Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman (3636 Views)

This Is How I Treat Guys Without Beard (Pictured) / How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Nyascobar1414: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Why can't a girl or woman keep me?
Best quote of the year..
Seems you ain't a kid,lol.. Dont mind the simps
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
But you're an abusive man.
marlow1962:

I will never get married to an abusive woman (god4bid)
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by marlow1962(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2022
Samantha123:
But you're an abusive man.
NO
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2022
You said you'll beat her up if she doesn't listen to you, isn't that gender based violence
marlow1962:

NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why A Woman's Past Matters....I Come In PEACE oo / I Just Did This Naughty Thing For The First Time In My Life / Whats The Big Deal Making Love On The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.