbo women again.

It not only Igbo women that do such, all other tribes in Nigeria are included.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by toyoson0(m): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jby3289:
May soul rest in peace for the Departure igbos are wicked God will funished all of you useless people, kidnapped igbo prostitution igbo all bad thing is igbo

Why are we so tribalistic, everybody is just pointing at Igbo. All what you listed here are also done by other tribes in this country. We just all find faults in other tribes. All tribes have people with evil personalities.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by olamike02: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Igbo women and child physical abuse are like 5 & 6 undecided

Rip to the departed soul.
Just as they show in their nolyhood they practice in real life. Evil beings.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Lalar27: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
I will continue to say it this Igbo tribe is the most wicked tribe in the world
God should just make all of them varnish from this world Shey are they they only one ni
Every bad incident Igbo Igbo Igbo

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Wickedfacts: 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
toyoson0:

It not only Igbo women that do such, all other tribes in Nigeria are included.

You are deceiving yourself.

How many tribes do you see women display such wickedness and brutality towards children?
No wonder Igbo culture doesn't permit women to inherit property. They will kill their fathers for property.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Lekwandoskii(m): 12:08am On Dec 29, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by faceland: 12:53am On Dec 29, 2022
Look at the devil.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by faceland: 12:54am On Dec 29, 2022
Lalar27:
I will continue to say it this Igbo tribe is the most wicked tribe in the world
God should just make all of them varnish from this world Shey are they they only one ni
Every bad incident Igbo Igbo Igbo

Okay, enough Nairaland poison for today.
Genocide would solve your problem, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) / Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.