Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) (43683 Views)

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Woman Caught Trying To Abandon Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Ibadan (Photos) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
hifocus:

Nothing good about that tribe I swear down. For example, their mothers encourage prostitution of their daughters. Also, their daughters dare not introduce you as a suitor unless you're "rich". To them, it's money or nothing.
That’s slavery in disguise.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's an endemic situation that has become a pandemic
......Honestly. I'm so so disappointed.

Just see the height of insult being melted on other nice Igbo women just because of these evil and wicked women who doesn't see anything wrong in killing and maltreating other people's kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Xchii: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

The one I'm reffering to has a very big tribal mark on her face and that of her husband. Those types of tribal marks carried only by the yorubas, her accent is also yoruba. They are from osun state and has no ancestry with the Igbos of the south east region.

Just like there are good people of south west there are also bad people from there too.
That the south west region leads in human head harvesting and cyber crime doesn't mean that every crime that emanates in that aspect must be perpetrated by the people of south west region. Same applies to drug related crimes been led by the south east folks.

Just as you are already prejudiced consigning those from South East that my own little experience that I witnessed you have found a way of linking her ancestry to south east.

These hate crime from women to the least vulnerable(children) members of our society isn't ethnicity based. We all need to lend our voices to make them stop this madness. Anyone caught assaulting children should be sent to jail
Osu alusi STFU and stip trying to be smart by half, everyone knows you cursed bastards are the most crime ridden degenerates in this country, every single day it's new bad news coming from your afghanEastern region... And who told you SW leads in human harvesting and Cyber crimes Everytime I check Facebook, it's new gory videos of Ipob Ritualists beheading and cutting vaginas in your shithole region... EFCC has arrested more Yahoo guys in the SE and SS than the SW this year..... ibo women are wicked it's not something that's new so stop projecting and coming here with your imaginary yoruba women with tribal mark. You cursed hypocritical bigots are obsessed with Yorubas. What's the proof that guy is one?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
pocohantas:

The day I made this comment on IG, they almost lynched me.
I'm not surprised, very disturbing trend
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by ufotunang: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Give birth to the number of children you can take good care of than giving some out to other people as house help to take care of your child or children

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Humble25(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Deltavariant(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2022
People from that side particularly women are wicked and callous
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Davidave(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Igbo women are beasts in human form, very wicked and heartless.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Sharonstone7719: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
Igbo woman again. Tufiakwa
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
dominique:
Hope the parents of the victim have been arrested as well? Parents that send their underage children to work as helps should also be held responsible for what happen to those children. No matter what circumstances you find yourself in, never give out your children as househelps.
honestly you are on point, even an adult can not even stay in a fellow adult house, do you no how is going to treat you not to talk of a little girls or boy, wemen are heartless,
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Davidave:
Good to know, this shit must stop or a death sentence law should be passed on all Igbo women and killing of innocent children. I’ve read too many similar stories on this type of cases. Igbo women punish their maids to death, it’s like it’s either they kill their maid or they stay unfulfilled.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Oricha79(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Igbo women and child physical abuse are like 5 & 6 undecided

Rip to the departed soul.
you can say that a million times my sister
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Humble25(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Some Women are heartless, why is it that this beating of a child to death always involve women?
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by BusinessPlan22: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Okealaaye:
I wonder why this people cannot control their tempers all the time. From raining curses and abuse on people with a different opinion and standpoint to Nsogbu Nsogbu politics, no reasonable person would sleep with his two eyes closed with them nearby. They can kill for any cause, no matter how trivial.

Igbos are cursed, I'm Edo, we have never been Biafra, we are the Midwest, nothing close to those vampires

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by white3663: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Igbo women are very wicked, heartless lots
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by BusinessPlan22: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Davidave:

I hate that tribe, after seeing how some beasts here supported the killings of those innocent northern travelers, I knew already, it's a cursed tribe.
Nsogbu Headless fellows.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Igbo women are known for wickedness even though I'm Igbo

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by JudasNaKarrot: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
youngbabaj:
The heart of IGBO women is desperately wicked
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by MarketDispatch: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
IGBERETV report

Lady Arrested For Allegedly Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos)[

[b]Very fine lady with evil heart.

Meanwhile another lady took care of her house help very well in the other topic
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
"Upcoming artist" cannot take care of his daughter undecided. This country just keeps on making me doubt if there's a difference between human beings and cockroaches. Both of them (the father and the stupid boss) deserve to be jailed.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
Justbehave:
Now I get it. You females shout,scream and call anybody who blames rape on the kind of dress as rape apologist. But as hypocrites you all are. You don t want to blame your gender but you re blaming the girl's father. What does that make you? A child killer apologist I guess?
No energy to expend on you since you refuse to reason. I blame the girl's father for birthing a child he couldn't take care of and had to give out to go be someone's maid, nonsense.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
I don know say na IGBI lady....

They can maltreat little ones ehn
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by stuffs2002: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
The community leader should also be arrested
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Kingcalls: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jennyclay:
Igbo women and child physical abuse are like 5 & 6 undecided

Rip to the departed soul.

U women are the most abusive creatures God ever created
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
faithfull18:

No energy to expend on you since you refuse to reason. I blame the girl's father for birthing a child he couldn't take care of and had to give out to go be someone's maid, nonsense.
The same way we blame rape on the rubbish you ladies put on and walk about half naked. Nonsense.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
The rate at which women from east abuse house help is appalling.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by MrColdsweat: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
If you can tame an igbo woman you can tame a lion.

Marry those wild animals at your own peril.
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Belleful: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Now this kind news they make me they support jungle justice. If area gather beat her, set fire born only her leg, for her next life, she no go touch another person pikin
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
IGBERETV report

Lady Arrested For Allegedly Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos)

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/pfbid024CcxsWntSaWUmJ9UH78SGs15CCqYPjipbKvK8Qd5Y3x1xUoAkfzaYacQisUjrxHzl/

Soon this gender will gather in one radio station and be discussing "violence against women and children" ostensibly by men.
We are beginning to see who is actually violent

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Fatheemah(f): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
But they can arrest the police officer that killed innocent citizen
Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Soon this gender will gather in one radio station and be discussing "violence against women and children" ostensibly by men.
We are beginning to see who is actually violent
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) by Capitalismisasc: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
The bigotry and hate on this thread is very di..sting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.