Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman (3635 Views)

This Is How I Treat Guys Without Beard (Pictured) / How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
TheMensch:
Whenever I remember this picture
Sapa na bastard
cry
lolz. A woman can wreck you. But so can a man.

You just have to learn to choose people (women and men alike) with your head and not your heart
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by ModCaller: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
Donwizbro:
I don't know if it's normal, but I tend to lose interest on a woman when I sense you're so obsessed with me. I once had a girlfriend that can call me like fifteen times a day. She can come to my place almost everyday without even telling me. Last year's Valentine she bought me alot of gift, and I was so ashamed I didn't even remember it was Valentine peoriod talk more of reciprocating the good gesture. I've never loved a woman like her in my life. But she's making me scary af
I think I might have ptsd due to the numerous breakups I had.
Sometimes I just stare at her and wished she is with someone more serious than I am. Seriously, that girl is a good woman, a good soul, well mannered too.. she's never asked a penny from me.

Continue dreaming about the woman. That woman only exists in your head
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by baretalk: 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Most ain't worth staying with. Too shallow, too hungry, too dumb.
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Manna4Gurls: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Cos I'm too nice

No need explaining what too much niceness towards a lady results to.

Make i kukuma dey my day
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by SimeonOTC(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Okay, here is mine.

Am too emotional or let me put it this way, i WAS TOO emotional. I used 'Was' because this aspect of me has been fixed.

Am not good at keeping up with spouse and people in general. We can be dating and I might at a time find it difficult (Occupied, Lazy, or just dnt care) to check you for a long time. This affected my communication in the relationships too., may be because am an introvert. Though, am still working on this.

Being an Introvert, I find social event difficult to partake. my ex love this due to the fact that she is that social kind of a person and I don't really get along with ladies who are way too social. Anything going out, having fun outside, birthday, going out on a date and all that, JUST COUNT ME OUT!!! grin I can do it once in a while or a blue moon. But every weekend? NO!!!

Am abit insecure. I love in full. I put all my ALL in a relationship. So if anything in the relationship is going sideways, I kind of develop insecurity especially if my instincts are right. But this has be fixed. At least 95%.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
U don't keep LIABILITIES rather you keep assets.
Frankly speaking, Most Ladies out there especially in the subsaharan region are liabilities and only a few are of valuable assets.

Hence, the reason I have always advised HARDWORKING YOUNG MEN to leave there leeches girlfriends and settle for ladies with purpose. So, that's one reason.

Final reason is, Never Never wife any Lady you won't be disvirgining yourself, no matter the story she sells. It's a warning and not an advice!
It will always come back to torment you when she starts disrespecting you by comparing you to all her Exes. It's happening everywhere now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
SimeonOTC:
Okay, here is mine.

Am too emotional or let me put it this way, i WAS emotion. I used 'Was' because this aspect of me has been fixed.

Am not good at keeping up with spouse and people in general. We can be dating and I might at a time find it difficult (Occupied, Lazy, or just dnt care) to check you for a long time. This affected my communication in the relationship too., may be because i am an introvert. Though, am still working on this.

Being an Introvert, I find social event difficult to partake. my ex love this due to the fact that she is that social kind of a person and I don't really get along with girl who are way too social. Anything going out, having fun outside, birthday, going out on a date and all that, JUST COUNT ME OUT!!! grin I can do it once in a while or a blue moon. But every weekend? NO!!!

Am abit insecure. I love in full. I put all my ALL in a relationship. So if anything in the relationship is going sideways, I kind of develop insecurity especially if my instinct is right. But this has be fixed. Atleast 95%.
MALIGNANTGuest see wetin your mate write. Oya copy am but change the words grin
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Manna4Gurls:
Cos I'm too nice
No need explaining what too much niceness towards a lady results to.
Make i kukuma dey my day
how were you too nice?
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Connected1: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
seems a lot of us here need to deal with jealousy. And rightly so, the rate of cheating is just so much that most of us are now extra cautious and wary about any relationship between any guy and our girl.

But never the less, you should never be so cautious as to be afraid of being hurt so much so that you don't even give your trust in the first place.

You need to give that trust first

What's good manners to you anyway and how do you know that you'll have the same good manners for the girl?

It's easy to know what you want and how the other person should behave. But very hard for us to think, what if I'm the one misbehaving? What if I'm demanding too much or the impossible? But more importantly, what if what you feel is respect is disrespectful to her?

Your girl is also human and not some sub human that must bow to your every wishes. She also wants equal respects and love.

Now imagine you thinking you are giving her all those but in her mind, you aren't. Simply because what respect means to you doesn't mean the same to her.

Most of these things can be solved by communicating more. But instead, we run away with our ego forming hard man
Like I said, the complaints I get, is that I am stingy, they never complain about me being disrespectful or uncaring, I think I deserve an A+ in these areas.

Personally I know I find it hard to forgive and that's my issues I am yet to rectify, for the part of me being jealous, I don't know how to share a woman, the moment you are caught cheating that's it, we quarrel because I will pour out my pain then it's quit, I tell you to breakup because you won't see me anymore.

For the part of being stingy, only those numerous girls that live above their means think I am stingy, I can't be in funding program claiming I am in a relationship.

For the part of trust, I never monitor a woman, these things come to play after sometimes because I am unpredictable, I will love a woman like a fool and it gets into her head to think I can't stop all that immediately, so they start to misbehave then I stop being nice and call it quits.

Well I can't change who I am neither can I tolerate rubbish, I believe I haven't met a girl matured enough (irrespective of age) to understand to understand how it is to be loved, well I will soon.

All my ex always come back but they don't get to see me same way they left me, my recent ex we broke on mid November, she is full of pride and has been sending people to stalk me and her friends I know to talk to me and she hides whenever she sees me, she insulted me so much on how stingy I was despite me doing my best.

She thought because I loved her I will be foolish enough to waste my future resources on her, well the love died the very moment she insulted me. It has been so.

Well for the records, I will never date a poor girl again, worst still a jobless one.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by marlow1962(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
everything you said here blames other people except yourself.

Other people don't treat you as good as you assume you treat them. They are lazy and have bad characters.

Imagine that every woman is a Saint and can't do no wrong, y can't you keep a woman?

I mean there are hundreds of guys getting married, so why don't you have someone really serious like them?

And as a man, it's mostly your responsibility to keep a woman forget all those redpill and feminists sh't. Most times its your duty to keep a woman in line
I have dated many gals, even when I’m still in sch, have dated that I wanted to get serious with while in sch, but at the end they all made me look like am a joke (wtf).

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by zed7: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Interesting topic. Many years back I couldn't keep a relationship for a variety of reasons.
1. I find constant keeping in touch very tiring, I just can't call everyday. I usually send a message once in 2 or 3 days, just to check in. That was a major issue and no woman can stand that.

2. Again, I only wanted a woman around when I wanted sex only. Immediately after the deed, I usually tell them let's go out even when they want to chill and just watch a movie. I'd rather we go to a joint and have a drink or food and then I drop them home. It was quite a selfish act I know, but I was young and liked my space.

3. Most days, I wanted to be alone and when they call and ask if I'm available, most times my answer was always no. Most girls saw me as unserious and a playboy but in actual fact I just liked my space. I nor like wahala.

I mainly just did flings and for a long time, I was a side kick, they had their main boyfriend.
When it was time to marry, I sat up, adjusted my ways and thankfully, found a woman who understands me. After all these years, she still respects my need for space.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by blazepascal(m): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
I can relate with this.

I'm an introvert too. But you need to make some changes especially when you're with your girl.

One thing I've learned that helped me a lot is to watch comedy videos. You know, watch some of those stand up comedies, not the skits.
Thank u
You'd start learning how to be funny a little and don't be afraid to put yourself on the line.
thanks bro
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
again, it's a game and you're already losing really bad.

Nothing is owed you. Nothing is given for free. If she's harsh, move on.

That's how she play her own game. That's her strategy. She owes you nothing. She owes you no respect.

You're confused..... Do I owe her my life

What sort of useless strategy is that.....

Threatening to kill me?

If you have nothing useful to say...,then say nothing!

Will you threaten me too?
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
MALIGNANTGuest see wetin your mate write. Oya copy am but change the words grin

You're defending nonsense.
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by imagrg(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
And we Naija men are the ones who poo in it and damn the consequence.
We made the toilet public by our lust for toto.
Savedday:
Know this from today that, all 9ja girls are public toilet ...... All of them
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
imagrg:
And we Naija men are the ones who poo in it and damn the consequence.
We made the toilet public by our lust for toto.
glad you talked about this this way.

Everyone acting like the toilet wouldn't be like every other rooms if you don't sh't in it.

Many guys here still pester some girls with calls even when she says she's dating someone.
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
zed7:
Interesting topic. Many years back I couldn't keep a relationship for a variety of reasons.
1. I find constant keeping in touch very tiring, I just can't call everyday. I usually send a message once in 2 or 3 days, just to check in. That was a major issue amd no woman can stand that.

2. Again, I only wanted a woman around when I wanted sex only. Immediately after the deed, I usually tell them let's go out even when they want to chill and just watch a movie. I'd rather we go to a joint and have a drink or food and then I drop them home. It was quite a selfish act I know, but I was quite young.

3. Most days, I wanted to be alone and when they call and ask if I'm available, most times my answer was always no. Most girls saw me as unserious and a playboy but in actual fact I just liked my space. I nor like wahala.

I mainly just did flings and for a long time, I was a side kick, they had their main boyfriend.
When it was time to marry, I sat up, adjusted my ways and thankfully, found a woman who understands me. After all these years, she still respects my need for space.
like I said, sometimes the problem is from us and if only we could look inside we will find the solution.

Thanks for working on yourself and taking control of your life. I'm sure your madam right now will be thankful that you did.

Thanks for sharing
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by idahsy: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
i too dey Bleep but no money to give
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
I sense an abuser here... Gender based violence everywhere.
marlow1962:
I no dy take rubbish from person, display signs of mental illness and I discharge you immediately.

Treat me the way I treat you, if I treat u nicely and you do me like trash ( I go beat u cun trash u out)

I hate lazy gals, bring that feminist bullshit near me, I slap one of ur eye comot (na hu u wn dy follow do that nonsense)

I no fit say wit woman wer get bad character, if u like get the biggest breast for the whole world (idgaf).
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Samantha123:
Samantha I'm not sure you talked in my other thread. The one for ladies
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
idahsy:
i too dey Bleep but no money to give

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wow! You've got sharp eyes.. grin grin grin

You're right, I didn't.. grin
Crystalom5:
Samantha I'm not sure you talked in my other thread. The one for ladies
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Samantha123:
Wow! You've got sharp eyes.. grin grin grin
You're right, I didn't.. grin

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by ufotty2001: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Past lifestyle of the Lady.. once I find out that u have been sleeping around with various men before I meet u.. immediately I will give up on u
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Brownshoe: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
I like ur reply,

Why is always me
HellVictorinho6:

Why can't a girl or woman keep me?
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
I don't understand the message behind the picture.. undecided undecided undecided[quote author=Crystalom5 post=119526179][/quote]
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
zed7:
1. I find constant keeping in touch very tiring, I just can't call everyday. I usually send a message once in 2 or 3 days, just to check in. That was a major issue amd no woman can stand that.

2. Again, I only wanted a woman around when I wanted sex only. Immediately after the deed, I usually tell them let's go out even when they want to chill and just watch a movie. I'd rather we go to a joint and have a drink or food and then I drop them home. It was quite a selfish act I know, but I was quite young.

Nothing works anywhere except by chance
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Silentgroper(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
I guess I'm not as romantic as I thought I was..

I can't even tell a girl I miss her..

My last girl would literally struggle to get that sentence out of me..

2. My mentality about wanting a girl that is never dependent on me...

3. My pretty face ... Phew this one is a big hinderance ..
Most can't contain the attention i get from females..
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Mercury12(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Savedday:
Know this from today that, all 9ja girls are public toilet ...... All of them
You are deluded undecided
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by marlow1962(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Samantha123:

Lol, I’m not an abuser, that is not how my dad trained me.
I’m calm in nature, but my dad didn’t train me to eat shit from women.
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
If you can't tolerate a woman, leave her, or don't ever get married rather than being abusive.
marlow1962:

Lol, I’m not an abuser, that is not how my dad trained me.
I’m calm in nature, but my dad didn’t train me to eat shit from women.
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by marlow1962(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Samantha123:
If you can't tolerate a woman, leave her, or don't ever get married rather than being abusive.
I will never get married to an abusive woman (god4bid)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? / Reasons People Fall Out Of Love. / A Nairalander Is Chris Brown Dancer (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.