Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) (43679 Views)

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Woman Caught Trying To Abandon Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Ibadan (Photos) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by chinemezeq: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Justbehave:
Ahuru m n'isi adighi gi nma. So because I told you the truth,I have become a Yoruba? Onye iberibe.
May be u are an outcast living in Imo state, real sons of igboland do not insult.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by chinemezeq: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Oga, e be like say u no understand me, u get time o.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
chinemezeq:
May be u are an outcast living in Imo state, real sons of igboland do not insult.
Lol. Advice our sisters to take it easy with house helps.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
chinemezeq:
These outcasts
Odikwa Ka iwu osu?
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by chinemezeq: 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Justbehave:
Lol. Advice our sisters to take it easy with house helps.
I will
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by LILTJAY: 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
nedekid:
What is with some igbo women and wickedness towards househelps for goodness sake?
It is expecially wanton with those poor igbo women they marry from the villages. You will expect them to be more considerate due to their humble background but rather they are the wicked ones.
I hardly hear this happen with Yorubas, infact my mums friend those days, you see the maids that grew up with her, you could not difference at from her kids, do you know she settled all of them abroad? UK, and Dublin those days you give birth and get papers immediately. She flew her house maids to Dublin after paying for their weddings. All of them have citizenship.
My sis nko, back then house maid flew with them to us, UK, France etc. All business class. The house maid finally settled in the US.
I taya for some of my igbo people and poor treatment of maids.
god punish igbo women cool
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by nedekid: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
LILTJAY:
Haba, that is too deep naa..
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by BanyXchi: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
chinemezeq:
Every tribe has its own kind of crime. Yorubas can be in their husbands home, go carry belle from another man, hausas can rape, igbos are outside for drug, yorubas are into fraud, eg, hushpupi, and all these yahoos, plus all these who claim to be baba on facebook, hausas started killings, eg from boko and herdsmen, igbos kill in the name of esn, who is free with crime, it does nt profit 9ja when we see one crime in nairaland, we will just tribalize it, many nigerians are criminal, if we investigate u, i fear, u may be a criminal, worst criminals are those who commit and are not caught, minor criminals are those who commit and are being caught, there are many secrets under the sun, this we only have known, the world is corrupt already.
Osu paternity fraud is something deeply entrenched in your culture... Na only ibo women fit get husband for house and still carry belle for other men, I grew up in the east so I know how e dey go for your region. Face your ekwensu possessed women and leave Yorubas out of your madness.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by omonnakoda: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
LILTJAY:
is it that bad?
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by seemlilystun: 12:22am On Jul 09, 2023
Mccullum:
See what Peethief Obi has caused, may God save us from these Obid'iots.

Honestly

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) / Robbers Raped My Two Daughters In Abuja – Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.