Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman (3638 Views)

This Is How I Treat Guys Without Beard (Pictured) / How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

It means you're avoiding the person.

Was I ever forcing you to reply me?

What sort of misfortune is this

I deserve answers doesn't mean I'm going to ask for something you will regret to give. ....jeez... keep your answers to yourself then..

It's useless pride that makes you feel like telling me your name or age or state of origin or ambition is something I have to die for.... what rubbish!!

In your wickedness...., you will tell people I was disturbing your destiny because of the innocent question.
Does it mean your attention is special or what exactly

No girl or woman can be made comfortable by someone they unnecessarily expect to worship them unless he worships them...... they(those that detest you for no useful reason) want you where they can enslave you because they never really wanted you for any reason.

It's inside them.....they may not show it outside.

Spits.

Brother the OP question is very simple and no you dont have to be dating her yet...look above and see my own answer for example

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 9:55am On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

It means you're avoiding the person.

Was I ever forcing you to reply me?

What sort of misfortune is this

I deserve answers doesn't mean I'm going to ask for something you will regret to give. ....jeez... keep your answers to yourself then..

It's useless pride that makes you feel like telling me your name or age or state of origin or ambition is something I have to die for.... what rubbish!!

In your wickedness...., you will tell people I was disturbing your destiny because of the innocent question.
Does it mean your attention is special or what exactly

No girl or woman can be made comfortable by someone they unnecessarily expect to worship them unless he worships them...... they(those that detest you for no useful reason) want you where they can enslave you because they never really wanted you for any reason.

It's inside them.....they may not show it outside.

Spits.
your problem is not even ego or pride.

You just don't really know how to toast a girl. Maybe you should try learning how to start a conversation with women.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I'm a very jealous person, I can't stand a girl cheating on me. Sometimes I break off a relationship because of a phone call she received, it's that bad.

That's why I've left women and focused on my calling.

This I have seen.
hope you don't get jealous if God calls another person

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2022
Rayban25:

Brother the OP question is very simple and no you dont have to be dating her yet...look above and see my own answer for example
you dey see am too ba?

Blame shifting all through

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by FalseProphet1(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
hope you don't get jealous if God calls another person
God won't cheat on me...I trust him. wink

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:

God won't cheat on me...I trust him. wink

This I have seen.
na true sha.

Sha try dey give your trust small small. It's hard but it's the risk we all must take.

Guys will always call girls. Whether she's dating or not.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:

You just don't really know how to toast a girl. Maybe you should try learning how to start a conversation with women.

Define toasting
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:

Who told you we never had conversations??
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2022
Rayban25:

I didn't say I was trying to keep anybody.

You get?
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Define toasting
stop deflecting and casting blames on other people.

Dating is a game. Learn the ropes, play the game and stop being like a sore loser in a game.

Sometimes you win with women, some of us have gotten girls just talking about a day with them others take months and many on and off.

It's all a game. Just play and play and play. If you become tired, then drop her off.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Who told you we never had conversations??
lols. You thought you had something but to her, you've not really even scratch the surface. Na like dat una go take dey date unaself
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by FalseProphet1(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
na true sha.

Sha try dey give your trust small small. It's hard but it's the risk we all must take.

Guys will always call girls. Whether she's dating or not.
I feel if you're serious with a guy as a girl, you should let other guys know that you're in a relationship. Why keep other guys around and be receiving calls from them every second if you're sincere that nothing is going on between you two?
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
lols. You thought you had something but to her, you've not really even scratch the surface. Na like dat una go take dey date unaself

I was trying to know how we could gain in order to become something later....as soon as possible.
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:22am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
stop deflecting and casting blames on other people.

Dating is a game. Learn the ropes, play the game and stop being like a sore loser in a game.

Sometimes you win with women, some of us have gotten girls just talking about a day with them others take months and many on and off.

It's all a game. Just play and play and play. If you become tired, then drop her off.

Hmmmm, call it blaming...,call it deflecting...,call it whatever...

yeah, rappers even talk about games and all of that in their rap songs.....call it playing....., call it scheming...,call it whatever.

I know I was assessing where I was.

I was and I am still among humans that exist .... I know she still exists too.

Let's put it this way....., whoever is useless to my progress .... remains useless to my assessment too.

I inevitably keep assessing...... people that I will have to avoid will remain to be avoided .

I never wanted more problems.... I am not here to chase more problems.

You don't teach me how to invite more problems.

More problems also have their own problems which will never leave them too.

Call this whatever you call it..... that's your cup of water.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:

I feel if you're serious with a guy as a girl, you should let other guys know that you're in a relationship. Why keep other guys around and be receiving calls from them every second if you're sincere that nothing is going on between you two?
seems you've not met some guys. Even when a girl tells them that they are in a relationship, they still continue believing that she's only forming hard to get.

But I get your point though. Especially when you are talking and she's taking those calls and laughing like you are not there.

Maybe next time you try talking to her about it. A lot can be achieved by sharing your feelings about something instead of just walking away.
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

I was trying to know how we could gain in order to become something later....as soon as possible.
you still don't see the problem?

You assume she'll want to win with you. Bro, simply because a company is making profits doesn't mean every investor will be eager to put their money into it.

You still need to make every effort to convince the investors why they need you.

That's women for you. You may be the best option for them, but they still need you to convince them to jump into your boat. They still want you to make efforts even when they have nothing to offer in return.

Women value has been their beauty for a long time and will probably continue to be. Till tomorrow, you will pick and fall in love with a pretty girl over an ugly one.

Till tomorrow, that pretty face will want you to put in effort to convince her why she should be with you.

It's only in the long run they will start calming down and become faithful to you. Most times, after the first sex, you will see them mellow down and their pride will vanish.

The same girl that has been suffering you and doing shakara can suddenly kneel down and beg you not to leave her.

But you can't get to this point without first being suffered.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Guderian(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2022
Donwizbro:
I don't know if it's normal, but I tend to lose interest on a woman when I sense you're so obsessed with me. I once had a girlfriend that can call me like fifteen times a day. She can come to my place almost everyday without even telling me. Last year's Valentine she bought me alot of gift, and I was so ashamed I didn't even remember it was Valentine peoriod talk more of reciprocating the good gesture. I've never loved a woman like her in my life. But she's making me scary af
I think I might have ptsd due to the numerous breakups I had.
Sometimes I just stare at her and wished she is with someone more serious than I am. Seriously, that girl is a good woman, a good soul, well mannered too.. she's never asked a penny from me.

Bro is she from the north
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 10:29am On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Hmmmm, call it blaming...,call it deflecting...,call it whatever...

yeah, rappers even talk about games and all of that in their rap songs.....call it playing....., call it scheming...,call it whatever.

I know I was assessing where I was.

I was and I am still among humans that exist .... I know she still exists too.

Let's put it this way....., whoever is useless to my progress .... remains useless to my assessment too.

I inevitably keep assessing...... people that I will have to avoid will remain to be avoided .

I never wanted more problems.... I am not here to chase more problems.

You don't teach me how to invite more problems.

More problems also have their own problems which will never leave them too.

Call this whatever you call it..... that's your cup of water.
may be you were useless to their personal goals. Didn't you consider thar as well?

Or women don't have goals?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
you still don't see the problem?

You assume she'll want to win with you. Bro, simply because a company is making profits doesn't mean every investor will be eager to put their money into it.

You still need to make every effort to convince the investors why they need you.

That's women for you. You may be the best option for them, but they still need you to convince them to jump into your boat. They still want you to make efforts even when they have nothing to offer in return.

Women value has been their beauty for a long time and will probably continue to be. Till tomorrow, you will pick and fall in love with a pretty girl over an ugly one.

Till tomorrow, that pretty face will want you to put in effort to convince her why she should be with you

I didn't assume.

I don't assume.

I ask.

You get?

If she says ok....,then she starts ....... acting like .....
. I am tired of saying..... I mean how she reacted through the phone the last time.... if she starts acting .......

, it's too terrible....,till now..., I know she won't mind doing worse...,

then am I supposed to feel less important

This is not me being unrealistic.

It's about seeing that her reaction was too ...... please,stop extending her matter.

I don't want to talk about her again.

She's not more of a person than I am.

Please,stop trying to make sense based on her case.

It's of no use.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Connected1: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2022
I am very patient but I get very jealous and hate disrespect.

I can't condone cheating and an uncouthed woman, almost all my previous relationships died as a result of that.

If you are faithful and have good manners then I don't think anything will separate us.

The red flag I have is that I don't know how to forgive and well maybe I am stingy too according to them ladies, I haven't sent any girl money till date but I can you buy food and others but not giving you money.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
may be you were useless to their personal goals. Didn't you consider thar as well?

Or women don't have goals?

Their personal goals that couldn't stop them from making useless remarks because of innocent questions.

Their answers are also worthless.... same as their personal goals if they can't do without useless overreactions.
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by SPAMBOX7: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2022
Peace of mind. I value it so much I don't want anything that will compromise that regardless of the gender

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by jeromestarks: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2022
The simple truth is that I CAN NOT SIMP.
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by blazepascal(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2022
Because I'm an introvert girls say I'm boring
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Loveisnotenough: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2022
Because I live single no matter what relationship I'm in.
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
blazepascal:
Because I'm an introvert girls say I'm boring
I can relate with this.

I'm an introvert too. But you need to make some changes especially when you're with your girl.

One thing I've learned that helped me a lot is to watch comedy videos. You know, watch some of those stand up comedies, not the skits.

You'd start learning how to be funny a little and don't be afraid to put yourself on the line.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Connected1:
I am very patient but I get very jealous and hate disrespect.

I can't condone cheating and an uncouthed woman, almost all my previous relationships died as a result of that.

If you are faithful and have good manners then I don't think anything will separate us.

The red flag I have is that I don't know how to forgive and well maybe I am stingy too according to them ladies, I haven't sent any girl money till date but I can you buy food and others but not giving you money.
seems a lot of us here need to deal with jealousy. And rightly so, the rate of cheating is just so much that most of us are now extra cautious and wary about any relationship between any guy and our girl.

But never the less, you should never be so cautious as to be afraid of being hurt so much so that you don't even give your trust in the first place.

You need to give that trust first

What's good manners to you anyway and how do you know that you'll have the same good manners for the girl?

It's easy to know what you want and how the other person should behave. But very hard for us to think, what if I'm the one misbehaving? What if I'm demanding too much or the impossible? But more importantly, what if what you feel is respect is disrespectful to her?

Your girl is also human and not some sub human that must bow to your every wishes. She also wants equal respects and love.

Now imagine you thinking you are giving her all those but in her mind, you aren't. Simply because what respect means to you doesn't mean the same to her.

Most of these things can be solved by communicating more. But instead, we run away with our ego forming hard man
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
jeromestarks:
The simple truth is that I CAN NOT SIMP.

loving is not SIMPing.

Regardless of how hard you form, you must like one girl at one point or the other except you are gay.

You must see a girl you really want to be with.

That's not SIMPing or being weak. It's being a MAN.

Real me are those who are able to get a woman and keep that woman from every other man. If you haven't done this, you are still a baby swimming in the dating pool
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by WeebLordMonsuno: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
I actually work hard to provide so much for my ex even though I didn't wrong her, she left me for a bahd guy eventually. and I but what makes me leave a lady is my limit to taking nonsense and red flags.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Their personal goals that couldn't stop them from making useless remarks because of innocent questions.

Their answers are also worthless.... same as their personal goals if they can't do without useless overreactions.
again, it's a game and you're already losing really bad.

Nothing is owed you. Nothing is given for free. If she's harsh, move on.

That's how she play her own game. That's her strategy. She owes you nothing. She owes you no respect.
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by TheMensch(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Whenever I remember this picture
Sapa na bastard
cry

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
WeebLordMonsuno:
I actually work hard to provide so much for my ex even though I didn't wrong her, she left me for a bahd guy eventually. and I but what makes me leave a lady is my limit to taking nonsense and red flags.
I thought I should say sorry, but honestly, it's not a loss. You'll meet better girls still and continue working hard and you'll meet even more girls.

Girls too plenty for us to be feeling sad for one that leaves.

Back to the discussion, providing alone doesn't guarantee that a woman will stay.

She probably was still in love with the ex and you were only her rebound for the few times they broke up.

It feels like that but it happens all the time. Never expect much from a girl that still loves her ex especially if he was the one that broke up with her.

What do you think made her choose her ex over you though. Thats the question of the topic and if it's something you can work towards, it'd be great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry / Tips To Make The Man You're Dating Commit / My Fiancé Stopped Talking To Me B/c I Asked For Assistance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.